It Works for Us

Story Info
Man and wife dabble in a sub/dom lifestyle.
5.3k words
3.84
11.5k
14
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dylan1
Dylan1
703 Followers

It works for us.

I first met Colin Shepherd when he was standing the other side of the counter with a huge bag of cash. His eyes were stunning, they were a beautiful bluey-grey colour and seemed to be smiling at me with a life of their own. He made a big deal of dumping the cash bag onto the counter top with a huff of breath because of the weight of it. He was a smallish looking man and it looked an effort to lift the bag.

"Sorry Miss, it's mixed."

"Mixed?"

"Yes sorry, it's all pound coins and change. The takings for this week." He said, with an air of apology.

"Ok, let's go to another desk." I looked across to Marcie, "Marcie, have you seen the scales for cash deposits?"

"Yes Miss Carter, I'll bring them over to you."

I came out from behind the teller desk and into the main bank lobby guiding him over to a small room in the corner of the bank. It us took nearly half an hour to weigh and bank over £4,000 in change into his business account.

Mr. Shepherd, as I was to discover, owned the high-end boutique lingerie store in the main shopping precinct in town. He was a nice mannered man, a bit shy and on the feminine side but he more than made up with that with his boyish good looks and manners. I suppose you would call him a pretty boy, definitely not the athletic jock type.

I frequented his shop regularly but had never seen him in there, it was always manned by a tall stunning blond with legs to die for that I was insanely jealous of.

Over the next few weeks Mr. Shepherd came in to the bank around 2pm every Friday with his cash bag. I made a point of always being free to help him because I liked him and he was easy to talk to, he was not pushy like most men are towards me. It gets exhausting being a pretty 22 year old girl listening to the same old chat up lines from men who think they are gods-gift. Being in the line of business we are in, we all tend to just put up with it with a smile.

**********************************************************************

It was a slow Sunday morning just before10am at home when the front door bell chimed.

"Get the door please Josie, it'll be your brothers friend. They are going to football and he is picking him up." Mum called from the kitchen.

I was hardly dressed to answer the door in my boob-top and panty set and there was nothing in the lounge I could put on over the top, so I gently opened the door and peered around from the side hiding behind it.

"Erm Hi," he said softly. "Is Derek there?"

I ducked back behind the door in surprise, it was those beautiful eyes staring at me, it was Colin Shepherd from the bank.

"Yes, yes, hang on here and I'll get him."

I turned and went to the foot of the stairs to call him leaving Colin on the door-step.

"Derek, your friend is here." I yelled up in the direction of his bedroom door.

I spun on the balls of my feet to go back to the door and stopped, stone dead in my tracks. The front door had creaked open giving Colin a perfect view of my almost naked body. Two ways I could go, run to the kitchen or brazen it out. I decided to brazen it out saying,

"Enjoying the view?" running my hands down my sides sexily.

He went a delightful shade of pink stuttering how sorry he was, covering those piercing eyes with his free hand.

"Well, as you have seen it all now, you may as well come in."

I gestured for him to walk in and go up to Derek's room. He struggled past me trying to carry a kit-bag while covering his eyes with his other hand, it made me smile.

Once he was on the staircase I dashed back to the safety of the front room. I was not entirely positive but I don't think he recognized me from the bank, at least I hoped he hadn't.

Over the next few months of the football season, Colin became a regular visitor on Sundays. He always looked at me strangely, like he knew me from somewhere but not quite sure. He was too shy to ask and always rushed straight up to my brothers room when he came in. Mum and Dad were market traders so were out of the house early three out of four weekends.

Because my parents were out I made it my mission to wear the most provocative and revealing lingerie I owned to welcome him in and embarrass him, I enjoyed the discomfort he felt immensely as he tried to avert his eyes as best he could. I am sure he recognized some of his own sexy apparel clinging to my body but never said. Nor did he ever say he knew me from the bank which I found most annoying now, as I was arrogant enough to think once someone had met me, I was unforgettable.

It was three or four weeks later while buying some sexy undies in his shop that the penny dropped. I was browsing through the silk underwear running the beautiful fabric between my fingers, trying to decide between a gorgeous thong-set and silk cami-knickers when Katy, the tall blond called over.

"The owner is bringing in a new line in a sec if you want to look, there are some fab pieces in there, I am having some myself. He's in the back sorting the boxes now."

At that exact moment as if on cue, Colin walked in carrying a large cardboard box overflowing with sexy underwear. Seeing me standing there in my business suit he recognized me immediately. It was then that I saw it in his face that it clicked who I was. That same pink glow took to his neck and cheeks, slowly rising to just under his gorgeous eyes, it was adorable.

"Josie, oh...hi."

I nodded my head to him slightly tilting it to one side as I looked him up and down. The box was stuffed full with silken underwear and he seemed to be struggling with the sheer size of it.

"Need any help?" I enquired.

"No, no, its fine. I can manage." Came his flustered response, just as the bottom fell out of the box. Bra's, panties and packs of silk stockings fell to the floor puddling at his feet.

"Shit! Shit!" he muttered under his breath, myself and the tall leggy blond rushed to his aid.

Between the two of us we took armfuls of undies and placed them up onto the counter while Colin struggled to not let any more fall from the box.

While I was picking up a rather gorgeous purple thong from his left foot I glanced up to see the front of his trousers. There in plain sight was a massive protrusion, an enormous bulge threatening to burst from his pants. I gasped maybe a little too loudly and the blond looked in the direction of my gaze. She put her hand to her mouth in shock, more from the size of the bulge than anything else I think, it was huge.

We both sat on our haunches looking at each other in silence, neither wanting to state out loud the obvious elephant in the room. Colin placed the box on the counter and excused himself quickly to the stockroom.

"Did you see THAT!" I whispered to her, pointing in the direction that he had hurriedly disappeared to.

"My goodness." She replied, "I had no idea. He is such a small, shy unassuming man. How the fuck can he carry such a weapon of mass destruction like that!"

We both burst into fits of giggles as I helped her tidy the desk counter.

That afternoon at work I could not get my mind off of the cock that man must have hiding between his legs. I liked Colin, he had grown on me over the months and I made my mind up that I had to see it in the flesh. I made several trips to the ladies bathroom before closing time.

The following Friday saw Colin bring in the takings about the usual time. I made sure I was going to be free around that time and counted it for him. We again weighed it in the corner office and he mentioned how sorry he was that he had not recognized me at my home. I told him with a coy tilt of my head and feigned that I was hurt by him not knowing it was me. He took me a little too seriously and could not apologise enough.

"Colin, I am pulling your plonker." I said with another wink, playfully punching his arm.

That adorable shade of pink smothered his pretty neck and face again.

I noticed he placed his hands across his groin as he stood across from me, surely he was not getting hard again?

"Colin, can you help me pile up the coins please."

He looked panic stricken and started to stutter something.

"Now, Colin. The two pound coins in piles of twenty, the pound coins into columns of ten, the copper we can just leave for now."

He hesitated and I took my chance. A little more forcefully I said.

"Now Colin!"

He scooped up a handful of coins and placed them in a column of twenty like I had asked and I took the opportunity to glance between his legs. Sure enough the monster had reappeared. He wore loose fitting chino type trousers and they did nothing to hide what he had hidden in them. It must've been nigh on a foot long, it was sticking out at least 5-6 inches and still growing.

The pinkness in his cheeks had started to grow a deep red now, going even purple towards his temples.

"Careful you don't knock the coins over with that!" I exclaimed, pointing at the lump that was still on an upwards trajectory.

"I am so-so sorry, so sorry." He muttered as his hands clamped back across his groin area.

"It's ok, honest. A shock but it is ok," I laughed.

It did not put him at his ease, if anything he got more upset and agitated.

"Sit down."

He looked confused.

"I said sit." With the emphasis on the last word.

He meekly obeyed, sitting across from me. It dawned on me that he had obeyed my last two commands without a word of question, he had just done as I told him immediately. I liked that.

"Colin, do you like me?"

"Sorry?" he muttered. Looking even more flustered.

"You heard the question Colin, do you like me?"

He lowered his eyes and bowed his head a little then whispered in a voice I hardly heard, "Yes."

"What?"

His head dipped a little lower as did his voice, "Yes." He whispered.

I walked around to his side of the desk and stopped at his feet, he was still facing the floor shuffling in his chair as my stilettoes became the main point of his vison.

I decided to take a chance and overstep my boundaries by placing a long red fingernail under his chin forcing his gaze upward. His perfect bluey-grey eyes fixed with mine as I tried to get a handle on what was happening here. I could feel him trembling, no I could visibly see him trembling in his chair.

"Colin, it is ok. I like that you like me. I like that you like me, a lot."

His lips started to quiver, I placed that same red fingernail to them lightly tracing along the line and brushing from side to side.

"I like you too Colin."

I sat back onto the desk and raised one foot to the chair placing it on the seat between his legs. He jumped back in the seat a little to take his protrusion out of reach. I would not have touched it anyway but he was not to know that was he.

"Colin, from the way you have reacted today, it seems to me that you like a lady to be in charge. A bit more dominant, if you will. Is that correct?"

As I said it I thought to myself, "Shit, this could go so wrong badly here."

He sat quietly not saying a word, just stared toward the floor again.

I pushed harder, "Colin, did you not hear me?" I said firmer, smacking my palm onto the desk beside me

His gaze shot up instantly.

"Yes, sorry, yes."

"Yes, yes, what?"

"Yes.......um....Mistress?" he left the word hanging like as a question.

His answer just about floored me.....Mistress!...Where the fuck did that come from?...That was one word I never expected to come out of his mouth.

It stunned me into total shock. I needed to get my wits again, this had really spun my head into circles.

I pulled my foot quickly from the chair and paced back to my original side of the desk placing my hands flat onto the top looking down at him. I had no idea what to do or say next.

There was no doubt though, that one single word had sent tingles straight to my pussy. That one word had me gushing, I could feel it seeping into my panties as I stood contemplating my next move. The next two minutes could end my career, or shape even the rest of my life!

Colin sat motionless across from me with his hands clamped between his thighs. His gaze was back to the floor obviously waiting for me to say something, anything. The money on the table between us in neat piles seemed absurd in this situation, after all that was why we were in this room, but that was that last thing on our minds. The atmosphere in here now was electric, the next move was crucial and it had to come from me.

At last my words formed and came forth from my fuddled brain,

"Colin, look up at me."

He didn't move.

"Colin!" I said louder.

"I am sorry," he muttered, "I got confused."

"What were you confused about Colin?" I said, again tilting my head as if to emphasize it as a question.

He looked up, he was almost crying. He had water forming in his eyes and I felt like I had to rush and console him, that was until he muttered that word again.

"Mistress, I called you mistress. I got a bit confused." He mumbled.

Raising one perfectly formed eyebrow I said in my most sultriest of voices,

"Would you like me to be your mistress Colin?"

I had jumped in with both feet, there was no going back now. My brain was becoming less fuddled by the second. I was standing behind the desk staring down at this poor man with a huge air of confidence and authority, I felt powerful.

I saw his eyes widen as I said that last sentence, but no sooner had his eyes come alive, he looked back to the floor.

"Colin, your mistress has asked you a question. Stand up and look at me in the eye with your answer." Again I had to speak more firmly..."Colin!"

He stood,

"Put your hands by your sides!"

My god, he had a truly massive dick hidden away in there. It stood out like a flagpole and reached up straining to his belt buckle.

He nodded his head in a up/down motion as he said the words

"Yes Mistress."

To hear him obediently saying that word had me gushing again.

"Ok then, sit back down. I will go and get one of the girls to help me bag all this cash up."

I Had to get out of there before my legs gave way, I turned to leave the room adding,

"Stay seated when I bring in Marcie, we don't want her getting a shock do we, pointing at his crotch. When we are done, stay here for five minutes then leave the bank. I will contact you this evening. Ok?"

"Yes Mistress."

I am sure I had a small orgasm just hearing him say it, I could feel the dampness seeping onto the insides of my thighs.

********************************************************************

Fuck, what had just happened in that room? I walked across the bank floor and my heels seemed to be as loud as thunder claps. I was sure everyone had turned to look at me almost dripping a snail trail behind myself, my head was in turmoil and my pussy was spasming all the way to the ladies toilets.

I made sure I was alone and sat on a cubicle seat running my hand into my sodden panties. The second my finger hit my labia lips I exploded. My legs shot out and I lost a shoe under the door, I could not stop my legs from shaking. I grasped and squeezed my pussy like my life depended on it, I actually pissed onto the floor my orgasm was so intense.

I spent the next few minutes composing myself and being thankful I had been so lucky. I mean anyone could've come into the side office with myself and Colin at any time, let alone walked into the WC in the last five minutes and caught me wanking off.

"Shit, Colin!"

I had forgotten all about him.

I rushed out to find Marcie the junior teller to come and help me.

Colin was still sitting exactly where I had told him to stay. We bagged up all the cash and left the room. I saw Colin slink out five minutes later, minus the hard-on.

That evening when I got home from work I was in the kitchen with mum when Derek popped his head around the door and asked,

"Hey sis, when you have 5 minutes, can I ask you something?"

"Yes, what is it."

"Oh, later will be fine, no rush."

Mum looked at me a little quizzically,

"Sounds like he might have girl problems and doesn't want his old mum to know." She chuckled. "Go on, be a good sister and help him sort his problem out love."

I was dreading speaking with Derek, it must be about Colin. What has he told him? I knocked on my brothers door tentatively, hoping he would not answer.

"Come in Josie."

I tried to put on my best poker face and asked "What is it?"

"It's Colin." He said. "He has just been on the phone."

OH FUCK!...my mind was screaming at me but I stayed as calm as my body would allow me.

"He likes you Josie, he always has. In fact, he is fucking crazy about you. He has been babbling on all for the last two hours about how he never realized you and the bank girl were the same person. Please, please, let him down gently. He is my best mate and I really don't want to see him crushed."

He hasn't told him, I thought to myself. How the fuck do I handle this, would he be upset if I told him I liked his friend?

"What would you say if I said I liked him too?"

Derek looked at me puzzled, "Really?"

"Yes, he has grown on me this last few months, I like him. Would it hurt the friendship you have if we....you know?"

"No, no of course not." He said hesitantly. "But he is not your usual type is he?"

"No, but like I said, he has grown on me."

"I fucking love the idea!"

He jumped from his bed and leapt at me giving me a hug,

"Eauuugghhh. Get off!" I scolded him. "Since when do we hug?"

"Since now." He smiled. "But seriously sis, he is a gentle soul. A lovely bloke, please don't hurt him."

*****************************************************************************

"So, you told my brother then eh? What else did you tell him?"

I waited with baited breath holding the phone close to my ear for his reply.

"Nothing else, nothing Josie, I promise."

"It is ok Colin. I am just pulling your chain again, and who knows I might even get you a real chain and collar. We'll see."

The phone went deadly silent and I thought I might have gone too far. He didn't answer so I interjected with,

"Right, this is how I see it working. You will be my boyfriend when we are in company, but I will call the shots. In private you will do anything I ask of you. Got it?"

"Yes Mistress." Was his immediate response.

It again sent a jolt of electricity to my nether regions and had me squirming on my bed. I couldn't help it, my hand crept into my panties as I laid out the boundaries of what I expected of him if he wanted to be with me.

I had no idea where this dominant streak had come from but I loved every bit of it. I felt so powerful, like I could take on the world. The ideas just kept coming and coming, the more he agreed to, the more perverted the next idea was.

It turned out that Colin's dad was very rich, I mean VERY rich. He set Colin up in the boutique with 100k of stock and two years rent, fully paid up. All Colin had to do was make it work, which he did very successfully. The side benefit of this was, I had my pick of any and all the sexy lingerie a girl could ever want.

Our first date was as a foursome with my brother and his squeeze, Lisa. I get on like a house on fire with her and over the years we have become best buddies. It was on our date that I found just how submissive Colin can be, I had to make ALL the decisions. But to be honest it made a nice change not to be told what to do by a boyfriend. That night I found out another thing, man, my man's cock is fucking huge!

I have never fucked, or even gone to second base on a first date but when I felt that monster gyrating against my stomach as we danced close, I melted.

We went back to his place above the shop and he fucked me, I mean he really fucked me. After that night I knew he was my man for keeps. He sucked me to orgasm after orgasm and kept hard all night. He would fuck me then go down on me, that was another first for me. I had never had a man suck on my pussy when it was full of his sperm, it was amazing and it took my orgasms to whole new levels.

Dylan1
Dylan1
703 Followers
12