All Comments on 'It Was Only a Blowjob Ch. 05'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 282 Comments
rbloch66rbloch6612 days ago

Another abandoned story. All you authors who can’t conclude their stories satisfactorily need to learn how to do an outline.

krazicat99krazicat9923 days ago

Where's the God damn ending? Come on, Tom needs to be neutered with a pair of rusty scissors. When I got to the last page I just knew Tom would get his...l need closure!!!

ttjbjr54ttjbjr5429 days ago

Great story. Well written but not finished. Why?

WillmottWillmottabout 1 month ago

Finish this thing

Newt0351Newt0351about 1 month ago

Really sucks that you never finished this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I will never understand people who bitch about people bitching about a story. That's what the comments section is for. Anyway, in TV parlance, this jumped the shark a while back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story but it needs to be finished don't let it die here leaving me hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Please, please, PLEASE continue this!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Really enjoying this series and the characters. Great development and interplay between them.

Two critiques. First is technical. Alice's husband is inconsistently named. Dave then Dan. Back and forth. Authors and editors need to keep a character list or something. This story requires some suspension of disbelief and misnaming a character really breaks the "reality" of the story. It is a common mistake observed across authors.

Second, the story is marred by John's apparent anti immigrant bigotry regarding Miguel. Both in overt name calling but also insinuation of what/who he is being an exacerbating factor and implied dirty/filthy, beneath John somehow to interact with a woman, Alive in this case, that he had as well. Yet let's also keep in mind both he and Alice& Dave employ him for handyman work. How contemptuously hypocritical condemning the man while exploiting his labor at likely lower wages. It seems an aberrant character flaw for John.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Shouldn't Wendy go and apologise to Tonja as well?

It was her fuck up as well as Aaron's...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I will NEVER understand people who bitch about a story! No one put a gun to your head and said READ. It would be different if you had spent money on a book but you only had time invested. EVERYONE of you have seen plenty of 'finished' stories where folks wanted it to end differently, problem solved - use your imagination!

Thank you for your tale TTT, 5 STARS

somewhere east of Omaha

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker3 months ago

Still waiting. Good thing the sex is over the top. $.5 stars, the Bear needs closure. Thanks.

FINISH IT, PLEASE.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Stupid premise. Makes no sense that he would be upset about what she was doing then ultimately stay with her. Waste of time! LM

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved this story… wish it would keep going

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Did Wendy cheat before engagement (Alice hint)?

Is Kelly now falling in love with Wendy more ('loves her more than him'?)

I can see the throuple but what's happening with MIL and SIL once hubby discovers truth from Miguel?

What's next with Tom & Marie?

I was quite vested in Kelly as the most intreaguing character, but I guess we'll never learn more about her.

Disappointed the story is dropped, wish the author would write some epilogue/notes if he feel like the story ran out of steam.

I won't be reading any of his series unless finished.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I really enjoyed this story, right up until the end? If you can call it that.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Why did you waste my time like that?

USMCVetUSMCVet4 months ago

3 for being another unfinished series.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So you got bored with your own story huh,and decided to not finish it, well if I didn't have the Parkinson and could spreak so that these programs could understand me, I would finish this story for you. This sentence took about 10 minutes to type and had about 20 errors. So it will have to do good story until you quit.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Kind of hanging at the end. Otherwise, great story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great until the end. No closure. Ruined the whole thing.

3 stars 🌟

Bill S.

rbloch66rbloch666 months ago

I’m loving the series as far as sexy-times with all the women are concerned, but I will admit that dwelling on the retribution for the transgressions is getting boring. It should have been finished already. There is still a ton of potential for the series to continue, without it. Would love to know what’s going to happen between Alice & her hubby. Maybe she gets kicked out and she gets taken in by family. Continuing with the mom bits is a must… that’s pretty hot. Kelly is a lot of fun, too. Wendy is coming across as insecure, but it’s understandable considering how it started and the large changes with Kelly living there. It’s a good story.

scut001scut0018 months ago

I see that quite a few people have asked for a continuation of the story. I don't care what he does for revenge. I feel that his wife has handled it well. I do want to know more of Kelly's story. Both past and future.

chasbo38chasbo388 months ago

Would have believed her but she gave Tom three blow jobs. Was she drunk every time ? Sounds as if she if addicted to semen. This guy had better not let his wife have a single drink when around other men.

chasbo38chasbo388 months ago

Preposterous. Man wants to divorce his wife over five blowjobs then winds up happy as a clam sleeping with his wife, his personal blowjob girl and probably with his mother-in-law if the story continued.

billyswimsbillyswims9 months ago

Love the story , hope you finish it waiting and hoping

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story, but where's the rest of it?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great series. Like a lot of people am desperately sad that it's unfinished. One only hopes this will be concluded one day. BardnotBard

MasterKoteMasterKote10 months ago

Yes it's a fictional story but doubt the hubby would've taken her back in real life

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another series by you with no ending. Fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Tall tale indeed! Not my cup of tea. What a set of unappealing people and a twisted plot. Icky. Just icky. This author has done better stories. This one eads like it was written by an X-rated Baron Von Munchausen on mescaline.

MarkT63MarkT6311 months ago

Great story all the way till the ending...Wait there is NO ENDING!!!

inka2222inka222211 months ago

Great story! Obviously, the fact that it isn't finished is a flaw. The whole Carol thing isn't quite my kettle of fish but hey, different people like different things.

My main complaint is that the piece of shit sister won't suffer at all. Everyone else got at least some punishment, but the instigator and main cheater got off literally scott free. That was the reason I gave that chapter 4* but all other chapters 5*

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The story had a very bad non-ending.

Why are so many comments hateful towards Alice, the sister? Alice, at least, stopped servicing Miguel without being caught first. Alice is more deserving of forgiveness than the others. If anyone is still deserving of punishment, it is stupid Wendy.

For Wendy, wait until the baby Jeannie is weaned. Then have Tanja and Marie come over and beat the crap out of Wendy. Nanny Kelly can take care of the baby until Wendy recovers.

Aaron is being punished by his wife, Tom was abused and extorted by Wendy. Neither needs additional punishment. It seems that Jared was a single guy who allowed the beautiful slut Wendy to give him a blowjob. He didn't force her, blackmail her, or intimidate her. He accepted her services when Tom offered them. Jared might be the most moral character in the entire story and should be left in peace.

Eventually Kelly's cover story will be discovered when she encounters a previous customer. No problem for her because she will then just go on to college after getting her GED. At college Kelly will meet some unsuspecting guy who will marry her, ignorant of her past street walking days.

Those complaining that the story stopped with too many loose ends can Accept this as the ending.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Sure thing, Tonja will never mention to anyone that a drunk Wendy gave BJ's to some husbands at a party. Jokes on John an Wendy.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A well constructed Texas tall tale indeed! Good thing it's fiction though. Jeeze..... would have been easier to just divorce the crazy bitch wife unless she seriously got treatment from a shrink and/or therapist. But much easier to just divorce her except for minor children involved. What premises: that a adult could have gotten to that age and become a mother without understanding the appropriate limits of affection, or the husband could have known her that long and not noticed such completely loopy predilections. But Tex somehow makes it work as a story. A testimnet to ability.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

John is an asshole. End of page 1, "how to deal with Tom without hurting Marie/Misty." Simple, leave it be. Wendy already abused him and shattered his ego while extorting him for several thousand dollars. Wendy also made him humiliate himself by requiring Tom to go to Paul and tell him that everything he said had been a lie. Unless a****** John wants to hurt Marie by destroying her marriage, or by hiring thugs to beat Tom up, there is nothing left to do to Tom. Perhaps quit socializing with him and ignore him at functions they both attend. Also asshole John continues to eat Kelly's pussy to orgasm without ever telling Wendy. I bet eating pussy should be considered cheating.

Busman19639Busman1963912 months ago

This was way more than a blow job! Got a little kinky when the MIL got involved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I REALLY enjoyed this story, shame about the lack of ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would love to read a conclusion to this story!

Thanks for it, I'm definitely more of a reconciliation fan, and the twist of bringing in Kelly makes it so much more than just another Loving Wives tale.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One thing I did learn from this story is that although a BJ would be enjoyable. I’d much rather have straight sex. The best BJ in the world would only rate as half as good as average hetro sex.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I? Had given all 5 star ratings up until this point but just checked & there isn’t a next part. I looked & it’s been year since this was posted so I have no hope. Oh well! Perhaps another will finish it for him.

Bill S.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Read first chapter and last page of last chapter. The rest is a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was a cute male fantasy, but really it was more about having a bunch of women worship a man then about correcting marital infidelity. The trick here the author used was to try to make the reader believe that no infidelity had really happened In the mind of the cheating wife. Notice how he made wife a dummy to achieve this? I did like how well the author shows the unending repercussions and damage cheating does.

I enjoy reading these stories just to see how the different authors handle this infidelity issue.

The other scenario I've seen from authors numerous times is they will have a husband and wife split up and separate for years and then get back together. This also is not a marriage being saved (it ended).

I don't believe That marriage can be restored after cheating! Have never read a believable story. A couple may stay together but the marriage is broken, really ruined and will never be the same. The husband or wife accepts being abused, its more like the bondage or non consent marriage. Don't wonder why there are so many negative comments when the spouses stay together.

In short never read a loving wife/cheating story with acceptable or BELIEVABLE reasons to break the vows & excuse the cheating and not ruin the marriage.

It just does not exist!

Oh and don't think swingers have a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. Read chapter one and skipped to see what the end was like. This is, without doubt, the dumbest story on this website that isn't somehow utterly riddled with grammar issues and continuity errors. I'm impressed, honestly, at the level of suspension of disbelief it requires - I'd start worshipping Thor easier than I could swallow this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is no where near being finished! No comment.

XYZ

Mbrown0525Mbrown0525over 1 year ago

Hands down the best writer here.

NickCaveNickCaveover 1 year ago

Well, I learned a tough lesson. I have been glued to my tablet, reading my new favorite story on Literotica, only to learn the story was never finished. I am gutted. it's been 8 years without an update so obviously, there never will be one. From now on, I will have to jump to the end comments of any multi-part story to see if there is a conclusion to the story or not. I'm sure I'll end up reading spoilers too, but this is the price we pay for free reading material written by amateurs. I'm sure life got in the way and he just didn't have the time or energy to write additional chapters. Fuck! I am so bummed out over this.

SNPHLoverSNPHLoverover 1 year ago
Please finish this.

Great characters but clearly a lot more to come, plus the revenge?

rn2711rn2711almost 2 years ago

Hey, where's the next chapter?

DuncanitaDuncanitaalmost 2 years ago

Dangit, i need more of this... 5 stars

BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 2 years ago

I really liked this story, but I kinda got bored by chapter 4 and resorted to skimming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I skimmed the last 3 parts. Unnecessary. Removed you from my reading list. By the way, I'm anonymous because Literotica doesnt believe my registration. Wonder how many are in same situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story wish you would finish it.

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

You are the fucking King of leaving stories hanging. Screw you,! I’m fucking done reading this crap.!!!

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

Excessively repetitive. Felt like I was reading the same page over and over. Low score, ended with him a willing wimp or whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

We really do need at least another chapter to tie up all the questions being asked

LeontheKingLeontheKingabout 2 years ago

No! It can't end like that

What did he do to Tony and Aaron?

Where's the next part?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

what happened then?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story piss poor ending

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 2 years ago

I hope more is coming i do want to hear more about how she ended up on the street or maybe have a story like a prequel about how she got to that street corner in the first place

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Its hard to rate this story as it is unfinished. So many unanswered questions.

For myself the main thing I would have liked to know was Angels background. She was obviously damaged goods. But equally obviously she was intelligent, witty, high morals, knowledgeable, quite refined and cultured. Its a shame that we will never know what had happened to this delightful loveable young lady.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You write very well, but you seem to be unable to put an end to a story!

darthnader19darthnader19over 2 years ago

So many people crying in the comments lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"inka2222" "lIsTeN tO aLl tHe wHiNeRS" did your post get you laid? no? k didnt think so

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wendy looked obviously upset. "You really think guys are going to start hitting on me? That the wives might start talking?"

you already stated yhat the wives talk their private sex lives and do none of the women in ur stories ever apologise? ever? i see a male did... while bragging about how great the cheating was -_- ....... yeah that revenge sure is coming....... this story was written when again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

an unfinished story with a saint of a husband that could only exist in fiction. oh also leaving stuff out of your story and having to "tell the reader later" is lazy writing. show dont tell

bereznikbereznikover 2 years ago

A really good story and well written as usual. The story is not yet finished especially with the way you have ended chapter 5. There are still several unanswered questions. What about the others that where involved? How does Kelly's character develop with her schooling etc.? What about his MIL who seems to be becoming ,more intimate and how does her husband fir into this? Does his SIL develop her feelings for him in a more physical way and what if her husband finds out about her sexual contact with Miguel? These are all unanswered questions that need to be resolved before the story can be said to be complete. I hope you can find the time to try and end this tale.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

NO can't stop until Jared and Tom are taken care of. For me, just a little too much sex with His "girls" Good that Kelly will fit in okay

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

second read. Didn't need all of these chapters if he was going to keep the dumb slut. One chapter is enough - get her tested for STD's, tell her it stops now or I leave your dumb slut ass, let the world know she is a dumb slut as who really cares?

OR - divorce her dumb slut ass and move on.

Easy Peasy.

Runner4069Runner4069over 2 years ago

Wow, all that time and all those pages and no ending, that sucks. It's not the least not believable, which is to be expected, but the fact there is no ending is a waste of the time in invested in reading the first few chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I should be smarter as this story was writter some time ago and of course no ending.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The author certainly lives up to his pen-name. An excellent written tall tale. Emphasis on 'tall'. The reality for the wife to save the marriage from even the early chapters would have been seeing a psychiatrist, gynecologist, or endocrinologist. No one would do that without a mental illness, hormonal or other biochemical dysfunction. 'Nuff said.

inka2222inka2222over 2 years ago

LOL dont listen to the whiners. Useless idiots. Yes of course everyone wishes the story continued. That's because IT'S GOOD. If it wasn't nobody would whine it's not finished.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

Well, shit! 5 chapters, no finish, and worst of all, he still hasn't fucked his little fluffer yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

yet another unfinished story train.....Sad....this seems to be a habit...a really unfortunate habit and a real discourtesy to your readers. I will immediately go to the end of your story trains in the future to see if they are "hanging chads..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story was enjoyable in parts but became very repetitive. Sex scenes were hot but when limits were placed there was nowhere to go.

John was a bit of a dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic cannot wait for the next chapter

xhristianjxhristianjover 2 years ago

The author shows just how little self-respect he has for himself or for any red-blooded heterosexual man with this inane character who repeatedly screams revenge while crying over how much he loves his wife? And whats patently obvious by the fact he was aware she was a cumslut before he married her is the fact that he actually is a cuckold and gets off on it while decrying her unfaithfulness to appease his so called manhood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

FINISH IT!!!!!!!!!

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

i can't believe you left it like this!

Wash2015Wash2015over 2 years ago

This was my first read through and I enjoyed it quite a bit. I am not a fan of cuck (the person allowing themselves to be degraded) but I do enjoy a good revenge and the husband did what he needed for her to understand. This story does a good job of revenge and honest remorse from the cheaters.

I am a fan of some of his other stories, but haven't read them all. I saw he did a profile update on June of this year so hopefully he will continue this story, it is worth finishing.

1Merlin1Merlinover 2 years ago

Story wanders around to much. Started as a good BTB then he gave up the high ground with the teen hooker. Took a turn to vengeance is mine then lets rehab the girl. A touch of Mother in Law hotness, sis in law sex then lets forgive the BBC guy... Then the story just wanders off into the fog and vanished. WTF? LOL....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is 3 am and I am dying, more please I need more. You are one fantastic writer. I am so jealous, I thought I could write and now I know I am a hack. Not sure if I should thank you for the reality check or hate you. Damn you are good. Can't wait for the next chapter.

bobareenobobareenoalmost 3 years ago

Seems decidedly unfinished. Tom needed to be addressed.

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

No ending? You wasted my reading pleasure & gave me/us a B.S. ending? Perhaps you ran out of ideas or ended up with writers block!

ScoratScoratalmost 3 years ago

O gawd, stop already. This poor guy so anguished over a handjob that his little teenage sidepiece has to comfort him. Waah waah grow up asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good series but this last chapter kinda ended flat with some open issues. Best I can do is a 2.

ZoomdoggieZoomdoggiealmost 3 years ago

So you’re just gonna leave it hanging? That’s it?

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - not my kind of story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fuck you. I don't care how you end it. That's your prerogative since you are the author, but write a fucking ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Delicious story. I hope a few more chapters to reach a conclusion. You're one of the best on here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed every word of this story. You have to continue. We need to know what happened with revenge with Tom, Kelly’s education, and Carol with her ravaging sex drive!!!

northirishdivernorthirishdiverabout 3 years ago

Dam had hoped this was a recent series but really needs to be finished off. Do continue soon.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 3 years ago

Truly outstanding series!!! Thank you. You really are a gifted writer. I would have loved to seen more chapters.

The revenge on the other two guys, seeing Kelly grow up. There probably was no way to fix the relationship with Tom's wife, especially has she blew her best friends husband 3 times.

But you created an extremely loving, romantic, cheating wife story that captured and held my attention like few others can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Gifted writer

Have to agree with other comments. You get us worked up and invested in the characters but leave us hanging! I enjoy all of your work. Thanks.

SCK201SCK201about 3 years ago

This story has been such a good read, but it needs a proper ending. What's happening with Kelly schooling etc.? Does John deal to Tom? Does Dan find out about Alice? Does Carol get more involved? Maybe a side story about Carol and Ed.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 3 years ago

love this story and all it contained. though i think one persons comment was or would be right in real world. wife cum from oral with kelly but hubby cant seam to get wife off but can get kelly to cum for him that will cause trouble in the long run. would love it if you could finnish the story still to many things up in the air on this one. but love the whole series so far.

TeggeTeggeover 3 years ago

You have a gift. Thanks for all the stories especially, "A Town Without Honor", really gets me. Will check back from time to time. 🙂 Merry Christmas!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories