It was just one night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Rachel collapsed on him breathless, George wrapped his arms around her enjoying the radiant heat of their bodies pressed together. As she began to gather herself Rachel's hips gently rocked, squeezing and releasing his manhood. George suddenly raised his knees and using his impressive core muscles lifted and turned Rachel over, onto her back. He remained inside her as he knelt between her legs. Pulling a pillow to place under her bottom he slowly pulled his hips back, withdrew and re-entered her. From this position George had the most amazing view of Rachel laying completely naked, her legs spread for him, and his dick deep inside her. As he held her knees Rachel raised her hands to meet his, entwining their fingers together.

Rachel could feel the bulbous tip of his cock pressing against the front wall of her vagina, rubbing her g spot as he rocked his hips. He pushed her knees back to enter her more deeply and she could feel that familiar prickling intensity creeping on her again. First her feet and legs built with heat. Then her groin and torso began to build with a fire that was almost unbearable. Finally her entire body began to convulse and her vaginal muscles contracted tightly around George's penis. The feeling for him was so intense as he thrust inside her with great abandon. For them both the feeling was deep, hot and intense. They managed to stretch their feelings of euphoria, on the brink of orgasm, for an incredibly long time.

As George grabbed Rachel's hips to pull her more forcefully onto his thrusting cock he tipped her over into a powerful, intense, and out-of-control ecstasy. Her body was ridged. Her pussy gripped him like a tight vice. She stopped breathing. Her chest was flushed. The intensity in her face looked almost painful as she climaxed. George could no longer resist the pressure and sensitivity. His balls tightened. His hips thrust deep into her as he released stream upon stream of hot sperm inside her hot, wet cunt. He fell on top of Rachel kissing her passionately while he remained inside her.

George lowered himself into the bed next to Rachel and she entered into his embraced, her head on his chest. He cuddled her. Without saying a word the two of them fell into a deep sleep, fully satisfied.


12