It Went Right Out of My Mind

Story Info
In three weeks, I found out the truth.
6.8k words
3.01
62.5k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had two goals up to now, the first was to marry Jean, the second was to buy one house. I was the happiest man in the world when. Jean said. "Yes," to marry me. We had been married for two great years. I wanted one house that I passed by every day on my way to work. It came up for sale.

Called off at my parents and asked them if I could borrow the money to buy the house. "Son you might as well have it now before we die," Dad said. Mum and dad gave me the money. I bought the house.

The house had cameras outside and inside the house. With three spy cameras in each room. It records the time and date. It recorded up to six weeks. We were going away for two weeks. Late on Friday night, I switched on the system. When we got back on Sunday. I went and saw my mum and dad. Jean's parents had died the year before.

Then we went home after seeing mum and dad.

"Will you go and stop the system," Jean said.

"I will do it later," I said.

Two hours later. It went right out of my mind.

We went to bed. I had to be up for work at five in the morning. It was back to the grindstone.

Three weeks had now passed by. On Friday night we were stopping in. Jean was going to her friend's house for a natter. It hit me that the system is still running. I went and turned it off.

Since Jean was going out, I watched the recordings. When we were away there was nothing. I fast forward.

To my surprise on Monday morning, two men I had never seen before knocked at the front door at nine thirty am. I slowed down the recording and watched what was going on. The three of them moved to the living room. Jean was wearing a bathrobe. The two men sandwiched her one in front of the other behind her.

What is going on here? I could not believe my own eyes on what was happening. The man behind her pulled open the bathrobe and both her tits popped out in full view. The man in the front then was sucking one of her tits. The man behind her took off the bathrobe. She was standing there between them naked.

Both men stripped all three sitting on the couch, she was in the middle. Jean then started caressing both dicks. She moved over to the man on her right and started licking and sucking his dick. Her mouth was full of dick and sucking away. He calls out that he is Cumming, shooting his load of spunk deep inside her mouth. She swallowed his load of spunk in one swallow.

Then Jean turned to the other man's dick, licking, and sucking it. Jean was taking his entire dick in her mouth. He calls out that he is Cumming, shooting his load of spunk deep inside her mouth. She swallowed his load of spunk in one swallow. Jean loves the taste of spunk.

Jean stood up, turning around then kneeling. Her head and went for the first man's dick on her right. Both his hands around the back of her head. He made sure she was going nowhere. The other man knelt behind her slipped his dick into her twat an inch or two. Then with one mighty thrust, he was right inside her. A muffled moan came from Jean, because of the dick in her mouth. Both men came in seconds of each other. Her mouth was full of spunk and her twat with even more of their spunk. It looked like Jean had two orgasms.

They went back to the couch Jean was sitting in the middle caressing both dicks. A few minutes went by. Both men changed positions then the same thing happened again. With even more spunk inside Jean.

Jean then stood up walking to the dining room. Both men followed her. She placed two chairs together with about an eighteen-inch gap. Then Jean mounted both chairs one knee on each chair. One stood in front of Jean and the other man behind. Jean held the backs of the chairs steadying herself. The man standing in front of Jean, his dick hard slipped into her mouth holding her head with both hands. The other man slipped his dick right inside her that twat of Jeans fucking her like mad.

The other man, fucking Jean's mouth he was going as fast as he could. A muffled moan came from Jean.

She was shaking with an orgasm. The man fucking Jean came deep inside Jean. The dick in Jean's mouth he came shooting; deep inside her mouth with more spunk. Jean kept on sucking it then licking to get even more spunk then she swallowed it.

The two men changed around. She sucked one off the other men and fucked her. All three returned to the living room for a rest.

I was screaming at the screen WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I MARRIED!

I was getting madder but I could not take my eyes off the screen.

I fast forward.

Jean moved to our bedroom and now sits on our king-size marriage bed. Both men were behind Jean.

Jean lay down with her ass on the edge of the bed with a pillar under Jean's back. I could see cum leaking from her twat. One man spread Jean's legs wide, kneeling his head, and went for that leaking twat of hers. Licking and thrusting his tongue in her twat she getting oral fucking.

The other man straddling her head slipped his dick into her mouth. Jean was sucking away; he was thrusting his dick in and out of her mouth.

Jean being well fucked in the mouth by the man shooting his load she swallowed it. He then got off the bed. Jean trembling because of the oral fucking and orgasms came. The man who was giving her oral fucking was wanking he stood up and shot his load all over Jean's twat.

The men changed places then it happened again. The time on screen was twelve forty-five. My blood was boiling. I was well and ready to kill Jean.

Jean stood up, turned around, knelt on the edge of the bed, her legs spread. One man stood up, slipping his dick into her twat, and fucked her. Jean's body, shaking, another orgasm. He followed shooting all his spunk deep inside her very wet, twat. The other man had taken up the same position; it was hard because some time had passed. He was thrusting in and out of Jean. Jean's body, shaking yes, another orgasm he shot his spunk deep inside Jean. Her mouth and twat full of spunk.

Time on screen one thirty and time was getting on. Jean standing up walking to the living room wearing a bathrobe. The two men followed getting dressed and left. Jean tidied up, taking a shower before I got home. I watched myself return home to Jean, giving me a big smile and a kiss.

I said to myself if this happened on Monday has anything else happened in the rest of the week biting my lip!

We sat down and had our evening meal. We had no sex that Monday night. So, I did not watch myself making love to my so-called devoted wife.

Fast-forward Tuesday nothing on the disc.

We went to the bedroom. My wife undressed in front of me. She removed her bra and held both her big breasts. I strip down to my briefs. Her hands next were on her knicker and she was pulling them down slowly. Jean turns around and bends over her knickers. wanted to grab hold of her big swinging breasts. She spreads her legs.

I could see her pussy just waiting for my dick. It was waiting for my growing hard dick. Jean comes close to me and grabs hold of my briefs. She pulls them down slowly. My raging hard dick jumps out. Jean removes my briefs. She takes hold of my raging hard dick with one hand and starts to lick the bell end. Seconds later it's in her sweet mouth. Her other hand is playing with my two balls.

Jean is wanking me off and sucking my bell end like mad. I hold the back of her head moving with her head bobbing up and down my shaft. Within minutes of holding her head, I called out that I am Cumming. I shot my load in her sweet mouth. Jean swallows the lot. She loves sperm.

Jean lies down on the bed with her legs spread wide. I fall to my knees and return her blowjob on me with long oral sex. Licking and then sucking her sweet pussy. Thrusting my tongue in and out of her sweet pussy. God, she always comes twice.

Jean sits up and kneels on the end of the bed. I was good and ready for its doggie style. Making sweet love to her. I offer my dick up to her sweet pussy. Moving it up and down a couple of times. Then I thrust slowly. It slips in. Then another thrust slips in a little further.

"Get your dick in now," she said.

With one final thrust of my dick was inside Jean. I held her hips tightly, thrusting slowly at first within seconds I was going fast. She calls out faster. My hips were going at lightning speed. I called out that I am Cumming, Jean, and called out faster. She came at the same time as me.

I pull out my dick and Jean turns round. She takes hold of my dick wanking me off. It goes in her sweet mouth. Sucking me like mad. She was tasting her juices and my sperm. It was becoming hard. Jean slides up the bed. I follow she spreads her legs.

My dick finds her sweet pussy. My dick slips in and Jean's legs wrap around my waist. Jean is pulling me onto her. I am thrusting away hard and fast minutes past Jean calling out I am Cumming. And I am seconds behind her calling out I am Cumming. I can only manage just once more. And Jean knows it.

She gets back at the bottom of the bed doggie style. My dick slips into her sweet pussy and I start to thrust. Jean does not wait for me; she has another orgasm screaming out. I keep on thrusting as the minutes go by. I call out that Cumming and Jean are shaking when she comes. I am spent but Jean needs one more. I slip three fingers in her sweet pussy and watch her. She cries out that I am Cumming.

I could see she enjoyed it. Jean takes hold of my hand that was in her sweet pussy and tastes her loving juices. We get into bed. Jean holds my dick and I slip a finger in her sweet pussy. And I suck her right breast nipple until. We both fell asleep.

After watching Jean and I making love. I fast forward.

Wednesday two different men knocked at the front door, one carrying a bag. Jean opened the door wearing her bathrobe at nine thirty am. All three walked into the living room. What came into my head is it the same as Monday?

I WAS WELL AND TRULY WRONG.

Out of the living room, and into the bedroom, both men stripped. One of them opened the bag emptying the contents on the bed. I was raging mad when I saw what was on the bed. I am going to kill Jean. What I saw on the bed were two blindfolds. Two-mouth ball gags, bondage straps, and some other straps.

What the fucking hell have I married biting my bottom lip. Jean, picking up other straps, both men standing back-to-back. Funny, I thought. Jean tied both men's left then right arms together and the same on their ankles and thighs. Jean fitted the gags in the men's mouths, followed by the blindfolds.

Jean, dropped to her knees holding both men's dicks caressing both dicks. Jean then stands up, slipping off her bathrobe now naked. Jean turned away from one man bending over pressing her twat onto the man's dick. Jean pushed onto his dick he responded and his dick slid inside her twat. Whilst the man was fucking Jean stood up the other man had to move with his thrusting in and out of Jean. Jean was pushing against the man he was fucking her stood up.

Jean's body starts to tremble and a moan comes with the orgasm. He moans then shoots his load of cum in her twat. Jean moved to the other man and did the same to him.

Bending over pressing her twat onto the man's dick. His dick slipping into Jean with ease she was full of spunk. Jean pushed onto his dick he responded and his dick slid inside her twat. Whilst the man was fucking Jean stood up the other man had to move with him. Jean was pushing against the man he was fucking her stood up. Jean's body starts to tremble and a moan comes with the orgasm. He moans then shoots his load of cum in her twat.

Jean now removes both mouth ball gags and sits on the end of the bed. Jean grabbing, holding both dicks, caressing them to get them hard.

"When you are nearly ready to shoot your load tell me," Jean said to both. Faster and faster Jean wanked them off. A cry came from one man Jean sipped his dick into her mouth taking hold of his balls. Moving her head up and down his shaft he shot his load inside her mouth Jean swallowed all his spunk.

She kept on wanking the other man off as best she could. Jean licked the end of his dick cleaning up making; sure, she had all his spunk. Jean did not wait for the other man to cry out. His dick straight in her mouth shooting, his load inside Jean's mouth. Jean licked his dick clean it up and making, sure she had all his spunk. Jean then removes both blindfolds. All the bondage straps from both men and then sat on the end of the bed.

It was Jean's turn. Jean lay down on the bed facing up. Bondage straps went on both her wrists then fixed to the headboard posts sticking up. Jean pulled down the bed until her arms were at full stretch. Straps on both her ankles and fixed to the castors and straps tightened. She was going nowhere.

One straddled her head his dick goes in her mouth sucking it right away he fucks her mouth. The other man had two fingers in her finger fucking her. Her body started to shake orgasm from being finger fucked. The other man was near his vinegar stroke. He shot his load inside her mouth. She swallowed the lot.

They changed around one fucked her mouth the other finger fucked her.

The men released Jean from the bondage straps all she did was turn face down on the bed. Bondage straps back on Jean. One man slipped his dick in her wet the twat and started to fuck Jean. The other man fondled Jean's tits. Jean was shaking and an orgasm followed. He cries out I am Cumming shooting his load into her twat. He moved away from Jean.

In a flash, the other man of the bed and his dick in Jean fucking her, He cries out I am Cumming shooting his load into her twat. The time on screen was one thirty. I would be home soon. They released her and other bits back into the bag. Jean is in her bathrobe and both men get dressed and leave with the bag. Jean tidied up and had a shower before I was home. I watched myself come home. Jean gave me a big smile and a kiss.

I fast forward.

We did not have sex Wednesday night she did not feel well.

Thursday was a repeat of Monday.

We had long loving sex that Thursday night (same as Monday night.)

After watching Jean and I making love. I fast-forward to Friday. To my surprise, nobody turned up. Jean was getting ready for our weekend of passionate lovemaking.

On Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights we had long loving sex (same as Monday night.

I was on the afternoon shift.

Most mornings we had loving sex blowjobs, forwards or doggie style loving married sex.

Monday morning. We are both in the bedroom.

Jean takes hold of my hard dick with one hand and starts to lick the bell end. Seconds later it's in her sweet mouth. Jean is wanking me off and sucking my bell end. Holding her head moving with her head bobbing up and down my bell end. Within minutes of holding her head, I called out I am Cumming. I shot my load in her sweet mouth. Jean swallows the lot. She loves sperm.

Jean sits up and kneels on the end of the bed. I was good and ready for a doggie style. Making sweet love to her. I offer my dick up to her sweet pussy. Then I thrust slowly. With one final thrust of my dick was inside Jean. I held her hips, thrusting slowly at first within seconds I was going fast. Jean calls out faster. I called out that I am Cumming, Jean, and called out faster. She came at the same time as me.

I then got another blowjob.

Jean takes hold of my hard dick with one hand and starts to lick the bell end. Seconds later it's in her sweet mouth. Jean is wanking me off and sucking my bell end. Holding her head moving with her head bobbing up and down my bell end. Within minutes of holding her head, I called out I am Cumming. I shot my load in her sweet mouth. Jean swallows the lot. She loves sperm.

I left for work at twelve filthy as shown on screen.

I fast forward.

One thirty. Two men approached the front door. Jean opened the door and they went into the living room. Jean stripped in front of both and they stripped in the living room. It was the same as the Monday the week before. But these were two different men. What a slut of a wife I have.

Fast-forward to later Tuesday, nothing on the disc.

I fast forward to Wednesday.

We are both in the bedroom.

Jean takes hold of my hard dick with one hand and starts to lick the bell end. Seconds later it's in her sweet mouth. Jean is wanking me off and sucking my bell end. Holding her head moving with her head bobbing up and down my bell end. Within minutes of holding her head, I called out that I am Cumming. I shot my load in her sweet mouth. Jean swallows the lot. She loves sperm.

It was becoming hard. Jean slides up the bed. I follow she spreads her legs.

My dick finds her sweet pussy. My dick slips in and Jean's legs wrap around my waist. Jean is pulling me onto her. I am thrusting away hard and fast minutes past Jean calling out I am Cumming. And I am seconds behind her calling out I am Cumming.

I then got another blowjob.

Jean takes hold of my hard dick with one hand and starts to lick the bell end. Seconds later it's in her sweet mouth. Jean is wanking me off and sucking my bell end. Holding her head moving with her head bobbing up and down my bell end. Within minutes of holding her head, I called out that I am Cumming. I shot my load in her sweet mouth. Jean swallows the lot. She loves sperm.

Wednesday one thirty p.m., Surprise two different men knocking at the door. This time both carrying bags.

Jean opens the door and invites them into the living room. Expecting the same as the previous Wednesday.

I COULD NOT BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH.

One man picked up both bags. Heading for the bedroom and emptied both bags. Out came a stand from one bag and placed it at the bottom of the bed. There were other bits and pieces that looked like bits of bicycle parts. There were other bits and pieces and a small box.

I turned back to the living room. Jean and the man are now stripped. He was sitting on the couch Jean straddling him he was fucking her holding her tits. Jean was bouncing up and down like a fucking lunatic.

Jean was shaking and she cried out I am Cumming. He cries out he is Cumming shooting his load of spunk in Jean. The man who was in the bedroom walks into the living room and strips. He takes up the same position as the first man.

Jean straddling him he was fucking her holding her tits. Jean was bouncing up and down like a fucking lunatic. Jean was shaking and she cried out I am Cumming. He cries out he is Cumming shooting his load of spunk in Jean. Both men sat on the couch, Jean, giving them both a blowjob swallowing all their spunk. Licking her lips making sure no spunk was lost. Jean loves swallowing spunk.

Jean moved to the dining room. She placed two chairs together with about 18 in the gap. Jean mounted both chairs with one knee on each chair. One stood in front of Jean and the other man behind. Jean held the back of the chairs steadying herself. The one in front, his dick slipped into Jean's mouth holding her head with both hands. The other man slipped his dick right in her twat fucking her like mad.

The other man fucking her mouth was going fast. She was sucking like mad on his dick. A muffled moan came from Jean. She was shaking with an orgasm. The man fucking her called out I am Cumming shooing his spunk in Jean. The dick in Jean's mouth he calls I am Cumming shooting his spunk in her mouth. Jean kept on sucking it then licking it.

The men changed around. One fucked her mouth the other one fucked her. All this was to get her ready for the bedroom.

I fast forward.

Jean and the two men went into the bedroom. The bits and pieces were at the bottom of the bed. I was fucking mad as hell at what I saw.

IT WAS A FUCKING MACHINE.

Jean lay on the bed. Jean lay down on the bed facing up. Bondage straps went on both her wrists then fixed to the headboard posts sticking up. Jean pulled down the bed until her arms were at full stretch. Straps on both her ankles and fixed to the castors and straps tightened. She was going nowhere.

12