All Comments on 'It Wasn't Me'

by wantsomefun1951

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yikes

The heterosexual parts were too detailed for my taste.

Jay_B1969Jay_B1969almost 12 years ago
Talk about an ambiguous ending

That was written fantastically. Sad story, but fantastic. There was little to no errors; it was easy to read and fun to read. It's nice to get a well written free story on this site. There's not a whole lot of good ones.

I don't have a problem with hetero sex so those quick references were no problem. After all, I think we all got our fair share of it in highschool. There's not a whole lot of homosexual literature out there to begin with, let alone literary classics.

As much as I love to have an ending; I've come to appreciate the ambiguity. Keep writing!

honestsoulhonestsoulalmost 12 years ago
fantastic!

quite the sick n twisted tale...great. there cud've been a few more sentences to give a better sense of completion at the end..

debbie2freedebbie2freealmost 12 years ago
Ending sucked

Better be more chapters cause the cliffhanger ending sucked though I think this fits INCEST more or even Horror

RikonaRikonaalmost 12 years ago

i love this so far! i hope this has chapters!

canndcanndalmost 12 years ago

Wow! Great story. I just hope you aren't leaving us to decide if he'd kill him. I haven't read your other work but I'd definitely want to. I think you found something here though, as you are pretty damn good at writing a dark story. I liked the flow and the way you worked the past into the present. It is well-written and really kept my attention. I think you should definitely try to write another dark piece soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
gaddamn!!?

Absolutly loved it.....and the ending left to the reader imagination was absolutly fantastic.

GobletHolly182GobletHolly182almost 12 years ago
shiver

dark and sad and lovely. i didn't get 'cliffhanger' from this at all, think it's pretty obvious he shot his brother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
5 stars

omg love it, I want more!!

wantsomefun1951wantsomefun1951over 11 years agoAuthor
Troll alert.

My "friend" who commented here, and on a bunch of my other stuff, on October 15, 2012, is apparently not a fan.

It wouldn't surprise me if I knew who he was -- another writer who is nice enough to me when we're both logged-in on the other website where we submit stories, but who stabs his fellow writers in the back when he can. He's one of those guys who takes himself WAY too seriously.

Buddy -- we're writing porn and submitting it without payment to an internet site, using FAKE names. This is a hobby, a way to have fun, to express ourselves, and to entertain, isn't it?

Thanks for the "1" rating. I wish you had actually read the damn thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I think a lot of effort and, yes, talent went into writing this story. As far as I'm concerned, your friend is full of it if he wants to trash you over writing this. It was tense, hot and very thought provoking right to the very end.

MickeyKayMickeyKayalmost 3 years ago

I'm with baikalisan...DAMN Indeed!!! Keep up the AMAZINGLY AWESOME writing!!! And Don't be listening to Haters!!! Haters are gonna Hate for MANY reasons but I Have to write this one...because They Aren't nor Can they Ever Be as TALENTED AS YOU!!! DAMN!!! This Was EPIC!!! THANK YOU!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous