It was New to Me

Story Info
A new Top finds his way to the bottom.
6.3k words
4.25
8.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,703 Followers

I sat in the comfortable, over-stuffed arm chair. My new submissive girl was fetching drinks for me, her girlfriend and her girlfriend's male sub.

After passing around our drinks my slave asked if there is anything else I wished. Looking at the visiting couple I asked if it was just me or are you two wondering why the bitch is wearing clothes. The sub smiled and nodded. He knew better than to speak unless specifically told, "speak". His Mistress said as much as I did also wondering why my slave hadn't removed her clothing.

I looked down at cheryl who had taken her place beside me on her knees. I only had to raise an eye brow and she got the hint. Standing and facing me I had other ideas. "Please face our company and apologize for your thoughtlessness.

cheryl did apologize, very sincerely too..

This was the first time I'd ever tried topping and although it came easy, I wasn't satisfied. For some reason I felt something was missing.

Watching cheryl remove her clothes we could all see her blush. "Is this the first time you played with this cunt,?" I asked Susan.

"It is. I don't know why I haven't taken her under my care before. It isn't like I didn't know. We've been friends since high school.

cheryl had finished disrobing and began to assume her position at my feet. "No baby. I would appreciate you standing so our friends can see you in all your glory. Perhaps if you asked very politely, Susan might allow you to strip her sub of his clothes. No sense in you being the only exhibitionist here tonight."

Susan laughed but waited until cheryl attempted to ask politely. "Not good enough," Susan said to her friend of twenty years. "Try again."

"If it pleases you Mistress, may please I take jason's clothes off for you?"

"Now why do you feel like you should see my sub naked? Do you want to fuck him? Is that it cheryl? Do you want to fuck my pet?"

I watched as cheryl blushed and stuttered. Looking back at me for help, she got none. "You need to answer Susan," I said firmly.

"No Mistress. I don't want to fuck jason."

"I see. You're too good to fuck my sub. Is that it bitch?"

cheryl was almost in tears. "No Mistress. I mean if that only if it would please Master and you, then yes Ma'am."

"But you think you're too good to fuck him?"

I had to hand it to Susan. She was persistent.

"No Mistress. I'm not too good."

"You calling me a liar cunt?"

Check mate I thought smiling.

"Er um, no Mistress. I'm not calling you a liar."

"Then you do think you're too good to fuck my sub?"

"Oh God Sir. Please help me," cheryl begged me.

Both Susan and I broke out laughing.

"Hush baby. Let the grown-ups talk, I said to cheryl.

"You are the Mistress of the mind-fuck," I complimented Susan.

"Why are you still dressed pet," Susan asked her sub.

He was going to say something, perhaps apologize like cheryl but Susan gave him an annoyed look and he just began to take his clothes off.

"Has my bitch seen jason naked Susan?"

"Not to my knowledge. Why do you ask?"

"It may be fun to watch her take his clothes off if you don't have a problem with that."

"jason. Stop what you're doing. Tonight you get an unexpected and definitely undeserved pleasure for which you will later pay dearly." Then Susan looked at me waiting for me to instruct my bitch.

"Well? What are you waiting for? Assist jason as you were told."

Having been recently introduced to the scene in the DC area, I was interested. I'd attended a couple Black Rose gatherings and as a spectator found the activities fascinating. I asked around one night and it was suggested to me that I might be able to find a sub on Altdotcom.

They were right. I'd met cheryl online. Her profile said she was looking for a Master/slave relationship. I responded and she replied. After a few chats, we made a date to meet. She insisted on a public place as a precaution. I thought that was wise of her.

We met at a river front restaurant. She was pretty. Not beautiful, just pretty enough. Her weight was on the heavy side, not obese but a little chubby for my taste. It was something I knew as her Master I would have her work on.

I asked what she expected from a Dom and she told me that she wanted guidance, discipline, punishment when needed. She wanted someone who would control her, make her do things she was not comfortable with.

Now D/s 101 would have had me tell her to be at the restaurant without underwear or to instruct her to go to the ladies' room, remove them there, and bring them to me. But I'm not a 101 kind of guy.

I flipped that game plan. "I would like you to remove your panties here at the table cheryl. Right here, right now." I sat back watching her expectantly.

She looked around the room nervously, I think hoping for a reason to beg out of my request. "But someone might see me sir."

And there it was. Sir. Out of the blue, we hadn't discussed how she may address me yet but it rolled off her tongue in hopeful respect. This woman really wanted a Dom.

I said nothing, staring at her waiting for her to do as she was told.

Her hands went below the table and she began to shift from side to side, bending forward until her head was just below the table's edge.

Resuming her position with her hands in her lap, she beamed across the table at me, "I've done as you asked, sir."

I knew she was hiding her panties in her lap. She was too embarrassed to show them to me.

"Are they soiled,? I asked.

"No sir."

"Are they torn?"

"No sir."

"Then place them on the table beside you and give me your napkin."

"What will I use if I give you my napkin sir?"

I smiled. She knew what was coming. It was a game with her. She wanted to Top from the bottom. I would have none of that. "cheryl, I want you to place your panty on the table laid flat beside your plate. Place your silverware on the garment as they now lay on your napkin which I expect you to hand to me immediately."

Her face burned red as she quickly offered me her napkin. I watched amused as she once again looked around before bringing her panty up and laid it out on the table. I could see she was aroused by the apparent dampness on the gusset.

I couldn't have timed it better had I tried. Just as cheryl finished placing her dinnerware on her pink panty our server returned. She immediately recognized the garment on the table for what it was. She looked surprised for a moment before suppressing a chuckle and taking our order.

I ordered for my potential bottom as I should have, and myself.

We chatted a bit while our lunch was being prepared and she told me a lot about herself, her family, her desire to be someone's property.

The bus help arrived with bread and water and I suggested that cheryl have a piece of buttered bread. "If I choose to accept you little one, this may be the last piece of bread you have until you lose a few pounds."

"Thank you sir," she said reaching for the bread and butter. I noticed she, like me and other diners had placed her panty napkin in her lap. It's understandable. Every civilized person knows to do that. She thought she put one over on me. She would be sorely disappointed or surprised, or pleased, or maybe all three.

I spotted our server approaching us with our meal. Just as she got to the table I spoke to cheryl in a firm tone. "You have bread and butter on your cheeks pet. Use your napkin and wipe your pretty face."

I almost laughed at the look of shock on her face. But she saw the no-nonsense look on mine and pulled her panty from her lap. Keeping eye contact with me, another test from her, she used the garment as one would use a napkin. "Did I get it all sir?"

My peripheral vision let me know that our server was watching the play intensely. "No little one. Hand me your panty please."

Both cheryl and the server took loud deep breaths. I took the offered panty and proceed to gently wipe her mouth, her cheeks, and even her forehead. By now those at other tables were watching.

Our server was unable to stifle her laughter this time and cheryl's face turned crimson.

All throughout our meal it was humorous to watch cheryl use her panty to wipe her mouth. She tried very hard to be discrete but people noticed. I made sure to point them out to her too.

After our lunch was placed and we had privacy I asked her what was bothering her.

After much soul searching cheryl admitted that what I had asked of her was totally unexpected and looking down at her hands said it turned her on that I had out witted her when she tried to hide her panties in her lap.

A D/s relationship isn't very complicated. Like other relationships, the two must be compatible. There is that initial gamesmanship when each feels the other out, looking for signs. Signs of weakness, dishonesty, of hidden things, cruelty, whatever. They also seek out those signs of kindness, the qualities they're looking for in a Dom or sub. Is he mean just to be mean? Will she listen and follow instructions? Can they trust each other?

It is most definitely a relationship that is built on trust... as in all others I suppose but more so because the exchange of power leaves the sub completely vulnerable.

I used he and she because I'm speaking of my own experiences. The Dom can be a woman and the sub a male of course. The roles aren't gender specific. They could both be female and or male. It makes no difference what's between their legs. All that matters is does they serve to fill each other's needs? If so, we all try from there. If not, we all move the fuck on and look elsewhere.

I was not done with our interview. After we finished our meal, I asked my potential submissive how she felt about how she had performed.

I got the expected apology for her hesitation but she added that she was happy that she had pleased me.

"Not so fast missy. Are you still turned on?"

"Um what?"

"Is your pussy still wet?"

"Yes sir."

"Then get that cunt off. Right here, right now, I would love to see my potential pet masturbate to orgasm."

She was wide eyed, almost horrified. The look on my face let her know that this would be the final exam. Failure on her part to follow my instructions would end the interview immediately. I don't know what she was most afraid of; me discarding her or those in the restaurant seeing her frigging herself.

She looked down after making her decision and began to play with her cunt. I knew it was for real because I could smell the aroma of her excitement.

"Look at me while you finger fuck yourself," I said. I wanted to use harsh terms to let her know I was for real. I wanted her to see me watching her bring herself off to get her used to doing things she never thought she'd do. In laymen's terms, I wanted to break her spirit and rebuild her from the ground up.

And let's face it. That is exactly what she wanted from a Dom.

I smiled inwardly as her breathing increased. I watched her squirm as she neared her climax and just as she was about to come, I told her to stop.

"Please sir," she begged weakly. "Please may I cum?"

"Maybe later my pretty bitch. Maybe after I do."

After paying the check, I rose without speaking and walked away. I didn't look back to see if she was following me. I didn't need to . Just as I approached the door, she came around from behind me and opened it for me. "Someone taught this girl well," I thought.

I went to my car and opened the driver's side door and climbed in. cheryl went to the passenger's side and waited for some indication from me that she was welcomed. I let her stew for a moment before hitting the power lock button. A signal for her to get in.

"Your blouse," I said without explanation.

She took the hint and removed her blouse. Without being told, she also removed her bra.

"Nice tits pet."

"Thank you sir."

I opened my trousers and freed my cock. It was not yet hard which was how I wanted it.

cheryl knew instinctively what was required from her. Leaning over into my lap, she engulfed my cock and cradled my balls.

"I see you're an experienced cock sucker," I said not being mean.

"Mmm hmm," was her muffled reply.

I turned the engine on and turned the radio down. Leaning back in my seat, I enjoyed that which was my due.

cheryl drew my load from my balls and dutifully swallowed all of it. I used her blouse to dry my cock and put it away. "Nice work cheryl," I said using her name for maybe the 2nd time that afternoon. "You have potential, both as a sub and as a skilled cock sucker. Which do you prefer?"

"I would very much like to sub for you sir, if that pleases you."

It did and that is how I found myself meeting her life-style friends and enjoying a little after-dinner play.

I watched with some interest as cheryl helped jason out of his clothes. I must say his cock was impressive. "You chose well Susan," I complimented my counter-part.

"He does have his good points, though not many," she laughed.

"cheryl," I asked my sub. "Have you seen a shaved cock that large before?"

"No sir," she said looking at jason's privates.

"Wait here children, and stay as you are. Do not move or touch each other or yourselves." Susan instructed both jason and cheryl.

"Come John. Let us grown-ups talk in private."

We went outside and shared a joint. "I like what you've done with your boi," I said meaning every word.

"Thank you John. I see you have cheryl learning new tricks. But I sense your heart isn't really in it. Am I right?"

"Fuck it. I don't know. I mean yes, I enjoy the role play to a degree but something is missing. I can't put my finger on it."

"You're new to this aren't you?"

I inhaled a drag of the joint and offered it back to her. "Yeah," I said exhaling. "Is it that obvious?"

"Let's just say that I know a lot of people in the scene around here and haven't met you before tonight. So I figured you are either new to the area or new to the scene. After hearing you talk about your work, your home during dinner, I surmised you're new to the scene."

I was impressed with her astute observation. "Very good Susan. You're spot on."

"Don't let this go to your head John but you have some talent. You're even tempered, fair, you command respect rather than demand it and cheryl responds to you like she's been trained by you for months. I could sense respect for you from jason too, and he's a jealous little cunt."

"He has a nice cock though."

Susan smiled. "Yes he does. Then lost in thought she closed her eyes and I could tell she was recalling the pleasure that cock had given her.

"Are you the jealous type Susan?"

Coming out of her reverie she asked why.

"I think it might be fun for cheryl to play with jason a little but only if you have no problem with her toying with your sub."

"Let's come to an agreement John, for tonight only. Let's agree that we can each give instructions to each other's pet. I have only one caveat. jason only cums when I say he cums. No one else has that right nor my permission."

"I completely understand and am fine with it. The same goes for cheryl. So far she's been very good this evening but not outstanding. I expect outstanding performance from her before she can cum. Have you ever seen her have an orgasm?"

"No. Not yet but something tells me I will tonight."

"I let her bring herself close in the restaurant but stopped her just short of finishing. Couldn't let her think I'm a pushover. Could I?"

"She told me about that lunch. I nearly hurt myself laughing when she told me about the new napkin you had her use."

"She told you about that huh? Well, she was a trooper. Only the slightest bit of hesitation. I let her blow me as her reward."

"She told me that too. From what she said, jason isn't the only one with a nice cock around here tonight."

"Maybe," I said trying to sound disinterested. When a woman talks about a man's cock, she's interested. Mine twitched.

"Very good kiddies," Susan praised cheryl and jason. It looked like they hadn't moved an inch.

"cheryl. Tell us please. What do you think of jason's cock?"

""Sir, it's nice. Not as nice as yours but nice sir."

I saw Susan smile hearing my sub compare my cock with jason's.

"Don't you think you should make his cock feel good?"

"Yes Mistress Susan but only if sir tells me to."

"cheryl, tonight and tonight only, whatever Mistress Susan tells you to do, I expect you to act as though her instructions came from me. Do you understand pet?"

"Yes sir. I will do as Mistress Susan tells me."

"Very good cheryl," Susan said. "Now why don't you greet jason's cock like the cock hungry whore you are. Suck him."

cheryl looked at me for reassurance and I nodded. In spite of being told to do as Susan instructs, she still looks to me for guidance. I was pleased by that tacit acknowledgement of my Dominance over her. Suan took notice as well and gave me a nod too.

The room was quiet as jason stood still as cheryl knelt at his feet and took his cock in her hand. He was hard in a instant and I wondered how long it had been since Susan granted him relief.

I watched when Susan retrieved her cat-o-nine from her over-sized bag and moved behind her sub. "How dare you get a nasty erection without my permission you ungrateful little bitch."

jason enjoyed the whip play as Susan turned his buttocks first pink, then red, then crimson. She was very experienced in the use of that instrument of discipline.

As she tanned his arse, jason's hips lurched forward plunging his cock deep into cheryl's throat. This caused cheryl to gag which, of course, required my attention.

"You ungrateful little whore. You greedy slut. Here jason's Mistress has permitted you the honor of giving pleasure to her sub's cock and you have the temerity to gag. How very impolite of you and it's shameful the way you've embarrassed me and insulted our guests."

Cheryl's ears turned red from my admonishment but she stayed with jason's very nice and very large cock. I was proud of her.

"I'm getting close Mistress," jason squeaked.

"Stop cheryl," Mistress Susan's order was heeded at once.

cheryl stayed kneeling at jason's feet as she should without having received instructions to do otherwise. jason stood where he was as well, his wet cock deep in cheryl's throat. "Back up you cheating cunt," Susan scolded jason.

He took a step back and stood still his wet hard cock waving and bouncing in cheryl's face.

"We should get a picture of this John. Maybe put it on a greeting card."

"jason. Did my pet make you feel good?"

"Yes sir."

"Then don't you think you should repay her kindness?"

"Yes sir."

"Well what the fuck are you waiting for?"

Susan was grinning. She understood that we both were going to bring our subs to the edge several times tonight before allowing them the privilege of release.

"Sir?"

"Susan, is jason always such a dumb fuck? Get down on the floor boi. Lay face up and ask cheryl to sit on your face. I expect you to make her feel good. You never know boi, I may have deposited a surprise in her cunt for you to savor."

jason looked at Susan who raised an eyebrow in questioning his reluctance. She twirled the cat o nine and jason quickly got the hint. Laying on the floor both Susan and I had to chuckle hearing him invite cheryl to sit on his face.

"You may look at his cock cheryl but don't touch," Susan instructed.

We watched jason make my sub squirm and writhe on his face until it was obvious she was nearing climax. "Stop jason," I spoke loudly so he could hear me and to make sure he knew I was serious."

cheryl did not move much to my delight. She sat on jason's face in ecstatic agony.

"You children keep still or taste the whip. I'm in no mood for foolishness," Susan warned.

"May I?" Suan asked as she approached the couple.

"Be my guest." I was curious as to what she had in mind.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,703 Followers
12