Italian Food & Entertainment Pt. 02

Story Info
Morgan is a slave in a whoring network.
6.2k words
4.64
7.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a creation, and although it contains violence, rape, forced sexual acts, I condemn such actions in reality.

By reading this story, you accept this.

Also, this story uses the X-change concept, but knowledge of this concept is not necessary to read and understand this story.

This story is the following of part 1 in which Franck swallowed an X-Change X-tra pill that changed him into Morgan for escaping form a mafia: IF&E. While she was investigating, That mafia caught Morgan without knowing she is Frank. Lucy is Frank's neighbour. She gave the X-change pill that changed Frank into Morgan.

VII - Slave training

"Get down on your knees and suck the cock that's in front of you," she said to me in a scornful tone. I knelt with difficulty because my hands tied behind my back, and I approached the plastic sex bellowed on the wall. Next to Maria, there were other naked girls performing fellatio. One was black, the second was a Maghrebian, and I think the third one was from Eastern Europe. All three had red stripes on their buttocks.

To take the sex into my mouth, I already had a problem of balance, but above all, the object seemed dirty, not to say disgusting. Maria saw that I was hesitating and hit me with her stick: "Don't worry, the clients are sometimes more disgusting than that!"

I was starting to suck it up, but then again, I had a wand stroke on my butt.

"That ain't milk coming out of there, baby, suck it, lick it, but don't head!" she said to me.

I did the best I could, dying of shame and fear. Luckily I was only in front of a toy. I didn't dare to imagine myself in front of a man! I tried to do what I liked when I still was a man. With my hands behind my back, to get closer to the fake sex, I had to bend over. The risk of losing my balance was real, so I spread my legs. Little by little, I was enjoying the idea of mastering fellatio. After all, maybe I would find myself in a position to use it. It took me a few moments to realize that I was thinking about an intimate relationship with a man. I immediately reacted to rejection, then realizing that I was wet, I thought it would be nice to try it, at least.

I was beginning to master the exercise when two men saw our supervisor and whispered something in her ear.

"Take the last two, Fellah can't obey, and the very last one, I'm wary, it'll do her good to know what happens when you try to escape," she replied.

My adrenaline level went up all of a sudden. What did warden just offer me? The Maghrebian a few meters away from me was white with fear! I could see that she was struggling not to say "no".

"Come on, you're going to the movies, come on, my stars!" said one of the men who helped me suddenly to get up. They were pushing us down the corridors to a one-room dungeon between a BDSM dungeon and a movie studio!

There were two small metal cages on either side of the stage in front of a tall standing camera and a smaller one on the floor. I must admit that this room and the instruments placed near the walls made me tremble with fear. I was hoping that it was just staging.

"Come on, let's go, each one in a box!" said one of the men. The Maghrebian woman, who must have been Fellah, went to one of the boxes. So I went to the other one. A man held the door open for me, but I don't think that was very gallant. The cage was small, and I had to crouch down to get in. I saw that the floor was not flat. I had to have my legs spread wide because there was a bump in the middle.

"You go back in, I'll untie your hands," the man said.

"Thank you," I said. This man reacted with a slap that completely disoriented me.

"Thank you, sir!" he shouted!

"Thank you, sir," I said, crying.

Once in the cage, I realized that sitting down would be difficult because the middle of the floor made a sharp edge, but that standing up would be impossible: I had to remain crouched!

"Put your hands through the gate," he ordered, I obeyed, and he put handcuffs on my wrists. I couldn't get my hands inside the cage.

I couldn't see Fellah from where I was. The man who had just locked her in walked towards the big camera, and the man who had locked me in walked towards the smaller ones, and they started filming us, crouching and scared to death in our little cages.

Then I heard screams. It was hard to tell what the woman was saying except that she didn't want to go where they were taking her. Another thing was sure, and it was squeezing my heart, she was coming towards us!

I saw her, her hair tangled, her body sweating, two men were holding her, but when she saw the room where they led her to, she screamed. I thought I heard a "no, not that." But the men were stronger than she was, by far. They didn't have so much trouble attaching the leather bracelets she had on her wrists to the chain that hung between Fellah and me, a little bit in front of the stage. We had front row seats.

One of the two men started an engine, and, the chain went up. The woman, blonde, fair-skinned despite some marks, was unravelling until her heels left the ground. There she seemed to calm down.

"No, don't do that, I'll obey, I promise..."

"Katarina, it's too late, look at the cove you made to come here, how can you expect us to believe you now! »

"No, No..." she continued, swinging her feet to keep the man from tying the spreader bar, but to no avail.

"But, if, and it's not just for you, you know, the two little ones there are gonna learn from your example, they'll know what happens when you disobey, when you go on the road with a customer.

"He made me do it," Katarina shouted in an Eastern accent.

"He also had a lesson, but he took you because you asked him to... and that comes at a price."

"The scream was shrill as the other man whipped Katarina in the back. The whip licked to the side and left a bloody red mark.

The man who was talking to Katarina asked, "Shall we go to blood?"

"No, No... please..." But behind the man waved that he did, and the first man grabbed another whip and struck just above the bung's chest.

The mobile cameraman passed by to film the blood, and, the poor woman's head as the whip slammed again behind her back.

My eyes were riveted on this morbid spectacle. I was scared, but I couldn't look away. It was due to my position in the cage, of course. In facts, the Russian's ordeal was hypnotizing. I tried not to be noticed, for fear of replacing her. Yet my thighs were beginning to hurt, but I told myself that it was so insignificant compared to the suffering displayed to my eyes.

The beatings continued, the blood was flowing. And the cameramen captured everything, the jokes of the torturers, our frightened faces.

"You're soaking wet that you can see it on your cast!" he said to me.

I was disgusted to be excited about such a show.

Little by little, I found it was possible to lean on the bottom of my box with my hands stretched out in front. Little by little, Katarina's screams were lowering in intensity. Sometimes the men would take a break. I wondered when they would stop. But each time they started again.

"I think she's unconscious."

"Okay, put her away," another said. I was afraid of what they meant.

She was untied and led out of the room. I was expecting to be able to get out too.

"Here are the buckets and mops, wash away all the blood," the men said as they freed us from our cages from which we could hardly get out, our legs were so painful.

That night I had great difficulty falling asleep. I was so anxious. I only got a few strokes, and it was nothing compared to what got the other girls. Without realizing it, my fingers slipped between my thighs and found my slit moist and welcoming. I felt like touching my clitoris. I needed it. I thought of Lucy and slid my fingers over my great lips. I groaned with pleasure and anticipation. My fingers slid between my lips and touched my swollen clitoris. Never before in my life, as a man had I worked so hard on my masturbation. I used to take my dick in my hand, and, I polished, but there I was anticipating the pleasure to come. I paused to caress my breasts. I wondered how I would be able to be a man again. Would Lucy still want me?

Then I realized that after a month I would be a man again. How would my jailers react? My fingers went straight to my clitoris, and my orgasm allowed me to empty my head, to calm myself, and it allowed me to sleep.

VIII - Hooking

The next day, I got some clothes from Maria. A too-short skirt, a tight top, and cowboy boots. I was ashamed of this whore's outfit. But the other girls were not better dressed. And we were put on a bus, which drove over the mountain and down into a valley. I was surprised to see it stop in the middle of nowhere. They made us get off, with Fellah.

"What are we doing here?" I asked her

"Let's be whores! What else do you want to do?"

"But where?"

"In the guy's car or the woods behind," she explained to me.

I looked at Fellah in disbelief. I thought about running away, but the memory of the show the day before dissuaded me.

"Don't worry, you get used to it, and some of the customers are very nice," Fellah told me, probably seeing my face as I realized what my situation was.

"And then, if you do well, maybe you can go to the nightclubs."

"Have you been there?"

"Did you see me? You're white: you have your chances, I don't. The beautiful black girls can too, but above all, you have to be obedient, and I have a hard time..." she told me.

Soon enough, a car arrived. The driver was not very young, I would say in the 65, 70 years. Fellah went towards him, then seeing that I didn't move, she said to me:

"At least look, you'll have to do it too, he's a regular!"

She got into the car, and from outside I could see her talking to the man who handed her some bills which she slipped into her blouse, then she leaned over between his legs, and, the movements of her head left no doubt as to what she was doing. Then when she came back, she was licking her lips and took a €10 bill and gave it to me.

"We share a bit, like that neither of us is going home with nothing, we don't all do it, but I think it's better," she said.

"Thank you," replied.

Soon enough, a semi-trailer arrived, and when the driver stopped, he opened his door: "Are you both getting on?" he asked.

Fellah approached him: "If you pay, but my girlfriend is her first day!"

"Okay, let's teach her how to do her job."

I was annoyed at being a debutante, but at the same time, it made me feel better.

"Well, you just... have you ever been in a truck before?" the driver asked me.

I nodded my head as I walked towards them. I could feel the man's excitement for both of us.

Behind the seats, there was a bed, almost a small room. Fellah and I were undressing each other in front of the driver's amused eyes!

"You girls are good, hmmm!" he said. But I was excited about the situation too.

Then once we were both naked, we would approach him, each one on one side to undress him. I wouldn't say that I liked the man physically, but his positive and playful side was catchy, and I must say that the three of us had fun; I had forgotten that we were two whores with their client. He laid down and invited me to sit on his mouth while Fellah sucked him. His tongue played with my sex, and stroked my clitoris, without staying on it as I would have liked, he played with my lips and penetrated me as deep as his tongue would allow.

"She looks all tight, your girlfriend. I want to see her impaled on my brooch," the truck driver said.

Fellah laughed, and, we exchanged places. I was a little anxious because I was about to be penetrated for the first time. I stepped over the man and crouched on top of him, his sex was in front of me, stretched out vertically, he seemed huge to me. I lifted myself, taking the stake in my hand, I directed it towards my cleft. Letting me go down, I felt it forced on my big lips, then they spread, and "hmmm!" the object filled me. I groaned with pleasure. I felt just a painful passage, and, I was sitting on it! For a moment, I didn't know what to do, and then, I started to move back and forth, I understood then that I had to go up and down.

"She was a virgin? --Yeah!" the trucker asked.

"At least she likes it! -Yes, she does!" Fellah concluded as I jumped up and down onto our client. He seemed to appreciate my enthusiasm!

A few minutes later, I had a big smile on my face as I got off the truck with my bra weighted down with a few bucks.

A few days later, a young blond boy arrived. He put some bills on the hood of his car. His excitement was palpable.

"You lie on my hood while I take care of your ass."

The idea excited me, and I lay down. This John pulled up my skirt and pulled down my panties. I was bare-assed, facing the road. And he came up to me. I felt his sex on my lips. I spread my thighs to let him penetrate me. Part of me was shocked by our exhibitionism. Another part was hoping for the police to arrive, which would have put me back in touch with my guardian angel, who I was missing.

The customer easy got inside me and slammed his hands on my buttocks. I appreciated it.

Those few experiences were the most amazing and the most enjoyable for me in my experience as a little whore. The other customers didn't respect us, and, the place didn't help. But I was so afraid of what would happen to me if I rebelled, that I preferred to obey.

In the evening, the little bus picked us up when we were stinking of sweat and sperm. Once we arrived, we had to undress completely and hand over the money. The guards evaluated us on our performances. The girl who had earned the least got whipped in front of the others. Thanks to Fellah's help, I avoided this. She had had a bad day on the last day of the week. And, I was the one who had saved her from this correction. Our cooperation was productive for both of us.

Then on the last day of my week, I was surprised to hear:

"Rest well, tomorrow you'll work nights."

"Congratulations," Fellah said in a somewhat sad tone.

IX - Nightclub hostess

I must say that my next outfit was better: a big black dress, rather elegant if it hadn't split. I had high heels and dark stockings.

In the bus, we were six, and this time we were being driven into town.

"You're new?" One of the girls asked.

"Yes, I am."

"Okay, follow me at first, we'll play waitress, but if someone asks you for a bottle of champagne lying down, you'll lead the person to the back rooms." one of the other girls said to me.

The Phoenix is a great nightclub in the uptown suburbs, and I didn't know there were rooms in the back. But I knew that it belonged to IF&E, I had been there, and I didn't understand when someone had proposed me a laying down bottle.

In the dark, we passed between the tables with our tray. The customers did not hesitate to touch our checks: They could feel the merchandise. They were sweating with excitement.

Soon enough, the request arrived, and then I led the customer to the rooms. This customer then lay on the bed.

"You're giving me a little striptease? -Yeah."

So I did so, opening the top and letting my dress slide, turning on me so that he could see my back when the dress revealed me. Then I went back, taking off my bra, and I made a third one by lowering my panties.

"You're cute, you, you come and suck me and impale yourself on my cock!"

I remembered the trucker, and I walked up to him, and I squatted between his legs. He was less limbed than the trucker and came much too fast for my taste.

He left me, and, as I was to get dressed again. I heard him say, as he was paying, that he wanted to give me a bonus. That made me furious to think that this bonus would return to my jailers!

When we arrived up at dawn that bonus made the difference, and I avoided the whip. I thought this punishment was for streetwalkers only, but obviously, it was all kind of girls up there.

The next day I went back on duty, being careful to be very smiling towards the men in the room. And one of them looked at me.

"You're trying to tease me, aren't you?" He accused me. I sensed a high degree of excitement in him.

"I'm just trying to be pleasant, it's normal when you're doing the service," I said.

"I think you're a little tease, and, I must punish you for it," he insisted.

"Euh, listen, no... " I was starting.

"If you want to serve me a bottle lying down, you repeat after me: I'm only a tease that deserves punishment." I couldn't believe my ears. But I had no choice, I had cotton legs, but I felt a warmth in my belly.

"I'm just a tease who deserves punishment," I repeated.

A few minutes later, at his request, I was in one of the rooms, and he asked me to raise my dress and pull down my panties. The situation surprised me, and I found myself humiliated and excited at the same time. This position, in which my buttocks only were exposed, created a very different atmosphere than if I was naked. Very different as well from the day I was against the car the week before. He took his time, he had to feel my discomfort, and he played it.

"Come here," he said in an icy voice. I obeyed, and he made me lie down on his lap. I found myself as a child, and I realized that I was going to get a bare ass spanking. He knew how to play the time factor, and he grabbed my wrists and held both of them with one hand in the hollow of my loins. His other hand passed over my buttocks, but it was only a caress that startled me. He slipped a finger between my buttocks. I felt it against my perineum: I preferred that and relaxed.

It was the moment he chose for the first strike that took me by surprise. I shouted, but he caressed my aching skin again. Once again, his fingertips grazed my cleft. The situation was incongruous, and I appreciated the stimulation, but the next slap resounded in the room, and once again, I screamed.

A finger on my slit before the first slap, then the fingertips against my pussy, and the second one, before the third slap, it slid the whole length of my slit. Then it grazed my clitoris before making me scream. Then, this John opened my sex, pointed out that I was wet, and knocked when I said yes. Then his perverse game took another turn. He caressed my mount of Venus before striking, then, he bushed my labia majora before heating my bottom. Then, he caressed my perineum. The next time he came back to my cleft and ran upwards along its entire length. He stayed longer, his finger pressed just above my clitoris. I moaned and pushed back to make contact. But he hit me again. My buttocks were sore, but my sex was burning too.

"You see, you're perverse, you're enjoying your punishment. "

"Yes I do" I felt sorry for myself, but I couldn't find anything to say...

"Shall I go on, or are you going back to the ward?"

"Continue..." I had no will left. I wanted him to make me come!

But this time his hand went back between my buttocks and tested my little hole.

"Oh, not there" but there a slap sounded, much louder than the others. And this customer annoyed my little hole again. I didn't dare say anything more. His fingers plunged back into my cunt, but all he did was collecting my wetness to lubricate my anus. I was scared to death.

But finally, I relaxed, and, he progressed inside me. He didn't spank me anymore, but I knew what I risked if I protested. But I didn't find it so unpleasant. And I moaned when his finger slowly went in and out of me. But now he pressed down two fingers, I wanted to protest, but I was afraid of being hit, so I let him dilate me, and I moaned.

Soon three fingers entered without much difficulty, to my great surprise.

He asked me to doggy-style on the bed and came in front of me. I hoped he would pick me up. I was in the hope he would fuck me, but realistically, he wouldn't have done all this to stop me in my tracks. He positioned himself. I felt him against my anus, he pushed.

12