All Comments on 'It Wasn't My Fault'

by MattblackUK

Sort by:
  • 149 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Again you present a MC that's a tweeb what's with that,are brit men truly like that? He catches his wife in bed with a lover and takes off to cry in a park? then comes home and asks what he has to do to make his wife love him more than her lover?? your out of your mind expecting us to believe that..

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yes, I wouldn't say I liked this, as it's a very powerful, very sad story of a selfish wife who unlovingly callously betrayed her loving husband. It has a point and a perspective, but I hated the female characters. Maybe that was part of the point...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Five star slice of life told well. Thankyou.

Pinto931Pinto9314 months ago

Shit Ken needs to man up a bit.

chasbo38chasbo386 months ago

I do not see any meaningful message in this story/ What were you trying to say ? Why did you write it ?

SunnyU2SunnyU26 months ago

He at least had a wrongful termination suit.

oldtwitoldtwit6 months ago

Oh as I read some of the comments below, I see it's the Anonymous posters that pick the most holes, it a story, get a life.

I could notice in real life this could be a way a man might react, if you love someone, and then you find that they have found more love somewhere else, it's easier maybe from love that you let them go, he lets her or vise verser, have the life that they want, sad, not bad, love is blind as they say,

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
As

As he had moved away,why wouldn't he she Karen?,he wouldn't be there to hear any comments.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Could the author have made this guy any more pathetic and weak than this? He didn't have to go crazy but at a minimum he throws wifey out of the house; she can live with her new "love". Speaking of whom, it seems to me that his boss effectively terminated him/constructive termination. Depending on where this is, there is probably a wrongful termination case at a minimum against the boss and the company. But very weak story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wimp is as wimp does.

Medussa55Medussa559 months ago

Oh come on! Expose your boss at the very least ruin her career. Just do something!

Why are stories involving lesbians here so empty? Grey washed out characters. Farcical plotlines that go nowhere. This story is typical

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What a devastating wimp... he could have and should have sued his Boss and her company for millions, kicked his wife out of the house, and then divorced her... instead, he goes into all-out self-pity mode and slinks off like a whipped puppy licking his wounds... disgraceful for anyone especially a man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good start, "everything body has a plan until they get hit", hubby has been hit, hard, make a new plan, revenge or acceptance, focus on the plan, until the pain eases, then get on with your life, it's all you can do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Crap such as this happens every day. He is a decent enough guy that he maintained his cool. He has found another job and hopefully another life. I wish him well. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Typical engish / wimps , The boss should have been sued / burn the house down / or at least take a crap inside on the floor. there are not many good stories about the english cowards even in marriage.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapteralmost 2 years ago

Ok, the denouement that the lover was another woman was a nice touch, but the pathetic ending was not. A whipped cur indeed. Give the poor man a bit of backbone, as it stood it almost seemed he deserved what he got and I didn’t get that feeling until the end.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 2 years agoAuthor

In reply to three comments:-

Anon

Stupid unfinished cuck shit

Nitpic

What a wimp.At least he should have sued Karen and the firm,as well as getting a divorce.Why would any one think less of him as to what caused the divorce?

and Anon

What a sniveling whimp... got just what he asked for... to be kicked in the balls and thrown under the bus.

Please read chapter 2.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Wimp

What a wimp.At least he should have sued Karen and the firm,as well as getting a divorce.Why would any one think less of him as to what caused the divorce?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a sniveling whimp... got just what he asked for... to be kicked in the balls and thrown under the bus.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow! Pulls the heartstrings.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

you make a wimp here, a poor why me,why me. His response is to walk away totally unprepared from from the scene in the bedroom. No husband/man would do that.. Guess what? In real life I would say the wife should be grateful she got caught and is getting rid of a wimp. Through out he worries about what others think and to find reasons for her to come back, instead getting his head together and moving on.Kicking her out and try going after his boss financially. Will read next part just to see where this is going, not because I am into what I have read. I truly have no respect for the spinless regardless of gender or those with no integrity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well that was the ostrich-in-the-sand approach. Why not throw her out, get a lawyer and sue the Company? Now you've got the power.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

I think I will to read chapter 2 before writing any thing more. AA

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - DITTO to what everyone else said below.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Horrible! Depressing to see a man so defeated!

TreymonTreymonabout 3 years ago

These whiny pathetic men stories are depressing.

AbctoyAbctoyabout 3 years ago
OK read

Character was weak but it is your story. I had a little problem with how it was told. Would not read it a second time or recommend it.

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago
Should

This story should have more,it just doesn't seem finished.As he was leaving town,he should have sued Karen,as it is unlikely any one where he went would know what happened.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

Matt Black at his best with this great story. In this case, I might have overcome my aversion to getting physical with a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really?

I would have sued regardless of how it looked to anyone else. Like he said - it wasn't his fault.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

Well written but he should have had an epilogue where he found a better woman who he had children with. His wife got a horrible disease from her lesbian lover who was seeing a man on the side who gave her the disease she then passed on. They split up leaving the ex wife broken hearted and alone bemoaning her loss and realising how her ex husband felt.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

This was pretty bad.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
Sad, but good.

I've long thought this is one of the saddest and best written stories here. It really does break my heart to read it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I know of two marriages that died this way.

In both the husbands became pathetic and lost everything. Where are the critics screaming to burn the bitches? Too real and too sad..occurs much more often than written about.BUYS

carindenniscarindennisalmost 4 years ago

Not only did his life suck, but so did this story. 1☆ because their aint no lower.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Story with a twist.

Great story. Starts off same old, same old. Then bingo, lover is not only another woman, but is his boss. No fuss and bull shit, just real life. I do enjoy a story with a twist. Thank you for something different. Marie.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
Chapter one

Why slink away if you are going to move out of the area? Hell, sue your boss!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Good start

Taken together, these two stories are Matt's best actual Burn two Bitches.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
As a man...

...hard to have any respect for this one. I understand cofusion at first could be the result of no revenge, but later no. No balance. But life is not fair. This is that type of story. Still a good tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I Am Sorry. This Is Not Your Best Work

This is very poorly written. It has no ending, but it may be impossible to end...and not worth the effort. Well, at least you now know. Every writer can produce a piece of garbage. Maybe you will have better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Drama Queen

The guy was the biggest drama queen in the history of drama queens. Such a total ego collapse, poor me, my life is over, nobody loves me, etc, etc. The guy had playing the victim down real good. His behavior was so disgusting I I had to finish the story a little at time to not throw up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting Twist

Having the wife cheat with another woman was a unique twist and you provide some new and interesting points of view. You didn’t provide an explanation about the how and why she chose to leave her husband for another woman.

My first thoughts while reading his planned response to his wife and his boss (her lover) was: NO, you stupid shit! Your wife is cheating and you should be divorcing her and the entire industry should know that your boss is the one destroying what had been happy marriage. Not too many executives want to do business with someone who breaks up the marriage of one of their top employees. Sorry, I doubt if you will get any sympathy from most readers. You claim to love her, but you didn’t try to fight to keep your wife. As you said you chose to “slink away like a whipped cur”.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 5 years ago
This is the pussy mentality

Why would you worry about being embarrassed , sHe cheated on him and that’s all Matters So fuck her. Also I never get those guys to give you half of everything, without a court order. He don’t even try to hide anything. For some dumbass reason, He feels that she’s is entitled to anything is beyond me. Marriage is like a contract, you never see a company give away half of its profit to a customer that didn’t complete the deal. So why are you okay with paying your cheating wife. And as far as your boss, if she didn’t own the company...fucker her. Sue her ass and the company. Get your money and move on!

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 5 years ago

Not your best....the complete isolation is not realistic and in this day and age the settlement he would have gotten from the company would have been HUGE!! Even in a privately owned company his boss would have had big, big problems going forward.

I get the whole can't fight it....I would have no idea what to do, but this guy had no spine and, frankly, deserved to get screwed if he wasn't willing to fight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

No man would act like him.

leetamezleetamezabout 6 years ago
Bad

This was so so bad ! In this day and age who cares

If the cheater was male or female. He should have taken her

for it all. Not been made to be a wimp and let them get by with it

all.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 6 years ago
Weak

Why did you have him tucking his tail and running, HR would have been getting a nice visit from my lawyer, she was his boss after all, so she knew his work schedule. BTB, both of them.

GymShortsGymShortsover 6 years ago
Bloody crappy story

Another modern man wimp. Thanks for feminising and inmasculing another male you man hating crappy writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The story showns as a very weak man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sorry the boss is open to so many lawsuits, and why doesnt the wife leave

you painted him as a total wimp 2*

HalfAsianWhoaHalfAsianWhoaover 6 years ago
Two stars.

I thought the premise was nice, a good take on the fucking the boss cliche, but it just wasn't well written in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1 star

Just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
God, what a pile of CRAP!

This was an unbelievably lazy attempt at writing the first part of a story. It is NOT a story however. It is the fragment of a story and another waste of time for anyone who gets sucked into reading this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Absolutely useless fucking "story". This is pure laziness by a writer who knows better.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 6 years agoAuthor
There is a part two where arses, or asses, are kicked

https://www.literotica.com/s/it-wasnt-my-fault-ch-02

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
REALLY????

"I shook my head. "And you both have me over a barrel, don't you? If I try to sue Karen for alienation of affection, I'll become the laughing stock of the city, the whole of our industry, even, when people find out my wife was stolen from me by another woman."

REALLY????? Why the fuck should he care what other people thought in a situation like this???? He is a wimp!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!!

"Violence is a none winner!" REALLY! He's a fucking wimp! When he got back and had the conversation and realized what was going on, he should have grabbed "his boss" and beat her so bad she'd be in the hospital for 2 fucking months!

I'm not for a guy hitting a woman but in this case, she'd regret the day she was born!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bull shit!

He did good to not psychically fuck them up but, they both cheaters have fucked up. They have as much to worry about as he does. A rich cheater, his Boss fucking his wife, that's no no land no matter how up spell it. All he has to do is use his head think! Violence is a none winner but, there is action against the Boss. He can legally punch her in the DICK!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
...

I wish you would die you sad troll.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1 star

What a bunch of shit. He just walked away and did nothing. #1 wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ken Was Right

If her lover had been a man, and not his female boss, he would have stood a better chance. That is why I own and carry a gun. If I had walked in on that, neighbors would have reported to the police that they heard two gunshots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Funny!

I can only guess that there is a joke here. It's written so over the top, so over dramatic, that the only way to read it is as a joke. Otherwise it's just sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You Have go to be kidding!

Why not just drop your pants and let her fuck you in the ass with a strap-on???

When he walked into the bedroom and found HIS BOSS there with his wife, he should have dragged her out of be by her hair and slammed her face, several times, into the corner of the dresser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a wimp this husband is...

My goodness, this husband is such a pansy! Just completely surrenders, dragging around, letting the two lesbos take the house? Toss their rug-munching asses out the door. His boss surely has a home somewhere, let his lesbo wife go live with her until the divorce is finalized. This guy just gives up without a fight. What is he, French?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Duh

Should have come back in the night and put a end to their lezzie lives.

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
It's A Read***

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Shooting Them Both Would Have Been Justifiable

I understand that the state of Texas used to have a law that stated that a spouse catching their counterpart in bed with a lover could shoot and kill both parties and not be charged with any crime. I would like to see this law reinstated nationwide.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
What a Cunt! - Er,Make That a Couple of Cunts!

Wimpy needs to remember what guns are made for! One between the eyes for each of them!

auhunter04auhunter04over 8 years ago
Well

It takes a stronger man to just up and leave. Poor guy it has been less than 24 hours and you are jumping on him like a chicken on a Junebug. I would still be in some state of shock.

Give me a couple of days and I would be talking to my lawyer to see what options I have and go from there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wimps deserve this

Good for her, he is clueless or moron.

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
Hang in there for part two before writing this one off

Part two saves this story from being just another whining whimp fest. Realistically you would have to understand the husband going into shock and not reacting well. Part two is what happened when he comes out of his shock. So grit your teeth and hang in there on this one.

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
I Don't Usually Agree With The Anons, But...

He Is A Wimp!

While it's true that if she doesn't love him anymore there isn't a WHOLE lot that he can do, to just role over, give up and run away just rubs me wrong!

Screw the recommendations, there must be SOME action he can take against Karen for seducing his wife, and what kind of a divorce settlement is he getting?

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
AS A PRE-LOGUE

a very good start leaving lots of avenues to pursue. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1 star

1 star

must be another LW auto-bio, of which exists many on the LW site

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This author if you can call him that is a complete wimp, EVERY male in his stories is a wimp!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a fuck

Bullshit, I'm sorry but this tale should be delet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
2 stars

Complete shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
1

REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hmm

"If I try to sue Karen for alienation of affection, I'll become the laughing stock of the city, the whole of our industry, even, when people find out my wife was stolen from me by another woman."

What utter tripe. For myself, I'd be laughing all the way to the bank. The fault lies with the cheating soon to be ex and his boss, anyone that laughs at his expense over that isn't anyone he should care about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
justice is in need!

This story serves a perfect purpose of encouragement and promotion of bad behavior and infidelity in our society nowadays. People, especially wives, did bad and get away easily and, very often, received handsome reward financially and emotionally.

That's why HELL exists!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Its a sad but good story

Is this MattblackUK or Matt Moreau?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
New world Record?

How many authors, I won der, have the capability to write a one-page story in 7 chapters? Would have liked a more satisfying ending. Anyway, you still write better than most of the other writers who "ikonize" cuckoldry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
the story might have sucked

but it was a one star suck as opposed to the ten star sucks that a lot of cuck stories turn into.

he left, and didn't stick around moping about it. that saved it from being a tenner.

what made it suck is that his slut wife and her lezbo dyke bitch boss got away it, scott free.

they should have paid a steeper price for their treachery.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
ANY ONE WITH HOPES

always has a chance to survive, grow and rebbound. TK U MLJ LV NV

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
it's spelled f-i-c-t-i-o-n

Matt, I want to congratulate you for creating the perfect wimp parody story.

And all the suckers fell for it! -cough- {grudging confession} Yes, even me.

Such stiff-upper-lip drollery. For all the illiterate anonymousies, the author placed the story in one of the United States.

If you, the reader, are violently repelled by such tales of manly tail. For the

sake of your cellmates who just want to get some peace and quiet from your hysterical rants. I would suggest that you avoid reading this author's postings.

He is deliberately, mischievously goading you into publicly wanking your little wee-wees.

RePhilRePhilabout 11 years ago
A portrait of a total looser

No wonder your country is being taken over by Indians. All your men are wimp ass castrated cuckolds Just can't stop laughing at the wimp nthanks for the comedic story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
screwed

This is the biggest waste of time ever. No one in this life would ever put up with this

shit without somebody getting killed. Take up bar tending as you sure as hell are not a writer. You would have us believe the women would eventually pimp the guy out for rent money with his helpful consent,,,,,,,,,,,,,

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
I Hope***

This is going somewhere!! Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You're kidding right?

Get some backbone and get in there and TEAR THEM UP! You get a little embarrassed but they get major trouble. Sue the hell out of Karen and ruin her business. Let all their families and friends know exactly what's going on. You think that won't matter? It will. Slink away with your tail between your legs? Who the HELL would do that?? This story is a major disappointment. What were you thinking? Not even the biggest wimp would walk away from this betrayal.

Fighting41Fighting41about 11 years ago
Go To Sweden

Matt go to Sweden and get the sex change operation as you want to be a woman so badly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Huh?

The dumbest fucking story I ever read bar none.

lovetopleasewomenlovetopleasewomenabout 11 years ago
I gotta say....

this story is pretty fucked up. Definitely not your best. Were you watching The Devils Ride when you thought this one up?

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
MattB, could care less about what country the husband was from

what race he was and if he only eats Wheaties, goes to a boozer or a fucking pub. My problem with the husband is he gave the bitch everything and left. Sell, the house, sue the boss and go down with both guns blazing. Fuck all that taking the high rode crap. Did she take the high rode, fucking his boss? Did she take the high rode, by staying at home, letting him surpport her lazy ass? Divorce is war, you win some, you lose some but at least fucking fight. And if you do end up losing, make sure everything is covered in ashes. If I didn't say it earlier, I gave it a 3......still like the writing style.

BTTapBTTapabout 11 years ago
Sometimes a shit sandwich is on the menu....

and, if you're hungry enough, you eat. I thought the writing was only OK by the author's standards. I'm not an English teacher, but the story needed more editing. Several basic mistakes with punctuation, capitalization, format, etc.

I was actually most bothered by the logical inconsistencies. The guy had no idea all was not right in his universe until he walked in on them? A long-term love affair in which his wife (whom he claims to love) of 15 years has fallen out of love with him, and he didn't suspect a thing (even 'made love' that morning)? Not likely. Also, if he didn't come home early, then why did his wife later say, after finally waking up, that he would be home soon (as opposed to "already"). And, why was his boss at their place, instead of at the damn office?

I don't think there was anything particularly wimpish about his behavior. And, it really only covers his initial reaction over a 24 hour period. The anger hasn't really hit, yet. He isn't going to fight the divorce, he wants out of the city, he wants out of his job, he wants out PERIOD. I wouldn't blame him. Presumably, he walks with half the marital assets, 3 months pay, and a good recommendation (damn, the guy had a new job in a week-not bad...).

What are you going to do when the woman you love doesn't love you anymore? And, what if it is a woman she is in love with? As he said, good luck winning her back. They ain't all gonna be BTB revenge fantasies, boys.

I liked that premise, and I felt like the story did a good job of communicating the fog of disbelief and shock that would follow such a discovery.

I gave it 4*, deducted because of the aforementioned problems. BTW- I am not a British Islander; how do you pronounce "Myfanwy?"

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Damn

Matt you know you have to continue this tale. Ken needs the chance to redeem himself; to get his balls back. I know you can do it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Kind of pitiful

Didn't like it much, why did you write this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The main character qualifies as the definiton of a wimp

I am not sure why the author had to so consistently portray he main character as a complete wimp. All the author created was a husband of a long term marriage cheated on over a long tength of time who at every turn in the story felt sad for himself and anginized over again and again what was to happen to him. Never in the story does the husband suggest that he might retaliate against the two people who betrayed him and destroyed his marriage. He doesn't file an alienation of affections suit against his former boss although it would be valid and he had ever right to. Why did he give up the house to the cheating pair, whose name was on the deed ? The author may have set the record for the "wimpest spouse" in a flash story ever on this site.

TheThinker45TheThinker45about 11 years ago
WOW....

MattBlackUK You brought out the big gunns (commentors) here, this flash story really has stirred the pots. I don't understand why this character think that he should worry about what others would think when his boss and wife seem more confused in what they were doing. The wife seemed confused about her feeling towards her husband and the boss seem to want to pay him off and get him away from the work place..I think Ken would benefit better now that he is divorcing her because he thank goodness hasn't had any kids with this woman and he can search for someone that truly love him and respect him as a man. PS. (You can't possibly trust a woman with a name like Myfanwy).

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMattblackUK@MattblackUK
Writer for over 30 years. Hack journalist, decided to try writing for Literotica, too. And still having fun here 10+ years later

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories