All Comments on 'It Will Never be the Same'

by yellowjacket66

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Hope it doesn't backfire on them!

4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another false best friend! LW is full of this kind of stories! Nothing new in here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just wait till she gets pregnant, then the shit will hit the fan.

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

5 stars. He just made her fantasy real. I love a happy ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As they say in Ukraine: "Таких друзей - за хуй, да в музей..."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This just needed a little work at the end to round it off. The sentence doesn’t finish at ‘reached’.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Never fuck around with friends or families wives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sounds like fun, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unfinished! Had the makings of something good, but ;->

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Well you have to finish the job, or are you saying she was sick over him??

I think it’s a good idea that needs a lot more thought to be taken seriously.

Silenus636Silenus636about 1 year ago

Boo! Hiss! You should be reported for leading people on! A story without an ending? I hope the mob finds justice when they find you! Shame on you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She - cheating slut, disrespecting and cucking husband. He -cheating bastard, disrespecting and cucking his FORMER best friend. Not much of a story,; low quality writing, unlikeable characters, poor story line ... waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Others have commented that the ending seems unfinished. I agree. So I propose that the ending of "as she reached" (which makes no sense) be changed to "as she reached orgasm". It would still be a bad ending but would at least make sense.

The wife is a slut and " his best friend" is a creep and not a friend at all. Both betray the husband. The story needed more explanation for the betrayal besides it being a coupling of convenience. The brief mention of the pillow talk by the husband and wife about the friend hinted at a 'sharing' fantasy, but the husband being in a drunken coma eliminated sharing and made the story into a slut wife cheating when given the opportunity. Story is barely a *3*.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous