It was Her Neighbor's Secret Pt. 01

Story Info
Woman discovers she gets erotic pleasure from her poop.
3.9k words
4.82
11.7k
21

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/30/2023
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bmp5708
bmp5708
332 Followers

Note from the Author: This story involves pants pooping and scat. If you are offended by this type of material or do not enjoy reading about it, this story is not for you.

*********************************************************************************************************

It was a Friday night and Julie was back home after going to dinner with some friends. She had gotten comfortable for the evening in her robe and panties.

After getting a glass of wine Julie went to her computer carrying the mysterious disc that had been her neighbor's. She'd had the disc since her neighbor's passing nearly six months prior.

Julie had been curious all along about the contents but it had taken this long for her to finally feel comfortable in finding out. The title on the case was interesting. "Taboo Erotic Pleasure Thru Self-Hypnosis."

Listed under the title there were three sections. "Session One - Discovering the Pleasure and Enjoyment." "Session Two - Beyond the Home." "Session Three - The Pleasure of Total Regression."

After each listed session were also words in her neighbors handwriting. In corresponding order she had written "Absolutely wonderful." "Even more thrilling and exciting when someone knows." "But only if you dare, and I did." That final note was followed by three exclamation points and a big happy face.

Julie put the disc in her computer drive and clicked on the installation icon. As the whirring sound from her computer began to install the program she was thinking about her deceased neighbor and everything that had transpired.

Melanie was sixty-five when she died unexpectedly from a heart defect she'd had since birth. She had been married for thirty years before losing her husband to cancer. The couple had no children and Melanie's only surviving relative was an older sister who lived a thousand miles from her.

Melanie lived in the neighborhood, four houses down the street from Julie. She had never been a particularly outgoing person and pretty much kept to herself. The two women were more of acquaintances than friends.

The relationship had come about mostly from Julie caring for Melanie's three cats whenever she was away. With the amount of time that she was gone, Melanie had given Julie a spare key to her house to always have in her possession.

"This is just so I don't ever forget or in case of any other emergencies."

Five days before she passed away, Melanie confided in Julie. It was almost as if she'd had a premonition of her coming fate.

"This may sound like a strange request but I have a favor to ask of you if something ever happens to me."

"Sure Melanie. You know I'm always willing to help you out whenever you need me."

"I have some very personal items inside a carry on luggage bag in my bedroom closet."

Melanie blushed as she hesitated.

"It's some toys and things that would embarrass me to have my sister find. I'm kind of embarrassed to have you know but for some reason it doesn't bother me as much as with my sister. Anyway, please dispose of them or do whatever you want, I just don't want my sister to ever find out about my deep dark secrets."

It was an odd conversation but Julie was understanding.

"Yes, I can do that. And don't be embarrassed. We all have things in our closet so to speak."

"There are a few other items there also. Just use your judgement and remove anything that you think would embarrass me."

"Don't worry Melanie. I'll make certain that whatever secrets you may have are gone. No one will know. And I'm sure it's not something you have to worry about anytime soon."

Julie was shocked and upset a few days later when she received the news about Melanie's death. She immediately went to her house to tend to her cats until other living arrangements could be made for them.

While at the house she went to the closet in Melanie's bedroom. Her mind was frazzled. This was certainly not something she was expecting to do so soon after their conversation.

Just as Melanie had told her, there was a carry on luggage bag sitting on the floor. Julie opened the case to find a number of sex toys. Nothing extremely weird or kinky, mostly vibrators, dildos, and butt plugs. The only item that seemed somewhat unusual was that case with the self-hypnosis disc inside.

After removing the carry on bag, Julie noticed something else with a towel covering it and the bag had partially hidden. It was a Sybian sex machine. She decided it was probably another item Melanie would want her to remove.

Julie smiled as she thought about her neighbor.

"Oh my god, that thing is really nice. It looks like Melanie knew how to make herself happy."

Some other things Julie noticed on a shelf in the closet were two boxes of adult diapers and several pairs of plastic pants. She hadn't been aware of it but assumed that Melanie must have had an incontinence problem.

"I suspect that's something else she may feel embarrassed about. I guess I'll get rid of those too."

Julie disposed of the sex toys, the diapers, and the plastic pants. The Sybian machine was too nice to throw out. She cleaned and sanitized it to keep for her own enjoyment. She felt certain that was something Melanie would have wanted her to do.

She also kept the mysterious self-hypnosis disc. Julie assumed it had something to do with the deep dark secret Melanie had referred to. After so many months, Julie had finally come to grips with her neighbors death. She was curious and hoping to find out about the secret she was so embarrassed by.

Julie was in her mid-fifties. Over the years she developed a middle aged motherly pear shaped body. She had small perky breasts with a very big butt and thick hips. Her shoulder length hair was colored auburn to cover the graying and she had sparkling blue eyes.

Julie had divorced nearly thirty years earlier and never remarried. She had raised two sons and both were now out on their own.

Throughout the years following her divorce, Julie enjoyed an active sex life with a number of partners. Many were one night stands. She liked being independent and never had the desire for a long term relationship.

Julie was always adventurous sexually and enjoyed trying new things. She had been in threesomes with men, women, and both. She also liked bondage and being dominated. One partner had forced her to masturbate at a party while being watched by a group of people. Julie found that to be an extremely erotic experience.

Although Julie still enjoyed having an occasional one night stand, her primary means of satisfying her rabid sex drive was now through masturbation. She loved to do it and she did it often.

It still excites her to experiment sexually with things she's never tried. Although she didn't know it, when Julie heard the words "installation complete" she was about to go down a road she had never before considered.

Julie opened the program. She read the following instructions.

"Welcome to a world of self-hypnotic pleasure. Each session included has specific training and enhancements. For best results the sessions should not be viewed together. We suggest thirty day intervals between viewings of each. Repeating a session during the interval period may be beneficial but not necessary. However, to maintain the maximum benefit, session three should be repeatedly viewed every thirty days thereafter. Begin now with session one. This training has been designed to bring you extreme forbidden pleasures."

Julie was skeptical but intrigued. She didn't believe she could be hypnotized by a video although it seemed that it may have worked on Melanie. She clicked on "play."

A soothing voice instructed her to turn off any lights in the room then relax. She was to focus on the mesmerizing spinning image on the screen.

"Relax. Focus. Keep your eyes on the object. Relax. Focus. Keep you eyes on the object. Relax. Focus. Keep your eyes on the object."

Over and over the voice soothingly droned on. At first Julie was having a difficult time staying focused. After several minutes she sensed a relaxed feeling taking over her mind and body.

Julie soon entered a trance-like state. She saw words and images appearing on the screen. They appeared and disappeared quickly. She was unable to comprehend them. Occasionally she heard what seemed to be unintelligible speaking. Physically she was understanding nothing. Her mind however was fully comprehending everything.

Thirty minutes passed before the session ended. As Julie came out of the trance-like state she was shocked to see the time. It seemed that it had only been a few minutes since she had started. She had no idea what happened or what she had done for the last half hour?

Julie sat at her computer for a few minutes thinking to herself.

"Well I think I may have wasted a half hour of my night. Whatever I just watched didn't have any effect on me. That's too bad, I was really hoping something would happen."

A few minutes passed. For no reason whatsoever, Julie started to feel her face getting flushed. Her pussy started tingling and she felt wetness between her legs. She suddenly was overcome with an extreme desire to masturbate.

"Oh my god, I don't know what just happened but I can't believe how horny I am. I really need to fuck my horny hot cunt right now!"

Julie quickly went to her bedroom. She was so horny that she rubbed her pussy through her panties as she walked. She got her magic wand and one of her larger dildos then returned to her computer.

She logged onto one of her favorite video websites.

"Oh god yes, I know exactly what I want to watch right now."

Julie clicked on the categories then selected scat. She had never viewed scat before as she never had the faintest interest in the subject. At that moment however, she knew it was exactly what she wanted to see.

Julie felt an overwhelming desire to watch a woman shit in her pants. She clicked on the first video she found with that subject in the title. The description read "Middle aged mother has messy fun."

After clicking the play button Julie opened her robe then leaned back in the chair. She put her feet on her desk with her legs spread and placed the wand against her clit through her panties.

The video began to play. On the screen was a motherly looking woman with a large butt dressed in jeans. She casually undressed except for her sheer white panties. The woman put her hand between her legs and massaged the gusset of her panty.

Two minutes into the video a slight bulge began to show in the seat of her panty. As Julie watched, a massive amount of soft mushy shit suddenly filled the woman's panties. It was almost explosive. It came out quickly and with force. Julie moaned loudly and began to orgasm.

"Oh my god yes, poop your pants you naughty girl!"

The woman continued to shit. Soft brown gooey mush fell from the leg openings of the woman's underpants, Julie was moaning with extreme pleasure from the intense orgasm she was having.

"Oh my god, look at all that messy creamy poo. It's so sexy and I love seeing her filling her panties with poo. Oh god, that's so hot!"

As the woman in the video began to smear the shit in her panties Julie got more turned on. She pulled her panty aside and fucked her pussy with the dildo. She was still holding the wand against her clit and another orgasm was building within her.

The woman in the video was masturbating. She was smearing her shit on her pussy and into the front of her panty. She picked up a big glob of the light brown gooey mess and rubbed in on her tits.

Julie was delirious with excitement. The woman lifted her fingers to her nose and smelled her shit.

"Oh my god yes, smell it. Smell your own stinky poop!"

The woman pushed her fingers into her mouth sending Julie over the edge.

Julie shook and trembled as an intense wave of orgasmic pleasure shot through her body. She rapidly fucked herself with the dildo and screamed.

"Oh yes, eat it. Eat your creamy poo you naughty, naughty girl! Oh my god yes!"

When the video ended Julie was ready to view another. Her panties and chair were soaked from her pussy cum. Despite all the pleasure she had enjoyed throughout her life it felt as if she had just experienced her most earth shattering orgasm ever.

Julie found another video. As she watched a younger woman shit in light gray leggings her pleasure continued.

For nearly two hours Julie masturbated as she watched videos of women shitting their pants and playing in the mess they made. Her pussy was tender and sore. She never before had a masturbation session that lasted as long or was as intense.

Within minutes afterwards Julie was in bed. She was absolutely exhausted and confused by what she had done.

"God, I can't believe I got so turned on watching scat. What was that about? It must have been from that crazy hypnotic program of Melanie's."

Julie kept thinking about everything as she drifted into sleep. She woke up the following morning to nature's call. Her pussy was so tender it burned slightly as she urinated. Her bowels were feeling full as well.

The Mexican food and hot sauce Julie had for dinner the night before was having it's usual effect on her. She knew she a big shit waiting inside her but for the moment she had an unusual desire to hold her bowel movement until later.

Julie got back in bed and slept for another hour. She woke up feeling an intense pressure in her abdomen from an urgent need to shit.

Her stomach was making grumbling sounds as Julie got in her dresser drawer. Near the bottom she found a baby-doll lingerie set that no longer fit her. She took the extremely sheer bikini panty from it.

"This will be perfect if I can still get my big fat butt in it."

Julie pulled the tight panty on. She went into the bathroom and looked at her back side in the full length mirror. The sheer panty was pinching into her big white butt cheeks. The cellulite in her butt, hips, and thighs was on full display.

"My god, I can't imagine any guy ever wanting to look at that big fat ass. It looks so bad."

Julie turned towards the mirror. She looked at her face and bit on her lip. As she stood quiet, her expression changed and she got a determined look. Her face reddened slightly.

After a few seconds Julie heard a slight crackling noise. She felt a warm stickiness in the seat of her panty and the odor was obvious. She sighed as she smiled at herself in the mirror.

"Oh my goodness, I smell something stinky. Were you a naughty girl Julie and did what I think you did?"

Julie again turned her back towards the mirror. She looked at her bottom. Seeing the small amount of brown creamy poop in the seat of her sheer panty excited her. She knew it was going to get more exciting.

Julie bent over slightly. As she rubbed her pussy through the gusset of her panty she again started the pushing in her bowels. She felt her sphincter opening and watched more of her gooey brown shit slowly pushing into her panty.

After a slight hesitation, Julie pushed harder. Instantaneously she saw the seat of her panty bulge out as it filled with soft mushy shit. She gasped and squealed with pleasure as she began to orgasm.

"Oh my god, I just made a big poop in my pants! I don't know why I wanted to do it but god it feels so good!"

She rapidly rubbed her pussy and she grunted again. More soft mushy shit pushed into her panties and another wave of orgasmic pleasure spread through Julie's body.

"Oh my god yes, this feels absolutely wonderful!"

Julie's stomach rumbled. She already had a huge amount of shit in her panties and she wasn't done. She started the pushing motion in her bowels again.

The crackling sound she heard before changed to a wet bubbly sound. Extremely soft pudding-like shit pushed into her skimpy sheer panty and out the leg openings.

Julie was overcome with pleasure at seeing the creamy gooey mess going down the back of her thighs. She was in absolute ecstasy.

Her bathroom was immediately filled with the distinct overwhelming odor from fresh shit. Breathing in her own smelly aroma excited her even more.

"Oh my god, look at all that poo! It's so messy and so stinky. It smells absolutely wonderful. I love it. Smelling my stinky poop turns me on so much!"

Julie rapidly rubbed her clit and pressed her hand into the seat of her panties. As she began to smear her warm creamy shit she was overcome by more decadent desires.

She sat down on the floor, forcing shit up between her legs and out over her big butt cheeks. As orgasmic pleasure shot through her body. Julie screamed in ecstasy while she rocked back and forth in her own filthy body waste. She was completely absorbed by the erotic pleasure of playing in her own shit.

Julie pulled the gusset of her panty aside. Seeing her hairy pussy covered with the creamy yellowish brown goo increased her excitement. She pushed her fingers through the gooey mess and squealed with delight as she finger fucked herself.

As Julie watched herself in the mirror another wave of orgasmic pleasure engulfed her body.

"Oh god I can't believe I've never played in my poo before. It's getting me so turned on!"

Julie had become totally engrossed and obsessed with the excrement her own body had produced. She began to smear it on her nipples and her breasts. She dabbed it on her cheeks. She scooped a handful of the smelly brown mush from her panty and rubbed it in her hair.

The more Julie played in her mess, the more turned on she got. As her arousal increased she craved her shit even more.

Julie pushed her fingers into her panty and again scooped out a big glob of her yellowish brown shit. She watched herself lift her fingers near to her nose and inhale the pungent foul odor.

"Oh god yes Julie, smell your poop. Smell that delightful wonderful aroma of your own stinky poop. It smells so good."

Julie rubbed her clit as she inhaled the odor from her own shit. She was so turned on that she could no longer contain her excitement.

She stuck her tongue out and lightly licked over the gooey glob on her fingers Julie could taste the earthy bitterness of her excrement. She knew exactly what she wanted to do and she couldn't resist her desire.

Julie began to rapidly finger fuck herself again As she felt herself nearing orgasm she pushed the entire glob of shit into her mouth and began chewing.

Her orgasm was instantaneous and intense as Julie watched herself in the mirror eating her own shit. The taste disgusted her so much she gagged a number of times yet she was incredibly turned on by what she was doing.

Despite the gagging, Julie continued moving her shit all around in her mouth and chewing it. She already had enjoyed multiple orgasms and felt the intense pleasure starting again.

As she reached her climax Julie gulped down the entire contents in her mouth. Almost immediately she had the feeling she was going to vomit but managed to keep everything down.

Julie squealed in ecstasy as her body trembled with pleasure. She opened her mouth and could see it was empty. She was delighted to know she had eaten a mouthful of her own shit.

"Oh my god that was so incredible. I just ate my poo. I ate my own poo!"

Julie sat there for a few more minutes in her very messed panties trying to comprehend everything she had just done. When she got herself composed she began the task of cleaning up.

Although it was a bit of a chore Julie found washing the shit out of her panties to be enjoyable. She especially liked seeing them hanging on her towel rack afterwards, knowing they were there was because she had shit her pants. It was like a trophy for what she had done.

On that Saturday night Julie enjoyed another masturbation session while watching more scat videos. Again it was mostly women shitting in their pants. The next day she shit her pants for the second time. Just like the day before she enjoyed playing in her shit and eating it while she masturbated.

bmp5708
bmp5708
332 Followers
12