All Comments on 'It Was Only a Blowjob Ch. 05'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 281 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What the hell???

Come on! Unfinished for 3 years? You can't stop it here. Finishing this series has to be put back on the top of the list (after A Town Without Honor). It almost feels like you got bored with the story at the end of the previous chapter and just wrote this one trying to come up with an ending. Drop the sexual things with mom or dad is going to come over and beat his ass. How is this any better than what his wife did? And you need to do something with Kelly. You hint that she has some kind of past but fail to get into it. It seems though that all the women know about it. And all you do is imply that he's going to do something about Tom. All we've seen is a lot of big talk but no action. If you don't plan to finish this, please beseach FTDS to take a whack at it. We desperately need an ending here. Life is too short to have one of my favorite authors drop a story like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ditto

Great fucking story but for the love of God please continue. Tom has to get his ass kicked. He's got to have some kind of sex with Carol (maybe even Alice) and I have to know what's got Kelly so fucked up. Obviously some kind of abuse and probably incest but come on quit stalling.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 7 years ago
Yes, as the first comment I read said -Get even with Tom.

He is also controlling Krista (I am guessing) and will go for more. He needs to be put out of commission, beat up and castrated, something like that. This is the best series I have read recently. Thank you, TTT.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Thoughts

It was barely a handjob with Miguel. She just stroked it for a couple of moments while Alice was on the phone. She didn’t start or finish with him.

“There were a few issues that kept niggling at my hind-brain, begging to be noticed. Questions that needed an answer. Details that didn't make sense...” – Like what?

“Tom offered it to me again” – TOM offered it? How is it Tom’s to offer?

So many stories have comments like "This is LitEROTICA, where's the sex?" and here, people are complaining that there's TOO much sex!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Here's how it works...

...when you lead me on for 5 damn chapters only to leave it unfinished? You get the lowest score possible, for the lowest behavior possible.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 7 years ago
Revenge

on Jarrod & Tom. Neither of them have said anything to him or tried to Explain their action's . I think maybe Tom finding Marie giving him a BJ might wake him up. Then to gather info on others he has been involved with to get Marie out of the Situation. Then there's Alice's situation maybe Dealing with Miguel will be a nice thing getting him sent back to the Homeland.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well!!!!!

This is the best story that I have read-When the hell are you going to finish it!

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 7 years ago
Yep... still needs more...

Having trouble thinking of a way of paying them back without it ending up worse for Wendy...?

Some people deserve more hurt than it's humanly possible to provide...

sam456789sam456789about 7 years ago
Wonderful, but Please Finish it!! LOL

Wow.... what to say, unique, great story telling, both serious and humorous, very erotic and boundary pushing, and exactly the kind of story that makes Literotica fun. Tx Tall Tales, absolute great job!! My only request is that you give us some more with these characters. I know this an old story for you, but I'd love to read anything else you have with this storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A writer who can't bring the story home

While I'm waiting you to finish "A town without Honor" I took a look at your other stories. As many commenters have said, this one is good but unfinished. Since it's an old story, and you just simply abandoned it, I'm losing my hope about you finishing "A town...". It's seems that you you can write the story to a certain point and then, well you don't know how to finish or you lose interest and stop caring abhout it. This is a really cruel thing to do. Don't publish a story at least it's finished. You're making people waste their time.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkabout 7 years ago
Unfinished business.

You had a good/great story going and then you short-changed your audience by leaving it unfinished. You get one star for poor sportsmanship. Finish your story and I'll give you a new grade.

bruce22bruce22about 7 years ago
Well written

except for the constant use of adorable....... It looks like everyone is getting very lucky!

RalphiedRalphiedabout 7 years ago
Last chapter, closure needed

This was a great series. I enjoyed every word. I was a near in observer and participant in the whole story As such i find i need some closure with different characters i have come to know. I need to know what happens to the two remaining villians, i need to know how Alice ends up, i want to watch Kelly transition from her rescue to her growth and ultimate transition from injured young woman to adult and the life she is marching toward and ultimately how Wendy and John move ahead in their family together. Maybe some bumps on fallout from Wendys misadventures and how they handle and recover to move ahead together. Great writing. Thanks for your efforts.

SnubeSnubealmost 7 years ago
Fan Comment - Go to

Hi TTT,

I like your work and writing. As a short story enthusiast, you are among my top authors here.

You seem logical and disciplined about your writing and I notice a common technique in your writing. Please fix it. No, I am kidding....fix it if you wish.

When a man is cheated on, he is upset and gets pissed....and the cheating woman and her friends and family response is "you know she is crazy about you, talk about it, take her back" or other dismissive response, and / or version of diversionary tactics.

Please consider a new response, reaction. I think you can come up with a plausible and dramatic response that is less focused on an outcome.

all the best, appreciate you.

SNUBE

theFBReftheFBRefalmost 7 years ago

Really wish you would finish this! I hate it when I spend that much time reading a story and find it unfinished!

WoodbgoodWoodbgoodalmost 7 years ago
Please finish this story

Please, please tell us the "rest of the story.

noviceamongprosnoviceamongprosalmost 7 years ago

Just read all 5 chapters and have to say I love your writing style. I do hope there are more chapters to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Incredible writing !

Your writing style flows like liquid silk (if that even existed). I could hardly put the story down. Most times I felt the same emotions that they all experienced, whether male or female. Evoking that level of emotion is not easy to do, but you did. Well done. Would love to read more, if there's more to the story in your head. I absolutely love your writing. Please don't stop. You are such a gifted author. Thank you for sharing. A-5 easily !!😊

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

But there's a few Thing's to Clear Up . Does Alice's Husband ever find out and what of Miguel. it would seem he should be Taken Down. as for the other 2 Husband's I would Mug Tom and let him tell hubby #3 that he suspect's John was the one to Beat Him. Send a Shock wave through all of them. then get together for another get together and see who goes after Wendy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
10 star all the way

I was there with them the whole story. I mean in the room in the bed every were. Top 2 story so far out of at lease 100 story's. To keep the flow going in the 5 chapter is something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pretty good overall

You write well. Regarding the story, I have but one issue to pick at: John's hypocrisy has not been addressed. He used a hooker (Kelly) to make a point, that any activity involving the use of male or female genitalia is sex, and that such activity conducted with anyone other than your marriage partner is cheating.

John successfully made his point and his wife Wendy now agrees with him. John made a big deal about his wife having sex with other men yet now, after the issue has been resolved, John continues accepting sexual favors from the hooker - the kind of extramarital behavior he plainly stated is absolutely unacceptable. On top of that, John has begun an increasingly more physically intimate relationship with his mother-in-law.

NONE of your characters has addressed this hypocrisy. Is this something you will address when you continue this story?

rereadrereadover 6 years ago
Chapter 6

so many unanswered questions, your audience needs closure, for sure I do!

Great Story so far but I need more ,please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don’t stop!

I really loved the story! I read it all in one day! You DO NEED to write more! I want to see where this goes!

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago

A shame it was never finished though it started to become increasingly silly and I didn't like how it seemed like Kelly was less on his side, instead somewhat conspiring with the wife and mother in law.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Me like

I like how one little mistake has had such dramatic circumstance in all there live's, I also approve that he now continues sexual relations with other women as a constant reminder to his wife of what she's done. However I still feel like all the guilty party's got off too easy, no one's live's where really destroyed from this, personally I would have liked to see him separate from his wife for awhile to give her sometime to stew and those close to them time to panic instead of immediately going back to her, other than that I think the rest is great, hope to see more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A story without ending...

... and a writer without honor

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
My 4th read through in 4 months...

... about a record for me. For me, just about the perfect story. Though I too would have liked a little bit more pain for the wife, like a full night-day-night sepration between Wendy and John after the party. THEN he goes and finds Kelly. Make Wendy sweat just a little more.

BTW - I really LOVE the Kelly character. Love the whole “hooker with a golden heart” storyline. Always have. Just a softy that way (as a kid I’d cry when Cinderella’s step sisters were mean to her... each time I heard the story).

And Tom... well, what can I say? Tom really needed to hurt a little more at John’s hands.

And though the story wasn’t wrapped in a bow, it really is pretty much finished, I think. There’s not much more to do (other than beat Tom to a pulp). Oh, and Kelly needs to end up with a true Prince Charming. Perhaps a new FTDS authorship might take a stab at this?

Otherwise, just about the perfect LW story that’s not posted in the LW category.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 6 years ago
Where’s ch 6?

I was really enjoying this. Very well written (other than a couple of minor mistakes with names & Jeannie’s gender). At the end of ch 5, I anxiously edited the URL to read ch 6.... and got an error page? Definitely not what I expected from Tx Tall. Hell, I’d even settle for a working draft of the rest. I figure there’s another 2-3 chapters to finish off Jarrod and Tom, and settle Kelly. Still a 5*, but disappointed that it’s unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Worth reading?

Is this story finished? Saw on ch 1 it says it will have 7 chapters and everyone complaining it's not finished. The author has been writing other stories so what's the deal on this? Did he drop the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story, pity ir is not finished

Great story, pity ir is not finished, it left open situations unresolved.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 6 years ago
Probably the best actual story I've ever read on this site!

I'm using this opportunity to commend you on all parts of this masterpiece of story telling. I absolutely loved it but I'm so disappointed that the story hangs where it currently ends. The scenario's were believable, the reactions weren't forced and felt natural with a lot of mixed emotions and turmoil boiling about the fabulously sculpted characters. I'd go far as to say I've read novels with less depth than this "erotica" and I'd pay to read the continuation of this.

The several times that John's memory or anger surfaced just felt so real and I hurt for him and got angry with him. But I also felt the love and adoration he has for his girls and the need to get on with his life. Seriously, this story has so much emotion and tension in parts that I can forgive the little errors here and there and although I would love to see this continued, as it's been over 3 years I don't hold out much hope. I still want you to know that this story really touched me and I hope you continue writing for a long time. I know I'll read more of your work after this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Finishing any time soon?

weathermanksweathermanksabout 6 years ago
WHAT? WHAT? WHAT?

Very good story telling and very good writing, but I only gave you a four because you left me hanging!!! What about John getting revenge on Tom? What are the long term developments with Kelly? I am thankful that you let them make up; that's really important to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Entertaining story but a dysfunctional family. I feel for their daughter growing in this family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Last two?

You originally said this was a seven part series and it's obviously written that way. I do hope you decide to come back and finish it as it's been very entertaining, definitely one of the better series I've read as a whole story rather than simple episodes in a life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
NEVER BE ABLE TO KISS THAT WHORE AGAIN...

I could only think of all those guys cum filling up her mouth. Nooo. she'd have to go.

HikingThruHikingThruabout 6 years ago
Would like to see some wrap-up

Excellent multi-part story. I liked the elements that Kelly and Mom added. Would like to see closure on the dumb sister and also Tom's payback. Also, these parties seemed to be a big part of their lives, and there should be another party. One of the big issues Wendy ignored was John's public humiliation in front of these friends. Also, all the payback thus far has been exacted in private, and separately. Perhaps Tom's payback could be HIS wife doing the line of BJ's that is still tormenting John's imagination. That would punish Tom exactly (but worse) as he had done, and allow his wife some payback on him without ruining her life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
what a imagination

Wow no words full marks for your imagination...i have become a huge fan of yours...if you are there and reading this please come back complete your story not only this one but every story you started I don't know about anyone but I will be checking for your updates regularly...do come back and write more stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The optimistic view...

in light of this being the end, apparently, is that he falls in love with Kelly & they're a happy troika forever, etc. The pessimistic view is that he's so stuck up his ass that he doesn't, Kelly can't take it anymore & leaves, and the wife is ripped apart - which gives him even more things to be angry with other people about. The whole thing was an interesting if rather melodramatic take on how selfrighteous we can get when we're hurt & angry, as well as the obvious theme of clash of differing social values. Feel for Kelly though, stuck in her little guilded cage...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story.

When do we get the rest of it? Just love the little kitten Kelly. Need to hear her story and then her future advancement, under the protection of Wendy and John.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
REGARDING....

a chapter 6, Don't think so. Chapter 5 was submitted Jan 2014.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Enjoyed the story

Is there any chance it will be continued

HikingThruHikingThrualmost 6 years ago
Where'd this go?

"She shook her head. "No. I can tell the difference. You're going to be a great father."

That seemed like an odd thing to say. I brushed it off. "I know you like her too."

This comment seemed to plant a seed for real bad news.

The Aaron confession threw me too. I thought Tom got the other two their BJs at the Christmas party, but Aaron said he couldn't do it again. So, some other event between BBQ and Christmas party?

druss1965druss1965almost 6 years ago
Not going to read any more multi - part TTT stories

So sick of incomplete stories. There should be a notice that they aren't complete. Don't get me wrong, great stories, but I'm sick of reading for a few hours only for there to be no ending.

weathermanksweathermanksalmost 6 years ago
Reviewed, again

I just read it again, because I needed a feel good happy ending story, except it isn't finished, is it. It's without doubt one of the best, very well written, very well, but incomplete. PLEASE finish the story, we all want it completed. I know you write a lot and this is getting old, but it just begs to be finished. Please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why

Why are all these unfinished stories still out there. TTT goes from an outstanding author to some young kid that can't keep their mind on anything for longer than a couple of minutes. A good story without an ending becomes mediocre at best.

geoffgpgeoffgpover 5 years ago
1 star because you left me hanging!!! At least 5 more chapters, please.

need more chapters, 1 star because of poor finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Can anything be done about incomplete stories?

Shouldn't the author edit the first chapter and add a warning that the story is incomplete? I understand if the author for some reason stopped submitting any stories, but one who does not complete a story but then submits other stories afterwards, it doesn't seem to make sense.

How would the author feel if some of the stories that they favourited were left incomplete?

jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
Please Finish Story!

Please finish this story, I got hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really? Five chapters and then pffffft

You did the hard work. Introduced all the characters, resolved the big questions, but left the stories of Kelly and Tom unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Classic TxTT

Long, crazy over the top take that stops one chapter early.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hypocrisy

Doesn’t anybody find it ludicrous that he now has an ex-hooker living with and blowing him in front of his “love”. When his wife offered to have him watch her give a blowjob, he went ballistic. What a hypocrite!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The End, Really?

I loved the story. The details were spectacular. The moderation of his anger was a little too simple and easy. Maybe after a year or two. Kelly's story needed more telling. The lesbian sex between the two primary women needed more depth.

The ending sucked. All the imagination and energy that you put into the details during the story should have been carried thru the ending. It is almost as if you simply got tired of the story and stopped.

lord_lucaslord_lucasover 5 years ago
I want that Carol!

Make a standalone story about Carol doing it passionately with her husband.

The story was a good read. But tooooooooo long.

Forto02Forto02over 5 years ago
Great work, but unfinished.

The story has a lot of possibilities for a continuation.

1.- Since Kelly entered their home the first time, I've been expecting she was going to be a huge surprise, something different and exceptional. She could be the daughter of a notable person or family; like a millionaire, or a famous enterteiner with a very broken marriage (he or she), even nobility or royalty.

2.- The character of her mother can be exploited much further, even interacting with Wendy's father.

3.- The revenge against Tom is incomplete and it has a lot of different ways to accomplish the feat.

Anyway, the important thing is that YOU use that great creativity you have, to get us (your readers) one of those endings you have accustomed us to get from you

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 5 years ago
Excellent!

Great character development, great plot, great twists, great potential for a lot more!

To Anonymous on 10/18/18, I really don't believe you read all five chapters. You call it hypocrisy, which means you are, perhaps, inflexible. Intolerant of change. Intransigent. Kelly brought them together and they really loved and appreciated her. That caused the rules to bend in her case. It's not an off and on switch.

To Tx Tall Tales, keep it up. You have many different ways this story can develop. One of the more intriguing tales is that Kelly hasn't been getting laid and she's naked in bed with him. It seemed at one point that Wendy was going to encourage them to fuck, perhaps that will come soon.

I don't want to see Carol wind up getting laid by him. That might destroy two marriages. She's pretty damn cool.

Tom needs a payback. Plain and simple. Superglue his dick to his thigh. Put him in a submissive-cuck cage. Use Kelly to find a good-looking hooker with the clap and pass it on. The cuck cage might be best used if there is a company party and all must wear swimsuits and he just happens to lose his...

The sexual banter between the four main characters is unique. I did that a lot in college but after that people got way too uptight...

waratahwaratahover 5 years ago
Loved it.

Had to suspend reality just a little bit, but i loved the story and the characters.

Hoping for a 6th chp with a 4 year "status report".

Best wishes and thanks for writing.

ManoBlueManoBlueover 5 years ago
Man

You write good stories but your characters offend me so much with how stupid they are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WTF

I ditto the others re your extremely great details and then

dropping the expected finish. WTF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
need chapter 6

good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What ? That is the end ?

Could have ended sever bjehler pieces ezrlier, but here ? No Xmas, no setting with Tom ? I font mind the usu open ending but this one was just

Haha ! Get it ? And it is enough to make him understanding, but not God's gift to all women.

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
Great story

Great Blow jobs.

It does bother me that the proudest thing for him about her is that she has come to an understanding that giving someone outside the relationship a blowjob is cheating.

RobustZARobustZAabout 5 years ago
Well ....

Well ... After reading all five parts of this story ... I think I actually liked more about it than I disliked.

Whether or not you consider a blowjob as sex, doing it with someone you are not married to without your partner's ok is cheating. So the premise of the story is a bit weak to start with but it was a good hook.

I'm not sure if I altogether liked the characters and didn't find them at all believable.

I loved the dynamic and discourse between John, Wendy and Kelly.

Overall I enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not the end of the story, just unfinished.

In the introducton to CH. 1 it's mentioned there are 7 chapters, with all but the last complete and edited. Shame CH. 6 and 7 were never submitted.

agamemnon2262agamemnon2262almost 5 years ago
Next?

When will the rest of the story be published?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Surprising

This is the first time I’ve ever commented, so that should give you an indication of how well I liked the story. I wanted to read the next page to find out about each character and the sex was woven into the story line and the characters beautifully. Very nicely written.

burst22burst22over 4 years ago
Please submit

I have no idea how many times Ive read this series. Great job sir. Please do us all a favor and submit the rest. There is too much meat left on this bone.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
We need more

More, more please more. Way to many arcs left unfinished. Very impressive so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Argh!!!

That's my Extreme Frustration over Not having the Rest of the story posted yet! I've enjoyed the gripping story thus far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I lost interest when they tried to make it all his fault and you had him believing it.

Also it sucks that apparently Kelly is more his wife's friend rather than his.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 4 years ago
what happened before they got engaged?

A bit of a plothole that he didn't bring up what the sister in law said about Wendy not having any else than those mentioned they had been engaged, implying that there was something before that.

That confrontation seemed like the perfect time to bring it up.

And yeah, why is Kelly so quick to take Wendy's side rather than hear him out in the beginning?

It makes no sense that Kelly would be closer to Wendy, who mostly comes across as a stupid bimbo, rather than the caring guy who initially befriended her.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Left Hanging...

I want to know how many BJ's she did before their engagement, Is he getting ANY revenge on the other 2 guys? Did he ever get anal sex with Wendy? She promised it several times...

You need a Chapt 6.

SheerlookSheerlookabout 4 years ago
Your thinking parts

Are out of whack. With all the comments I read, anything I add regarding the same issues will be redundant.

You’re a good writer, and writing is hard, so you got my kudos and votes for that.

But your odd morality thinking really does damage a great story.

P.s.

A person from Texas being a Redskin fan? Nuts!!

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 4 years ago
Chapter 06?

Really, really good story, but Tom has to be dealt with...

jneric2691jneric2691almost 4 years ago

This is a great story, but you need to finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ending

You need to end it

Thors_FistThors_Fistalmost 4 years ago
I'm Wondering

I agree this story needs a conclusion, but I'm wondering if TX Tall Tales is still around to write it. It doesn't appear that he's written anything since 2017, which makes me wonder. If he answers this, I'd encourage him to write some more, but if he doesn't, I might take it upon myself to add a chapter 06, just to have an end to it. Take it easy all.

gfrhgfrhover 3 years ago
Too many.....

There's way too many stories on this site that are incomplete. Writers should have the story complete before posting them!

ibbunkibbunkover 3 years ago

Great story. Compassion, love, betrayal, all woven into an entertaining story. Well done. Thanks for your hard work and sharing.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 3 years ago

Where are chapters 6&7

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Well it is a great story. Such a shame it was never finished, it had a ways to go.

I suspect this tale will never be finished..

That affects my scoring unfinished stories alway rate lower in my book.

BTW, for what it’s worth I think his marriage is fucked. He does not know it yet, but it has too many moving parts for it to survive. I would imagine the burgeoning relationship between Wendy and Kelly will grow of its own accord and in the natural order of events eclipse his own relationship with his wife.

In short he will become the third wheel to Wendy and Kelly’s relationship rather than Kelly being the third wheel to his and Wendy’s.

Such is life!

Scores 2/5 for being unfinished

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Second time through and still a great story just a shame is not finished. Hence a 4 Star not 5 like it should be.

TeggeTeggeover 3 years ago

You have a gift. Thanks for all the stories especially, "A Town Without Honor", really gets me. Will check back from time to time. 🙂 Merry Christmas!

nyteramblernyteramblerover 3 years ago

love this story and all it contained. though i think one persons comment was or would be right in real world. wife cum from oral with kelly but hubby cant seam to get wife off but can get kelly to cum for him that will cause trouble in the long run. would love it if you could finnish the story still to many things up in the air on this one. but love the whole series so far.

SCK201SCK201about 3 years ago

This story has been such a good read, but it needs a proper ending. What's happening with Kelly schooling etc.? Does John deal to Tom? Does Dan find out about Alice? Does Carol get more involved? Maybe a side story about Carol and Ed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Gifted writer

Have to agree with other comments. You get us worked up and invested in the characters but leave us hanging! I enjoy all of your work. Thanks.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 3 years ago

Truly outstanding series!!! Thank you. You really are a gifted writer. I would have loved to seen more chapters.

The revenge on the other two guys, seeing Kelly grow up. There probably was no way to fix the relationship with Tom's wife, especially has she blew her best friends husband 3 times.

But you created an extremely loving, romantic, cheating wife story that captured and held my attention like few others can.

northirishdivernorthirishdiverabout 3 years ago

Dam had hoped this was a recent series but really needs to be finished off. Do continue soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed every word of this story. You have to continue. We need to know what happened with revenge with Tom, Kelly’s education, and Carol with her ravaging sex drive!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Delicious story. I hope a few more chapters to reach a conclusion. You're one of the best on here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fuck you. I don't care how you end it. That's your prerogative since you are the author, but write a fucking ending.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - not my kind of story.

ZoomdoggieZoomdoggiealmost 3 years ago

So you’re just gonna leave it hanging? That’s it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good series but this last chapter kinda ended flat with some open issues. Best I can do is a 2.

ScoratScoratalmost 3 years ago

O gawd, stop already. This poor guy so anguished over a handjob that his little teenage sidepiece has to comfort him. Waah waah grow up asshole.

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

No ending? You wasted my reading pleasure & gave me/us a B.S. ending? Perhaps you ran out of ideas or ended up with writers block!

bobareenobobareenoalmost 3 years ago

Seems decidedly unfinished. Tom needed to be addressed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is 3 am and I am dying, more please I need more. You are one fantastic writer. I am so jealous, I thought I could write and now I know I am a hack. Not sure if I should thank you for the reality check or hate you. Damn you are good. Can't wait for the next chapter.

1Merlin1Merlinover 2 years ago

Story wanders around to much. Started as a good BTB then he gave up the high ground with the teen hooker. Took a turn to vengeance is mine then lets rehab the girl. A touch of Mother in Law hotness, sis in law sex then lets forgive the BBC guy... Then the story just wanders off into the fog and vanished. WTF? LOL....

Wash2015Wash2015over 2 years ago

This was my first read through and I enjoyed it quite a bit. I am not a fan of cuck (the person allowing themselves to be degraded) but I do enjoy a good revenge and the husband did what he needed for her to understand. This story does a good job of revenge and honest remorse from the cheaters.

I am a fan of some of his other stories, but haven't read them all. I saw he did a profile update on June of this year so hopefully he will continue this story, it is worth finishing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories