It was Her Neighbor's Secret Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although Julie didn't fully understand why she had this sudden extreme infatuation with shit, she was certain it had something to do with the disc she had gotten from Melanie. It didn't really matter. Whatever the reason, she was thrilled to have discovered the gratifying sexual stimulation she got from her own shit.

At that moment it dawned on Julie that her neighbor must have had the same obsession. She remembered Melanie's handwritten words on the self-hypnosis disc. It would also explain the diapers and plastic pants her friend had in her closet.

Julie masturbated as she imagined her neighbor shitting her pants and doing the same things that she was now enjoying. She wished they could have shared the fun together.

After that weekend Julie began to shit in her pants on a regular basis. The only time she used a toilet was when she had an urgent need for a bowel movement and couldn't hold it until she was at home. Her infatuation with watching scat videos also continued as it truly excited her to see other women enjoying their own shit.

Shitting in her pants became a normal routine for Julie. Regardless of what she was doing, if she was at home and felt the need for a bowel movement Julie would do it in her pants.

It also became routine for Julie to enjoy extended messy masturbation sessions after shitting her pants. Sometimes, she would keep the mess in her pants for hours before cleaning up.

In whatever manner Julie enjoyed herself, before ending her fun she would always include eating some of her shit. She almost always gagged and struggled to keep it down but the intense orgasms brought on by her decadent act made it all worthwhile.

As Julie checked her e-mail one evening, a reminder popped up on her computer screen.

"It has been thirty days since you completed session one of Taboo Erotic Pleasures. Click the link now for session two. If you are unable to complete your session at this time click on the link to receive daily reminders. For best results you need to complete session two within the next seven days."

Julie was surprised that it had been a month already since she discovered the extreme pleasure from shitting her pants. She truly loved doing it and although she wasn't certain how it could get any better, she was anxious to begin session two.

12