All Comments on 'Italian Teases/Pleases Black Ch. 09'

by BlkRainbow

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved the story...

I loss this story from the begining to end. I truly wish there was more. I look forward for more stories from you...Keep up the good work!!!

BlkRainbowBlkRainbowabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comments!

I'm glad you liked the story. As the old saying goes - never say never. More Carmina and Kirk chapters may be on the horizon. For now there are a couple of other stories being written. I hope you will like them too when they are posted in a couple of weeks. (Sorry I can't do them faster - work gets in the way:>)

redcat770redcat770about 12 years ago
ALL THAT STARTS WELL, ENDS WELL..

A damn good story, and very well written. The story's conclusion was a surprise. I'm happy for Carmina..I always felt that she was a good woman,... justifiably angry, with a little frustration.. But definitely deserved better. The "tease" was worth it.

I hope that your next offering is written,as well.

BlkRainbowBlkRainbowabout 12 years agoAuthor
To RedCat 770

I appreciate your comments and am glad that you enjoyed the story. Hopefully you'll also enjoy the two new series that I am working on - Loose Lips and Silk Road (working titles). I didn't intend to "tease" but, as I peeled away the layers of the onion, that is what occurred. This was my first effort but thanks to comments and encouragement like yours, I think I will do better in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great stories

I loved reading erotic novels to help set your mind away from work. That being said, this story was well written and I enjoyed it very much. I hope you continue to write more. looking forward to the new ones coming up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

That was a hot hot story and well written. italian/american woman here, so i could relate to some of the subtleties in it...and no so sublteties. :) lol It was like reading one of my own fantasies. I want more!

-thefungirl8@yahoo.com

BlkRainbowBlkRainbowover 11 years agoAuthor
To Fungirl

I'm glad you enjoyed my first story. Comments like yours have inspired me to write more. I hope you find the two that I am working on equally stimulating!

BlkRainbow

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

One of the best created stories I have read, That actually had a theme and a showed tenderness. Being a black male I appreciated the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous