It Was There All Along

Story Info
Hal hits a slippery slope after Milf Mom's drunken kiss.
2.1k words
4.44
40.5k
68
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a shotgun wedding, Elle admitted. She'd gotten herself knocked up and then gotten marched down the aisle. The marriage had lasted less than a year. In fact, Dan had been cheating on her before she even gave birth. The added stress of being first time parents just accelerated what was an inevitably rapid conclusion to their union.

Raising a kid as a single mom had not been easy, but she felt like she'd done a good job. Hal had grown up smart and healthy. And although she was in her mid-thirties, she felt an impending sense of approaching loneliness at the idea that he was a grown man now. At 18, he'd gone from being a kid to being a responsible, if somewhat hunky adult in the blink of an eye. She'd sacrificed a lot along the way to ensure that Hal would be the man Dan could never manage to be.

Hal came in the front door, having finished his shift at the burger joint. The house was dark, and mom had passed out again in front of the TV, an empty bottle of wine and a jelly glass in front of her. She was snoring gently as Hal scooped her up off the couch and carried her to her bedroom.

Laying her down on the bed, Hal shook his head. This had been going on far too often lately, he thought, as he pulled the comforter up over her sleeping form. They'd have a talk in the morning, he promised himself as he turned out the light and headed for his own room.

Elle groaned as the light poured in the window. Her head hurt and it felt like her tongue had grown fur. She pushed back the comforter and sat up, catching her reflection in the dresser mirror. She looked awful in her wrinkled clothes and bedhead. She got up and headed to the kitchen.

Hal was making breakfast for both of them. Such a good kid.

"Mom, this has been happening way too often." He admonished.

"I know, Hal. I'm sorry." She replied.

"Why, Mom? You never used to do this." Hal scolded.

"I don't really know. Just lonely, I guess. Lonely and feeling my age." Elle explained.

Hal shook his head. His mom was far from over the hill. In fact, some of his friends would always comment on how hot she was. He had to admit that if he ever found a girl that reminded him of her, he'd go for it. Still, she'd put so much into raising him that she'd missed out on a lot of other things for herself. In a way, Hal understood better than she did.

"You could get out there, Mom. Get a hobby or something." Hal suggested.

"I don't know, Hal..." She said. "Thanks for taking care of me last night."

"Yeah, let's not do that again, okay?" Hal asked.

"I'll try and be better." She promised.

And for a while she was. She had tried to act on Hal's suggestion. Had joined a dating site. But honestly, the social paralysis she had become so used to, was far less threatening than the prospect of entering into a new relationship with a stranger. Sometimes the idea of watching Romcoms with a bottle of wine seemed like a reasonable alternative to spending time with some random guy that probably was going to ghost you after a couple of dates. But she tried.

Dating was stressful. Having had a kid so young, she really felt that she'd never developed the social skills of a normal adult. Sure, she had friends from work, but that was different. Most of them were attached, and frankly, none of them really piqued her interest. No. Single and alone was just easier. Except for when it wasn't.

Hal heard her in the hallway staggering and thumping into the wall. He heard her fumble at the bathroom door and curse. "Goddamned clothes. I gotta pee so bad..." She slurred.

Hal got up and went to her assistance. Helping her pull down her pants and landing her on the toilet. She had managed to unbutton her blouse and Hal got a pretty good shot at her cleavage. His friends, he had to admit, were far from wrong. She was as Milfy as they come.

When she was done, she just stepped free from her pants and panties and Hal guided her unsteady steps to her room and tucked her in.

"Thanks, Hal." She mumbled.

"Goodnight, Mom." Hal answered.

"Give your mom a goodnight kiss." She pleaded. Tugging on his T-shirt feebly.

Hal leaned down to give his mom a peck on the cheek. Except she turned her head at the last second and he ended up with her lips on his. Taken aback a little, he froze as he felt her mouth lingering on his. Her eyes were closed and she pressed her mouth a little harder against him. A soft moan escaped her, and she sighed as he broke the kiss.

"Goodnight, Mom." Hal whispered.

"Goodnight, Hal." She replied sleepily.

Hal went back to the bathroom and retrieved Elle's clothes. Taking them to the laundry room, he was about to throw them into the hamper when he hesitated for a second. Raising Elle's cotton panties to his nose he took a whiff. It smelled musky and sweet.

Returning to his room he crawled into bed with her scent lingering in his head. He was hard, and knew he wasn't going to be able to sleep that way. So, he took matters into his own hands, finding the relief he sought and cleaning up the puddle of jizz after he'd cum.

If Elle had remembered the events of the night before, she didn't let on. She promised herself, no more backsliding. But there was part of her brain that must have registered at least part of it. Anyway, Hal was acting...differently around her. She even semi caught him in the laundry room and swore he had a pair of her dirty panties in his hands. He was acting a little more casual around her. Almost...flirty.

She had to admit, that she sort of liked it. Knew that she should say something about it, but just kept putting off talking about it. Mostly because she felt flattered, and being honest with herself, she didn't really want him to stop.

Hal was confused. The panty sniffing was becoming habitual and recalling Elle sunning herself in a bathing suit by the lake, or thinking about the kiss that night. It was freaky. She was his mom and thinking that way about your own mom couldn't be normal. Anyway, it wasn't like it had happened again. Elle had been good about the wine. It had been a one-shot accidental thing. Until it wasn't.

She wasn't drunk. But she was a little tipsy. They were watching one of her Romcoms and he'd made some popcorn and was about to sit down in his chair when she waved him over and patted the couch cushion next to her, smiling invitingly at him.

Sitting next to her, he felt her snuggle in against him. She reached for some popcorn and Hal could smell, faint but sure, her pantie smell.

"D'you think she's pretty?" Elle said nodding at the actress on the screen.

"What?" Hal blurted out.

"The actress. D'you think she's pretty? Sexy?" She remarked.

"I don't know...I guess so?" Hal tried.

"Would you kiss her?" Elle continued.

"I...if she asked me to, I guess so." Hal admitted. "I doubt that I'd ever get a chance to."

"I see." Elle remarked softly.

Hal could feel Elle shift on the couch next to him. He felt her side boob pressing against him suggestively. She reached for more popcorn...and then took another sip of her wine. Hal could smell her sweet musky tang. No doubt about it. They watched the movie in silence for a while longer.

"Do you think I'm pretty?" Elle half whispered.

"Mom!" Hal said, shocked.

"I saw you, you know." Elle admitted. "Saw you with my panties...."

"I... um was going to do a load of laundry." Hal suggested.

"But you didn't, Hal. Did you?" Elle stated, taking another sip of wine.

"No." Hal admitted.

"I've been meaning to talk to you about that, Hal. But I haven't." Elle continued.

"I'm sorry, Mom." Hal said sheepishly.

"And do you know why I haven't? Because I liked it." Elle confessed. "I liked that you were sniffing my undies. What do you think of that?"

"I don't know, Mom. I'll admit that it's kind of a weird thing to do, but..." Hal started.

"Do you know that I play with myself, Hal?" Elle enquired. "I play with myself, just like you do with yourself."

"I guess. I don't know, Mom." Hal said.

"Well, I do." Elle continued. "I get so horny, sometimes that I have to get myself off. So I rub myself and fantasize until I cum. And ever since our good night kiss, I fantasize about only one thing, Hal."

So, she did remember. Hal felt a little trapped. You couldn't cut the sexual tension in the room with a diamond bladed chainsaw.

"And the way you've acted towards me since. I like that too." Elle admitted.

Turning towards Hal, she leaned in and brought her lips to his again. Placing her hand behind his head, she softly rubbed her mouth on his. She parted her lips and felt the last vestiges of resistance ignite into passion as Hal began to return the kiss. She took his hand and placed it on her breast prompting him to fondle her and in return, moaning into his mouth how wonderful it felt. She felt her pussy grow wet and hot in a way she could only barely recall. There was an unmistakable bulge in Hal's pants, and after a few more minutes of kissing, she arose from the couch.

Taking Hal by the hand, she led him down the hallway to her bedroom. They resumed their kisses as they slowly but surely removed each other's clothes, exploring each other tenderly but passionately. Elle could feel her juices coating her inner thighs. Any thoughts of propriety were banished in the electricity of their mutual need for each other.

Easing herself down on her bed, she pulled him down between her outspread legs. She could feel his hardness against her sex, and listened to the lilt of her own voice sweetly begging for him. She had forgotten this feeling. And for Hal, it was one he had never known. But without hesitation, he knew what Elle wanted. What she needed. And he slowly, carefully, slid his hard cock inside of her velvety pussy, as she moaned her unequivocal approval in his ear.

Words were done. Their bodies spoke as they began to fuck each other in earnest. Mouths locked together as their tongues played. Moans and coos rewarded him as he found her spots and brought her over the brink of pleasure time and again. His cock glistened, generously coated with her juices. His own pleasure building, he delayed it for as long as he could, unsure what she wanted him to do. But as his climax inevitably approached and she became aware that he was going to cum, she locked her legs around his and drew him fully inside her as he shot his seed into her for what seemed like minutes. She could feel it, hot and fertile inside her, and it made her cum one last time.

They lay like that until they had regained their wind. Hal reveling in the feeling of his softening cock inside of her warmth and her nakedness against his. They kissed lazily as lovers, aware that the mutual hunger they had awakened would now have to be fed as often as they could manage.

Later, as she sucked his cock hard again, she felt the specter of her loneliness melt away. Tasting herself on his engorging manhood, she felt Hal's cum oozing from her slit, adding an urgency to begin the next round. She felt young and in love and she urged him to fill her once again.

A few months later he was shooting hoops in the driveway with a couple of his friends. Elle brought them some lemonade and they all chatted for a while until the lemonade was consumed. Elle collected the glasses and returned to the house.

One of Hal's friends turned to him and said. "Man, your mom is hot!"

"You have no idea..." Hal chuckled to himself.

Later that evening, after they had cleaned up from dinner. Elle had gone to the bathroom. Emerging a short time later with a pregnancy test and a huge grin.

"Does that mean..." Hal began.

"Shut up. Let's celebrate." Elle giggled as she pranced down the hallway, bound for the bedroom, leaving a trail of clothes behind her.

Hal didn't hesitate. Come to think of it, he never did.