It Will Never be the Same

Story Info
He fucks his buddy's wife.
2.3k words
3.68
67.3k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some time ago, I submitted this story, "It Will Never Be the Same". For some reason (it hasn't happened any other time) the full story was not printed. It was cutoff half-way through as reflected in a number of comments.

Here is the full story:

Jerry is my best friend, but things between us will never be the same after what happened this past weekend.

Jerry, his wife Michelle and I were bar-hopping in the city. They had come to visit for the weekend. They live about three hours away and we would get together every month or so. I have known Jerry and Michelle for ten years. He and I had worked together when we were first out of college. I was in his wedding and we became even closer after that. I'm still not married. I tell them that Michelle has set such a high bar that I will never find anyone who comes close to matching her. The three of us would joke and flirt and talk about Michelle taking Jerry and me on. She would say she could wear us out in bed. I would say, "Just give me a chance." It was all a running joke; we had never done anything more that a kiss between Michelle and me when we would greet each other. We had evolved from kissing on the cheek to kissing on the mouth after we had embraced for a few minutes this past New Year's Eve, but that was as far as anything went. I had suppressed my attraction to Michelle, the wife of my very good friend.

As I said, we were bar hopping on a Saturday night. We were drinking heavily and were all pretty wasted. Jerry was in the worst shape because he had been taking some antibiotics for a cold.

It was about two in the morning when we got back to my apartment by cab. We barely got Jerry in the door. He was completely stoned, fell onto the couch and was immediately asleep (or passed out, I don't know if there's a difference).

I don't know why I did it, but when Michelle leaned over to remove Jerry's shoes and socks, I came up behind her and grabbed her breasts. When she didn't immediately react, I pulled her blouse up over her head and off.

She turned to me and asked, "What do you think you are doing?"

I replied, "I'm helping you out of your clothes like you are doing for Jerry"

With my arms around her, I unhooked her bra. It fell away from her chest, exposing her breasts. I had only had glimpses of them under blouse once or twice in the past when she wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples and areolas were erect and her breasts hung beautifully from her body.

Michelle giggled (she was drunk) but then kissed me with her arms around me.

"We shouldn't be doing this." She said, "Help me get Jerry undressed so he will be comfortable."

"You undress him and I'll undress you." I quipped.

She didn't object and when she turned to start removing Jerry's pants, her bra fell away and I unsnapped and unzipped the side of her skirt. It slid off her hips and with a tug, it fell to the floor. Michelle stepped out of her skirt while she pulled Jerry's pants down his legs and off his feet. When she began to unbutton his shirt, I pulled her pantyhose down her legs. She whispered to me to stop, but not very convincingly. By the time she had taken off Jerry's shirt, I had stripped her to her underpants.

"Take his shorts off too." I said, half joking.

She said, "He'll get a hard-on if I don't stop."

She pulled his underwear off, leaving him in just his t-shirt. Michelle rubbed his cock to see how he would react while I dropped my pants and took my shirts off. I knelt on the floor and pulled Michelle's panties down her legs and off her feet. She had a nice full bush that was right-in-front of my face. I couldn't resist; I turned her to me and put my nose in her beaver, then flicked my tongue along her slit. Michelle sighed and with a nudge from me, she lifted her foot and put it on the couch beside her sleeping husband. She was giving me access to her pussy. I pushed my face into her crotch and began to use my finger on her sex. Her cunt was gaping open just a couple of feet from her husband's face. I was feasting on her delicate womanhood.

Michelle dropped to the floor and kissed me. We embraced and I laid down on top of her. She spread her legs, opening herself to me. My prick slid into her warm, and increasingly wet snatch. The feeling of being inside her was marvelous. I'd had other women, of course, but Michelle was special. Her pussy held tightly around my dick. I had admired her and had lusted over her body for years. I knew she was forbidden fruit, but here she was giving herself to me. I went slowly, not wanting to come too soon and wanting to satisfy her. We didn't say anything, but made love right on the living room floor, next to her husband, my friend, lying on the couch. It had happened so fast and unexpectedly. It seemed that Michelle had lusted for me like I had for her.

Michelle was looking at her husband on the couch while we were making love. She whispered, "His (Jerry's) cock is getting hard."

I started to move off her, but she pulled me closer. "He's fantasized about me fucking someone else and a few times I've pretended it was you when he was fucking me. Don't stop now."

That made my cock even harder, knowing she had been thinking about fucking me when she was with her husband. She had imagined that I was fucking her instead of her husband, Jerry. I think she was thinking about those same fantasies now, when she reached her orgasm and gasped in pleasure. I felt the sensation of her coming along the length of my prick which was nestled inside her.

Jerry was leaning over watching us in a drunken haze. He was drifting in and out of sleep and I thought he perhaps would think he might have been dreaming the next morning.

He mumbled, "What are you guys doing?"

Michelle, who was pretty drunk too, replied, "I'm fucking your friend. Go back to sleep."

Then Michelle said to me, "Let's move this to the bedroom."

We stood, leaving our clothes on the floor. She led me to my bedroom. I looked at her beautiful naked body. Her firm ass wiggled when she walked and her pretty breasts swayed. I couldn't believe my good fortune. We crawled under the covers and resumed our love-making. After a few minutes, she came again and I emptied my cock into her warm vagina. I marveled at how wonderful it had been. I wasn't thinking about the consequences, I had just made love to a beautiful and exceptional woman. I rolled off her. We fell asleep with her soft, naked body just inches away under the bed covers.

A few hours later, Jerry awoke with an urgent desire to piss. He was nearly naked, wearing just a t-shirt. He noticed the array of clothes on the floor and remembered what he had seen through his drunken stupor. He shook his head, trying to clear his thoughts as he walked to the bathroom. The door to my bedroom had been left open, so when he walked by, he could see his wife and me in bed together. He stepped into my bedroom and walked over beside us. He lifted the covers and saw Michelle and I were both naked. My limp cock was draped against her leg and he could see a trace of semen on her leg. Jerry was not awake enough to think clearly and he had to piss, so he left and went down the hall to the bathroom. While taking his leak, he realized that his cock was hard, having seen his wife in bed with another man. He went into the guest room and crawled under the covers. He fell asleep with a boner.

The next morning, Jerry woke up to the sounds of Michelle and I fucking again in my bedroom. The door was still open. His cock was hard again.

Michelle and I were now both sober. She started it, I think, although I was spooning her with my morning hard-on pressed against her ass. Soon, she was sitting on me, riding my cock like a cowgirl. She moved her hips so that my dick probed every nook of her tight and slippery cunt. She came and fell on top of me, exhausted. I rolled us over and pumped her from the missionary position. I raised up on my extended arms and looked down at Michelle and her beautiful breasts. I sucked her pretty pink nipples and took a moment to imprint in my mind the amazing feeling of being inside her. I released another load of semen into her and she matched me with another orgasm.

After a few minutes to regain our composure, we walked out into the kitchen. I'd put on some shorts and she'd taken one of my shirts. Jerry was sitting at the kitchen table, drinking a cup of coffee. He offered us a cup and we accepted. Michelle and I were looking at him warily, not sure how he was going to react. While we might have gotten away with screwing the night before when we were drunk, there was no such excuse for sleeping together and fucking again in the morning. Michelle pecked him on the lips, but he didn't say a word. The shirt she was wearing was open at the bottom and he could see her sloppy pussy while she sat at the kitchen table. His eyes kept returning to her leaking snatch.

We got dressed and went out to a deli for breakfast, not speaking beyond formalities and directions. We ate breakfast and I said I would head back to my apartment, wanting to give them time to talk. Instead, Michelle got up and left, leaving me and Jerry together.

He looked at me and said, "You fucked my wife. What am I supposed to do about that?"

I started with a weak excuse. "It was my fault. We were drunk."

He cut me off. "Bullshit! You both knew what you were doing. I know it wasn't all you. She was fucking you as much as you were fucking her. I heard her squealing this morning while you fucked her."

I didn't know what to say other than "I'm sorry."

He looked at me and said, "Bullshit again. You really enjoyed fucking her and would do it again."

The words 'fucking her' carried particular emphasis. I tried to say I wouldn't do it again, but he cut me off again.

He said, "We've been friends a long time. Regardless of what we say, things will never be the same. We both will know that you had your cock in my wife and came in her cunt. There will always be that."

I nodded in reluctant agreement. It was not the time to lamely ask if we could still be friends.

He started to talk about splitting with her, but then he said, "The funny thing is, I saw it happening. I saw you two fucking on the floor and in bed together last night with your sloppy cock against her leg. I saw the stuff dripping out of her cunt this morning at breakfast while she was wearing your shirt. But I've gotten a hard-on every time. I don't know what it means."

They had both fantasized about her being with me or some other guy. Now she had done it and he liked it. He had to decide if he wanted her to do it again.

He looked at me funny and nodded. Then he said, "Maybe I'll wonder every time I see her talking with another guy, if she is fucking him. How can I trust her?"

I said, "Don't make her lie to you. Forgive her. You can be pissed at me, but don't mess up what you have with your wife. Maybe you can get some other pussy too. I've heard of people with open marriages. Perhaps you can get into swinging."

He said, "Maybe she just had the hots for you. We've pretended you were fucking her a few times."

I said, "Maybe that's all it was. I won't do it again."

He just looked at me, "C'mon, man. If she came-on-to-you again, you wouldn't kick her out of bed."

I didn't answer. We both knew he was right. While he was talking, I was remembering how it felt to be inside her pussy. I felt guilty about my thoughts, but my 'little head' was doing my thinking.

He nodded again and we got up. I said I needed to get some groceries and went off, giving Jerry the opportunity to return to my apartment and have a talk with his wife. I don't know what they said, but when I got back to the apartment, they had packed their things and were ready to go.

I shook hands with Jerry but couldn't get any vibes from him. As he went for the door, I gave Michelle a light hug and whispered, "Are you two okay?"

She whispered back, "We're working on it. It'll be okay, I think."

I said, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have come on to you like that."

She said, "Baloney. I loved it and you did too. Maybe we can do it again sometime." She gave me a brief kiss on the lips that Jerry didn't see.

With that, they left. I am waiting to see if they plan to visit again and what might happen. Once you fuck a guy's wife, once you know how it feels to be inside her, and once she's felt your cock inside her, things can never be the same.