All Comments on 'It Was Only a Blowjob Ch. 01'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 169 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Enjoyed!! Luv Kelly/Angel/Amethyst character.

While I think people can be dumb as dirt especially when they want to be, I don't think any gender has the edge on it. That said this is the husband's doing for not realizing his wife is apparently incredibly naively gullible or dumber than dirt before marrying her or knowing it and marrying her for her bj's anyway.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker3 months ago

Great. Weird, but great. In the real world, he'd be in jail, and the duescbags who screwed with his wife would be in the hospital. But then, he would not have had Kelley for the night. interesting. On to part two. 5 stars because THIS GUY IS MY HERO. The Bear approves.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Exceptional!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It's only a story. Hope it's not too hard to swallow.

BabalooieBabalooie6 months ago

Second read. Still good.

nixroxnixrox7 months ago

3 stars for one crazy ass story - totally make believe.

MormonJackMormonJack9 months ago

I absolutely love this story! It's the 3rd time I've read it and I still love it. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This was and excellent story you get 5 yeses.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Inventive way to show someone that wrong is wrong and denial makes it worse

BardnotBard.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This may turn out to be your best series ever. Incredible start so looking forward to the rest. BardnotBard.

WoodencavWoodencav10 months ago

Oh such a great storey, a blow job is not cheating, yeah right! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

MarkT63MarkT6311 months ago

Love the partial series. I still think Wendy got off way too easy!!!

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work! I don't care about all of the inane Anons bitches, but at least 'xhristianj' had the balls to put his handle on it. The problem is that what he said just made me laugh. Again, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like the story until the end. I thought it was a unique twist on what was considered cheating. Kelly obviously it's a much more complicated person than he thought when he picked her up. This story can go in so many different ways. He can continue to just teach his wife a lesson and stop after 5 blowjobs. The couple can realize they have both cheated and decide they like it and do more of it with Misty and Tom. Or the main character can reflect on how good Kelly's bj's are and decide to see if she is as good a fuck as she claims. It can also become a redemption story about Kelly and have her turn her life around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a heartbreaking 💔 story. Almost unbelievable that she could believe oral wasn’t sex like Clinton.

It didn’t take long for her to realize that when the shoe was on the other foot everything looked much different.

His was a creative was to let the wife see reality. I don’t think that there was another way to show his wife just how wrong she was.

Now, would I have really enjoyed seeing the 3 men getting their comeuppance? Damn straight I would.

Another story detailing how he punished them would be appreciated. Starting with telling the wives just why he was pissed at their husbands. I think the 3 wives would agreed with him that they cheated.

Wow!!!

Bill S.

USMCVetUSMCVetabout 1 year ago

Loved the series up until it became unfinished…

ErotFanErotFanabout 1 year ago

Clever. Well done. 5*****

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Funny fantasy with great characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't know... I think Wendy's moral compas is still a bit wobbley... I would probably trust but persistently verify.

PrefshavenPrefshavenover 1 year ago

I would say, its a good lesson or revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Super great lesson

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

Very humorous story and a bit funny to! In the words of one of our great presidents; "I DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH THAT GIRL!" very good tong in cheek story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great build up. You do well. You build the characters so believably. Good story line.

Cracker270Cracker270over 1 year ago

NickCave. Thank you for the heads up. I just quit reading this story.

NickCaveNickCaveover 1 year ago

just a heads up. this story was never finished. So, consider yourselves warned. I am gutted. My new favorite story and it just ends with a To Be Continued that was 8 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I disagree with the previous comments, I think its a lovely story that address some pertinent issues in relationships. Add to that an interesting twist in the plot and it gets 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is the absolute worst story I have ever read.

The MC chose to stay with the cheating slut, just goes to show what a spineless little bitch he is

Author needs to quit writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Is he a better man than I for loving her after her blowjobs,dancing (don't believe any self respecting wife wants you winding their husbands up)etc

Take Kelly and have a happy life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice. Wish for more

rn2711rn2711almost 2 years ago

Good story, nice payback and showing his wife what her words meant.

I must read the next chapters. I hope they can help Kelly.

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

This is the most ridiculous fucked up roller coaster of a train wreck ever! This author needs to just go and find some dicks to suck and stop pretending to be a fucking hetero Guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An enjoyable light hearted well written and planned story. Mostly error free.

For the discerning readers who have trouble believing these events could happen, please remember that the world is full of ordinary people doing extraordinarily stupid things.

Not to mention the stupid people doing even stupider things.

Truth is stranger than fiction.

Anything only has to happen once and it is truth and no longer fiction or fantasy.

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyEroticaabout 2 years ago

One star as it is another incomplete story here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not really believable, but it does make a major point about knowing where to stop and what’s considered going too far. Being in a similar situation at one time in my life. It pounds home the point that doing anything with other people, that you wouldn’t do in front of your spouse , is cheating, full stop, period. Hot story too. Lol. Would like to see if Kelly stayed in the picture and the pay back he could get with her help. Yea, Baby. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I agree. Kelly is the only believable character. Although I guess there are some pretty dumb people out there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice by the end I was hoping he would figure out how to keep Kelly around

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was a stupid ridiculous story. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

kelly is the only believe-able character.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Wendy is a RETARDED SLUT!!! She needs much worse BTB...

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

LOL good. thought you were going to ask the 3 guys if their wives would blow you to make it even, LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of My friends wives tried to have Sex with Me . I Told her that her husband was my friend and Friends do not Screw over their friends . I would have kept the hooker and kicked the wife to the curb

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

It's been said over and over, but this slut I wouldn't trust to run a faucet as fucking ignorant as she is. And of course we have obligatory half beta husband. I'd be fucking Kelly's ass and then finishing in the wife's mouth as interest on her betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is just too... dumb. She blows men left and right and doesn't see it as cheating, yet she never told him about it (she knew it was wrong) and is upset when he gets blowjobs. Unbelievably bad... Ugh. And he's going to forgive her because he loves her "so much". SMH

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

FINISH IT!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What the hell is going on here...He catches his wife with sperm in her mouth and she was laughing and trying to get him to kiss her...She gives a guy a Blowjob behind her husbands back...and want to share the sperm with her husband...that's not loving her husband and their is no respect at all here...She's really sick...and in her own words...she loves to suck cock...and he asked if she would do it in front of him...she said no...that answers all the questions here...Because of this...she knows what she doing..You have to divorce her...Remember she loves to suck cock and she already did it with 3 guys...5 different times...so what's to ever get her to stop...theirs no punishment here...even if you don't want to leave her...she has to pay a price...and in my book...she didn' ...she sees nothing wrong with Blowjobs...because she doesn't do any thing else...I don't believe it...she puts her hands on a guys dick...puts it in her mouth...and remember she loves doing it...why would she not get off from this and why wouldn't she be touching the guy all over...she loves what she doing....Pay the dam price.......

calibamma707calibamma707almost 3 years ago
Get the 3

I gap4 stars because there has no attempts to even alert the three offenders of his extreme displeasure over there evil done him…maybe next chapters

DGHear2DGHear2almost 3 years ago

This was different, I really liked it.

DG Hear

maddictmaddictalmost 3 years ago

I like your non solution, to just not a problem. I can't believe but I'm glad that, she stayed in bed with you.

All that story and I want to know what's a canapp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

truly well written. You should do a follow-up. That young girl needs and deserves a new life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Unspeakably stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yo I'm low-key hoping he ends up with Kelly, I understand some people probably have a fetish for mentally challenged people, but marrying someone that's a chromosome short and sucking off your friends sounds exhausting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

good even if john was a bastard some of the time a lot of the comments puts her as a whore i guess by the men readers but no doubt would have given the three married men that she blew a well done and the same for john what was really worse than she had done and there was no doubt he knew it was cheating he kept on telling her it was but then it was only a story

Ocker53Ocker53almost 3 years ago

No one is that fucking stupid, it just became to painful to read⭐️⭐️

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star.

I think referring to them as mentally deficient is waaay too high on that scale.

I think brain dead would be closer to the truth.

How can any reasonable human being be that stupid?

Thankfully, I went from page 1 to page 5 without reading any of the mess in the middle.

I think I'll go right to the comments section before reading any more of this authors stories.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

Is it even legal for two people that retarded to marry? Arent the mentally deficient legally barred from entering into contracts?

Survivor3306Survivor3306about 3 years ago

That was really an interesting story. Unique response to a wife cheating, Incredible premise that you made credible. I really liked this story - 5 out of 5.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

I’d have kicked her out to the slut sisters place. What a dumb slut.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

I couldn't EVER forgive or forget what slut wife did!!!

JhWALLJhWALLover 3 years ago
Morals

It's lack of morals and the understanding of what that word even means in today's society that is the problem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really!

I wonder if she's related to my wife? She thought the same way. I told her to make a decision Antonov why. Later I told her that she did not know how close I was 2 going to a lawyer divorced and fight spend all I had to if I had to get full custody. We are still together but little things pop up and bring up the past it has been extremely tough for me to get past it. It is very hard to get that trust back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
STUPID!!!

She's blowing half the neighborhood, doesn't think that she is doing anything wrong and he doesn't kick her ass to the curb??

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Some Women Do Believe

In the idea "That it was only a blowjob." My brother retired from one of the Big Three auto plants a few years ago. There were a lot of couples who both worked there along with various other family members. His supervisor found his wife giving one of his subordinates a blowjob in their car out in the parking lot at lunch one night. Yep, that was her reasoning "What's the problem, it's only a blowjob?" Apparently that didn't fly too well, I don't know how it all turned out but he said there were lawyers involved and discipline issues in the plant. As far as the story goes, with Kelly in bed it might just be worth it if there is enough revenge on the three stooges. Maybe their three wives could be part of the harem? Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Kick the wife to the Curb and Keep Kelly .. I bet She would be more faithful then Wendy ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Uber cucks who keep cheating sluts deserve the pain they feel

I wouldnt have left the party with her I;d have kicked the hosts face in

oldpoet451oldpoet451about 5 years ago
Hey BOZO

To: by Anonymous

02/19/19

Who doesn’t believe ....

Bill Clinton, for one. Hillary,in charge of bimbo eruptions, for another. Defenders of Virginia Lt. Governor (Democrat, of course) for another.

What about TRUMP who cheated on first wife with woman who then became second, and on second wife with woman who became third, and third wife with PORN STAR?

OR Republican Congressmen Pat Meehan resigned after he had used tax payer money to pay off a former aide who had accused him of sexual harassment.

OR Jeff Hoover Republican Speaker of the Kentucky House of Representatives who resigned after multiple sexual harassment allegations were made against him.

OR Ohio state Republican Rep. Wes Goodman resigned from his position on November 14, 2017, after a non-staffer witnessed him and another adult male having consensual sexual relations inside Goodman's office.

The list goes on and on for BOTH sides of the "isle" as they say in politics.

THAT is why I'm an independent BECAUSE both major parties care only about keeping their jobs, NOT doing their jobs!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Who doesn’t believe ....

Bill Clinton, for one. Hillary,in charge of bimbo eruptions, for another. Defenders of Virginia Lt. Governor (Democrat, of course) for another

Any number of millenials, raised during or after the Clinton years of “oral sex isn’t sex”.

There is a huge double-standard in today’s society, in this and many other areas

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
TK

to answer, I think it's the author asking us to suspend disbelief for the sake of the payoff of the rest of the story.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Wendy can't be that dumb!

Who doesn't believe that sucking cock is cheating? Or, is she just being obtuse to try to placate he husband?

jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
Read the whole? series.

I really HATED this story when I first started reading it because I put myself in your main characters place, but, then I kept on reading. It was a roller coaster ride of emotion. I had to read the whole series.

And to tell you the truth, Anonymous 09/23/18 is a story I'd like to hear

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It Is Only Blowjobs

My husband goes on business trips on a regular basis. When he gets back he brags to his coworkers about the blowjobs and sex he enjoyed on his last trip. Finally one of his coworkers got the balls to tell me. I rewarded him with a blowjob with the promise of more to come in exchange for his discretion. I wanted to cuckold my husband without him finding out. It took me almost four years, but I have succeeded in giving all eleven of his male coworkers blowjobs. And I have brought his boss in on it as well. He sees to it that my husband gets business trips more and more often. And the boss has become my sex outlet over the past two years. He wants to give me my next baby. I think that is a great idea!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
UNFINISHED, BUT...

Anonymous 3-29-17 says do not waste your time reading this unfinished story, although he admits it's a good story.

It is true that only 5 of the 7 chapters contemplated in the preface were submitted, the last being well over 4 years ago. Since then, TTT has submitted at least half a dozen stories, leaving this one apparently permanently unfinished.

I do not like unfinished stories; however, I'm OK with this one. For one thing, I was forewarned by above mentioned Anonymous, so my expectation ... well, you get it.

Also the story is so interesting. I compare it to a car trip through such such interesting sights that even though the trip did not get to the intended destination, looking back it was still thought of as a success.

However, if you are looking for realism and if you want everything to make moral sense, then you may be disappointed. If you enter lala-land and think of this as exaggerated enough to be a candidate for Humor/Satire, you may enjoy it like I did.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why Are Husbands Made To Look Like Idiots

Betrayed husbands, write this down. If you find out or merely suspect your wife is cheating, be smart! Take pictures or video. Crucial. And, never, never, never delete texts from your wife. Every lawyer will tell you that information contained in texts and voice mails and emails can only help you in divorce court. Husbands who delete such valuable information deserve to be raped by the wife and her lawyer in court. I hope you enjoy your life as a publicly acclaimed cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I Was Married To A Wendy

I found out that while I was working, she was having sex with neighbors. Her explanation? It was just sex to her; nothing more than scratching an itch. I was working. I wasn't there. She wasn't taking anything from me. I didn't know anything. So I wasn't being hurt. She got horny. I wasn't there, but they were. So they got to scratch her itch. So, I told her I got horny a lot at work and she wasn't there, so I had to wait until I got home to scratch my itch. So, I just wondered out loud why I didn't get the twins I worked with to scratch my itch? She didn't take that well. So, even though I merely thought out loud, she went way too far. By the time I found out, more than 50 of my coworkers had had sex with her. She could see no wrong she had done when I divorced her. And she was pregnant by another man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sas6446

Hey, you are as brilliant as the rest of us in figuring out what her sister did. TX knew we would get so he didn't need to insult our intelligence by writing it all out and messing up a great story. Fantastic story with a good message and a fun ending. 5 stars.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
If we

say ok on the reconciliation, well this is a damn fun story. IF...IF he going to take her back, he should make her get her tubes tied. She's too stupid to reproduce.

Gave the story a five though. Pissed and frustrated at first I was. Laughing toward the end.

sas6446sas6446over 6 years ago
UGH!!!

The basic story is good but the five pages of rant was a little too much! And he never asks the question, "Who told you that blow jobs were not sex or cheating?"

After the conversation Wendy's sister, he should have realized she had poisoned Wendy's mind! So then, prodding Wendy to find out about the conversations she had with her sister and just WHAT HER SISTER HAD BEEN DOING HERSELF AND WITH WHOM!

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Perfect...

... so far.

5-stars

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 6 years ago
Nice start

John should personally drive Wendy to the homes of Tom, Jarrod, and Aaron... and have her explain exactly what she did with the husbands, and what each husband did to convince her that their wives would be okay with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I Am Just Wondering

John should tell Misti and the wives of Jarrod and Aaron. He should get revenge sex from them. Or maybe submit a bill to them in front of the same crowd that witnessed Wendy's infidelity and the intentional cuckolding of John by the three men.

MartianMan12MartianMan12over 6 years ago
Amazing!

I came for the sex and stayed for the plot and the sex. Mostly the plot though, you're a great writer. I suppose considering how good all your other stories are i shouldn't be surprised.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lesson Learned

5 stars

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funover 6 years ago
Just finished Ch. 01

It was sexy fun. I found it great just on it's own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not bad...

Just pity the two girls don't jump into a threesome, and afterwards Kelly is hired as babysitter with benefits...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

No, I mean no normal man would stay married to Wendy for all the cheating she did. Since the writer had them stay married he gets a 2 star at the highest.

bruce22bruce22about 7 years ago
For Me this would be a complete story

But then I enjoy JPB... She really should have started back pedalling when her sister opted out. In fact, I wonder if this was a cover-up?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This is a good story. However, if you're just starting,

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!! You'll invest your time and attention for 5 chapters and he just leaves it unfinished.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Thoughts

No matter what you think about blow job vis-à-vis sex, she HAD to know that doing it with guys that he knew would be humiliating for him!

"They're not strange. They're our friends," – That makes it WORSE!

I was surprised when he mentioned performing oral on Misty that he didn’t ask how she would feel about Misty giving HIM a blow job! And he should definitely get together with the other three couples and have Wendy tell their wives about the blow jobs!

Of course it wasn’t “just a blow job” when HE was getting it!

“I already told you I'm sorry." – Yes, but she hasn’t admitted that she was wrong, that it WAS sex, that it WAS cheating and it was with men that he was going to have to face. At least she’s never have to see Kelly again!

“I told them everything would end if they tried again.” – So, if they DIDN’T try anything else, they could continue getting blowjobs?

"You told every one of our friends all about us” – Again, she’s talking about them to people they know, that he’ll have to see, he’s talking to Kelly.

Even if you want to forget the other three times, two times were at the party, with her husband right there! If she wanted to suck a cock, find him and suck his.

“I knew it was wrong … Not really cheating.” – So she DID know it was wrong, and not “really” cheating is still cheating!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good start

This is awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Always good

Your stuff is always great. I particularly like Kelly.

I hope you're getting paid for your writing talents somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent! Nothing Compares!

Thankfully you ended telling us there was more to this story. First I want to commend you on the writing. For those who think there aren't any women as shallow and selfish as Wendy, I beg to differ. Wendy could be the fictitional version of a real life female named Brenda. She believed she could do anything sexual with whomever she desired. As long as she got sexual enjoyment out of it, it was fine and nothing to feel guilty about. But if another woman sought those same sexual enjoyments from Brenda's husband, while Brenda was out with other men, there would be hell to pay. And remember Brenda is a real life person, not a fictitious character. And she didn't stop at oral sex. Nothing was taboo. Men or women. Oral, vaginal, or anal. Sodomy. Gangbangs. Anything goes. She fucked over 50 men in two weeks while her husband was away at summer camp with the National Guard. Including having sex with his three brothers and two of her own. So, ask me if this story sounds like real life? Of course it does. Once again, excellent writing.

RunsAmokRunsAmokover 7 years ago
That was Excellent

That was so bloody well written. You captured the emotion and dialogue perfectly. You wrote the wife's 'just a blowjob' stance as well as could be argued, despite it being an incredibly hard stance to defend (which makes sense since it's wrong, but SOMEONE had to be wrong or there would be no conflict).

Great plot. Great emotions. Great characters. The sex was incidental and that's perfectly okay. Amazing stuff.

ShadowcatXShadowcatXover 7 years ago

This story has good and bad points. (Note, I just finished part 3 so this comment applies to all 3 parts, may contain spoilers, blah, blah, blah.)

Kelly is of the best characters I have read in a while. If everyone else in the story went poof and the story only focused on her, I would be good with that.

Wendy, otoh is bad. One dimensional and flat. Ditto the sister. I don't think Wendy has done anything except shop, sex, and cry in 3 chapters (no, the other thing doesn't count, I will deal with that in a moment). It would be nice if she at least had a hobby.

The over all plot is ridiculous. Including the revenge. (Both his of getting Kelly and the revenge later on.) But that is kind of okay. I knew the plot at the title.

And I realize that sounds like a lot of bad, but it really isn't. I love Kelly a lot, I like Mom, and I like the protagonist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No way!!

The wife is a flake. I would have divorced her the next day.Kelly seemed to have more of a level head than the wife. I kick the wife out and have Kelly live with him. Clean her up and get her where she can take care of herself if she wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I don't know...

Unless they move out of town she still sucked his friends dicks. How's he going to deal with that?...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
good

good moral story, even if it was fucked up

MullendersMullendersalmost 8 years ago

you know it maby weird but me persenaly think that having someguy shoot is load down my wife trought is worse then her fucking some guy couz i would never be able to kiss my wife again with the kowing i am kissing the mouth who sucked some guy dick and yes i realize that she proberely did do it before are marriage but i dont know why i feel like that but its the way it is

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Goddamn!

Weird story but 5 fucking stars!!!

I'm intrigued, hungry for more and horny all at the same time!

A very rare 5!!!!!

Great offering!

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago
Awesome Kelly

I like Kelly and feel pretty bad for her, I really hope John will help her, Wendy seems to have come to like her a bit too, best case scenario, she becomes a part of the family.

In the fun way I mean :-)

nashman1000nashman1000over 8 years ago
Keep it up!

Wow. This story was fantastic. As someone else said - I too found it by accident.

But man, what great writing. While the sex portions WERE VERY interesting, just the general story was very well written and was very amusing. I found myself enjoying the story for what it was... Not as if it was a sex related story on this site, but just a very all-around, entertaining story.

I can't wait to read the next part. You really are a GREAT writer, and I plan to read many of your other stories now! Keep it up!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories