All Comments on 'It was More than Just Sex'

by flashgordon562006

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yeah, yeah

We've seen this a hundred times, both men and women. It was bad the first time and hasn't improved with the retelling.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

If she's wearing a g-string, you're seeing a lot, but you're not seeing her pussy! Just what do you think a g-string covers?

"Eric then said he would do it for her" - POV shift. ERIC is telling the story, "Eric" and "he" should both be "I."

I was worried about the title. With all the stories using "It was just sex," I thought that Eric was going to fall in love with Lisa. Glad I was wrong.

flashgordon562006flashgordon562006over 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

This was my first attempt at this type of story. I apologize that it didn't turn out the way I thought it would.

notredame43notredame43over 6 years ago
not a bad try

you'll get there . keep trying. just don't write anything with willing gutless husbands, i l loathe that shit

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 6 years ago
Always good to have a thoughtful author posting here

I like that you put some actual feelings in your story . It seems that part of the audience here are only interested in the Erotic , but in this category especially, the biggest part of the audience is more into the Lit part of Literotica .

Thoughtful story of adults who communicate with each other .

Thanks for sharing.

4 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The offer was genuine, but why did the wife want to push it?

The husband appreciated the offer, but declined. Makes you wonder why it was so important to the wife? Was her eventual rehabilitation a total surprise? Why didn't she want to wait until she could have sex with her husband? Didn't her mouth and hands still work? And it looked like Lisa was treated rather coldly, maybe even with disdain?

Probably heart-felt but a juvenile approach to love and affection. I see lots of complications and awkwardness down the road with her friend Lisa, and possibly the wife wanting a reciprocal fuck.

Not a bad plot idea, but leaves way too much unaddressed and unresolved. Thanks for the effort.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 6 years ago
It was a good story

And one that has happened, for real, a number of times.

Sometimes with good, positive results, other times not.

I'll keep an eye out for your work in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I think you tried

But just a little too hard to keep it away from causing trouble and I think it really would have caused trouble in the relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anonymous.....

To answer anonymous’s question as to WHY the wife wanted this & why she was pushing so hard for it.....control. Control over the situation, control over their lives. Her life is so completely OUT of her control & she probably feels helpless, hopeless, inferior, depressed, inadequate, etc....this is her taking back one aspect of her life & marriage. My college roommate got cancer about 8yrs after we graduated, 7yrs after she married her husband. She had an extremely rough 18mos & couldn’t have sex with her husband. Her guilt was unbearable. Pretty much everything that made her a woman was taken from her....her breasts, her ability to have children, her hair, her once curvy but now stick thin body....and she actually went to far as to seeing an attorney for a divorce to “free” her husband. She eventually dropped it because of insurance reasons. Her husband was a freaking rockstar during all of this. Never wavered, always sticking by her....he felt like HE was the lucky one to have HER. Anyway, long story short....she got the crazy idea of hiring a sex surrogate. When the woman showed up, my friend’s husband got super pissed & sent the woman home. They never spoke of it again & she is now cancer free for 5yrs & they are still the most nauseatingly perfect couple.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 6 years ago
Male fantasy

This is a male fantasy, pure and simple. Nothing wrong with that but why are you people taking it seriously?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
PART TWO

Now that she is all better, she wants her turn.

mark73107mark73107over 6 years ago
Smiles

That was a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Point of view switch

Yeah, I saw the point of view from Eric to third person and them back.

A few suggestions... When the wife and Eric were debating about Eric having sex with Lisa, the changing of his mind was too sudden and the sex scene with Lisa,was too rushed. It should have been a lot more detail and it could have included the wife. From what I gathered, the wife was paralyzed from the waist down. Why not have all three involved? It came off too impersonal for my tastes. The wife could give blow jobs and user her ands to be a part of the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I think although tempted I wouldn't have taken up the offer because not only do I love my wife, and I sure my wife wouldn't make the offer, but if circumstances reversed I couldn't make the same offer and wouldn't.

True love is strong bond i.e "in sickness and health for better worse".

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Boring

There's simply no emotion at all. None about their accident. None about Lisa. Your descriptive passages about sex were like reading a technical manual. Just awful story telling.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
lips?

Did your wife lose her lips in the accident? Who says you need a cunt to fuck into? Most assholes these days are just as good also, and prefer a blowjob (double entendre intended).

This setup is lame and the thought of it actually happening without recriminations is bullshit!

I gotta call the B&S or BS as I see em...

Smokepole

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 5 years ago
***

You missed your chance to add drama to this story. Don't recount facts--tell a story and try to keep us on the edge of our seats while you do it. I didn't say it's easy and I sure as heck fail most of the time, but I do try, so should you!

Point to remember--if 'he or she' is in the narrative and telling the story, 'I' can only be in dialogue. (Simply put, don't mix point of view.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

At best, this was a unsatisfactory story. No lines, real communications, feelings described - seems like it was rushed through. 1 star for just posting something as fast as possible. -- Bob

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb...duuuumb!!

Its a crappy lazy shit story when a hubby tells his wife since he cant get it up she could fuck someone else, and of course the hypocrites here dont mind when a wife says go out and fuck someone else. But they hate it when a man says to do it...guess that whole fragile small dicked male stuff cant stay hidden forever.

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorldover 1 year ago

I would have had the papers drawn up when she mentioned it a second time. Then I would get them, have her sign them, sign them myself, then pack a bag and leave for the weekend. Monday morning I would go back with a care giver and pack the rest of my clothes, get the signed papers and leave. I would never speak to her, her family, friends, or let my family talk about her in my presence again. If she was stupid enough to think that after marriage I would forsake her then she deserves to be alone.

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Short and sweet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous