It Works for Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We fucked cowgirl mostly so I could judge how deep I wanted him, it took me until our third fuck of the night to take him fully and it was so worth it. At one point during the night he actually asked me if he could lick my asshole, I was on sitting his face before he even finished the sentence.

A few weeks later we drove to another town where we were not known to buy some sex toys, he was embarrassed to get them in town.

I made colin ask the lady assistant to help him pick out a dildo and harness while I busied myself pretending to look elsewhere. I made sure he was well underway with choosing one before I stepped in,

"Are you sure you want one that small love? I thought you said you wanted me to fill your ass up?"

His face was a picture, blushing red does not describe adequately the colour he went. The sales assistant smiled knowingly and picked out a realistic eight inch black vibrating rubber one with a pink leather harness.

"This might be better." She said, "it's far more comfortable on the hips.....so I am told." Adding another smile.

Over the last few years I fucked him with a number of strap-on devices we now own. We have had threesomes with men and women but mostly men. I nearly got my top fantasy of seeing him fucked one night in a fetish club in Hamburg by one of the Masters there, but he used our safe word. He would do nearly anything I ask of him but that was too public for him, it scared him.

Five years on and we are now happily married and we own our own house. No children yet, but we will when we are both ready. Right now we are having fun, well I am having fun. Sometimes it's not much so fun for him depending on how wicked I feel. But he gets off on it, and it is all done with love so it's all good.

We dabble in and out the sub/dom culture but I was not born to be a dominatrix, it does not come natural, but I must admit I do like it.

Last month we had one of our fuck-buddies stay over, Stanley.

Since I had been made up to assistant manager, I get to meet more and more interesting people. Stan was one such person, of Dutch/German decent. He was tall, broad and blond, we hit it off immediately. He tried his hardest to bed me but failed until I introduced him to Colin one evening.

In no uncertain terms I made sure he knew if he wanted me, it had to be at the expense of sucking my husband. To my surprise he agreed and he now travels here every couple of months or so and shares our bed.

Colin will suck him off for me to completion when I ask him to, and to see these two men in a sixty-nine position gets me off every time. But last night for the first time after having asked him so, so many times, he took his first real life cock for me. It has taken quite a while to persuade him to do it but now he has well, the sky is the limit.

From the off, Colin would eat his cum from either inside of me, or from my mouth so I knew I had the upper hand and could basically get him to do whatever I wished. But it has taken me five years to get him to take a real live cock in his ass instead of my silicone one. Was it worth the wait? FUCK YES it was.

Seeing him on his hands and knees across our bed waiting to be filled was the most erotic thing I have ever witnessed. His half-limp cock was hanging down and the bulbous head was almost rubbing on the sheets.

As Stan positioned himself behind and entered him, Colin grimaced but his cock twitched and started to grow. It was fascinating and so exciting to watch my husband's cock grow thick as another man's cock pushed into his bowels.

Within 2-3 minutes Colins cock was dripping precum like a garden hose. As each forward thrust from Stan pushed inside, Colin's cock would pulse and grow in time with it. My poor pussy was spasming from the second Stan entered him and the look on Colin's face was one I will never, ever forget as Stan pushed in balls deep.

Stan was a picture of concentration as he ploughed my hubby's ass slowly at first then at my urging he got faster and faster.

My husband's hands were gripping the bed covers either side of my legs until the knuckles turned white as he started to moan and move with the thrusts. My own hands was a blur on my clit as I propped myself up on the pillows watching intently as he got reamed.

I reached out and cupped his cheek looking into his eyes mouthing the words "I love you" as Stan grabbed him by the hips and fucked him harder. I don't often squirt but when he mouthed the words back to me as he got taken, I splashed the bed quite violently.

I slid down the bed underneath them and positioned myself so he could enter me while he got fucked. I can take him in the missionary position now so it wasn't a problem.

The feeling of his cock expanding and contracting every time Stan pushed into his ass was indescribable. To have two men above me while one was inside the other was a treasure I will take to my grave, I am so thankful my husband gave me that.

They have double penetrated me before, in fact quite a few times. But nothing can compare to having my husband fucked while he fucks me.

Suddenly I felt Colin's cock expand to its fullest and he filled me with his seed. I clung on for dear life kissing him forcefully, mashing my mouth to his as he pumped into me. This set off Stan who roared out like a wild animal as he filled my hubby's ass with his hot spunk.

Both men collapsed onto me while we were all still embedded together, luckily our friend kept most of his weight on his arms either side of us.

Stan pulled out and in turn it let Colin clamber off of me. He took my husband's half hard cock in his mouth and cleaned our combined juices from it. Colin slid back down the bed and took me in his mouth licking our wet sticky juices from my well fucked pussy and didn't stop until he bought me to yet another mind blowing orgasm.

Every last Friday of the month now, we have our lingerie night trying out the new ranges. Myself and Katy (the leggy blond) show off the latest lines from the boutique. Colin gets all his dreams come true on those nights, two sexy women dressed to please and tease.

Katy can eat pussy better than any man ever could ever wish to, I never knew I was bisexual until I granted a fantasy for my husband and ate her out. I found I absolutely loved it and devour as much as I can get now.

She in turn cannot get enough of Colin's cock now she has had a taste. I love watching him fuck her into such a frenzy that she loses all control of her body. I have never seen anyone orgasm like she does and when she blows, she goes off like a volcano.

We have progressed throughout our relationship to more of an equal footing now, we both give and take. I can still be the dominant mistress when the feeling takes me but not so often. Colin loves it when I take control in the bedroom but like I said, I am not born to be a dominatrix. I do it for him because I love him. I have never and will never cheat, as far as I am concerned I have no need to. I in turn would do anything he asked of me.

Don't get me wrong, it is still a thrill to watch him get fucked but I don't get that rush I used to get. I suppose that's just married life.

He has expanded his lingerie store into more of a sexual boutique for women now and business is thriving. Katy manages it for him and she has taken on more staff.

I earn enough for both of us and am to be the main manager in the near future so we are very comfortably well off. We plan to start our family next year and hope for a big family, after all we are still only in our twenties. I love our lifestyle, it works for us.

The End.

12