Italian Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'How's the pressure Blake?' Luca said not whispering this time and making it seem to anyone listening that he was simply massaging me and checking how the pressure was.

Trying to compose my breathing as his two fingers pressed into my ass hole I opened my eyes looking down at the scented candle below me. 'It's gooooood...'

'Perfect.' Came Luca's reply, 'You let me know if you want it any harder.' He added a third finger, stretching my ass hole wider again now as he finger fucked my ass on the massage table.

'Ohhhhhh...' I groaned out.

Hearing my groan Marcus on the other table spoke up, 'Yeah they have great hands for massaging don't they Blake. These Italians sure know what they're doing.'

With three of Luca's fingers fucking my ass and my face pressing down into the hole of the massage table I spoke back, 'Yeah ohhhh they do...this feels so goooooood...just what we needed.'

As his three fingers glided in and out of my ass Luca moved his free hand to the base of my lower back pressing down against my body. I could feel my erection pressing harder into the massage table beneath me.

The cool air hit my ass cheeks as Luca removed his fingers, he moved past my head at the front of the massage table and I heard him washing his hands. Lifting my head slightly from the table I looked to see Adam massaging Marcus' shoulders, as our eyes met he smirked at me and winked. Feeling my face blush I dived my head back into the hole of the massage table.

'Alright Blake time for you to roll over ok.' Came Luca's voice as he returned to stand over the table.

'You too Marcus.' Adam added.

The two Italian twins lifted our towels, Luca picking mine up from the floor so as not to alert Marcus and we both rolled onto our backs as they placed the towels down against our pelvis. They then moved to our heads and lifted us as they placed a small pillow for us to rest on.

I watched on turning to Marcus with a grin and he grinned back as Adam asked him to face up again and then placed a small folded face towel across his eyes. I looked up to see Luca standing directly over my head his waist at the same height as the table waiting for him to place the same towel across my eyes.

His deep brown eyes gleamed down at me and a mischievous smile spread across his face as he grabbed the sides of his shorts and pushed them to the floor. Looking up as he did this my lips parted with elements of both shock and excitement. Luca had not been wearing any underwear and had now exposed his semi hard Italian cock and large balls.

'Ready to continue Blake?' Luca spoke down to me with an edge in his voice.

Not waiting for my response Luca reached out his hands and placed the face towel over my eyes blocking my view. Then gripping the sides of my head he pulled my body towards him, shifting me further towards the end of the massage table.

I heard the sound of the oil bottle being squeezed and then felt Luca's strong hands press down into my chest as he recommenced the massage. A massage he was now giving to me while half naked with his cock and balls fully exposed.

'Oh uh wow!' Was all I could say as I felt the tension that had built up in my chest melt away at Luca's touch as his oil covered hands worked their way around my chest and down to my abs.

Moving his hands down my body Luca leant forward from his position at the head of the massage table and although I couldn't see him with my eyes covered by the towel I could feel his presence hovering over me.

Leaning his waist forward beside my head I could feel the heat emanating from his cock as it hung out resting on the massage table next to my face against my right cheek. His scent began to wash over my nose and mouth but as soon as I had felt the presence of Luca's Italian cock beside my face he pulled his hands backup my abs to my chest and his cock lifted from the table.

Laying on my back with my arms stretched out down my sides I took a deep breath as I enjoyed this seductive massage Luca was giving me. He hands moved over my chest and he started to ever so often press down harder against my nipples and tweak then between his fingers. Each time he did this I could feel my cock pulse beneath the towel causing it to jump upwards.

'I can feel the tension leaving your body Blake, relax and let me take care of you.' Came Luca's voice as he no doubt watched my cock pulse at his touch.

I breathed again as his hands moved from tweaking my nipples down my stomach and as he leaned forward this time his fingers found their way beneath my towel pressing down against my shaved skin above my cock and massaging the oil into my body.

My mind was racing at the thought of Luca grabbing hold of my cock that was now raging hard and pressing upwards raising the towel like a tent. I wanted him to take my cock into his hand as his fingers moved beneath the towel so close to the base.

With my thoughts on my own cock I had forgotten about Luca's, then as he leaned forward further again his pelvis pressed against the edge of the massage table and he pushed the large head of his Italian cock against my right cheek.

'Oh!' I breathed as I took in the smell of Luca's manly scent as his cock started to massage its head into my cheek leaving traces of his precum.

Luca's scent was intoxicating my senses and as his cock moved along the side of my right cheek he reach forward and gripped the base of my cock squeezing his hand around my girth. My cock pulsed at his touch and I let out a low deep groan, 'Ohhhhhhhh yesss.'

I hear Luca chuckle over me as he started to slowly stroke my cock up and down coating it in the massage oil which made it all the easier and smoother for him to glide his hand up and down my member. I was enjoying Luca's treatment of my body and as he reached down cupping my balls now as well I turned my head to the side and my lips for the first time made direct contact against the shaft of his thick hard cock.

With his hand still cupping my balls Luca tilted his hips backward and up so that he could angle his large cock towards my lips. Pulling back from my cheek he moved his cock towards my lips.

'Time for some more pressure Blake.' Luca smirked.

His cock inched closer and closer to my waiting lips, it was my last chance to resist but I was too turned on by the prospect of this new Italian adventure. I'd never seen an Italian cock before and this guy seemed to be a stallion. My lips parted and my mouth hung open as Luca's cock pushed forward and the head entered between my lips and into my mouth.

'Ohhhhhh yeah that's fucking good.' Luca whispered down to me as he gripped my cock again while he moved his further into my waiting mouth.

Closing my lips around the head I started to suck on Luca's large cock using my tongue to coat the head with my saliva before opening my mouth wider to take in more of his thick shaft. I was lost in new found sexual excitement and the face towel that had been covering my eyes had now fallen down to the floor.

I was now sucking this Luca the Italian masseurs cock while he stroked my cock. All the while my boyfriend Marcus was having his massage next to us with no idea at the sexual activity that had started between Lucan and I.

Luca had by now leaned forward placing his free hand down to the massage table beside my waist for extra balance as he stroked my cock in long slow movements up and down while at the same time starting to thrust his hips forward and back.

He was now fucking my mouth with his long thick Italian cock which I could now tell was at least 7 inches while Adam his twin brother watched massaging Marcus' chest.

My cock was harder than I think it had ever been, this new sensation with Luca was driving my body wild. With each thrust of his hips forward Luca's balls would grind into my lips as his cock entered all the way down my throat, causing me to deep throat this Italians thick sausage which was now well coated in my saliva.

Releasing my cock from his hand and pushing himself back up to position himself standing over my face, Luca looked down into my eyes enjoying his position of power over me with his cock between my lips.

'Yeah that's it! Suck my cock Blake, get it ready for your perfect ass.' Luca whispered down to me as he placed his hands to the sides of my face and tilted my head backward to gain a better angle of entry into my mouth.

All I could do was moan onto his cock as his balls pressed against my lips once again. I was loving sucking on Luca's dick and the thought of having his big cock inside my ass drove my excitement even further. I wondered though how he would manage to fuck me without Marcus hearing or realising what was going on.

This question was answered for me though as if Adam could read my mind as I heard his voice speak up slightly louder than before to Marcus, 'Alright Marcus your chest is all done, now what I'll do is give you a complimentary facial while we wait for Luca to finish with Blake. It's a full senses facial too so I'll put this over your face and then these noise cancelling headphones which will play the sounds of the ocean for you.'

'Yeah that sounds great, thanks Adam.' Came Marcus' voice in reply.

Luca pulled his cock from my lips, all 7 inches of his thick meat leaving my mouth glistening from my saliva. He pulled his top over his head and dropped it to the floor now standing completely naked over me. As I admired his sculpted Italian physique he began to move around the table and lifted my legs as he positioned himself so that he was kneeling on the table with my legs up against his muscular shoulders.

By now Adam had placed the face mask and headphone over Marcus but my attention was fully on Luca. He looked like one of those Italian marble statues as he pressed out his chest and abs confidently and aligned his hard 7 inch Italian cock with my oiled up ass hole.

'Ready to feel what it's like to be fucked by an Italian Blake?' Luca grinned.

Staring back into Luca's brown eyes I nodded my head and then felt the head of his large cock pressing against my hole. It was larger than Marcus' and I was craving to feel what it would be like to take Luca's larger dick inside me.

With my ass all oiled up from the massage oils and Luca's finger fuck earlier he only needed to tilt his body forward with slight pressure and with a squelching sound his cock entered my ass. He slowly drove his pelvis forward driving inch by inch of his 7 inch thick cock deep into my ass until he was balls deep inside of me.

I moaned out in ecstasy at the sensation of being filled by Luca, 'Ohhhhh fuckkkkk...' Breathing deeply and pressing my head back against the massage tables padding.

Opening my eyes as Luca held himself balls deep inside me allowing my body to become accustomed to his member I realised that Adam was also now completely naked and had taken up position over my head at the opposite end of the table to Luca.

They both looked identical and his eyes pierced down into mine the same way Luca's had and he was holding the base of his own hard 7 inch Italian cock that was just as thick as Luca's.

'Here you go Blake, time to try me.' Adam guided his cock to my lips and into my mouth as I hung my mouth open for him.

I was mow taking both these Italian twins cocks, one in my ass and the other in my mouth, getting spit roast on the table in our hotel room while my boyfriend lay only a metre away with no idea at what was happening.

Pressing his cock forward into my mouth Adam groaned out, 'Oh yeah you were right bro, this boys just craving some Italian dick. '

'Fuck yeah he is.' Luca replied as he slowly began to pull back his cock, moving it from my ass till just the head was between my cheeks. 'And we're gonna give him exactly what he's been craving.' With that Luca slammed his body forward impaling my ass on all 7 inches of his cock and causing his balls to slap against my cheeks.

'Urrghhhh!' I groaned onto his twin brother Adams cock which was making its was further and further down my throat.

The two brothers both entered me with the full lengths of their 7 inch cocks and then started to fuck my body in rhythm. Launching their cocks in and out of me in perfect harmony making it look as if my body was moving back and forth along their thick Italian poles.

My body was in complete sexual heat as Luca and Adam fucked my holes and I reached down grasping my own cock and began to stroke myself as they fucked me.

'Damn this bitch is a real cock whore.' Adam said.

'Yeah he fucking bro, no way he would be satisfied with just his boyfriends dick. We're doing him a favour.' Luca responded.

'His lips feel fucking great around my cock too, best head I've had. Think I'll be filling his mouth soon.' Adam moaned as he pressed his cock back and forth between my waiting lips.

'Ohhhh fuck...his ass is even better, it's hugging around my cock like its desperate to take my load.' Luca moaned back.

Their Italian cocks were driving my body wild on the massage table and I could feel my own climax steadily building from the thrill of this experience. My mind jolted though as I suddenly heard Marcus' voice over the moans of Luca and Adam as they worked their cock into my body.

'Blake! What the hell's going on!'

Turning my face with Adam's cock still between my lips I saw Marcus had now sat up on the other massage table with his towel and headphones removed. My eyes darted from Marcus to Adam to Luca and then back to Marcus and I groaned out onto Adam's cock which was still pressing forward entering my throat once again till his balls pressed against my lips.

'Urggghhh...ohhh.urgh...' Came my voice as Adam held his cock balls deep down my throat with his hands holding the sides of my head now as well.

'What the fuck are you two doing to my boyfriend?' Marcus spoke up louder again.

Adam looked over my body to Luca who had just thrust his pelvis forward driving all 7 inches of his cock deep into my ass causing it to disappear from view.

'Urrrggghhhhh...' I moaned in pleasure onto Adam's cock.

Luca turned his head to Marcus, 'Hey man relax, we're just giving Blake what he wanted, what he was craving, our Italian cocks.'

Luca pulled back and then slammed his cock back deep into my ass causing me to moan onto Adam's cock again. 'See! He's fucking loving our cocks and to be honest it looks like you're enjoying this too.' Luca tilted his head at Marcus whose own cock was now pointing out from his body fully hard and 6 inches long as he witnessed the Italian twins fucking me.

Marcus' eyes moved to mine as he stood in silence and then peered down at his hard member. Luca continue speaking and looking to his brother Adam said, 'Hey bro, I think Blake here's had his turn why don't you let Marcus join in.'

Adam grinned, 'Good idea bro.' He pulled his cock from my mouth and it parted my lips with a plopping sound glistening with my saliva.

Adam stood back and moved towards Marcus, his 7 inch thick Italian cock wobbling from side to side as he moved. Marcus watched Adam approach him and his eyes like mine moved down to stare at the big Italian cock that belonged to Adam.

Adam reached his hands to Marcus' shoulders and pressing down on them said, 'Come on Marcus, we both know you want to have a taste as well.'

I watched on with Luca's cock driving in and out of my ass as Marcus moved down to his knees, kneeling on the floor before Adam before his mouth opened and he took Adam's cock between his lips.

'Fuckkkkk yessss that's what we're fucking talking about!' Adam moaned, 'Both these bitches crave some real dick.'

'Yeah they do bro!' Luca responded as he slammed his cock in and out of my body.

Marcus and I were now both being fucked by these Italian twins and as I watched on as Adam fucked Marcus' face with his big cock I felt my cock throb suddenly and it erupted with my cum shooting up into the air and then down onto my chest.

'Ohhhhhhh....fuckkk....ohhhhhh...yessssssss.' I groaned out loud as I squeezed another shot of cum from my cock.

'Yeah that's it cum for me Blake, see how my cock makes you feel. You ready for your reward? Ready to be filled?' Luca said looking down at me and my cum covered chest.

'Ohhhh fuck yes, yes fill me Luca, fill me!' I cried out.

Luca's face gleamed down at me as he slammed his cock deep against my body and I felt it beginning to pulse inside my ass. One, two, three times I felt his cock pulse as he filled me with his warm cum and held firm inside me as my tight ass milked his cock dry.

'Ohhhhhhh....ohhhhh..fuckkkkkkkk...yeah...take my load, take it Blake.' Luca moaned.

I lay back on the massage table feeling Luca's load bury itself deep inside my ass and breathing heavily from the pleasure his fuck had driven into me. Turing my head I watched as Adam groaned out as well and filled Marcus' mouth with his cum.

A trail of cum started to drip down Marcus' cheek but Adam pulled his cock from Marcus' mouth and using the head wiped the cum from his cheek and fed it back onto his waiting tongue. 'Yeah drink that up Marcus, tastes good right?'

'Mmmmm hmmmm.' Came Marcus' response.

12