All Comments on 'It Wasn't Supposed to Happen Pt. 01'

by Aguywithastory

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome

Let the next chapter have Tom walking in on them and as he is smiling he puts a bullet in both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
SERIOUSLY? ?

The black is poor, on scholarship, etc. ? Mighty white of you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
OMG! Me too please

Yep, my panties are so wet!

This was a really hot story. Very well written. Perhaps it hits home and colides a little to much with some of my desires. Are you probing my thoughts? ; ) Damn! Well done.

This was great, can wait to read more of you.

Josie : )

daylilygardenerdaylilygardeneralmost 6 years ago
More Please

OMG...super hot. I had the same desire for one of my son's friends, but never acted on the urge. Emily is sexually liberated because she has a loving husband who has cultivated her sexuality. Bet Tom would love to hear the juicy details at some time. This story made me wet and hot...I needed to use two toys to pleasure myself. Can't wait for the next chapter. A 10 but I can only give 5 Stars.

Brittni4uBrittni4ualmost 6 years ago
Loved it....

Very hot! Kisses..Britt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Anon

You're a poor creature. A coward and a asinine simpleton. You continually post your rancid remarks while hiding behind the anon label.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Very hot story BBC due turn older white women on its more commen than people think

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67almost 6 years ago
Very Hot

Strong evocative descriptions... well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Its only natural to reject nigger propaganda

Cowardice. That's what you wiggers are. You read patently phony stories and beat your meat. You want a traitor nigger yourself. As far as being anonymous, its only smart to remain that way. Most white people hate niggers. But niggers fight in gangs. I know because I have fought them. Literotica encourages nigger propaganda. A white guy who says what he thinks and gives his name become a single victim,A ganged upon person who hates that situation because he wants so much to strike back. And we do. You wigger nigger bastards! bUT WE ADMIT NOTHING TO YOU SCUM. wHEN THE TIME COMES WE REVEAL OURSELVES IN SPADES!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
If anything

The comments are so racist both towards white and black people. I think i'm done with this category. This category is even worse than LW. At least there they fight over the story. Here you guys fight among race and stupid stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Plz add a part 2, 3 or even 4...it was well written regardless of races involved

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Don't let the haters win -- Ignore them!

GOOD STORY, AND DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU OTHERWISE!

Emily has a fling with Jason but that doesn't mean she doesn't love her husband!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hope hubby

Finds out and divorces her sorry ass and she dies a long slow death from aids or who cares cancer and a slow death would be fine also and take the nigger with her

StLouisLoveStLouisLovealmost 6 years ago
Loved it

You are a great writer and please don't listen to to the negatives. Please continue the story.

waterfrontwaterfrontalmost 6 years ago
Very aroused

Great story. The haters here seem to not like interacial sex or cheating stories. They can be brutal but that's part of the feedback too.

I look forward to part 2. If you would have spent a paragraph going into more detail how his huge cock was so big, how far she could get in her mouth, how hse needed moth hands to stroke huge huge cock, took time to go balls deep slowly getting deeper and deeper into her. How she had to work taking that long fat shaft in stretching her more and more with the pain and lust would for me have made the story even better.

I look forward to next chapter.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 6 years ago
I liked it, but suggest-

that there was too much conversation when the sex started.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 6 years ago
Didn’t buy it

Sounded like a guy trying to tell a woman’s story.

I’ll read further chapters though

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 4 years ago
You lost me when

they started talking to each other. I loved the scenario, didn't like the dialogue. And before you go look up my stories and call me a hypocrite - yes, dialogue is hard and I think I could do better in my stories, too!

Don

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It was an ok story, a little rough verbally at times. It read a little like my first BBC, he was twenty years younger than me, a married white woman who gave into curiosity. All sense of right/wrong was gone when I looked down at him lining his big black cockhead in front of my wet, open pink pussy lips. He probably thought along the same lines, she wants BBC she going to get BBC, I'm gonna fuck this white woman hard and deep and show her black cock is best. In the back office on old waiting room couch, I got what I wanted, a hard BBC fucking, his reward was fucking his first white woman. Afterwards, I laid on the couch ,my legs open, cum leaking while he dressed thinking WTF I'm off the pill. He'd fuck me many more times, I enjoyed being throat fucked by him, it went on several months until he found a young white coed. Great times while it lasted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous