It was When I was Deployed

Story Info
When I was over there Face to Face was big.
2.4k words
3.84
4k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at Bagram Airforce base in Afghanistan and had been for over two years. We did get to face to face every week so I got to talk with my wife for nearly an hour. But we were very stressed and we both knew it. We both knew I was likely still over a year from coming home. I knew my wife had to have her hands full with our three daughters and holding everything together at home.

She was doing a fantastic job of holding it all together. At least as near as I could tell. And in the situation I am in there was nothing at all I could do to make it better. As far as how our personal relationship was as far as I could tell we were fine. Now Kelly and I had the big boy, big girl talk. I was headed off for a tour of duty that we knew would be for 3 to 5 years. The way it looked at this point it was looking as if our tour was half over with, So we were looking at at least 2 more years.

I had told Kelly that with what we were looking at I was fine if she took a lover or lovers while a was gone. I just hoped for our girls we could keep it together for them. There are 108 of us deployed with the Air Guard company I am with. So far I knew of 12 guys that had gotten Dear John letters. Their wives were fucking some one else back home and were living with some one else. I also knew personally 4 married women who were now fucking guys here regularly. Two of them had discovered they enjoyed a variety sexually and they were enjoying several others. So far Kelly and I were keeping things together.

Just before Christmas my second year I opened my lap top for Kelly's call and found her sitting in front of ours at home in a silk robe. My guess was she had just showered, but her hair was fixed and not wet. She has short pixie cut blonde hair. She was wearing very lite makeup but I could see my 36 year old wife had fixed herself up before our call. She gave me a very sexy smile and then she slipped the robe off her shoulders and my wife's beautiful breasts came fully into view.

Kelly's breasts are a full 36c and heavy with big nipples and nice 2 inch areolas that are a dark pink. And she was showing them for me proudly. We talked casually for our hour and I told her how much I miss her and love her. Kelly had done the fully nude calls to me for several weeks with me teasing her how much some of the guys need calls like hers.

"David call them in your wife will give them a thrill."

"We keep this up and you'll get caught doing this."

"Do you want me to stop it?"

"God no, I have so enjoyed your shows but you'll get caught by some one soon."

"Honey I am not really very concerned about any of the guys seeing me nude. If I could make any of the men over there just a bit happier by viewing me in the nude I'd be happy to do it."

At 36 years old I must admit I could not be any more proud of my wife's body. She has a beautiful body. And it is very hard to believe our oldest daughter was very soon going to be 18. And she is every bit as pretty as her mother. It was just two weeks after when one of our cooks came by my desk as I was talking with Kelly and he glanced at my screen and backed up. And he screamed out.

"Oh My God Kelly you are beautiful. I would never have dreamed you look like this."

Kelly started to bolt and I tried to calm her instantly.

" Kelly, Kelly wait it is Peter Willard the young cook and he has no one he talks to. Here Peter sit and chat with Kelly."

My wife relaxed and sat calmly and talked with the young man. I was so proud of her sitting calmly with her beautiful breasts fully on display for him. Peter is a 22 year old young black man who joined shortly before we were deployed. His girl friend had broken it off with him nearly a year ago. He was very upset. Kelly finished out our time talking with Peter. A week after, Peter knew the day and pretty much the time Kelly was to call and he came in with Jarmin Franks in tow.

"Any chance we could get to talk to Kelly today when she calls, Sir?"

"You enjoy talking to my wife Peter or you just enjoy looking at her tits?"

"Both, but Jarmin wants to see her naked."

"Have you seen her naked Peter?"

"Ya man she showed me her little slit last time. And I showed her my stuff."

"You just showed her your junk?"

"No man she ask me to see it. I even pulled the skin back and showed her the big red head like she ask. And she spread and showed me her pink."

"That is sexy of her Peter."

"Your wife is very nice Sir."

My phone buzzed and I flipped it on. Kelly sat there in all her beauty. Her breasts bare and looking as cute as I have ever seen them. She smiled warmly. I could see her eyes twinkle with mischief.

"So David are your young cooks there today?"

"Yes my love they have been in pestering me about your call. Would you like to flirt with the boys a bit?"

"If you don't mind I would love to Dear."

I called to Peter and the two of them ran over each other coming over to where I sat. I moved so they could face the screen and slipped out. When the hour was nearly up I looked back at my desk to find both young men naked with erections showing as they talked with my wife. These little talks with my cooks continued on for several weeks.

Oh Kelly and I chatted, but the most of our hour was spent talking to the cooks and two more of them joined Peter talking with my naked wife. Their conversations were getting very raw, considering most of these men know my wife casually. We have been to company parties with these men. Kelly has danced with them several times.

The play and banter continued on week by week and I enjoyed the fun she was having showing off for them. It was getting sexier and sexier. talking about sucking their cocks and even enjoying them inside her.

As the months melted away we were soon talking about the deployment being over. I knew most of the guys were going to get home several weeks before I did. I was stuck being the officer in charge and likely the last one out. There were seven young guys from the Mess hall who were now talking to Kelly. Three of them had been in the company longer than I have. All three know Kelly really well. Two of them have been to our house many times. They now had seen Kelly nude several times and she'd seen them nude.

They all teased Kelly about seeing her nude in our home now. But Peter was more forward. I had heard him telling Kelly he would love to have more of her. And I had heard Kelly flirt back with the young man.

I heard Peter ask my wife out to dinner after he was home. And she had told him if I would approve she would go out for dinner with him. He later ask if I would let him take Kelly out to dinner? And I told him if she agreed I was fine with it.

"And maybe dancing after?"

"She loves to dance I am sure she'll be thrilled."

Time moved on and the guys began to rotate out home. Most of my group had gone and new guys came in taking their places. Kelly called as usual and she was beautiful as usual.

"All the guys should be home now Baby. Have you heard from any of your Fans?"

"Oh ya, I have heard from all of them. Peter has called every day. We are to go out to dinner tonight."

"And dancing after?"

"He wants me to, do you think I should? I probably played too much with the guys. They all want to come over and see me. You know what they want David. All of them. I make have flirted too much."

"He wants to but I am not sure about that."

"What do you want Kelly?"

"I don't know really, he excites me a lot. He is 22 and he wants me. But I am scared, if I do anything with him it could open up something bigger with the others. He is so young and excited and he has seen me naked for them all. He thinks I need to be open to them all."

"He thinks you should let them all have you?"

"Yes he does. I teased them all and I kind of let them think I would do it for them."

"He has a point, Kelly."

"Oh my David, you think I went too far too?"

"I think you went as far as you wanted to. You showed them your body. You implied they could enjoy you at some point? It excites you to think of doing so."

"So what do I do now?"

"You need to decide if you need to see where it goes now."

"They are all to be at the club he wants us to go to after dinner. Peter wants me to let them bring me back here and fuck me. But David seven black men. It just seems too much."

"Martin Hall is married isn't he Kelly?"

"Yes he is, but Monica his wife, the pretty little blonde with big tits."

"Oh yes I remember her, cute white girl, they have two kids?"

"They have three now, she has been fucking some of his friends. And he says she is PG now with number 4."

"I understand, he isn't happy with her."

"Oh I think he is alright, but she could have taken better care not to get PG. I think he expected his friends to fuck her."

"Well Babe, you need to figure it all out."

"Are you okay if I go to dinner tonight?"

"Sure go enjoy."

"And dancing? Even at the club where that others will be?"

"I don't have a problem with it."

"Peter says they'll want my tits out."

"That probably is only fair."

"David they are going to want me to let them bring me home and get me naked."

"Kelly you are going to let Peter fuck you tonight. I know you want to. So you might as well pay all your debts tonight?"

"So just let it happen?"

"Your choice Babe."

We went on and talked about our girls. The two older had both turned 18 by now and our youngest was very near to it. We confirmed our love and hung up. We couldn't talk for two weeks and Kelly was nude as usual when she called.

"Do you still love me David?"

"Is there any reason that I shouldn't?"

"God I hope not Babe."

"So what are you so worried about?"

"Your cooks are rapidly making me into a whore."

"So you did it?"

"Yes I did it."

"With all seven of them?"

"Yes I have been with all seven of them."

"A one time thing?"

"No more than once."

"With all of them?"

"Yes I have been with all of them more than once."

"Several times more than once?"

"Peter is staying here, and he has talked me into going back down to the club three times now. I have danced nude for them all three times down there, then they have taken me into a back room and fucked me. But there is more. He wants me to go back down again tonight."

"To dance for then and so they can fuck you again."

"Yes, but more men fuck me when I do it."

"How many more men sweetheart?"

"Oh god I don't know David I lost count every time."

"You did it all three times?"

"Yes all three times. I was just so excited I couldn't stop. David some of them know us. They called me by name."

"And they were all black guys?"

"No not all of them. David, Mark Masters was one of them who was with me."

"Oh my, our insurance agent Mark with the good looking little wife who works in the office?"

"Yes, and he told me his wife dances down there too. He said she was up on stage doing it right then. He said she would be in the next room soon. He said she loves black cock. Mark has a very big cock, he has come to our house twice to see me."

"To fuck you?"

"Yes, I am very flattered he is so nice. He wants to trade wives on vacation this year. You take Julie and he takes Me."

"Does that interest you?"

"Ya, maybe I like him he's nice. Does Julie interest you?"

"Ya maybe. What about Peter?"

"Sex with Peter is wonderful, but things are changing. We may have a new son in law soon."

"What are you talking about now?"

"He is seeing our daughter."

"Michelle?"

"No Julie."

"Julie, he is seeing Julie?"

"David, he fucked Michelle, several times. In fact they have all fucked Michelle. Now he is fucking Julie. He has had her down o the club twice."

"She danced nude where you do it? Does he take her into the back room for others?"

"He says she loves it. He has ask her to marry him."

"Do the girls know he fucks you?"

"Oh yes they know all about it."

"So how are you working out the sleeping there?"

"Well actually I have moved in with Martin Hall."

"Moved in Like living with him? What about his PG wife? She is living with the guy who knocked her up."

"So Peter is living at our house with Julie?"

"Well Julie and Michelle, he is fucking them both."

"So what's the deal with you and Martin?"

"I like him a lot. and he wants me. If it is okay I want to live with him here until you get home then we can work something out?"