All Comments on 'It Was One of Those Weeks…'

by JimmyThePlunger

Sort by:
  • 81 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy5 months ago

Maybe Jimmy will get some satisfaction after all!

5

kelchakelcha5 months ago

Murder for having sex? Bugger off!

RePhilRePhil5 months ago

My bad just too depressing this time of year. Taking a pass on this one no score

demanderdemander5 months ago

Nonsense. If he's gonna do it, just do it. D

BigfundrewBigfundrew5 months ago

Well dang. I was just getting into it.

mainer42mainer425 months ago

who pissed in your Cheerios?

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider19555 months ago

This could only be a one submission story. Hence, the writer didn’t finish the story. 2 stars is all I could come up with, and that’s a gift.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magician5 months ago

What a waste of 20 minutes - another unfinished story by someone with writer’s block//

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Weak, abrupt ending that ruined the story

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

They’re soon going to realize that you never piss off a man with absolutely nothing left to lose. Great dark story with a little humor.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Been done before.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ending seems open for interpretation. For me it was unfulfilling, ambiguous. No problem with the overall writing, storytelling or plot. If you have nothing to lose and know you are about to make that final out of town trip of your life, you might be right in making an unforgettable statement. Sort of a victim impact statement aimed at the two cheating people who were supposed to have your back.

In a case like this you wouldn't want to endanger anyone's life. But you might want to consider providing a permanent lifelong reminder for them. Tattoos, brands, missing digits, destroyed testicles! Imagine waking up after "drinking to much" to find the whites of your eyes are tattooed cherry red! Or you're missing both nuts! Or how about your thumbs are gone? And they can't transplant any of your toes to make new thumbs for you! Because they're missing too! A woman might be horrified to find herself branded on the face and the areas of her breasts that shows if wearing a dress or casual tops. OK, enough devious retribution for now. But if you knew you were dying soon. It would be hard not to make a statement so loud about your displeasure with the cheats, that they would hear you from the grave for the rest of their lives.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Don't much like stories about death and dying since it takes no imagination and anything is on the table - like shooting your best friend and wife. No consequences, no worries since he'll be dead. Where's the cleverness in that?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oh, we need more! 👍🏻

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I know some idiots with no imagination will criticize your fine puce of literature. I loved it. You don’t have to lead me through the gory ending that is coming. 5*

Ed

lujon2019lujon20195 months ago

half a story gets half a score

if you arent going to finish why even start?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oh come on.....leave us hanging?

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefuture5 months ago

Has to be your worse story so far what a load of tripe

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

LOL my gosh I was laughing so hard at some of the dialogue you had written.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Marked down for the abrupt ending.

Would have nice to get a reaction from the slut wife knowing she was about to die and Jimmy had terminal cancer so he would escape punishment in this life.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

POOR STORY

QldMarkQldMark5 months ago

We needed an ending

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ending missing a couple of paragraphs. No good.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Another fake BTB, more like the usual Burn The Bastard without touching the real betrayer, the whore wife. Nonsense at all.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sorry but this is a ridiculous story. Plus, the guy she was cheating with changed from Dave to Jake???

Jimmy mouthed off strong words but lacked any strategic objective. If he was going to kill his cheating ex buddy, then why didn't he? All that crap about telling him not to say anything. Stupid. Then, his wife... any moron knows that one spouse cannot legally kick the other out of the marital residence. Unless one claims assault... which the wife did. The Police would have arrested Jimmy and "discussed" things down at the station. Who cares about the fact his stupid mutt had just been run over. The Police would NOT have made the wife get her things and leave the marital home. If anything, Dumbo Jimmy would have been arrested, a protection Order filed against Jimmy and HE would have been made to stay away until the case was settled in Court. If Dumbo had planned to "terminate" the two cheaters, why didn't he? Ridiculous. Now the ex mate will also file for assault and Dumbo will be lucky to get out of lock-up before his body starts collapsing.

mndhanson017mndhanson0175 months ago

An abrupt ending, which is what made the story feel flat to me

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

would have been a 5, except the poor crap ending

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Just shooting? Seems like it isn't enough.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Atta boy Jimmy!

GardenshedGardenshed5 months ago

Jimmy another great story. Sad about Flatnose and the cancer. But the cheaters were warned and got the deserved punishment. I agree Saturdays are the best.

Now you will have someone to take care of you in your final days. Looks like win win to me.

Thanks for writing this silly story of revenge.

5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Rwg7Rwg75 months ago

Dark story Mr Plunger. Nicely written but a follow up would be welcome. Pancreatic cancer is a horrible way to die.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Too stupid.

.

Seriously.

.

2 **

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story about an angry man, pissed on, and with nothing to lose. Would have been better with a short ending.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x5 months ago

I know it's obvious, but why not finish it?

TonyspencerTonyspencer5 months ago

Unfinished and pointless.

Kernow2023Kernow20235 months ago

where is the end of the story?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sorry, I did expect a mucht better story from you. Not rating at all, because you are a decent writer, normally.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great read ...So looking forward to the next part.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine5 months ago

Needs and ending.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Another so called "author" who can't finish a story. Negative 3 stars

remb95remb955 months ago

A shame he had to terminal to decide stop them. 5

timrivtimriv5 months ago
Ending

Shot his wife and ex best friend. Was arrested and charged with the killings. Was put on remand and had to stay in jail. Trial was fast and over in a month and he was sentenced to be hung. Told them not going to happen as he was already dieing and would not last long enough to hang. Court had his story checked out by their doctors. Turns out his doctor mixed up the cases and actually he is in great heath and was right up till the trap door opened.

BehindbluisBehindbluis5 months ago

Kind of dark but hey, mission accomplished. She was warned. Some say you didn't end it but I thought you just ended it with what was going to happen. Oh well, I never was too bright. Thanks for the entertainment.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger5 months agoAuthor

You wanted an ending? Are you dumb as a box of rocks?

BANG BANG, TWO DEAD CHEATERS.

Seemed so fucking obvious, did it really need to be said?

Gotta love Saturdays.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

To heck with the naysayers, write your own ending

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not bad, but kind of stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

With nothing left to lose, might as well settle all debts. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very good premise. I hope he savagely beats Jake again before blowing off his nuts and then putting a round through his worthless noggin. And then letting the cheating cunt know that you're killing her because of your prognosis.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Why so short? I was just getting into it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The plot makes sense, even if the story was mediocre. Hey, at least he kept his promise.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker5 months ago

I hope so. 5 stars, the Bear understands. Sorry, brother.

The BEAR

usaretusaret5 months ago

Too much left to our imagination at the end.

oldtwitoldtwit5 months ago

It's a pity it ended where it did but a fast paced little read,

OOAAOOAA5 months ago

Let's go on!!!!!!!! Continue it, please ;) HAHAHA

Lifestyle66Lifestyle665 months ago

Okay... I'm not into BTB stories, mostly rating them a 3. But I have to give you credit: this all made a sort of psychopathic sense.

I'd give it a 4.5.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle5 months ago

Why is murder acceptable but not adultery?

Oh right, because your protagonist is a sociopath narcissist who views people as possessions. You think this shows how manly he is? No. He’s the kind of guy who would drown his kids in a tub of water and then tell his ex wife that if he can’t have them, neither can she.

He’s the kind of guy who will stab her 59 times then mutilate her corpse because she divorced him.

And he’s your hero?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

@JimmyThePlunger "You wanted an ending? Are you dumb as a box of rocks?"

Pretty sure YOU are the one who is dumb as a box of rocks, how old are you? Do you actually read what YOU write. The worst writing I have ever read on this site, I couldn't even be bothered to try and finish this pile of garbage. It really is time Lit gave us minus scores.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Had me laughing my socks off. Good on him.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

JTP, you are quite good and this story is not as compelling as your body of work, but is well done.

I find it interesting that, in the wake of two dead men on their front lawns (shot in the head), and there are readers who desire an ending. Yes, they are fucked, but moreover, their request is based on your always having something further to offer. This one cut that short. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

WTF, what’s with all the crap about an ending? JTP, next time use a fat crayon and three letter words so these idiots can connect the dots!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?"

Darkshooter213Darkshooter2135 months ago

Quick read. I've always enjoyed your stories.

I've just read the comments from @LT56linebacker, I hope and pray that isn't what I fear it means.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow, all I can say now.

The next installment should get better

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Never say even one word to a police officer. You are not required to, and they are never your friend!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

so, my preferred solution to a situation like this is to cripple both slut and "best friend" to the point that they are alive, can think and fell but cant do anything by themselves anymore. they need 24 hr care to feed themselves, clean themselves, feed themselves get in out of bed, that kind of crippled. they still have functioning sex organs and drives but CANT do anything to releive that. and they can remember what they did, were doing that rtesulted in their curent condition, cant even end their own lives w/o help. tLet them live 30+yrs like that. oh myeah, thats a heady and terrible revenge. rk

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a miserable story. KS

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good start, needs an ending.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My ending would be, he walks away from everything and dies but the next day cops find the friend crucified, nailed to his front door having had is cock and balls surgically removed. A week later they find the ex wife crucified to her mother's door, her tongue surgically removed.

The doctor has an airtight alibi and no ever thinks to look beyond the husband. Story ends with the doctors great grandson graduating from medical school as a surgical intern.

NitpicNitpic4 months ago
Given

Given the beating he gave Jake,how come he didn't cripple him?.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Can't think of what to say as this story has absolutely no redeeming value. 1 star Bob

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Cannot rate a "story" in which the "writer" is to lazy to even write a complete story. Where's the act of revenge he talks about, the aftermath etc.

Not even worthy of a 1*

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So the guy has terminal cancer and can't have children, so he's crying because his wife found a real man.

Whinny evolutionary deadend gets upset because he's not a man. Move on, no sympathy, you're just pathetic.

The dog didn't die, it committed suicide to get away from you.

orion2bear2orion2bear23 months ago

If you are going to die you shouldn't waste your time on wife eternity is a long time topay for a sin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Would have liked to have read how this one played out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimmyThePlunger@JimmyThePlunger
I'm following over 100 authors, really appreciate everyone's efforts. I try to review stories on the quality of the writing, really don't care what the subject is, if the characters are well written that's good enough for me . Reading the best writers here I understand I'm no...

story TAGS