It was New to Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as she caressed cheryl's back. Putting her face next to her ear she whispered loud enough for me to hear, " I should wear your ass out for not giving yourself to me. I see our friendship meant nothing to you. You should have come to me to fill your need to serve. You should have asked me to punish you, train you, turn you into my little fuck toy pet.

Susan's hand went from cheryl's back to her ass. I watched as she poked her anus. Then she reached under, her hand between cheryl's pussy and jason's mouth.

When cheryl lurched up I knew that Susan was fingering her clit.

"But tonight my sweet little bitch, you're going to make it up to me. John, with your permission may I use your whore?"

This was getting interesting. "By all means Susan. I only ask that you do not leave any scars."

Her laugh sounded evil.

Straddling jason's prone body and immediately in front of cheryl, Susan began removing her clothing.

I admired her body. Nice breasts which I guessed to be 34 B cup. Her leather slacks zipped up the sides of each leg up to the waist. She opened the front clasp and tossed her pants aside, her neatly shaped pussy hair in cheryl's face. "Your Master told me you are a first-class cock sucker. Tonight we will all see how well you eat pussy."

She pulled cheryl's face into her and began a slow gentle humping.

I had to laugh as cheryl reached for Susan's ass and Susan being Susan smacked her hands away. "Don't touch unless you're told to cunt."

Cheryl had trouble keeping her face planted between Susan's thigh as Susan lowered herself onto jason's free standing cock.

It couldn't have been comfortable for jason as Susan sank herself all the way down on him and leaned way backwards bending his cock at an unnatural angle. "Now jason, you better not cum unless I give you permission."

"Yes Mistress," he said with his face only inches from cheryl's puss.

With cheryl bent low attending to Susan's clit there was nothing blocking my view of my counter-part as she rocked on her sub's cock and enjoyed the attention she was getting from mine.

Trying my best to be blasé about the whole thing, I got up and went to the kitchen to refresh my drink. My cock was hard but I wasn't feeling like it mattered. For some reason I didn't care that a menage au trois was happening before my eyes. Nor did it matter that Susan was using my girl to pleasure herself. Something was missing for me.

As well as my girl performed tonight, I cared very little about the whole scene that I was deeply involved in and which was playing out now.

I heard Susan make strange noises and turned to watch her squirming and grinding on jason as she pulled cheryl's face in tight to her crotch.

Her orgasm lasted for several minutes. "Multiples," I thought.

Susan rose and asked if there was something I needed. I knew what she meant. She was telling me in no uncertain words that should I want to fuck cheryl Susan would make sure that jason would be of assistance if I wanted.

"Nah. I'm good," I said. "I'm going to split. I have a lot on my desk tomorrow..

No one said a word as I retrieved my jacket. cheryl had not been released from Susan's custody and like a well-trained slave, remained where she was. I should have been pleased but the whole Master thing was boring to me.

"Susan, jason, it was my pleasure to make your acquaintances. cheryl, I turn you over to Mistress Susan for the remainder of the evening." Both naked women still on jason looked good but I was wrestling with something I was unable to put my finger on and was uninterested in getting off.

Then throwing cheryl a bone, "You did well pet. Very well. I am pleased with you."

I walked out as they bid me good night.

The drive home was uneventful. I left the radio off so I could be alone with my thoughts.

I knew what kept going through my mind and it scared me. "It can't be. That's not who I am", I fought with myself.

I poured myself a stiff bourbon from my bar and stripped down. I usually slept naked and tonight would be no different. I'll shower in the AM. I did nothing tonight to warrant one before turning in.

I caught my reflection in the full length mirror and stopped to look at myself.

"Not bad. A bit of a six pack on my tight stomach. My cock was hanging below my pubic hair which was fairly unkempt and bushy. Thoughts of jason's shaved body flashed across my mind. I felt my cock stir some and busied myself gathering my things for an early departure in the morning.

It was a long restless night. I played out the scene over and over. I should be satisfied. I had a girl who wanted me to dominant her. She'd suck my cock in the middle of a food court in the mall if it's what I wanted. But for some reason it wasn't what I wanted.

The next day I went to the office as usual and poured myself into my work. I had my secretary order out for delivery and stayed at my desk all day except to take a leak.

I made a stop by the seafood market and selected some sea scallops for my dinner.

Sauteed in a garlic butter, I made a salad and combined the two. I had no interest in the Monday night football, nor football of any day. I reached back in time and put two Grover Washington CD's on and ate to the soothing sounds of the great sax player.

I felt no need to talk with anyone and put my landline on mailbox. I turned off my cell phone and the only possible means of electronic communication I had remaining was my work cell and no one else had that number.

I cleaned up after dinner and tried to read. My mind wasn't having it. I poured a drink and paced. I stepped onto my deck and listened to the night sounds of the city until the cool wind picked up.

The image of jason's body shorn of all hair kept creeping into my thoughts. "Fuck it," I said out loud.

I went to the bathroom, shed my clothes. Turned on the water. While waiting for the shower to heat up, I put a new blade on my razor.

I let the water cascade over my back as I shaved my pubic bush. Looking down I kind of liked what I saw but with the dark hairy legs, it seemed like the job was half finished.

I lay in bed a half hour later enjoying the feel of my smooth body on the cool sheets. "Should have done this a long time ago."

I let my thoughts run wild and my cock grew while I was remembering jason's hair-free cock. I cupped my balls with one hand and masturbated with the other letting the image of jason's nice cock rule my thoughts.

I had a nice cum immediately followed by feelings of shame, self disgust, and remorse. I'm not gay. I don't want his cock. I wished I hadn't shaved myself down there.

All of those thoughts and more drove me to drink myself to sleep.

The next two days were much the same. Work. Home. Phones on mailbox which I could see had several messages but I was uninterested. I knew cheryl would have called. I had no idea who the other messages were from nor did I care. I was still wrestling with myself and images of jason.

By the third day I was becoming uncomfortable with my hairs growing back and that night shaved again. "Fuck it," I said to myself trying to reason my actions. "Swimmers do it all the time." I shaved my legs too.

Friday came quickly and I was surprised when I walked out of the office and found Susan waiting for me. "John, I'd like to talk to you if you have time."

"Sure. Let's walk to my place so I can lose this suit."

We walked in silence the 5 blocks to my Condo. I was wondering what Susan wanted to discuss and she was probably wondering what I was thinking.

Once in my unit I fixed Susan a drink and went to get out of my suit. Khaki pants and a pull over later I joined her and made myself a whiskey on the rocks.

She had settled into the corner of the couch, her legs drawn up under her. Her short skirt rode high on her thighs and I figured she was there to have sex.

"Yes ma'am," I said as I sat across from her.

"You know cheryl is wondering what she did wrong since you have made no effort to contact her nor return her messages, or mine," she added for emphasis.

I sat quiet for a minute before speaking. "Look Susan, I'm torn. The other night with cheryl, jason and you was interesting and cheryl is a nice girl who does her best to make me happy. Even in the short time we've known each other, she's made that clear to me."

I hesitated before continuing. "I just don't think Topping is for me."

Susan took a sip of her drink and smiled. She didn't say anything, she just held her now empty glass out toward me.

I rose, took the glass from her and asked of she'd like another.

"Please."

I fixed her drink and took it to her. She hadn't moved an inch.

"Thank you John, or should I say johnnie?"

"Pardon,?" I said returning to my chair.

"I think I know what you're struggling with johnnie. Wouldn't you be more comfortable sitting here," she was pointing to the floor beside her.

"I think sitting in this chair would be more comfortable than the floor Susan."

"I meant you being more comfortable in your own skin johnnie. My theory is you'd be much more comfortable subbing than Topping."

I started to disagree but she stopped me. "Please don't talk unless I've asked you to johnnie."

I sat stunned into silence but my cock was alive.

"I saw your discomfort the other night. I also saw your interest piqued seeing jason's shaved cock and legs and chest. Now I want you to think about that johnnie. I've been in the scene for a number of years."

Susan went on to explain her roles, first as a sub, then for the last three years a Top. "I knew when I was subbing that I was meant for more than obeying. But you, you're different, aren't you?"

I nodded.

"Good boi. You remembered not to speak. Now I want you to come over here," she pointed to the floor again.

I put my drink on the side table and went to her. Just as I was lowering myself she interrupted my movement. "Why are you still dressed johnnie. Have you no respect for me?"

"Yes ma'am. I respect you."

"Well?"

I was going to my room to disrobe when she stopped me again. "Remove your clothing here johnnie. Here where I can see."

I pulled my shirt over my head and opened my belt. I pulled the khakis and my underwear off in the same motion.

"Come to me johnnie."

I was under her spell. Mechanically I took the few small steps and stood on front of her. Mt cock gave me away.

I stood there, hard and hairless and feeling so damned vulnerable. That feeling washed over me and I liked it. God help me but I liked feeling like she had the power over me.

"You shaved yourself. cheryl said you had hair down there," she smiled at her own rhyme. "I see jason had a bigger effect on you than I thought. Good boi."

"cheryl was right. You do have a nice cock," she said as she stroked me. Then she grabbed my balls and squeezed. Not hard, but enough to get my undivided attention.

"I'm right aren't I johnnie. Mistress Susan is right, isn't she? You would much rather have someone like me do your thinking for you wouldn't you? You'd rather give someone like me the power over your cock and orgasms, wouldn't you?"

I nodded reluctantly or maybe just not wanting to admit to her that which I hadn't fully admitted to myself.

"You may speak johnnie."

"Yes ma'am. I think I'd be better off subbing for someone like you Mistress Susan."

"Someone like me or is it me you'd like to own your pathetic ass?"

"You Mistress Susan." There I said it, I thought. It's out. "I would like you to be my Mistress if that pleases you."

"Oh, johnnie. It would please me so very much. So much so that before I commit to owning you, making you mine pet, we will have to have cheryl agree, and of course, jason must have his say for what it's worth you understand?"

I swallowed hard. "Yes Mistress."

"Down boi," she said releasing my balls.

I knelt beside the couch, my couch. The couch I chose and paid for. For some reason I felt it was now hers.

"I think we should all four get together tomorrow at noon. You and jason can prepare lunch for us girls. Then later we may or may not consummate our arrangement. Tonight however, you will call cheryl. She may have been your sub but she has been my friend for years. Tonight you will call, apologize, and ask her to forgive you for ignoring her plea for your attention. Then ask if you can come over tomorrow and make lunch for she and I. Understand?"

"Yes Mistress. I understand."

"Good. Now please call me M. Mistress makes me feel old."

"Yes M."

"Call cheryl."

It was a difficult call for me to make. I didn't come out and tell her I'd switched. I think she understood when I asked about making lunch tomorrow. She was hurt, angry, disappointed, and happy to hear from me at last. She, at least, knew I was okay."

"Tomorrow you will arrive at noon, precisely at noon. You will knock three times and wait for someone to open the door. Once inside you will remove all your clothing, every stitch. Am I clear so far?"

"Yes Mistress, I mean M."

"And get this straight johnnie. You are to refer to cheryl as Miss Cheryl. That starts the second you see her. Failure will result in a severe caning. What you saw me do to jason last week is nothing compared to how I'll turn your pathetic ass to a mass of blisters and welts."

I gulped at her threat. "Yes M. Miss Cheryl."

"If I do accept you, all women will be addressed as Miss whomever. Go it?"

"I do M. I do and I will."

"For the tonight and if I decide to take you on johnnie, your cock is mine. Your orgasms are mine to control. You will have no other women in your life as your life, if I accept you as my pet, your life is mine."

She smiled down at me and my cock drooled in appreciation of her taking control.

She stood over me preparing to leave, "Ever sucked a cock before johnnie?"

"No M."

"Very good. This time tomorrow you'll be answering that question with yes."

I shuddered a little but the thought of being made to suck jason in front of Susan and cheryl excited me.

"Remember sub, no beating off."

And she was gone.

12