It was Her Neighbor's Secret Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm in the last row. I have a nice big SUV with plenty of room for that whatever else you're interested in."

Julie's heart was pounding with excitement and agreed on the SUV.

"You know, I can't believe I'm agreeing to this. I hope you like it stinky."

"The stinkier the better."

Julie blushed again.

"Well I can assure you it will be very stinky."

When they got to the SUV, Jake put the back seat down then opened the hatch and instructed Julie to kneel inside. She giggled and when she got in position, Jake put his nose near to her butt.

"Oh fuck yea, you really did shit your pants you naughty girl. God that turns me on."

"Yes I shit them. I'm very naughty and actually, I like pooping my pants."

"Oh yea, well let's see just how naughty you are and how much you like it."

Jake pressed his hand against Julie's butt. As he rubbed it and smeared shit all around in her diaper, she moaned with pleasure.

"Do you like that naughty girl?"

"Oh my god yes. I love having poop smeared all over my butt!"

After a short period of rubbing her butt, Jake had Julie turn around and sit in her messy diaper. As he remained standing outside the vehicle in front of her, he opened his pants and took out his fat seven inch uncircumcised cock.

"Alright naughty girl, while you sit there in your shit I'm going to enjoy watching you suck my cock."

"Oh my, it's so big and I love that it's already hard."

Julie gripped the base of Jake's cock and put her mouth over the thick head. As she began to stroke and suck, he rocked his hips in pleasure.

"Oh yea, suck it just like that you naughty girl."

For the next few minutes Jake enjoyed the incredible blow job he was getting, watching as Julie's head bobbed up and down on his cock while keeping an eye out to make sure they weren't seen. A few people left the bar and a few others came but none were parked in the vicinity of where he was getting his cock sucked.

"Alright, you've sucked my cock long enough for now. I'm ready for what I really want to enjoy."

Jake instructed Julie to lay back. She watched him undo her jeans and giggled when he told her to lift her butt as he pulled them off.

"Just remember, it's going to be stinky."

"I haven't forgot and I'm ready for it."

As Jake lifted her legs and spread them, Julie moaned with pleasure in anticipation of what she knew was coming. He could see chocolate brown creamy shit inside her plastic pants that had escaped her diaper.

"Pull those plastic pants and diaper to the side stinky girl."

"I've enjoyed a lot of things when I've pooped my pants but I've never done this."

"Me either but I've always wanted to."

Julie gripped the edge of her diaper. then pulled it along with the plastic pants to the side. Her hairy shit covered pussy was on full display for Jake's pleasure.

"Hell yea, there's so much shit in your pants. Damn, you look sexy."

In an instant, Jake was in the SUV on top of Julie and sliding his hard cock through her shit into her cunt.

"OOOH MYYYY GOD YES. Your cock feels so good!"

Julie squealed with pleasure as Jake rapidly thrust his thick cock in and out of her slimy hole. The pungent odor from her shit was overwhelming and he could feel the gooey sticky mess against his balls with each thrust.

"Oh fuck, the smell of your shit is really turning me on."

"I told you it was stinky."

"Yes it is, and I love it."

From the moment of initial penetration of Jake's cock, orgasmic pleasure filled Julie's body and continued. As the intensity of her pleasure increased with each orgasm, her lustful desires for her poop also increased.

As Jake fucked her, Julie slid her hand inside her diaper and rubbed it in her poop. When she removed it, her hand was covered with her gooey brown mess. She lifted it to her nose and looked up at Jake.

"Oh god, I love to smell my poop."

Julie closed her eyes and Jake could see the expression of ecstasy on her face as she inhaled the stink of her shit. After a moment she opened her eyes and looked at him with a very naughty smile.

"I want you to know that I not only like the smell but I like the taste too."

When Julie pushed her fingers into her mouth, Jake couldn't control himself any longer. As he rammed his cock deep into her cunt, she felt his cock throb and erupt with a forceful stream of cum.

"Oh god yes, fill my pussy with cream!"

With his thick cock buried deep inside, Jake pumped several streams of semen into Julie's cunt. She screamed in ecstasy as multiple orgasms filled her body with pleasure.

"Oh yea you naughty girl, this is what you get if you shit your pants when I'm around."

"Yes, yes, that's what I want. I'm so naughty. Fuck me, fuck me in my pooped diaper."

As the last bit of cum drained from his cock into Julie's pussy, Jake laid motionless and sighed with satisfaction. After a brief moment he removed his cock.

"Oh fuck, that was intense."

"Yea but this naughty girl's not done. I want you to kneel over my chest while facing me."

With Jake on his knees in the position Julie instructed, his flaccid cock and ball sack were in front of her face.

"Now you'll get to see just how much I love my poop."

After scooping shit from inside her diaper, Julie used it as lubricant to stroke Jake's cock. She got another handful and coated his scrotum with it.

Jake watched and moaned with pleasure as Julie covered his genitals with her shit. When she began to lick and suck his shit covered ball sack he could hardly contain his excitement.

"Oh fuck yea!"

Julie continued to stroke Jake's cock with her shit as she sucked his balls. Within seconds his cock was again hard and fully erect.

"It seems that you like having a naughty girl stroke your cock with her shit?"

"Oh god yes. You've got me so fucking turned on. That is so hot!"

"Mmmmm. Well maybe you will like this even more."

Julie began licking all over the shit covered head of Jake's cock as she stroked him. After a brief moment she stopped, scooped more poop from inside her diaper then put the thick gooey glob on the tip of his penis.

"The only thing better than licking my shit off your cock is enjoying some hot cream with my chocolate."

Julie immediately put her mouth over the head of Jake's cock. As her head bobbed up and down on his shaft he pulled her tight against him.

"Oh fuck yea, you naughty shit eater. I'll give you some cream with your chocolate!"

Jake groaned loudly and buried his cock deep into Julie's mouth. As he began to pump his hot load of semen down her throat, orgasmic pleasure shot through her body.

Julie pushed her hand inside the front of her diaper and rapidly massaged her clit. Her body trembled with delight from multiple orgasms as for the first time in her life, she swallowed her shit mixed with a huge load of cum.

As Jake removed his cock from Julie's mouth he could see it was virtually clean of the gooey chocolate shit that had coated it a moment earlier.

"Oh god yes, you are a shit eater. That is so fucking hot!"

There was still some shit on Julie's lips and around her mouth but when she opened it, there was nothing inside. She looked at Jake with a devilish smile then lifted her shit covered fingers to her mouth and took in another glob.

Julie began chewing her shit. After a brief moment she opened her mouth to let Jake see the creamy brown contents covering her teeth and mixed with her saliva. She closed her mouth, chewed for a few more seconds then gulped it all down.

"Oh I do love to eat my poo. I eat it all the time."

"Fuck, I think I'm in love."

Julie giggled.

"Any time you're in the mood for something messy and stinky just call me. I'm always in the mood."

The two exchanged contact information and a half hour later Julie was back home cleaning up. It had been an incredibly erotic night unlike any she had ever experienced. Her dirty diaper was in view laying on the vanity and there was cum mixed in with her shit.

As she watched herself in the bathroom mirror, Julie picked up her dirty diaper and licked the cum and her shit. She then looked at her face and smiled.

"Mmmmm Julie, you were so naughty tonight. You got to enjoy poop and cum together. It can't get any better than that!"

12