It was Supposed to Be a Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake knelt in front of her, stroking his hard cock.

"Mhm look at that wet pussy. Show it to me. Spread your cunt. Show me where you want my big cock".

She looked down at him as she used her left hand to spread her pussy.

Jake grinned. "That's it. Whose pussy is it?"

She moaned. "It's your pussy. My pussy is yours."

"Nick?" he asked while looking at me.

"It's yours." I said, looking away feeling ashamed.

With that, Jake didn't waste any time as he buried his cock inside her. Leah let out something that was a cross between a moan and a scream. He was thrusting his cock deep inside her. I could hear his balls slapping against her ass while he fucked her.

She was being pushed towards me and her head was now on my leg. I looked at her face scrunched up, she was out of control as she moaned, saying inaudible things as she was getting pounded.

Jake stopped, kneeling back and out of breath.

"Bend over. I want you to look at him when I fuck you from behind." he told her.

She sat up. As she was sitting up, Jake got up and put his cock in her face. She immediately started to suck his cock, licking her juices off of him. He leaned his head back and moaned. He leaned down and kissed her again before nudging her shoulder.

She got on all fours, glancing up at me momentarily. I looked at Jake getting behind her, giving her ass 2 hard smacks on each cheek. Her tits were hanging and I reached over to grab one.

Jake gripped her hips and started to fuck her. Her tits started to bounce and I had to let go of the one. She kept her head down and moaned loudly as Jake slammed into her. It wasn't long until she started to cum, wailing out a sound I never heard before.

Jake grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back.

"Look at your husband you fucking slut." he barked.

She looked up at me dazed and it was finally too much for me to handle. I stroked my cock looking at her being fucked right in front of me and groaned loudly as I came. I felt it hit me on the chin, and it covered my shirt.

Seeing this must have had an effect on my wife, she dropped her head and moaned out as she came again.

Jake followed soon after. He pulled out and started stroking his cock. "Get over here!" he told Leah.

She hopped down and immediately started to suck his cock while stroking it with both hands. I watched his face as he grimaced while cumming in my wife's mouth. Leah's mouth never left his cock as she swallowed it all.

She continued to lick and kiss his cock after it left her mouth.

Jake and Leah both sat on the couch now. The television was still on, but the game was over.

Jake broke the silence.

"I wonder who won?" he laughed. We all had laughed when he said that. But none of us really knew what to say.

"Well that was fucking hot." he continued.

Again there was silence.

"Nick do you have a bottle of water or something?" he asked.

"Yeah, water sounds good. You want one Leah?" I asked as I adjusted myself and stood up. She looked at me and nodded.

I left the living room and head into the kitchen to get a couple bottles out of the fridge. I was suddenly aware of my shirt covered with cum and felt the need to change it. I went into the laundry room and took my shirt off. Looking around for a clean one. I found in a pile of laundry on the floor and put it on.

When I came back in the kitchen and grabbed the water, I could hear sounds coming from the living room. As I walked inside, I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

My wife was on her back, laying on the floor, while Jake was laying on top of her, fucking her again. She had her legs wrapped around him and he was driving his cock into her hard, moaning.

I stood there for a few minutes, watching them, not being noticed. I started to get hard again, wondering how this had started up in the few minutes I was away.

Jake looked up at me, giving me a wink. I didn't even care why, or how. I set the water down and slid my shorts down and started to stroke myself. Jake saw me and then leaned into Leah's ear, saying.

"You're my fucking slut. This is my fucking pussy isn't it?"

I heard her moaning. "It's yours. It's your pussy. Fuck. Fuck."

A few minutes after she said this, she was cumming again. Jake started to fuck her quickly while she came, making her orgasm last. He then pulled out of her and leaned back, stroking his cum and cumming all over her stomach. I myself had started to shoot my load into my hand he did this.

Jake got up and pointed to the water. I picked up a bottle and tossed it to him. My wife stayed on the floor, still on her back.

Jake opened the water and took a big sip and looked at me.

"Sorry. I couldn't resist." he said.

My wife got up looked for her shirt, putting it on, and then grabbing some water while sitting on our loveseat across from the couch.

Silence filed the air, as we all were drinking our water.

Jake started to get dressed.

"Alright guys. The way I see it? We had a little too much to drink and things got a little carried away, right? I think it's best for all of us, if we act as if this never happened. What do you think?"

I looked at my wife and we both nodded, unsure of what else to say.

Jake continued. "We all enjoyed ourselves and got caught up in the moment. I love you guys and I hope this doesn't change anything between us. I sincerely mean that. Nick, are you okay? What are you feeling?"

I thought for a moment before speaking, deciding to be honest.

"I'm alright. Truthfully, I've been wanting to spice things up in the bedroom. I guess I'm glad we were able to do that with someone we know and trust."

Jake nodded. "Exactly. I would never want anyone else to know what happened here. You know you can trust me. Leah, what about you?"

Leah looked down, and I could tell she felt weird. "I think I'm alright. I don't know what came over me. This all feels so surreal. But I think you're right. It's best we try to move on from it and pretend it didn't happen."

She looked up at me. "Are you sure you're okay?" and it looked like she may cry.

I walked over to her and gave her a hug. "I'm good babe. I love you. Okay? We just had a little fun. Nothing will change between us."

Jake finished dressing.

"Okay well, I think it's probably a good time to get on my way. I suggest you guys talk about it tonight, and wake up and pretend this never happened. Okay?"

Leah and both nodded again.

As he walked by us he looked at my wife's ass hanging out under her tee shirt.

"You do have a great ass though." which made us all laugh.

I walked him to the door and stepped outside with him.

"Are we good man? I'm sure you think I got carried away there, but I just went with the vibe."

"We are good man. I thought it was hot. Although it was a little surprising to walk in and see you guys going at it again." I said with a laugh.

"I know I'm sorry I'm sorry. But I couldn't resist it man. She practically begged for it."

I looked at him with a confused look. "She initiated it?"

He nodded. "To be fair, I was getting hard again. But yeah. She asked me to fuck her again. You aren't mad are you?"

I shook my head. "No of course not. How could I be?"

"Okay just checking. Anyway. Looks like we have another secret we can keep right?"

We bumped fists and I went inside.

Leah was cleaning up and I saw that she had put her pants on.

"Hey. You good?" I asked.

"I don't know. I think so. I just can't believe that happened. I don't know what came over me tonight. Between being horny all day and the alcohol, I just kind of lost it. I'm so sorry."

I held her in my arms. "You don't have to be sorry. I didn't make any attempt to stop it. I guess I was hoping to see where it went. But I think Jake is right. We need to put it behind us."

"Yes. I don't ever want to talk or think about this night ever again." she said.

"Agreed. Although it was pretty hot. Especially coming in to find you guys performing an encore."

"Ugh. I'm sorry. He was being persistent. It happened so fast." she sighed, but looked down at the floor.

I knew that Jake would have no reason to lie to me. And I felt my cock starting to swell, knowing it was my wife who wanted to fuck him again, and that she was too ashamed to admit it. I pressed myself into her and grabbed her ass. She moved away.

"I think we should take a shower and go to sleep. I don't think I can have any more sex tonight. I'm so sore right now."

I kissed her on the lips.

"I understand. Well why don't you shower first. I think I'm going to watch a little tv in here. Let me know when you're done."

She gave me a kiss and headed to the bathroom in our bedroom.

I sat down on the couch for a moment, and started to feel a little strange, knowing that not long ago, I had watched my wife get fucked by my cousin right here. The faint smell of sex was still lingering in the air. I decided I didn't want to sit here thinking about it, as I knew I'd get more turned on that I already was.

I headed to our bedroom was about to put the tv on in there. I could hear the shower running in then bathroom. Before I put the tv on I thought I heard Leah crying.

I walked over and listened through the door, and I heard her again. But I knew she wasn't crying. She was moaning. I thought about just few minutes ago, she had told me she didn't want to have sex tonight, but now she was on the shower getting herself off.

I pulled my cock out and started stroking.

I knew that we both wouldn't be able to shake the events of tonight.

All I could think about was, what would happen next?