All Comments on 'It Was Just Sex, Honey Ch. 02'

by Night Scribe

Sort by:
  • 120 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
what a twist

That was a great twist in the story i reallt thought she was the bad guy but i guess i was wrong its to bad the guy was a moron. good plot twist i loved it

Kanga40Kanga40almost 19 years ago
Did nothing for me except

I was almost ill part way down the page. This is not even a plausibe scenario even for a story.

Unfortunately they are both dumb blondes.

If she really was as smart as she thought she was she would have just dumped him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I'm Sure You Had Some Fun

with this but it turned into a comedy of non-reality therefore should been under humor. It was well written crass and contorted and we know you can do better if you wish to.

So, it is good you got this out of your system and now can do more credible works. Please

DeadWouldDeadWouldalmost 19 years ago
This started with such promise

But as I suspected and said so in my post to chapter 1, I got the disappointment I could have done without.

Stereotyped 'revenge fuck' banality.

Like kanga40 I was almost sick.

Shame a storyline with so much promise ended in this disaster.

But it's stories like this one that help us appreciate the good ones, so I s'pose we have to have them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
What a delightful story

Night Scribe:

You've produced a masterpiece with this story. I held my comments after chapter one because I thought there might be a twist, but the twist was beyond all of my expectations. How delightful! As we used to say in the Navy, Bravo Zulu (Well Done). Ronnie W.

PArebelPArebelalmost 19 years ago
Great Twist

Wonderful twist to the story.

KY XtianKY Xtianalmost 19 years ago
How about them apples?

Holy shit, talk about being blindsided! Just a magnificent job. You lost me a little with the stuff about the swingers club (just a tad bit unrealistic) but the rest was just brilliant. Great job!

romaq7705romaq7705almost 19 years ago
great story

i didnt see it coming. great twist. i suspected she can't be totally dumb when listens to bach and writes part time for a living.

keep wm coming. more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
loved it

What a neat finish. You did a great job with this one. I am sure that a lot of it is contrived but that is what made it a fun read. Loved evry word and loved the story line. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
from the male view

i would have burned the house down ... she still wouldnt have gotten any thing .... and uncle bob would pay in one way or the other in time .... from a woamns view now what does she do ... 26 divorced ... makes good money ... but no morals ... she will be the slut of that club in no time ... go for it maybe one day she can pay somebody to marry her

cloacascloacasalmost 19 years ago
Very cute

Kind of like a tv show.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
All Right!

What a great take on the "dumb blonde" cliche. Just another dumb oblivious husband with a dual standard.

Right on!

sherlock40sherlock40almost 19 years ago
An excellent twist in the story!

There seemed to be too many clues in the first story for her to be a typical "dumb blonde." I liked how she proved it. I can't believe the husband was so stupid to not agree with her about the choices. I didn't realize that he was blonde too. Very good story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Sick motherfuckers delight

I know you sick assholes will love this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
TRASH ! ! ! !

I saved my comments for the last and she is nothing but trash. Two wrongs do not make a right. He should seek a lawyer and sue the PI for breech of contract. He did have a contract with the PI and the PI turned it against him. She proved that she is a slut and once a slut, always a slut. Only this time, she may be a wealthy slut. Once he packed and left, he should have left a 9mm bullet in each one of them. If he didn't, maybe he can hire a bunch of men to hook her on drugs and knock her up delux. Nothing like a crack slut that is pregnent.

Landrious1Landrious1almost 19 years ago
A Great Read!

The asshole has the nerve to be upset about his wife cheating on him when he's screwing anything that holds still long enough. She is well rid of him. The commentors that rake her over the coals are obviouly male in their opinions.

I have never cheated on anyone I've been with so the concept is alien to me. You give vows, you give your word, you keep it. If you have an open marriage it's one thing but to cheat is wrong. She put up with it for three and a half years,from the week they were married, and tried to fix it the only way that seemed possible. Not all blondes are dumb. He got what he deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Garbage

Keep your day job, unlike your "dumb blonde", you will never write a published novel. Crap, crap, crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Waste of space

This is the worst follow on I have ever read, It doesn't flow from the first story. The best thing that could be done with this is to remove it and write a proper following

cageyteecageyteealmost 19 years ago
I enjoyed the twist. . .

I enjoyed the twist in your story.

I hope you will not be put off by some of the more extreme critics and will write some more stories with interesting turns in them.

cageytee

SalamisSalamisalmost 19 years ago
Fun Read

Stories where the cheating is done by the husband or both parties are hard to come by on this site, and almost always engender low ratings.

The bias is somehow always AGAINST the woman in cheating wives stories. You've provided a good twist to an old storyline. In doing so you added some humor and pathos to the characters.

This was a fun read. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A well told tale

Your writing is very good. The story flows nicely and has a

neat twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very interesting!!!

I liked the story and plot--also the twist. I find it rather amusing that all the people who hate cheating wives are stomping on this revenge type story. Why, because it is the woman who is getting even with the husband. Very interesting indeed. JimDinMN

ryu77ryu77almost 19 years ago
She wasn't dumb...

she was just in love.. Poor girl..

But, divorce was the way to go. If she only knew that her hubby married her just to get her in the sack, I bet she would have cut his balls off... LOL!

studyingstudyingalmost 19 years ago
contrived and unnatural

Sorry. The characters have the depth of a Petri dish. They just spout words at each other that come out of the clear blue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Contrived twist ending shows lack of intelligence.

Set it up as she was the only one, but suddenly throwing it that he was, too, was cheap and stupid, and, onviously, so are you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Well Done

An interesting and well written story. Also a bit different than the usual theme found on this site. The plot was well developed with interesting characters. I hope that the author will continue submiting tales in the future.

tinman69stinman69salmost 19 years ago
I love the comments!!!!

By the way, I rated this story a 100 and would have given it more if I could. I am a male, senior citizen, if you will, and I loved this story !!! It gave back to some of the dipstick males of this world that not all women are dumb as a box of rocks. And the comments against this story told me that some of the males were offended by the HERO being outdone by the woman!!!! Fantastic story!!!

I love the way this story was written, it flowed, it challenged your thought process, and It made me anxious to find out "what next"!! Please keep up the good work!!!

Average-JoeAverage-Joealmost 19 years ago
You did suprise me

Didnt see it coming at all. I love it when the good guy/girl wins in the end but I do have to wonder why she put up with him for so long in the first place. He sounded like a dumb, arrogant, hypocritical asshole to me so I couldnt figure out why she was so eager to keep him. She was even willing to try swinging and swapping just to keep him happy when all he'd done their whole marriage is cheat & belittle her. Love is blind I guess.

I also dont agree with those that say she was just as wrong as him. The husband was the bad guy in this story & I think its unfair to be upset because he didnt triumph. If a guy had played a bitch wife as well as she played him, most people would be cheering. Two wrongs might not make a right but she was hardly wrong in this situation imo. Maybe I would have prefered to see her leave him sooner but she wasnt really cheating when she fucked her four lovers (except maybe in the legal sense and who gives a shit about that? She didnt let it screw up getting everything in the divorce & thats all that mattered by this point). Maybe I just have a problem with the heroine lowering herself. Not that having sex was lowering herself in and of itself, she just didnt seem like the type of person who wanted that and seemed to be doing it more in response (either to force the situation to a head and/or to offer the husband a way to stay together) to his actions, than as something she was enjoying & wanted to happen.

I had a slight problem with the story in that it seemed more like writing to ensure suprise, rather than to tell a story. I can understand that the narrator's pov will change a story, but part 2 and part 1 didnt seem closely enough related to have 100% satisfying (for me anyway) suprise ending. For some reason this story just didnt seem very cohesive to me.

don87654don87654almost 19 years ago
What a letdown!

A very shitty fantasy story, with a plot that was very sick.

capecodmercurycapecodmercuryalmost 19 years ago
Very interesting

I liked the twist. Too often in these stories its the wife who is dumb. This one takes it the other way wonderfully. The only critique that I would have is that I can't see her putting up with the cheating for six years. She should have done this a long time ago.

Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
one stupid fucking author

hey you moronic stupid little fuckwad

Private Investigators are state approved and Lisc....and it is a FELONY to pose as a lisc. PI and a another felony to accept $$$ in exchange for services of a professional Lisc.

csmsmithcsmsmithalmost 19 years ago
Anonymous in Virginia

It looks like anon in VA. has an issue with the lawless behavior of your character-FUCK HIM-it's a story. Keep up the good work, most of us appreciate the originality of your story, most refreshing to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Interesting twist

What's perhaps more interesting than your story is the disgust of people (dare I say: men) so accustomed to the woman being good only for a screw and the dumber and more compliant the better. Heaven forbid the woman actually have a brain in her head and get payback. I think that these negative commentators are actually afraid that the 'idiot' wife back home will wake up one day and realize that they too can do better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Some people are born stupid, others have to be

trained to be stupid. These two are real losers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Unbelievable some of these....

....negative comments. Have to say they are more intriguing than the story,which nevertheless was good.- I fear for our world if these imbeciles represent our future!( Of course I mean the readers)-pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Both disgust me

They both deserve to get aids and die

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
No score would be the best for this piece of shit!

Shove this piece of shit up your ass, and eat shit and die.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ARE YOU

A woman or just a lousey fag?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a piece of shit

What else is there to say.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story!

Look I've read all three. It's pretty obvious that this story has both internal and external conflict, the point is delivered clearly and suspense is built. I like how sex - while it is there- is not main the focus of the story. It plays a conflict of infidelity which is something couples struggle with and it leaves the reader wondering what would they do in that situation. Frankly the fact Gail is two steps ahead of Paul makes for a great plot twist. It adds a sense that Gail is brilliant at handling situations and can predict the what moves her enemy will make. I could add more but I won't cause I have other things to do.

IrfonIrfonalmost 13 years ago
Terrific story.

Good to see the girl go for it !!

What a dumb cluck her husband is.............

GO GIRL !!!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I loved it and rated this ch 5*****

Now I wish I had read this chapter before commenting on ch 1 because I was in error. The author was not confused. I should have rated ch 1 5*****.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I give DWharnut a ***** 1.

**** 1 for being confused. But what did we expect from this fool.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
a new low in fucking stupid

dumb blonde? how about dumb author/

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
Snore!

I have to go wash my eyes out after reading this one! Maybe a total lobotomy would wipe the memory of this story? (no comments for the peanut gallery)

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THE HUNTER IS THE HUNTEE

and for being stupid has to pay the price. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
worst story ever

period.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Still an asshole

Two cheating spouses. One is a genius dumb blonde and one is just an asshole. Like I called in my ch.1 comment. Genius beats asshole every time.

count2threecount2threealmost 12 years ago
I dont see exactly where she is a genius.

Ok he is an asshole all right, but she fuckin married him ! Why ? Why is it always the stupid assholes that get the good women ? Because those women are geniuses ? I dont think so but everyone can have his own opinion on that matter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

They're as bad as each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stupid

Only good thing is that this pathetic excuse of an author has quit posting. Guess his crayon ran out of ink.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stupid!

Crayon - Ink?

Now who's stupid?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Intelligent!

Crayon - Ink?

Now who's intelligent?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
she is

realy a dumb blonde

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
Wow - at first I wondered -

Then gave it up and accepted it as written -

This more than explains the before and after behavior - she is a genius. I love her lol and beyond accepting - any man ought to give his right nut to have that much woman in his life heh -

As a guy i could never suffer through what she did and even begin to offer the options she did -

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Pretty funny

But unless they have a pre-nup, he's going to get half of EVERYTHING. There are just a few holes in her plan and this story. The court system in this country is set up to split things in half, regardless of who is doing what to whom. So he's going to get half of their assets. And her threats about exposing him? Don't make me laugh. Nobody cares about the gambling, he didn't set it or the crooked game up (he lost remember) and the Whore house wasn't his either. And after the first husband beats him up and he sues, sends the husband to jail and gets a bunch of money, what other husband is going to risk it? And don't you think a good lawyer and investigator can find at least one of the men she's been screwing to testify? And he's going to get half her future book revenues because she wrote them when they were married. DUMB BLONDE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Smart lady

He doesn't deserve her, never did. Just managed to hang on & screw himself. She'll do well. He'll end up checking for BTB stories on Lit as his only entertainment. Loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
But methinks it is the second last anon who is DUMB(probably brunette)

If he contests the divorce then this will happen:

"If you really want to go to court, that's fine with me. The husbands of your girlfriends will find out about you. Your gambling, the crooked card game, and the whorehouse above the bar will all be made public. The police and the district attorney will love it. The husbands will beat you to within an inch of your life, and the bar owner will probably finish the job."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
1 star

Ch. 2 is just stupid way of giving her an excuse.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
4 stars

Well written, unusual plot, but not my cup of tea.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
Nice turnaround.

But not too plausible. Uncle Bob must be licensed. His behavior would cause him to lose the license. Same with the attorney. What kind of twist will we see in Ch. 3?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Equisite , Sublime.

THE BEST STORY IN THE GENRE.

you know what i love even more than this story???.

The comments ... in particular the ones from the

" woman haters " that pervade the anon comments, it's just beyond words, that even when it's Spelt/Spelled out in such plain and simple terms ....they still find a way to blame the woman.....

FFS.....

do they actually read what is written , or do their minds skip the parts of the story that do not fit their warped view on life / love / relationships.

anyhow loved the story , adored the comments ...

story made me laugh , some of the comments i laughed so hard i cried & nearly Pee'd myself .. so fcukin funny.

xxxhugsxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yeah that wouldn't work

The gambling and the card game wouldn't effect the divorce. He wouldn't even get a slap on the wrist for the illegal gambling. Law enforce just doesn't care that he's a sucker. And while the husbands might be upset, they lay a hand on him and they go to jail. The bar owner would have been after HER since she's the one that exposed them. No. The marital assets would have been split 50/50 regardless of their infidelities. And he could have subpoenaed the men she slept with easily but that simply wasn't necessary. Regardless of their individual contributions to the marital assets, they get split in half. It happens to men all the time. This time it happened to her. Plus which, even a bad lawyer would have gotten him lots and lots of the money from her novels, including the third novel that was about to be published. This whole tale you've spun may fly in fiction, but the reality is much, much different. Sorry I just can't suspend reality to enjoy this mess. UGH!

sinsational83sinsational83about 9 years ago
Really good story

With me being a guy I have to say in all fairness I have to wonder if the husband was a " Dumb Blonde ". from my point of view he got what he deserved. This story was put together real well and I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for writing this one for the readers. I think that they will all enjoy it as much as I did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WELL WRITTEN BUT NOT EROTIC. I MARKED IT 4.5/5.0 = 90% = A

Admittedly I like to read about a wife who cheats on her husband but loves him nevertheless and about the husband who forgives her & accepts her the way she is!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1*

more and more stupid...

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
Great story! Love how you pissed off dear annony!!

Great cuck story! Gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
gave it a 1

gave it a 1 to counter the fat girls 5 LOL

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
Again *******

Well, I read this story a second time with out realizing that I have read it once before. Again I have to say that I really did enjoy reading it. It was entertaining and humorous since I read it in a different frame of mind. I think I said it in my last comment that the good ole husband got just what he deserved. I didn't see anywhere in your story where you described the husband but I wonder if he in fact wasn't the REAL DUMB BLONDE. Anyway again damn good and sort of a funny story as well good job. I only wish that I could change the 4 star rating that I gave it before. I would actually give it a 5 star rating. You have a hell of an imagination, and talent, keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1 star!

The second she started playing dumb in the kitchen you go to the bedroom and start trash bagging all of her shit and throwing it to the curb. Then you have the PI escort her imbecile ass to the door and lock it while taking her keys. Then you clean out all the accounts and change the locks and send the vids to whoever you want. She is just another whore like the author who cares!!!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

How the table has turned! Still five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dumb story continues

He may not have the pictures but he has the MEN! All he has to do is drag them into Court and they testify they had affairs with the stupid bitch. Even as stupid as she is she must know the Court will give him not only 50% but also part of her future earnings. The card game and the Brothel mean nothing in the divorce. And the women's husbands? What are they going to do? Beat him up and go to jail, then suffer a Civil suit that bankrupts them? No one is that dumb. Bad story.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 8 years ago
Very amusing turn round

Should have seen it coming after all that dumb blond stuff! Where can it go now?

I do agree with the commentators who laugh at the women haters.... even when they can't spell exquisite...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Dumb

Total shit story by a number nuts writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I Absolutely Hate 180° Turns In Stories

Paul should come up to the house around midnight and barricade the doors and torch the house. She is not only unfaithful but deceitful. You had a 4-Star story going, but it fell to 1-Star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

That was definitely was a TEN, believe me I've done worst.....5sssss

bill

I couldn't save myself but I did learn. I was told I became and was an amazing person but I never believed any of it at all.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Total shit

Part 1 was good and then destroyed it all in part 2. No need to read anything from you again. Worthless and pathetic

Marvin60Marvin60over 7 years ago
Brilliant

Loved it. Sexy and funny and well written. Most enjoyable read. Such a nice twist.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Interesting twist

He is disgusting but she became a disgusting whore as well.

Don't really like either of them.

She is obviously better off with someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ha ha ha!!!

Idiotic crap!!! And I'm the Queen of England. More idiotic is impossible!!!

MaFreplerMaFreplerover 6 years ago
So you balance dumb blonde with dumb asshole husband?

Doesn't work. Maybe there are men like that still, but no woman who is as smart as you now portray the wife would marry one. Or put up with one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
DUMB BLONDE?

The woman checking me out (not me, my purchases) at Dollar General was a platinum blond (dyed, I assume). I asked if she'd be offended by a dumb blonde joke. No.

(This may have been one of Just Plain Bob's Landing Strip jokes). A blond bought a thermos. She took it to work to show it to her friends. A blonde friend asked, "What's it do?"

"It keeps hot thing hot and cold things cold."

"Whatcha got in it?"

"A cup of coffee and two popsicles."

The platinum blond checker told me that her son -- whom she described as a "cotton top" -- asked her, "What do you call two blondes in a refrigerator?"

"Frosted flakes."

She replied, "But son, your hair...."

"Oh, no,".he says, "that only applies to gals, not to guys."!

The commenters who still do not see that the husband is the main culprit, and still want to put most or all the blame on the wife, are maybe more hilariously ridiculous than the tongue-in-cheek (?) story.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

This story went to crap fast. Why don't you make him a pedophile, animal beater, Taliban operative, and high school drug dealer? The premise was good but went too far. Instead of the reader wondering if they are hypocritical in some way in their own life, the reader instead becomes sad because the author seems to have an embarrassing cartoon-like anger for their character. It becomes a deus-ex-machina, where lighting bolt after lighting bolt is delivered to absurdity. It was so good till then, a little pull back and it would have worked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
DON'T QUIT!

After this chapter, you may think,

"Should I even bother with chapter 03?".

DON'T QUIT!

Chapter 03 redeems and explains the first two chapters,

which are the set - up for the surprising and heartwarming ending.

This great Literotica series demonstrates the amazing ability of a talented author.

It is a 5 star series.

Paul in Oklahoma

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Boy howdy!

She done turnt the tables on this old boy big time. Thanks Uncle Bob. Not so dumb blonde.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

And of course there is a new law that charges you 10 cents every time you breath, and dogs will attack you on sight due to a secret transmitter I attached to your body, and when you walked in the house a dart with instant cancer was injected into your body. Aha, you thought you knew me, but I have secret ultra power.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 4 years ago
BTB.........

no, no ,no, it's burn the bastard. The Bear approves. 5 stars.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Husband is an asshole.

Let him leave and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely loved the twist!

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

Now who's the dumb blond?

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

Fuckemall. No one to like in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hes a cheater and now shes a cheater, their both scum not just him, she has no moral high ground at all. 1 star for the dumb blonde who thinks her cheatings justified.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hes a disgusting cheater and shes evil scum

norcal62norcal62almost 3 years ago

Immature writing and theme.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - really bad idea

BBeinhartBBeinhartalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Good fun. And I really like Gail's attempt to change the jerk husband.

hbroderhbroderover 2 years ago

The stiletto goes in with a twist... I love it!

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

They do deserve each other

2/5

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous