Italian Seduction

Story Info
Italian twins seduce me and my boyfriend on vacation.
7k words
4.76
18k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was shining brightly overhead, its rays beaming down warming my skin as I lay face down on one of the many sun beds. The warmth was calming as it radiated against my back and legs and made my skin glisten following my recent swim with the final drops of water evaporating away. I had my eyes closed and was at true peace in that moment as I enjoyed what felt like complete relaxation.

It was then I felt a shadow hovering over my body and I turned my head to see my boyfriend Marcus standing next to the sun bed. His shadow was casting over me blocking the sun's rays that had been relaxing me into an almost sleep like state. I blinked my eyes open and took in the sight of Marcus, he was standing in just a pair of yellow swim trunks with water dripping down his fit washboard body.

A smile creased my face as I took in his sight and then looked up into his green eyes and noticed his blonde shoulder length hair hanging wet at the sides. Staring up at him it took more effort than I had expected to speak and my voice croakily groaned, 'Hey babe, what's going on?'

Marcus' excited voice echoed back through my ears, 'Falling asleep there are you Blake haha, I'm going to do some more laps if you want to join?'

'Nah I'm all good here, I just feel like chilling at the moment.'

'Well be sure to put more sunscreen on, you don't want to burn up this early into our holiday.'

I knew he was right and groaned back, 'Yeah I'll put some on in a minute just need to lay my head down a bit more first.'

'Ok that's good, I'll come back and let you know when I'm done then maybe we hit the swim up pool bar?'

'Great idea babe, I'll be ready for a cocktail by then.'

Marcus walked away back to the pool and his shadow removed itself from blocking my sun. Turning my head back I closed my eyes and with the warmth returning to my body began to drift off into relaxation.

This vacation was turning out to be just what we needed, it was day two of our Italian adventure and we were staying at a resort along the coast. We had planned to balance our holiday with the perfect amount of relaxation, fitness, good food and lots of cocktails.

As I lay there I again had the feeling of a shadow hovering over me, I thought surely Marcus couldn't be done already and turned my head saying, 'You can't be finished already...' Trailing of as I had turned my face and looked up to see not Marcus but one of the hotel staff standing there next to the sun bed.

He looked a similar height to me but unlike Marcus and I he had Italian olive skin, dark brown hair, brown eyes and what looked like an athletic build covered by a white polo shirt and white shorts. As I looked up into his face I couldn't help but admire his defined jaw line and broad shoulders.

Staring up at this hotel staff member for a few seconds I then realised I hadn't said anything and neither had he. It felt like an awkward silence as our eyes met again, his seemed to bore into mine making my back feel hotter than it actually was.

I coughed to clear my throat that still felt husky from my relaxing nap and said, 'Hello.'

Still staring back into my blue eyes he blinked in what felt like slow motion which only emphasised his deep brown ones. Then holding out a bottle of what looked to be sunscreen he asked, 'Hello sir, would you like sunscreen for your back?'

Looking from his face to the bottle in his outstretched hand I stammered back, 'Oh uh yes I would thank you.'

Turning more I went to reach up for the bottle but he pulled it away and placed his hand to my shoulder sending a shiver through my spine from the sudden coldness of his touch and he gently applied force, 'You lay down and relax, I can help with the sunscreen.'

I was taken aback by this forwardness but put it down to being the European culture and turned my face back down laying into the sun bed. The hotel staff member then squirted a large amount of sunscreen into his hands and placed them to my shoulders starting to rub and massage the cream into my skin.

His hands had quickly warmed and I felt myself relaxing more and more as I became used to the feeling of having this stranger rub sunscreen into my back and closed my eyes once again. His hands moved across my shoulders to my upper back and I felt him applying more pressure as he moved against my spine.

Wow I thought to myself this is feeling a lot better than I think it should be, it was like he was giving me a massage rather than just rubbing in the sunscreen.

His hands lifted from my back and I felt my skin almost jumping off the sun bed to feel more of this Italian guys smooth touch. He wasn't done yet though and with my eyes holding shut I couldn't stop my smile from widening when I felt his hands return this time to the base of my lower back as he started to rub the lotion into my lower back and sides.

I could feel him reaching over to get a better angle of my far side but then he took me by complete surprise when he swung a leg over me and sat down onto my pelvis with his knees either side of my hips.

'Ah this is a much better position to make sure I don't miss any spots sir.' His voice spoke down to me.

Although it was me that was the guest and him the hotel worker in this moment and the tone of his voice I felt like he was speaking more of a command for his enjoyment than for my needs.

His hands began to massage my lower back moving in upward and downward motions from the base of my back to my mid section. I was melting now beneath his touch and though I knew the sunscreen must have been absorbed into my skin by now I lay there motionless as I enjoyed the sensation of this Italian strangers touch.

Firmly his hands were pressing into my lower back and as he slid them back down I felt the tips of his fingers move beneath the waistband of my black swimming briefs causing a gasp to escape my lips.

As quick as the feeling had been the touch was gone and his hands and fingers had slid back up my lower back and all the way up to my shoulders. I breathed out a deep breath as I relaxed again after my body had tensed up from the sudden touch against my ass. He wasn't done though and his hands slowly glided back down my shoulders along the sides of my back and as he reached the base of my back again the tips of his fingers found their way beneath my black speedos and pressed into the top of my ass.

Before I could think of saying anything he had removed them again and was lifting his leg as he spun around in a 180 all while still sitting of my pelvis and upper thighs. The spin meant he was now sitting into my lower back and I heard the sound of sun lotion being squeezed again and then his hands were pressing into each of my upper thighs.

Without realising what I had just done my mouth let out a groan,' Ohhh'. Hearing myself I quickly closed my mouth and felt my face reddening as I lay into the sun bed my eyes now open.

He giggled at my reaction and as he moved his hands down my thighs to the back of my knees and up again rubbing the lotion into my skin he commented, 'I do your legs too, do not want to forget those. You like?' In his strong Italian accent.

Not waiting for my response his hands continued to squeeze my upper thighs and then push down to my calves. Again I felt like he was telling me more of a command then asking me a question but I managed to reply with a deeper than expected, 'Yesss'.

My calves were being massaged now and the sun lotion was clearly all absorbed into my skin. He pulled his hand firmly up my calves to my thighs again and gave them a rather strong squeeze that caused my ass to tense. I was sure he would have noticed this especially as my butt was Marcus' favourite thing about my body. He had told me I had the hottest peach of an ass he'd seen.

My thoughts were confirmed when the hotel worked pressed his hands into my cheeks to push himself back up to a standing position and back over me so that he was now standing next to the sun bed.

'All done sir, now you are all covered up.'

I thanked him between breaths from the more sensual experience than I had been expecting, 'Uh oh thank you uh what's your name?'

'I am Luca sir, I work the pools during the day and also in the massage centre but we can offer in room massages as well if you like.'

'Oh that's why your hands work so good.' It had come out of my mouth before I realised what I had even said and my face went red again.

'Yes I like to work with my hands sir, I'm glad you liked it. Enjoy your stay.' He turned then and walked away.

I was still in a slight shock at the experience I had just had when Marcus arrived back at the sun bed dripping of water from his yellow swim trunks down his toned legs and from his blonde hair down his flat washboard chest. He did have a true surfer build whereas mine was much more muscular and athletically slim.

'Hey babe, must have been a good nap, you look relaxed.' He said as I sat up onto the sun bed crossing my legs and realising in that moment that I was sporting a semi through my black speedos.

Marcus had looked down and noticed this grinning widely as I responded to him, 'Yeah it was a great nap plus one of the hotel staff helped put sunscreen on my back for me.'

'Oh cool, that's nice of them.' Marcus said as he reached for a towel and started to dry himself off.

When he was done I picked up my towel and threw it over my shoulder standing next to him and leaning in to give him a quick kiss.

'Ready for those cocktails babe?' He asked.

'Yeah I am! Lets head to the bar though and not the swim up, I don't want to get wet again yet.'

'Could have fooled me.' He grinned as he looked down at my semi.

We walked around the pool and across the resort to the outdoor bar and joined the queue to order our first round of cocktails for the day.

When we arrived at the front of the line I was shocked and my breath escaped my mouth when the bartended turned and it was Luca, only now he was wearing a black polo shirt and black shorts.

He looked at Marcus and I smiling and asked, 'Ciao boys, what can I get for you?'

I spoke first as Marcus looked over the cocktail list, 'Ciao Luca, you work the bar as well! Wow they keep you busy here. I'll have a pina colada please.'

Before Marcus could look up from the menu and say his order the bartended laughed and responded to me as he looked into my eyes with a mischievous gleam, 'Hahaha sorry sir I am not Luca, that's my twin brother. He works here as well, I'm Adam.'

My face burnt red again at my embarrassment, he had looked exactly like Luca but I guess that obviously made sense since they were identical twins. 'Haha oops sorry Adam didn't mean to mistake you.'

'It's no problem, happens all the time even with the other staff here and it doesn't help as well that we both work in the spa too so you'll probably see us in there during your stay.'

Marcus joined the conversation now, 'Damn must be nice being a twin, I'd have loved to have a twin growing up.'

'Yes it was fun and Luca and I still manage to have fun with it, what would you like sir?'

'I'll have a margarita please.' Marcus replied.

'Perfecto, a pina colada and margarita coming up.' Adam said as he turned and started making the two cocktails. I noticed his biceps tense as he reached for the bottles above the bar. Damn I thought to myself, Luca and Adam are hot.

We received our drinks and as we turned I felt Adam's gaze shift over my body and after taking a sip of my pina colada turned my head back to see his eyes lifting from my ass. He winked at me and his mouth spread into a wide grin.

I took it as a compliment, I had taken great pride in keeping my body in shape especially my bubble butt. Marcus and I sat down at one of the tables and enjoyed our cocktails as we talked about how great it was to finally be in Italy.

During our conversation I mentioned the spa to Marcus and that it would be good to book us both in for a massage. He agreed and searched the spa menu on his phone, there was a special promotion for couples massages and you could have this either in the spa or in your room.

Remembering what Luca had told me about being a masseur at the resort and that he was one of the in room masseurs I suggested to Marcus that we opt for the in room option as we'd never done anything like that before. He agreed and booked in our in room couples massage for later that afternoon.

That gave us time to enjoy a few more cocktails and maybe another swim in the pool before our massages. I wondered if Luca would be assigned to our booking and felt my body shiver with electricity as I remembered his touch earlier by the pool.

-----------------------------

After enjoying several cocktails by the pool and another dip into the warm waters with Marcus we headed back for our room. We had enough time to shower before our in room couples massage appointment but just to make sure of this Marcus has joined me under the rainfall shower head as the water cascaded over my body.

Feeling his body come behind me Marcus placed his hands to my waist and pressed his cock into my ass cheeks. It felt hard pressing along the line of my ass crack as Marcus leaned in and whispered seductively into my ear, 'Maybe we have time for me to give you a massage as well.'

He kissed my ear and then my neck as the water washed over both of us now and I felt my own cock growing harder and harder. 'Ohhh that would be nice but maybe we save something for us to look forward to after the massage.' I turned and planted a kiss against Marcus' lips.

The two of us made out for a few moments beneath the rainfall shower each grasping one another's cocks and squeezing gently. It was then we heard the hotel rooms door bell ding loudly with its rhythmic melody signalling that the masseurs had arrived.

Grinning at Marcus as I pulled my lips from his and released his cock from my hand he smiled back at me giving my cock one final squeeze. 'Better dry off quickly huh?' He grinned.

We both grabbed our towels and quickly dried our bodies wrapping the towels around our waists. There was no point in putting any clothes back on since we'd just be taking them off again in a few moments time.

Being the first to have his towel tightened around his waist, Marcus headed for the door and opened it greeting our masseurs. Hearing voices and Italian accents I made my own way from the bathroom into the living area and saw Marcus had sure enough greeted Luca and ushered him into the room. Not only that, along with Luca was none other than his twin brother Adam. My heart started to beat faster as I imagined the two of us soon being massaged by these hot Italian twins.

Looking at me as I entered the living room Luca grinned widely, 'Ciao Blake, good to see you took up my offer of the massage. You will not be disappointed I assure you.'

Feeling my face redden as Marcus looked over to me I responded, 'Oh well you made it sound so relaxing I couldn't say no.'

'Well Adam and I will set up the tables and then you can both lay down and we'll get started. Adam will be your masseur Marcus and I'll be yours Blake.' Luca said as he directed Adam into the room and indicated where they would set up the massage tables.

Marcus and I stood by holding our towels as Adam and Luca went about setting up the massage tables. Once the tables were in position, Adam went to heat up the massage oil in the microwave and Luca placed a scented candle underneath each table and lit them.

The scent of sandalwood and amber began to fill the room and enter my nostrils making me take a deep breath and I noticed it was having the same effect on Marcus, we both enjoyed this scent.

With the tables ready Luca directed us to lie down face down with our heads positioned in the small face hole that overlooked the candle. While Adam was still out of the room Luca moved to Marcus' side and I heard him moving the towel so that instead of being wrapped tightly around Marcus' waist it was draped over his waist and thighs and hanging of the sides of the massage table.

Hearing Marcus take another deep breath I waited as I felt Luca now move to my side and could feel his presence hanging over me. He moved his hands down and firmly tugged at my towel pulling it up from around my waist so that I was momentarily lying naked face down and he got a glimpse of my smooth, hairless bubble butt.

I heard him make a subtle 'Mmmm' sound as his eyes gleamed over my behind and then felt the towel being draped across me. I hadn't breathed during this exchange holding my breath as I had felt the cold air against my body and then as the towel made contact again I breathed in deeply with my heart racing.

Damn I thought feeling my cock pressing hard into the massage table, I am way too horny at the moment and about to be touched my Luca and his strong hands again. My cock pressed harder down into the table at the thought.

Adam arrived back into the room and speaking in Italian passed Luca one of the bottles of oil. The two continued to talk and then it was drowned out by the sound of peaceful music being played from the speaker.

Next thing I felt was Luca's hands pressing the massage oil into my shoulders and back as he started the massage pressing down firmly as he began to massage the knots out of my shoulders. Only a metre or so away Adam had started the same on Marcus.

With my back now coated in massage oils I felt Luca's magic hands just melting away my tension and the knots that had built up over the past few months.

'How is the pressure?' Luca spoke down to me as he leaned over the back of my head and ran his hands down my spine from my shoulders to lower back, his fingers pressing slightly underneath the towel as he reached full stretch.

'Ohhh it's good.' I stammered back through the face hole with my eyes closed in completed relaxation.

'Ok that's good, now I'll move down to your legs ok and start working your calves, thighs and then glutes.' Luca said as he moved to the other end of the table.

'That sounds good.' I replied before feeling the oil and Luca's hands starting to squeeze into my calves.

He moved his hands firmly up and down against my calves working each at the same time and pressing hard against my muscles. I continued to breath in and out deeply as I felt his hands slowly working higher as he reached my thighs and started to knead the oil into my silky smooth skin.

Whispering so that only I could hear Luca said, 'Mmmm you do have beautiful thighs Blake...and your ass....wow.' As he lifted the towel from my body and dropped it to the floor.

He then started to press his hands into my ass cheeks as he knead the oil into them and I felt it starting to drip down into my ass crack. As his hands worked my ass pressing my pelvis hard down into the table he applied more and more oil causing it to drip and then coat my ass crack entirely.

'Ohhhhh...ohhhh...' I moaned silently as Luca's hands pressed against my ass.

'Yeah that's it Blake, you like this don't you?' He whispered down to me again.

My cock pulsed down as it pressed against the table and before I could reply I felt Luca's hand move against my ass crack and a finger slide down the length from top to bottom. 'Ohhhh...' I sighed.

'That's right Blake, lay there and enjoy it. I know just what your body needs.' Luca then spread my ass cheeks apart and I felt the warm massage oil being squirted directly against my now open ass hole.

Placing the bottle down Luca pressed his index finger against my hole and began to press against it till his full finger slid into me.

'Ohhhh!' I moaned, trying to remain as silent as I could as Luca had started to now finger my ass during the massage with his twin brother Adam just a metre away massaging my boyfriend Marcus.

Luca's index finger was easily gliding in and out of my ass with the massage oil while he spread my cheeks with his free hand and added a second finger starting to stretch my hole wider.

12