It was in the Cards Pt. 06

Story Info
The grand finale.
7.1k words
4.85
41.9k
120

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RDJohnson
RDJohnson
1,170 Followers

Day 4

Waking up was starting to be my favorite part of the day.

Though as I cracked my eyes open, it was still dark. A fact that I promptly ignored, in favor of focusing on the very intense sensation of my sister's tongue swirling around my glans, that was currently inside her warm wet mouth.

She was on her belly between my legs, so I had a perfect view of her face lit only by moonlight seeping through the window. Her eyes were closed and she seemed completely absorbed by playing with my cock in her mouth.

I couldn't help but moan slightly in pleasure, as she hit a particularly good spot.

Noticing that I was awake, she paused for a moment with my dick on her lips.

Smiling up at me, her eyes sparkling.

"Good morning, sleepy head." She chirped at me cheerfully.

"A good morning indeed. Except it's not morning yet. Not complaining though, as long as you keep doing that."

"Well, you did say I should wake you if I woke up before you. You never did say to wait until morning. And well... I woke up, and your cock was right there, already hard for me. It would almost be rude not to suck it."

"That's all true, I did say that. And I most definitely won't fault you for your impeccable manners. Please continue at your leisure." I agreed, falling for the temptation to tease her just a little bit.

"At my leisure... Next thing I know, you will be wearing a fedora and calling me m'lady. Who even talks like that?" Kaitlyn commented, but dutifully resumed her interrupted blowjob.

Soon her head was bobbing up and down gently, changing it up once in a while by licking up and down the shaft like it was the most delicious sodapop she had ever had.

Watching her losing herself in playing with my cock was competing with the actual physical sensations for the spot of being the most erotic thing ever.

While it felt a lot more intense when she had me inside her mouth, sucking and sliding her tongue against my sensitive glans, it was amazing to watch how completely absorbed she was as she licked my cock, like it was for her pleasure as much as for mine.

For a moment I felt somewhat torn.

On the one hand, what she was doing felt absolutely awesome, and looked even better, but on the other hand, I felt kinda selfish.

She was giving me so much pleasure, and I was just lying there like a potato, not doing anything to please her in return.

I almost interrupted her to suggest we do something else, so she could get off too, but in the end I could not bring myself to break her trance.

Leaving her to worship my solid cock, that had never felt more erect in my entire life, I soon found myself being pushed closer and closer to the edge of orgasm.

Wanting to make it last, I tried to focus my willpower on not cumming,

Either my willpower is nothing special, or my sister was already getting very good at this.

Trying to postpone my orgasm, and failing, I came suddenly, and I came hard!

"Oooh shiiit!" I half yelled, half moaned, as orgasm struck me like a meteor.

As soon as the first rope of thick white cum shot into Kaitlyn's eagerly sucking mouth, her face shot forward, ramming me to the back of her mouth, letting me shoot my cum directly into her throat.

I felt her fight her gag reflex, pushing down with considerable force, squeezing me into her constricting throat, even as she kept gagging a little.

While it was somewhat painful to feel her throat gagging around me, the very thought of her taking me so deeply, was more than enough to compensate, sending my orgasm to new heights.

Again and again I shot my cum into her throat, all the while she kept pushing her face closer and closer to my stomach, until finally, as I shot my last few drops down into her belly, her nose just barely touched me.

She remained there for a handful of heartbeats, then withdrew completely, gasping for air as my cock left her mouth.

Breathing heavily, she swallowed a few times, trying to both catch her breath and get her gag reflex under control.

I was still in the throes of my orgasm, pleasure still rolling through me in wave after wave, the few last drops of cum spilling on my stomach.

"That was so awesome! I did not know I could do that, but I have always wanted to try!" Kaitlyn gushed, as she finally got her throat and breathing under control.

"Did you see that I managed to get all of you in my mouth?"

"I am pretty sure some of my cock went into your throat, but yeah that was amazing!"

"And fun. I never knew sucking cock would be so much fun. It seems kinda gross when you think about it, but then when you are doing it, it's the best thing in the world. Being able to feel you twitch when I do something right. I think you better get used to the idea of getting lots of blowjobs, Kiddo."

"I am pretty sure I can get used to that, but maybe you shouldn't call me Kiddo when we have just had sex. Seems kinda weird."

"I guess. I will try to come up with something more suitable. Will Perv work for you?" She teased, but as she leaned in to lick up the drops of cum on my stomach, I instantly forgave her.

She remained there for a while, studying my softening cock, caressing it gently with her chill fingers, then gave it a few licks as if to make sure it was all nice and clean.

Apparently satisfied that everything was just so, she came up beside me, snuggling herself against me, her face against mine, her breasts against my side, and one leg draped over mine.

I turned my head and met her lips with mine.

We lay there for a while, gently making out, her soft warm lips sliding against mine in sensuous ways, the tip of her tongue darting briefly to brush against mine.

As if by some unspoken signal, we both drew back, and just lay there, content to be wrapped in each other's limbs.

"Maybe we should get some more sleep, then pick this back up in the morning?" Kaitlyn suggested.

"If you promise not to move until I fall asleep, I can agree to that!"

It felt wonderful to have her draped across me like that, and if I had been able, I would have loved nothing more than to just lay there enjoying the sensation of her hot perfect naked body against mine.

But it was still in the middle of the night, as far as I could tell, and the recent orgasm had made me so very relaxed, that I could feel I was having to fight against just falling asleep without as much as a good night.

"I will try." Kaitlyn muttered against my cheek, then snuggled even closer, and pulled the covers back across our bodies.

I think I did manage to mutter a soft "Good night" before sleep claimed me, but I am honestly not sure.

When I woke up, we had pretty much switched positions.

I was lying with my leg draped across her thigh, with my arm across her body, and my hand resting on her breast. It was the most perfect hand rest I could imagine, a soft yet firm mound of my sister's warm flesh, just the right size to fill my hand.

With my face in her hair, I could enjoy her feminine scent with every breath I took and the sound of the tiniest of snores she would make once in a while.

I had never felt so happy in my life, and I realized that I had well and truly fallen in love with my sister. I had always loved her, of course. But as a sister. This was more, and it felt perfect.

For a while I just enjoyed being the happiest I had ever been, enjoying the closeness of my sister, the warmth of her body against mine.

Then temptation fueled by my morning wood against her thigh had me squeeze her wonderful breast in my hand. Gently I teased her nipple with a finger, marveling at the sight of it and the areola tightening up in response.

Soon her pink nipple stood out like a hard little eraser, and I could hear my sister sighing in pleasure, even though she still seemed to be sleeping.

Scooting down slightly, carefully so as to not wake her up, I managed to get my lips and tongue down on the perfect nipple of one breast, as my fingers kept teasing the other.

As I lay there playing with my sister's wonderful breasts, thoroughly enjoying myself, I felt her stirring slightly.

She sighed with what I took as pleasure, and I felt her moving a little, adjusting herself to let me more comfortably mouth her now tight little nipple.

"Mmmm that's nice, please keep going." she mumbled sleepily.

Not one to turn her down, I did just that. No longer needing to care about waking her up, even if I didn't exactly do a great job of that earlier, I lost myself in playing with her wonderful breasts, kneading and tweaking one breast with my hand, sucking and nibbling at the other with my mouth.

I heard her moaning in pleasure, one hands fingers entwined in my hair, urging me to continue.

Her other hand was responsible for the wet squelching sounds that came from between her legs.

Glancing down, I could see her fingers dancing around her clit, her pussy glistening with her passion.

Seeing her play with herself as I delighted myself with her breasts instantly made me even harder than I already was, and once again I felt the need, the hunger, to fill that last part of her with my aching hard-on.

I would have to make my best effort to win all of her tonight.

I did not yet have a plan, I was not sure she would once again agree to play blackjack, as she had yet to have any real luck with that.

Momentarily distracted by my thoughts, I was brought back to the present by the sound of her moaning as her abdomen started to contract with the first signs of her impending orgasm.

Soon, her adept fingers completed their spell, and her entire body shuddered and thrashed around, as she came. Watching her orgasm by her own hand was such a vision of pure joy.

While she had clearly liked what I was doing with her breasts, the orgasm was all her own work, and I felt privileged to have been allowed to be a part of it.

I didn't own her hands or her pussy, so her sharing this experience with me was like a loving gift from her, that I felt very honored to receive. A gift of love and trust.

As she came down from her orgasm, she turned her face to mine, her eyes sparkling blue and green, a smile on her face.

"Good morning Sis, nice orgasm?"

"Mmmm it was very nice. I like it when you suck on my boobs."

"That's perfect, 'cause I have discovered I quite like sucking on them." I replied, kissing her nipple just to illustrate my point.

"Mmm I can tell." Kaitlyn sighed, as her cool fingers, still slick with her juices, wrapped around my shaft.

"Get over here." She added, pulling my dick gently towards her.

"Aight." I said, shifting my weight, sliding on top of her, letting her guide me with her grip.

As I went on top of her, she opened her legs wide, then I felt her rubbing my glans up and down her sopping wet slit. I was not sure what she had planned, but for now I was entirely happy to let her be in charge.

I felt her hands take turns going to her soaking pussy, then sliding up and down my shaft until finally she seemed satisfied.

Then I felt her tugging me a little forward, until my glans pushed against what was undoubtedly her tight little sphincter.

"I think you are slick enough now, but be gentle." Kaitlyn informed me, as she urged me forward with a hand on my buttock.

"I will." I told her, pushing against her tight opening with just enough force to slowly force it to yield.

Feeling the ring of her sphincter slowly yielding and sliding down my glans was exquisite, so even if I did have the urge as always to just plunge into her, and ram myself into her depths again and again as fast as I could, until I sent my seed flooding into her, I would take my time.

I wanted to savor the moment, feel every detail, every nuance, as she slowly accepted me inside of her.

Carefully I observed her face, again taking in every detail. Her face was a vision of concentration and pleasure, with a little twinge of pain as the fat cock head slipped past her outer rim.

The lubrication of her juices were only barely enough to let me slide in, and I could tell I would have to take it slow. Yet it also made me even more aware of her every fold, her every contraction, and the heat of her core felt so intense.

Gently and slowly I fucked her, sliding only a couple of inches back and forth, more adjusting the angle with each thrust, to poke against slightly different spots every time.

It was my way to try and emulate what she had done, when she had moved her ass in figure eights with me inside it.

It had felt wonderful, and this was getting pretty close, as far as I could tell from the effect it was having on myself, and from the way Kaitlyn soon began to whimper and shake, pulling me against her with both hands on my ass, grinding her hips against mine to meet my thrusts.

I took my time. Pausing when I could feel the edge of my orgasm coming closer. I wanted to stay in this perfect moment, being inside my sister, seeing her blue green eyes looking up at me with love and lust in equal measure.

"Stop teasing me, I want your cum inside me!" Kaitlyn complained, as she crossed her ankles behind my hips, pulling me into her more forcefully.

"Not teasing. I'm taking my time to enjoy every little detail." I explained.

"Don't care. Just fuck my tight little ass, fill me with your cum." she instructed.

"That also sounds pretty good!" I agreed amicably, and increased my pace, starting to push into her with longer more powerful strokes.

I could feel her muscles tensing up around me inside her, her sphincter closing around the base of my cock like a fist, milking me in time with her contractions, that became faster and faster, as she got closer and closer to the edge of orgasm.

Wanting her to cum first, I tried pacing myself, tried postponing my own orgasm through sheer force of will, but as her tightening core and her contractions heightened my pleasure significantly, I soon found myself unable to turn back.

Feeling myself slip past the point of no return, I discarded any idea of holding back, and was soon fucking her furiously.

In response her moans of pleasure turned into a wordless keening and her hips bucked wildly against me, slamming herself on to my cock, driving it as deeply inside of her as she possibly could.

In the end, I could not tell which of us reached our orgasm first. Whoever it was, it immediately triggered the other to follow suit.

As one, we roared our orgasms out, our bodies thrashing and thrusting, the electric bolt of pleasure from our orgasms rendering us momentarily unable to handle fine motor skills.

Clutching her against me, I rammed myself into her with each furious blast of cum, splashing my hot seed deep into her bowels.

Finally, as every drop of cum my balls could muster had been shot into the depths of my gorgeous wonderful sister, I pushed myself as deep inside of her as I could, and just ground my hips against her, while waves of orgasmic contractions still had her body trying to milk more cum from my already spent cock. Trying with the last flares of orgasm to coerce just one more thick rope of cum into her core.

As our orgasms faded, I collapsed on top of her, the intensity of my orgasm having left me weak, sweaty, and panting for breath.

For a while I lay there, just enjoying the sensation of my slowly deflating cock inside of my sister's hot rectum, until I caught my breath and found the strength to lift myself up on my elbows.

Her eyes sparkled, more green than blue, a brilliant smile lighting her face.

"This is where you kiss me." She informed me.

I did not disagree.

I brought my lips to hers, and for a while we gently made out. Not desperately, but affectionately, lovingly, taking a pause here and there to gaze into each other's eyes.

"I hope I wasn't too rough there at the end, I kinda got caught up in the moment." I spoke softly, in between kisses.

I felt her tighten her core around my soft cock, that was still inside of her. It felt good to be inside of her, even if we weren't actively fucking. So instead of just pulling out and getting off of her, I found I preferred to remain where I was, until I shrunk to the point where I would slide out no matter what.

"A bit rough, but it felt really good. You felt so huge inside me. And when you came, I swear I could feel it splashing against my insides. So not too rough. Just the right amount of rough." Kaitlyn mused.

"That's good. I just can't get enough of you, so I better make sure I don't accidentally break you in half or something."

"Don't worry, I think I am fine, even if I do think we should maybe make sure to have some lube nearby at all times. I think one fucking like that a day is the limit. Speaking of limits, I really gotta pee, so unless you want the bed soaked in different ways than it is already, you better let me go soon."

With a groan of regret, I slowly pulled my soft little soldier from my sisters clutching sphincter, and rolled off of her.

"Yeah, no rubber sheets, so I guess you get your freedom for now."

I lay there for a while, basking in the afterglow of our love making, until I shook my head at the whole crazy situation.

If I could go back in time and make different choices, I was going to try and make every single one exactly the same, as I would not have things be different in any way.

Sure, I could see that there might be a few complications in our future, but I was confident we could handle it.

When I got out of the shower, Kaitlyn was already busy making us pancakes for breakfast.

Not the most usual choice for breakfast, especially for her, as she always focused on being healthy and fit.

But I agreed with her choice. It fit nicely with the last few days feeling more and more like we were newlyweds on their honeymoon.

Especially if we had any strawberries to go with the pancakes, but due to the circumstances, the best we could do was syrup and some raspberry jam.

"I saw that there is an eighties movies cavalcade today. There's the Labyrinth and Groundhog Day, among others." Kaitlyn informed me between syrup soaked bites.

"Sounds like fun! Let's just skip chores today, and cuddle up in front of the TV."

"Sounds like a plan!"

We cuddled up under a single blanket with a large bowl of popcorn each, both of us naked as the day we were born.

With only a few random breaks for making out, we mostly managed to focus on the movies, though I did miss a large part of groundhog day, because Kaitlyn decided to wrap her delicate hand around my cock, and slowly stroke me. Not really to make me cum, which I didn't, but simply because it felt nice.

I took my revenge later, during the Labyrinth, where I spent some time letting my fingers caress her thighs and belly, carefully not touching the pussy, even if I did get right against the border quite often.

The poor couch was getting rather soaked once more, getting to the point where we would have to accidentally spill a whole bottle of wine on it to cover up the stains.

Or maybe just accidentally light it on fire, after accidentally carrying it outside.

It was fun getting her hot and bothered like that, hearing how her breathing changed when I got real close to her pussy.

Finally, she couldn't take it any more, and her fingers slid between her folds, caressing her most sensitive parts, where I still longed to go.

She came quietly, shuddering with pleasure as David Bowie did his song and dance on screen.

I guess millions of women have gone there before Kaitlyn, so he probably wouldn't take offense, if he knew.

It was the most pleasant way to spend the day I could think of. My arms wrapped around my sister's warm flesh, her body molded against mine.

"I was thinking maybe we could play our game in my room tonight?" Kaitlyn asked me as the movie cavalcade was coming to an end.

"Uh, sure, I don't see why not." I agreed.

RDJohnson
RDJohnson
1,170 Followers
12