It was Her Neighbor's Secret Pt. 03

Story Info
A woman uncontrollably poops her pants.
5k words
4.87
10.1k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/30/2023
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bmp5708
bmp5708
336 Followers

Note from the Author: This story involves pants pooping and scat. If you are offended by this type of material or do not enjoy reading about it, this story is not for you.

*********************************************************************************************************

Julie logged onto her computer after getting home from work on Friday. She was surprised to receive the reminder notice for her next self hypnosis session.

"It has been thirty days since you completed session two of Taboo Erotic Pleasures. Click the link now to begin session three. If you are unable to complete your session at this time click on the remind me later link. For best results you should complete session three within the next seven days."

Julie thought about how quickly the month had gone and the fun she had during that time. She had purposely pooped her pants in a public place at least a half dozen times. The thrill and the pleasure from each of those incidents had been incredible.

As Julie thought about this next session, she couldn't imagine what it involved. It was titled "Total Regression" and she wasn't sure what that meant. She did remember the note that Melanie had written "but only if you dare, and I did." Her neighbor had also added three exclamation points and a big happy face on her note.

It didn't take long for Julie to decide that she had time to proceed with session three. She couldn't imagine how shitting her pants could become even more enjoyable but she was anxious to find out.

Julie had butterflies in her stomach as she clicked on the link to begin her final session. Just like in the previous sessions a soothing voice instructed her to turn off any lights in the room and relax. The hypnotic procedure was identical and Julie quickly focused on the mesmerizing spinning image on her screen.

"Relax. Focus. Keep your eyes on the object. Relax. Focus. Keep you eyes on the object. Relax. Focus. Keep your eyes on the object."

As Julie relaxed she entered the trance-like state she had been in during the other sessions. She could sense images appearing on the screen as seemingly unintelligible words were spoken.

When the thirty minute session was complete Julie came out of her trance. Just like in the previous times, her mind had absorbed and comprehended everything although she had no recollection of what she had seen or heard.

Julie felt no different from what she had before the session and went to the kitchen to get some dinner. Afterwards she undressed and put on her robe then went back to her computer to enjoy an evening of masturbation while watching scat videos.

When Julie awoke on Saturday morning nothing seemed to have changed. She wondered if the hypnotic session she had viewed the previous night hadn't worked on her this time?

Julie went about her normal morning routine. She was already planning to shit her pants some time later that day whenever she felt the need for a BM.

After eating breakfast Julie began to clean up her kitchen. She was still wearing the cotton pajamas she had worn to bed the night before. When she began to feel the need for a bowel movement, a very strange feeling suddenly came over her.

Julie spread her legs slightly and without thinking about what she was doing, she began the pushing motion in her bowels. Although she was fully aware of everything, she couldn't stop herself. She stood there, grunting and filling the seat of her pajamas with warm mushy poop.

For that moment, Julie seemed to be frozen and unable to move. She remained in the same position as she continued her grunt until she completely finished her BM.

"Oh my god, how did that happen? I hadn't planned to poop yet but I couldn't keep from doing it. That was so weird."

As Julie stood there trying to understand how she had just involuntarily but purposely shit in her pants, she suddenly felt an overwhelming desire to masturbate. Her clit was tingling and throbbing with an intense excitement like she had never before felt.

Julie again felt as if she had no control of her actions as she pushed her fingers into the crotch of her pajamas and began to rub her clit. She simultaneously pushed her other hand against her seat and began smearing the poop on her butt.

"Oh god yes, this feels even better than it usually does."

As Julie uncontrollably masturbated and enjoyed the huge mess she made in her pants she inhaled the odor surrounding her.

"And it smells so wonderful. I absolutely love the smell of stinky fresh poo in my pants."

Just like everything else that was happening that morning, Julie suddenly had an overwhelming and uncontrollable desire to eat her shit.

"Oh god yes, the only thing better than smelling messy poop in my pants is the wonderful pleasure I get from eating it too. My god I can't wait. I really need to eat some poo!"

Julie pushed her hand inside the seat of her pajama bottoms and into her poop. She scooped out a large amount with her fingers then lifted it near her nose. As always Julie found the aroma from her shit pleasing. She pushed her fingers in her mouth and began to orgasm as she licked them.

"Mmmmmm, mmmmm, it's so tasty. I love to eat my poo."

For the next thirty minutes Julie enjoyed a number of orgasms as she ate her poo and masturbated in her shit filled pajamas. It was an incredible start to her day as she enjoyed the unplanned and unexpected mess she had made in her pants.

After cleaning up from her messy fun, Julie's day progressed like any other Saturday. She was doing work in her backyard that afternoon and began talking with her neighbor Amy.

As the two chatted across the fence that separated their yards, Julie felt pressure and cramping in her lower abdomen. Although she already had a large BM that morning, the need for another one had come on quickly.

In the exact same manner as that morning, Julie began to involuntarily grunt to have a bowel movement. It was identical to what had happened to her earlier. Within seconds, a flood of hot diarrhea was filling her panties.

Julie remained frozen in position as she stood ten feet from her neighbor pooping her pants in an uncontrollable manner.

As she finished her BM, Julie's clit immediately began to throb with excitement. Despite no physical stimulation, she felt her face flush as she began to orgasm.

Julie pinched her legs together as she felt her panties getting wet from her pussy juices. Simultaneously mushy poop oozed from inside her shorts down the back of her leg.

Just as Julie began to feel a sense of panic at getting caught, Amy's daughter interrupted the conversation and called her mother inside.

Julie was relieved to get out of the situation undetected. She already could smell the stink from the diarrhea in her pants and was certain Amy would have soon smelled it too. As Amy turned to walk towards her house, Julie also headed towards hers.

The excitement from nearly being caught in the act of pooping her pants had Julie turned on even more than she already had been. At the moment she got inside her house she pushed her fingers into the crotch of her shorts and rapidly rubbed her clit.

"Oh my god, I can hardly take this. Having uncontrollable BM's in my pants is driving me crazy with pleasure. I'm so turned on right now."

The pleasure Julie was feeling was the most intense she had ever felt. She was crazy with desire to enjoy her shit in every way possible.

Julie immediately sat down on the kitchen floor then began to rock her big butt in her shit, smearing the creamy mess between her legs and up her backside.

Within seconds, Julie shoved her fingers past the leg opening of her shorts and buried them deep in the runny shit in her panties. After pushing them into her pussy, she quickly fingered herself to another orgasm before removing her shit covered fingers and putting them in her mouth.

Julie was ecstatic with pleasure and had multiple orgasms as she licked shit from her fingers. When she had them clean, she pushed them back inside her poop filled panties and then back into her mouth again.

As Julie enjoyed her fun, she was filled with the desire to get as messy as she could. The smell of her shit acted as an aphrodisiac and inhaling the odor excited her.

"Oh my god, I love smelling that stink from my poo!"

Julie quickly pulled her shirt and bra up exposing her small breasts. She scooped a glob of shit from inside her panties and lifted it to her nose. After smelling it for several seconds, she squealed with delight as she smeared it all over her tits.

From that moment on, Julie was out of control with lust for her own shit. She removed her shorts and panties. After laying them on the floor, she knelt with her face just above her shit filled underpants.

"Oh god yes, my creamy poo is really stinky today."

Julie inhaled deeply a few times then slid her nose through her shit. She rubbed her clit and moaned with pleasure.

"Oh yea, it smells too good to wait any longer."

Julie pushed her tongue into the thick creamy shit in her panties and took a glob into her mouth. As she chewed it, she rubbed her face in her shit. After swallowing, Julie licked up another glob of the mushy brown goo and repeated the process.

The pleasure Julie felt from eating her shit and smearing it on her face caused her to orgasm without touching herself.

For the next twenty minutes Julie's pleasure continued. When she finally stopped more than half her body was coated with her brown stinky shit. It wasn't often that she got this out of control yet it all felt normal and satisfying.

Julie relaxed at home that evening, drinking wine and watching a movie. She felt exhausted from her extreme sexual pleasure earlier in the day.

At 5:30AM the next morning, Julie was awakened by a warm sticky feeling on her butt. It only took a brief moment for her to realize she had uncontrollably shit in her pajamas while she slept.

As Julie laid in bed trying to comprehend how shitting in her sleep had happened, her clit began to tingle. As if possessed, she quickly slid both hands inside her pajama bottoms to satisfy her sudden intense desire.

Using one hand to rub her excited clit, Julie put the other between her legs and spread creamy poop from her butt onto her pussy. Over the next several minutes she masturbated uncontrollably bringing herself to orgasm multiple times as she played in and smeared her shit.

When her sexual urge was finally satisfied, Julie licked both hands clean before rolling over and sleeping for another two hours while wearing her very messed pajamas.

As she cleaned herself up later that morning Julie thought about her uncontrollable bowel movements. She was certain they had been caused by the last hypnotic session and she realized what the sub-title "Total Regression" meant.

Julie was no longer a potty trained adult in regards to her bowel movements. Whenever she needed to evacuate them, she immediately and involuntarily did it. She was still fully aware of what she was doing but couldn't keep it from happening.

Everything now made sense to her regarding Melanie and her diapers. Her deceased neighbor was helplessly pooping her pants in the same manner that Julie now was doing. It was also obvious from the note she had written on the disc that she enjoyed having no control of her BM's.

Although Julie also loved the idea of uncontrollably pooping her pants whenever she had to go, she knew the potential existed for some very embarrassing moments. Just like Melanie had done, it seemed that wearing diapers in some situations would be the best thing to do.

That afternoon, Julie went to a store several miles from her house to avoid seeing anyone she may know. She embarrassingly asked a young female clerk for a recommendation on the best adult diapers for bowel incontinence.

"Do you need diapers for minor leakage or full bowel movements?"

Julie felt her face turn red as she stuttered and told the clerk that it wasn't minor leakage.

"It's a full bowel movement. I completely mess my pants when it happens."

Despite feeling embarrassed, Julie also felt incredibly aroused to openly admit that she poops her pants. The clerk advised her on which diapers she thought would be best for her needs.

"You may also want to consider adult plastic pants. They will provide extra protection against leakage and will also help contain odor."

Julie purchased a large box of the diapers the clerk recommended along with six pairs of plastic pants.

Although Julie preferred the thrill of uncontrollably and unexpectedly pooping in her panties, she knew there would be times when she needed the protection a diaper would provide.

As she dressed before going to her job on Monday morning, Julie decided it would most likely be best to wear a diaper with plastic pants that day. She also wore a dress to help conceal the bulkiness.

Julie was nervous but excited for her first true venture out in public since realizing she had no control of her bowels. She was certain she would mess her diaper at least once during her day but she had no idea when or where or who she may be with when it would happen.

Later that morning after her coffee break, Julie was alone in her office when she felt pressure in her bowels. Just like in the previous few days, she began grunting to have a BM and she couldn't stop herself.

Almost immediately, Julie heard a crackling sound as warm creamy poo pushed up her butt crack and spread over her cheeks. As she continued to grunt, she felt the soft mush going between her legs too.

It took less than thirty seconds for Julie to fill her diaper with a huge amount of warm creamy poop. Despite being in her office at work, she had an overwhelming and uncontrollable desire to pleasure herself. As her clit tingled with intense excitement she couldn't keep from pushing her hand against her diaper and masturbating.

As she rocked back and forth in her creamy poop, Julie quickly brought herself to orgasm. Instead of her sexual desire being satisfied, it intensified. She craved more pleasure and she needed it immediately.

Julie moved her chair close to her desk to conceal herself, put her hand under her dress and slid it inside the front of her diaper. She moaned with pleasure as she pushed two fingers into her wet aching poop covered pussy and began to finger herself.

Despite the risk of being caught, Julie couldn't control herself or stop what she was doing. After masturbating to multiple orgasms, she stayed at her desk and licked the poop from her fingers before finally going to the restroom to clean up.

After messing her diaper two more times that week while at work, Julie thought it would be best to inform her supervisor of her bowl incontinence before it was discovered in an embarrassing way. It was a difficult conversation to have but she was relieved to find that her boss was sympathetic and understanding.

Although beforehand Julie had been embarrassed to tell her supervisor, she got aroused in the same manner as with the clerk at the store when she bought diapers. It excited her to openly admit to an acquaintance that she uncontrollably poops her pants.

Julie had similar conversations with a number of her co-workers and then with her friends. With each she was embarrassed and aroused but all were understanding and sympathetic to her situation.

It felt strange but after revealing that she had no control of her bowel movements Julie was looking forward to having her first accident at an inopportune time. The thought of having a group of her co-workers or friends know she had shit her pants excited her.

The incident that Julie had been waiting for occurred when she was out at a bar with a group of close friends. After not having a bowel movement any time throughout that day, she knew there was a good possibility it could happen that night.

Julie had worn jeans with a top that hung down over her butt and her thick diaper wasn't noticeable. After having a few drinks, she was dancing with three women and two guys who had been flirting with them.

When Julie suddenly felt the familiar pressure in her abdomen, she uncontrollably grunted in her usual manner to begin her bowel movement. She was happy that in the low light of the bar, no one would notice the facial expression she makes when she pushes out her poo.

Within seconds, a warm creamy mess was pushing into Julie's diaper and spreading over her big butt cheeks. It was the moment she had been anxiously but nervously anticipating. Simultaneously as she pooped, her clit began to tingle and she knew she was going to orgasm.

As Julie continued to dance, her bowel movement momentarily stopped. She felt some strong cramping and grunted again. A large amount of very mushy poop quickly and completely filled her diaper.

With an arousal more intense than she had ever felt, Julie's dance moves became much more animated in her attempt to satisfy her sexual desires. She gyrated her hips while making moves similar to squat thrusts.

As the mushy mess in Julie's diaper oozed between her legs and covered her pussy, orgasmic ecstasy shot through her body. She was out of control with pleasure, having multiple orgasms throughout the final minute of the song that was playing.

With the DJ starting a fifteen minute break, Julie and her friends went back to their table. Although her diaper and plastic pants were doing a good job of concealing most of the odor, she noticed a faint smell. She was certain it would only be a moment before others around her would also smell her stink. Even though that would excite her even more, she thought it would be best to leave.

Besides not wanting to impose on others with her odor, Julie was still incredibly aroused. Her clit was tingling with extreme excitement and she desperately needed to quickly get some place where she could masturbate.

As her friends prepared to order another round of drinks, Julie quietly announced to her close friend Shelly that she was going home.

"God I'm so embarrassed to tell you this but I had a major accident during that last dance and I need to leave. I'd brought a diaper change with me just in case but this mess is too big to clean up here."

"Are you sure? I'm really sorry and feel so bad for you. Is there anything I can do to help."

"I wish you could but no. I can already smell it and I don't want to be disgusting to anyone else."

"You're sure you can't just clean up and change?"

"No, it's bad. I could maybe come back but I don't know. We'll see."

Despite the quiet voice Julie used, one of the two men who had been flirting with them overheard the conversation. He had also got a faint whiff of the odor while on the dance floor and surmised the kind of accident Julie had been referring to.

As Julie headed out the door, Jake followed her. He caught up to her before she got to her car.

"You're leaving already? The night is still young."

"Yea, something came up that I need to tend to."

"I know. I heard you talking in the bar and I know what came up. I'd love to help with your clean-up or anything else you might enjoy."

Julie's face turned bright red and without saying another word, she turned to continue walking.

"Don't be embarrassed. I'm serious. I saw a woman shit her pants when I was younger and have always had an infatuation with it. Just knowing that you did the same thing has me turned on."

Julie stopped and turned to face Jake. This guy was virtually a stranger to her but he did seem to be a nice guy. He was good looking and in his mid-thirties, twenty years younger than her.

Although Julie was nervous, she had been picked up at a bar a number of times before. Being intrigued and feeling extremely aroused, she couldn't resist Jake's offer.

"I'm parked over here. Where are you parked?"

bmp5708
bmp5708
336 Followers
12