Italian Food & Entertainment Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let out a "no", and he slapped his hands on my buttocks. He took me by the hips, he pulled and pushed, I felt my sphincter give way, and he entered.

"Oh," I cried out a little pain, a little surprise. He paused.

Then he went down. It hurt a little, but as much as I expected. He fucked me completely. I could feel his power. I felt his thing. I was possessed.

"Caress your clitoris." His voice was warmer.

I groaned with pleasure as I tickled my pimple, and felt his sex inside me, and I came so hard, I couldn't move.

Outside I could hear her settling, with extra charge. I was having a little trouble getting back to work.

Working in a nightclub was more enjoyable I found, and, after a few days, I had got my bearings and knew how to spot potential customers, for example, a table with six people is unlikely to have a customer. Yet, I was attracted to this table with five men and a woman. I had the impression that they were coming out of work, but in the dark, I couldn't see them.

"Mademoiselle! "called one of them. Of course, I approached them. They didn't know the difference between "hostesses" like me, and usual waitresses. In any case, I didn't feel any particular excitement.

"Yes, what do you want?" I replied. The woman looked at me, but I couldn't see her, but as soon as her face was in the light, I recognized her.

"Morgan? " my favourite detective shouted.

"Lucy, I'm on duty, I can't talk..." I tried to.

"I thought you were dead!"

"I'm just a slave, just, I'll get your drinks," I answered in a low voice.

But when I got to the bar, one of the guards stopped me.

"What are you doing with these people, do you know who they are?"

"Not exactly, she's a neighbour, she recognized me."

"They're cops, what'd you spit on them?"

"Nothing, I took their order."

"Someone else is going to bring it to them!"

X - Punished

A few slaps later, I was taken to one of the rooms, scared to death. What was going to happen to me? The guard only put handcuffs between my right hand and my left foot.

"You'd better think about what you're going to say tonight when we get home. I think you're going to take a hell of a beating."

And I would stay there for hours, with cramps in my leg and arm, but mostly terrible anxiety. Why didn't Lucy come in with the cavalry!

I got only untied to get back on the bus. My anguish was so great that I felt as though I were going to vomit. But when I got there, I was simply taken back to my room/cell, like the others. I could feel the tension between the slaves and the guards. That evening there was no punishment for lack of performance, but naked on my mattress I was anxious about what was going to happen to me the next day!

"No, no! not there," I shouted as I understood where the two guards were leading me in the early morning. And this time I suspected that I would not be a spectator in a cage this time.

Of course, I couldn't stand up to them. In the room, there was always the camera, the chain and the whip.

"No, not the whip..." I shouted, thinking back to Katarina.

"As you wish," a third man said to me, and we walked past the stage, I relaxed a little. But, on the other side of the room, there was another scene. Both men were pulling my arms up. A chain was hanging down, and, they hung my wrists on it, while the third man turned the camera over. I was feeling a little heart-burst.

"Oh, no ... "

"Yes, you will understand, and when we come back, you'll explain everything."

The two men, they grabbed my thighs and lifted me. I could feel them positioning me, and, it took me a while to figure out what they were doing until something cold touched my anus. And then they made me come down.

"Oh no, no, not that..." I said as I pulled the chain. But they let go of me, and, I was on my toes, partly impaled.

"This is filming... We'll come back to see you regularly to lower the chain and raise the stake," said the third man as he left the room.

"No, please," I begged.

The stack seemed conical to me. In any case, as soon as I let myself go, I could feel it opening my hole when it went deep inside me. My feet began to get tired, and little by little, I let the object penetrate me with growing anxiety.

And eventually, after I had been putting down my heels for some time, the men came back.

"Get me out of here..." shouted my broken voice.

"If you still have orders to give, it's because you haven't spent enough time on it," he said, pressing his foot on a pedal which raised the stake. I found myself on tiptoes again.

"Ouch," I shouted again. The puck opened me up a little more. And I knew that with my weight, my tired thighs wouldn't jump.

I misunderstood what happened next. There were gunshots and muffled noises. Finally, men arrived in a dark blue suit.

"There's one here too, come and help us," they said.

The policemen lifted me as the guards had impaled me, but slowly for fear of hurting me. Finally, I was wrapped in a blanket and placed in an ambulance.

After a few medical examinations, Men told me that I was going to be interrogated by the police.

"You're one of the few surviving snuff film stars, aren't you!" she said to me.

"I'm sorry... I should have warned you," I replied.

"With my car folded in another valley, I had no way to make the connection, but I brought you some clothes! ยป

"Thank you, and I'm sorry I got in the way of your investigation. -I'm sorry."

"No, now you've helped us, forced prostitution in the nightclub, the movies, and in flagrante delicto. Come on, come and tell me about it later. "

XI - Recovery

The next two weeks I spent them at Lucy's house, often naked. I pretended not to feel good in my bras. My host was amused. I waited for my back transformation to look for a job, and as time went by, I didn't dare go out for fear of becoming a man again in a shop or a restaurant. Lucy had offered to go out systematically with a man's outfit in a bag. I preferred to avoid taking risks. I couldn't wait to get back to my body, and my sex, even if I liked being Morgan. I also knew that my transformation back into a man would take me away from Lucy. I was considering being Jack during the week and Morgan on the weekends, why not, the X-change company had quite a range of products.

"Say, didn't you tell me that lasted a month?"

"Yes, you should have turned back yesterday, but there must be variations."

"Okay, but then I don't dare go out."

"It suits me fine... I like you naked in my apartment."

"You'll love it less once I'm a man again!"

"Sure, that's why I want to enjoy every moment I have left!" she said, straddling me.

"Humm, thanks for the attention, but right now... "

"What?"

"I feel like puking!"

"What did you eat?"

"Nothing special!" It's hard to live with policemen (or women), they don't hesitate to harass you with questions. Lucy was pensive; she got up and came back with an X-Change notice in her hands.

"Did you get your period?" What was I telling you about police people?

"Well, I don't think so... "

If you had them you would know, I'm coming back," she said as she ran out of the apartment. I was a bit worried that I didn't know anything. But I was patient.

"You have to pee on this," she said. And she accompanied me into the bathroom.

"Will you explain it to me?"

"Swollen breasts, nausea, late period, doesn't that remind you of anything?"

"Uh... " I was looking at the positive test.

"Does that mean it's good, or does that mean I'm pregnant?"

"That means you're pregnant for good."

"And?"

"And, you won't turn back."

I burst into tears. And Lucy came to me.

"I'm sorry, I know you wanted to be yourself again," she said to me.

"I was hesitating, and somehow that solves one of my problems, but I'm not going to be able to stay here any longer, and impose my baby and me to you."

"You've been forced to prostitute yourself, you know, it would have been possible to ask for abortion..."

"You know it won't, it's going to take a while to do the identity transfer, and so it will be too late."

"You know, as a homosexual, I... You know..."

I was looking at Lucy.

"I don't see myself pregnant any day soon, and I could help you, it'd be easier if we were together..."

"We... can we go for a walk and look at the maternity clothes, and at babies' beds."

"You know, you've got some time, and then in that outfit, you're going to make a splash!"

"Yeah."

A few fittings later, I spotted a drugstore and slipped out without Lucy knowing.

XII - Sweet revenge

"I don't want you to be angry with me, Lucy, but I want to ask you something..."

Lucy wasn't happy for me to introduce her to the blue X-change. But knowing they wouldn't turn her for more than 8 hours, she agreed. Lucy was already tall and muscular; the man she had become was imposing.

"I am only a tease who deserves punishment," I said in a small voice.

"I am sorry," replied the man-Lucy in a deep voice. I was vibrating inside.

"I, I deserve to be punished, I wrecked your car, I'm coming back pregnant..."

"Do you deserve it, or do you want to be punished?" Hmmm, that voice!

"both..." I said.

Lucy, at last, the man she had become, grabbed me by the arm and made me lie down on his lap, and used her handcuffs for my wrists. Then she caressed my bottom, and hit me, alternating the spanking with an erotic game, as I told her the man in the nightclub had done. Lucy's strikes seemed more powerful to me. Yet I opened myself so that her hand could reach my sex.

"You say pineapple if I go too far."

"Yes, Lucy, go further," I replied when her fingers tested the opening of my cleft.

Her fingers well coated with my wetness, she tested my anus, without ceasing to redden my buttocks.

And when two of her fingers were circulating well, she asked me:

"Do you want me to take you, I mean, anally?".

"Yes, I want it".

And then, Lucy came up behind me. I felt her huge cock onto my anus. She pushed and pulled on my hips. I felt her hesitation. But, Lucy had only had a dick for a few minutes. She was still a virgin-man. She penetrated me all of a sudden, and I screamed in pain.

"I hurt you?" she asked.

"Pause and resume!"

She did, and her rhythm increased. I would have liked to caress myself, but I couldn't with the handcuffs on. I was hers, and, she possessed me intensely, deep. I was happy.

When I came back to my senses after an intense climax, I always was in handcuffs, and the man was next to me and had covered me with a sheet.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"I needed you to do it for me, to feel like I'm yours."

"I accept, but I don't get it. A more symbolic thing wouldn't have been enough?"

"Eh, like the necklace they took off at the hospital?"

"for example."

"No, but if you want, I'll do it too," I said with a wink.

Lucy stood up, and I appreciated her masculine musculature.

"And you liked it?" I asked blushing.

"At least I understand that men like it!" she said, while she blushed also.

When she came back with her computer, she saw that I was still in handcuffs.

"Oh, sorry, let me..."

"No, it's okay," I said.

Lucy went to several jewellery stores to see the necklaces, but I was not thrilled. She looked at me with a smirk on her face. And then she went to a sex shop website.

"Would you like one of these?"

"The one from underneath, we can make an engraving!"

"Do you want your name on it... or Lucy's property?" My red cheeks were answering for me.

"Maybe it's a bit animal?" I said.

"You're my little bitch, you'll have to stay naked when you're at the apartment, and I'll put a basket for you to sleep in!" she laughed.

"I'm clean. I won't make a mess if I sleep on your bed! And once the baby's here, will it be difficult?" I pleaded.

"Morgan...Do you love me?... I mean, me Lucy, or do you prefer me, man... " she asked.

"Um, I think I prefer to live with the woman-Lucy, but I like the Man-Lucy's brutality once in a while... and... I have a whole jar of pills," I said.

Lucy laughed, then turned me over easy before lining up her male-sex on my vagina, I groaned in anticipation.

A few months later.

I'm naked by the window, looking up at the mountain in our apartment. I mechanically run my fingers through the ring of my collar, my only garment.

I managed to find a job as an accountant in a Russian import company. But now I'm about to give birth. My belly is prominent. Like all women, I'm a little afraid of what's going to happen to me. I hope Lucy will be there.

What scares me the most is that to enter the delivery room I'd have to take off all my jewellery. Including the collar, Lucy put around my neck. I curl up and put one hand on my belly. I think the baby just moved. Ever since I got pregnant, I've been wondering who the father is. I hope it's the truck driver. Suddenly a pain comes over me. It's a contraction!

12