All Comments on 'It Was Just Sex, Honey Ch. 02'

by Night Scribe

Sort by:
  • 121 Comments (Page 2)
MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Pot calling the kettle black..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He's entitled to half. Get it and move a long ways away. Doesn't matter what happens when he has his half of all her royalties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He cheated the dick but wow she went tooooooo far, a piece of shit like her is the lowest form of scum. All those men slept with a married woman and they too are shitheads and the blonde cunt was proud of herself. Anyone who enjoyed or applauded her actions are sick fuckers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
It started out good, but....

You screwed it up after the first part...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just an overall so-so story that got stupid in chapter 2. Not going to look at 3. They're both sick & belong to each other in their Cheater's Marriage. 1 star

YvesmiYvesmiabout 2 years ago

Love it. A woman who has has the moral superiority, gives as good as she gets. And in case, I AM a guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

nasty cunt does not know what love is . i bet she fuck max also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the story, thank you! ☺

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Garbage written for the cucks and sewer rats. Gave each chapter a ONE STAR rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

dumbest thing ever read...

timrivtimrivalmost 2 years ago

Finally the wife ends up on top.

EvelZombieEvelZombieover 1 year ago

A cheeky twist on the BTB franchise. I rather enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hmmm, suspicion confirmed as to who the dumb one was in this marriage.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson9 months ago

That was a nice twist.

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

Not as dumb as we thought.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The call came the next day from her aunt. Uncle Bob had had an accident.

"Max Cool" along with the lawyer were found with their faces peeled off after someone had thrown acid in their face and on their bodies.

Apparently someone took the extra steps necessary to cut off their pant and pour another jar on their genitalia.

Paul was caught trying to flee the city. He openly admited doing it along with why he did it. An investigation revealed the reality of what had happened along with all pictures and movies.

He did not have public opinion on his side, but neither did them. While he did get convicted for 10 years for GBH, both Bob and the lawyer lost their license and were sued by him for fraud.

In the mixup with the investigation everything was leaked, his cheating as well as hers.

Paul would not have a good time once out of prison as many men were now wanting revenge. However upon news coming out of her cheating and her scheming book sales dropped to a standstill.

Both cheated, both were assholes, both deserved it all.

6King6King9 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Different, so 5, but I know there's a RAAC coming. I can't imagine a woman taking him back. If she were to, she'd truly be a dumb blonde.

Busman19639Busman196393 months ago

Nice turn around on this story from the first.

Psychman24Psychman24about 1 month ago

Why in hell would she stay with this idiot? Makes absolutely no sense that she wouldn't have dumped his ass long ago. He appears to have no redeeming qualities

ImshakenImshaken18 days ago

It seems to be a rare thing in Literotica stories (at least in loving wives section) when the woman has been wronged. So a refreshing change of pace. 5 stars. Granted the MC retaliated by cheating but gave the misogynist a chance to reconcile which he declined.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous