It Went Right Out of My Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean looked inside the small box. It had inside it long and short lengths and many thicknesses of dildos. That fits on the machine. I also saw a big cucumber. Jean picked a dildo that was bigger than me. It was fitted on the fucking machine. The machine was moved to Jean's twat. The machine started going slowly. She asked for it to go faster I don't know how many orgasms she had on the fucking machine.

She asked for the fucking machine to be stopped and released from the straps. Jean turned over face down.

"Strap me up again and fit the next biggest, dildo you have to the fucking machine," she said.

The machine switched on, she let out a cry for a second or two.

"Make it go faster," she said.

Her body was shaking more than a seismic earthquake. She must have had plenty of orgasms. Jean was released and was sitting up.

"I have had enough for today, let us do it all again next time you both come," she said.

The two men packed up the machine dressed and left the house.

It was early in the evening. Then Jean looks for the big cucumber lying on the bed. In went the cucumber as far as she could take it fucking herself with a cucumber. Jean rested.

I could not believe my eyes what Jean did next. Jean went and pulled out of her bottom drawer two dildos. One my size and the other one half as long and thick. She wasted no time in getting the big dildo and she switched it on. She squeezed her tits with her free hand pulling at her nipples. The dildo was doing its job she cried out three times she was well fucked with the dildo. After that, Jean cleaned herself up and got dressed. I saw myself arriving home getting a kiss.

I fast forward. Thursday was a repeat of Monday.

Fast forward to Friday. Surprised again nobody turned up Jean was getting ready for our weekend of fucking.

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights.

We went to the bedroom. My wife undressed in front of me. She removed her bra and held both her big tits. I strip down to my briefs. Her hands next were on her knicker and she was pulling them down slowly. Jean turns around and bends over pulling her knickers off. wanted to grab hold of her big swinging breasts. She spread her legs. I could see her pussy just waiting for my dick.

It was waiting for my growing hard dick. Jean comes close to me and grabs hold of my briefs. She pulls them down slowly. My raging hard dick jumps out. Jean removes my briefs. She takes hold of my raging hard dick with one hand and starts to lick the bell end. Seconds later it's in her sweet mouth. Her other hand is playing with my two balls.

Jean is wanking me off and sucking my bell end like mad. I hold the back of her head moving with her head bobbing up and down my shaft. Within minutes of holding her head, I called out that I am Cumming. I shot my load in her sweet mouth. Jean swallows the lot.

Jean lies down on the bed with your legs spread wide. I fall to my knees and return her blowjob on me with long oral sex. Licking and then sucking her sweet pussy. Thrusting my tongue in and out of her sweet pussy. God, she always comes twice.

Jean sits up and kneels on the end of the bed. I was good and ready for its doggie style. Making sweet love to her. I offer my dick up to her sweet pussy. Moving it up and down a couple of times. Then I thrust slowly. It slips in. Then another thrust slips in a little further.

"Get your dick in now," she said.

With one final thrust of my dick was inside Jean. I held her hips tightly, thrusting slowly at first within seconds I was going fast. She calls out faster. My hips were going at lightning speed. I called out that I am Cumming, Jean, and called out faster. She came at the same time as me.

I pull out my dick and Jean turns round. She takes hold of my dick wanking me off. It goes in her sweet mouth. Sucking me like mad. She was tasting her juices and my sperm. It was becoming hard. Jean slides up the bed. I follow she spreads her legs.

My dick finds her sweet pussy. My dick slips in and Jean's legs wrap around my waist. Jean is pulling me onto her. I am thrusting away hard and fast minutes past Jean calling out I am Cumming. I am seconds behind her calling out I am Cumming. I can only manage just once more. And Jean knows it.

She gets back at the bottom of the bed doggie style. My dick slips into her sweet pussy and I start to thrust. Jean does not wait for me; she has another orgasm screaming out. I kept on thrusting as the minutes went by. I call out that Cumming and Jean are shaking when she comes. I am spent but Jean needs one more. I slip three fingers in her sweet pussy and watch her. She cries out that I am Cumming.

I could see she enjoyed it. Jean takes hold of my hand that was in her sweet pussy and tastes her loving juices. We get into bed. Jean holds my dick and I slip a finger in her sweet pussy. And I suck her right breast nipple until.

We both fell asleep.

After watching Jean and I making love. I fast forward.

The following week was the same thing as the first week.

Jean returned home from her chat with her mate calling out to me.

"Be with you in 5 minutes," I said.

Off to bed I now had sex with a slut, twice forward and once backwards. It was not love with Jean just sex.

Saturday morning. "Are you coming shopping with me," Jean said.

"I don't feel like it if you do not mind," I said.

"It will be about 4 or 5 hours then," Jean said.

Jean went out to do some shopping. I went down to the cellar. Recording each of the three weeks of the slut fucking in my house. I labelled each one and I hid them in the garage. I made eight more copies. I was going to divorce the slut. With revenge in mind for the men.

I popped out to the chemist and got some little blue pills. Then I drove to the local sex shop ten miles away. I rented quick-fit wrist and ankle bondage straps. Since the slut liked bondage sex with other men. So, she was going to get it from me. I put the straps in the bedroom on my side out of sight. Jean came home from shopping with loads of bags.

Saturday night we had a night at home. After dinner. "Come on Jean, let's have some fun," I said.

We both stripped. I had a blowjob from the slut.

Then I was going to fuck the slut to death. I fucked her forwards on the couch. Turned the slut round and fucked the slut backwards. I fucked the living daylights out of the slut. While we rested a while.

"Jean, have you thought about making love in places in the house," I said.

"What do you mean in places in the house," Jean said.

"What about you on the table or on two dining room chairs," I said.

"You will be asking me to do it on the kitchen table and in the shower next," Jean said.

A short pause.

"On the kitchen table it sounds good, we both could not get in the shower," I said.

"What about us trying it out on two dining room chairs right now," I said.

"Let me think about it," she said.

A short pause.

"Jean, do you still use my size dildo from time to time," I said.

"When you are at work on afternoons when I am horny as hell why," she said.

"I would like to use it on you with me making love to you," I said.

"That would be hard for you," she said.

"What about trying it with two dining room chairs right now," I said.

Jean looked at me. "I've got an idea," she said.

"Can I set the chairs up," she said.

"Yes," I said.

The slut had two chairs together with an eighteen-inch gap. I went out of the room and popped in a little blue pill.

"Just a minute I am going for a pee," I said.

I wanted to give the little blue pill time to work. Then Jean mounted both chairs one knee on each chair. Her legs were spread.

I walked in front of her, held her head, and slipped my dick in her mouth. She was sucking me off. Holding the sluts head on my dick and she was sucking me off for England. I called out that I am Cumming. I had my second blowjob of the night. She swallowed all my spunk.

The pill was now working for me. I went to the back of her. Her legs were spread wide with one thrust. My hard dick went into the slut's twat. Holding on to her tits squeezing them hard. Jean calls out I am coming, I called out to me too shooting more spunk in the slut.

"Jean, I want it on the kitchen table next," I said. We were walking to the kitchen.

"Jean, would you agree to some bonded sex," I said.

"You will have to get something to tie me up with," she said.

"I will think of something," I said.

The slut lay on her back with her legs hanging over the table. She spread her legs and my dick slipped in. Her legs wrapped around my waist. I was fucking to death. In minutes I was calling out that I am Cumming. She called out that I am Cumming. More spunk into the slut's twat.

"Shall we go into the bedroom, "I said.

She sat down on the bed. I was facing her with my dick as hard as iron. My dick went in her mouth and she held my balls. Sucking me like mad. Holding her head with both hands I made sure my spunk would hit the back of her mouth. She swallowed all my spunk.

"Jean, let's try bonded sex now doggie style," I said.

"What are you going to tie me up with," she said.

"Get on the bed and shut your eyes and stretch out your arms," I said.

I went to my side of the bed and picked up the straps. All four went on in seconds and I made sure she could not move.

"Have you been watching porn movies," Jean said.

"Two and a half weeks ago I got the idea why, "I said.

I sipped my dick in her mouth. "Jean sucks my dick," I said.

She sucked me off than shooting my load of spunk in her mouth. She swallowed all my spunk.

I stood up and went between her legs. Her legs were spread wide and, in my dick, I fucked her hard.

More spunk in her slut twat.

"Can you untie me now," she said.

"No," I said.

"I've got one more fucking's for you tonight," I said.

"I am going to fuck your ass with your dildo in you," I said.

"NO, NO, NO please don't fuck my ass," she said.

I went over to the drawer where she kept her dildo the same size as me. There next to my size dildo was one twice my size. I picked it up, waving it under her nose.

"So, this is what you have been using, not my size," I said.

"Have you been using this when I am at work," I said.

"It's a sample I was going to try it out," she said.

"Well, we will try the sample twice," I said.

I switched it on and slid it in her. I knew she was enjoying it. She gripped the sheets. She started to moan and her moans got louder. She came time and time again.

"Please take it out," she said.

I switched it off. "Just a sample," I said.

I rubbed my dick all over with oil. Holding my dick next to her ass hole.

"NO, NO, NO please don't fuck my ass," she said.

I pushed slowly and went my dick. She grip's the sheets. More and more dick in her ass. I switched the dildo back on at full speed.

A scream comes from her gripping the sheets. I fucked her to death. Shooting my spunk in her ass. I pulled out my dick.

She was loving the dildo so I left it in her. I went and washed my dick.

"Shall I pull it out now," I said.

She screamed with an orgasm. I pulled it out and untied her.

"I have enjoyed our sex tonight have you," I said.

"Yes, that last fucking with the dildo and you in my ass I liked it," she said.

"Fancy giving me a quick blowjob," I said.

"No, I am tired," she said.

We went to bed both fucking worn out. That was the last time I was going to fuck Jean.

Sunday morning. I was late for my weekly game of Golf. Jean was dead asleep. I looked at Jean's phone for names and numbers. I found eight names and numbers I did not know. After reading eight names my golf was cancelled.

I kept hold of Jean's phone for the day. I sent a message to the first one. Met me on the corner of Newton and Lever Street, Jean xx.

I arrived before him. I Photographed him and his car. I then sent a message sorry; I cannot come. Jean x.

He drove off. I followed him now I knew where he lived. I did the same thing for the other seven. I deleted all the messages I had sent from Jean's phone. I then returned home.

"Had a good day," Jean said.

"A DAMN good day thanks!" I said.

Monday.

I found a divorce solicitor in the town, told him all about it, and gave him the three discs. I will give him the names and addresses of the eight men. I drove to each man's house and found out their names from neighbours. The names were the same as on Jean's phone.

Drove home. "You're late," she said.

"I had to go to the golf club," I said.

Tuesday after work I went to the bank. Cancelled her credit card and stopped Jean's access to the joint account. Called off at the solicitors with the names and addresses of the eight men.

Drove home "You're late," Jean said.

"I had to call off at the Golf Club," I said.

The solicitor was to serve divorce papers at nine am tomorrow.

That fucked up her day of sex. I walked into the house Wednesday. Jean greeted me with a raised voice.

"Why are you divorcing me," she said.

"Because you have been fucking eight men in this house," I said.

"NO, that is not true," Jean said.

"Must I prove it to you?" I said.

"You had best prove it to me," Jean said.

I left the room and returned with one recording and inserted it into the player.

"Jean, sit down, and watch," I said.

Jean watched and sat in silence.

"May I explain, I love you, I love you," she said.

Tears rolling down her face. "Please do not divorce me please I love you, David," she said.

"You have a funny way of showing that," I said.

"Jean, I think you have been fucking other men since we have been married," I said.

"Don't even try to explain because it is not going to work," I said.

"Sign the papers and put them in the post," I said.

"You are leaving this house today," I said.

Picking up all our suitcases filling, them with all Jean's stuff, I then carried them to her car. Jean got in the car, tears pouring from her eyes.

"By Jean. See you in court," I said.

I planned revenge. It was going to cost all the men money. I planned to sabotage their car tires. Put sugar in the petrol tank. Loosen engine sump plug on its last thread so it would drop out. So, the engine would siege up. Pour brake fluid all over their cars

We were in court. Jean kept on smiling at me. Then we both walked out of the court together. I could not believe it when two different men walked up to Jean and the slut linked their arms. The slut looked at me with a grinning smile.

My Divorce came through!

I carried out my revenge sabotage on their cars. After each repair on to the next sabotage until all theirs were done. It was going to take weeks to complete. I drove past each of their houses and each one purchased a new car. I repeated my sabotage on each of them that will cost them.

The extra eight copies I made. I sent the DVD to their wives of their husbands having sex with my ex-wife I was praying for divorce.

Jean fucked up our marriage. I had no idea where she ended up. I knew she would be getting fucked somewhere. She would be sucking a dick for what the slut liked spunk. She may have a dick in her ass.

You don't know I am glad of those the words I said. It went right out of my mind.

12