Italy

Story Info
No women is sixty in the dark.
2.9k words
4.35
154.9k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/04/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Softly
Softly
724 Followers

Linda Brooks sat on the couch in her den reading Good Housekeeping. She had the stereo playing the Grand Canyon Suite. Outside, the wind was blowing the branches of a tree against the house. From the lower level of her tri-level house, the voices of her husband's poker pals occasionally interrupted her concentration.

It was Saturday night. The Saturday night poker game had been a feature of her thirty-seven year marriage to Tom. Like every wife, Linda had a short list of things she would change, if she could. She liked all the men who came to play poker. She did find some of their remarks about women offensive. Some of Tom's comments were a tad boorish.. Two in particular both vexed her as well as struck her as funny. Whenever Tom referred to a man being with a woman for sex, his statement is, "I'll bet he tore himself off a nice piece of ass." Linda had sex with six men before she married Tom, as well as sex with five men since. Her ass had not been torn or otherwise mutilated, thank you.

The other was Tom's reference to himself as three-hundred pounds of dynamite with a six-inch fuse. Linda confided to her sister that if Tom was as inaccurate in his measurement while constructing buildings that he worked on as he was in measuring his own cock, then somebody was being shorted thirty-three percent.

For the sad fact is that Tom had little to start with. Now weighting just over three-hundred pounds, the fat of his pubic area all but hid what cock there was.

Linda being over-weight herself did not help matters. It had been twenty-years since Linda had a man in her that produced mind shattering orgasms. It wasn't Tom either.

All that is history. She is a content woman. Tom is a good husband. He encourages her to have the very best. That in turn puts us slap-dab right on the doorstep of another problem. Tom does not enjoy foreign travel. She got him to go to Hawaii. She got him to go to Canada, and Mexico, plus three cruises. But Europe was not on his horizon.

Last April, she and her sister, Tracy set up a trip to Italy, with both their husband's blessing. They were to leave August tenth. Linda prepared for the trip by walking an hour a day. She lost nine pounds, so she was an even one hundred, sixty pounds. He legs had firmed up. He ass, always small and firm, really looked nice in her new slacks. Even at age sixty, she retained her attractive face. It was her stomach that she was embarrassed about. It did stick out. She tended to ignore her breasts, a trait not shared by men who got a peek of them when she wore a low cut top.

On August eight Linda's phone rang. "Linda Brooks. Hello."

"Linda, I've got very bad news. Bill's mother is dying. Bill has told her that we will come stay with her. I can't go on our trip. I have already phoned Globus travel to get my refund. Sorry. What will you do?"

"Tracy, all that I have thought about for the last few months in Italy. I'm going to go. "

"Will Tom let you go alone? After all you are a sixty year old woman. You had better come up with some way to alleviate his fears about your being alone. You could join a tour, or hire a guide."

"Tours are out. I just do not like being jounced around in a bus, or having someone else pick out where I should spend my time. What is this guide service that you mentioned?"

"I read about them in a travel book. It is a local person who makes some extra money showing persons like yourself the local area, shops, sights, and night life."

That sounds wonderful. I'll phone Globus right away. Sorry that you will miss the trip. Bye for now."

"Bye"

Linda phoned Globus. Jane Homes, the manager, agreed to set up a local guide for her. Jane, who had her coat on to go to lunch approached a new girl, Cindy Brown.

"Cindy, here is Mrs. Brooks' file. Phone our agent in Rome, Philippe Vardone. Tell him that she desires a guide for her stay. I will not be back until next Wednesday."

As soon as Jane walked out, Cindy phoned her boyfriend. It was an hour later, when she hung up.

Fingering the Brooks' file, she tried to remember Jane's instructions. She dialed Philippe. The phone was answered by his son Ronald. "Vardone Travel."

"Yes, this is Cindy in the United States. I have a woman by the name of Linda Brooks who will be arriving in Rome on September tenth. She needs a local person to accompany her during her stay."

Cindy did not know that it was common for wealthy women traveling to Europe to request a male escort to guide her, as well as provide sexual excitement. The magic words are, if that is what you desire, is to request an ESCORT. If you desire only a guide, then your request is for a GUIDE.

Ronald, being a stud, assumed she wanted the former, so he asked, "How many days will the lady require an ESCORT?"

"Ten."

"May I ask how old this lady is? Also how old an escort she desires?"

"She is sixty. Any age would be fine. I would guess that she is mostly interested in how good they are."

Ronald took that last comment to mean that this woman desired a suave, hung, stud. A close friend of his fit that bill.

"Please tell your client that a Tony Carone will meet her plane."

Due to the phone connection, plus Ronald's Italian accent, Cindy thought that he said, Tonya.

Cindy phone Linda to inform her that a Tonya Carone would be her companion for the duration of her stay. Linda told Tom that. Everybody was happy with the arrangement.

ROME, ITALY

As Linda passed through the security gate, she observed a man holding up a sign with her name on it. She approached the man. "Hi, I'm Linda Brooks."

The man looked at her face, then let his eyes observe her body. Then his gaze again returned to her face. "I am Tony Carone. Welcome to Italy. Let us go to baggage claim."

Upon hearing his first name, Tony, Linda realized that there had been a mix-up. She made no comment as they proceeded to baggage claim, nor when they walked to his Mercedes in the parking lot. This man. This Tony Carone was not rift-raft. His clothes were expensive casual. His car, she knew, would go for seventy-two thousand, American, in the states. He had eight-hundred dollars of gold necklaces around his neck. She smiled when she saw his watch. It was a Rolex.

Not a hair was out of place. He looked as though he just stepped out of a shower. Smelled that way, too. His conversation was casual, light, intended to place her at ease. "Your first visit to our country?"

"Yes, I have been wanting to come here for years."

"I'm sure that you must be tired from your trip. Let us check into the hotel. You can take a four hour nap. Then, we can have dinner."

"Fine." was all Linda said.

As they drove to the hotel, Linda's mind was racing. Under no circumstances does this man earn his living being a guide to women such as I. This must be entertainment for him. The only entertainment that I can offer him that would hold his attention would be sex. I wonder if when he agreed to join me, did he know that I'm a sixty-year old woman, who is overweight?

She looked over at Tony, who was busy driving in the heavy traffic. He has a smoldering good looks to him. I don't know if I'm misreading all this, but I'm going to go along for the ride, as long as I can.

Tony walked up to the desk clerk. "I have a reservation for two."

Linda felt herself flush. Sweat formed on her forehead. As Tony filled out the guest form, she knew that in just minutes, she would be alone in the hotel room with this man whom she had just met.

She hyperventilated on the way up in the elevator. The bell-hop let them into the room. They were alone. Casually Tony told her, "You take a shower. Take a nap. Linda, while you are here, I prefer that you sleep in the nude. When we go out, it is more exciting if you leave your bra and panties in your suitcase. I have some business. I will come back for you at five-thirty." He kissed her on the forehead, patted her ass, and left.

He left! She had not been ready for sex. She wearily sat in an overstuffed chair. Kicking off her shoes, she sat with a bemused smile on her face. This will be very, very interesting, Linda, girl.

After taking her shower, she opened the windows to feel the Italian breeze, hear the street sounds. For the first time in twenty years, she fell asleep, naked.

She awoke to a light knocking on the door. She opened the door wearing a robe. Tony closed the door. He reached up, took hold of both lapels of her robe, pulling it from her body. She stood naked before him. He slowly walked around her, studying her. Holding his chin with one hand, he smiled, as he observed, "You have a very attractive ass, as well as an attractive bust. I am an ass man at heart." Looking her in the eyes, he continued. "Your vagina will be mine before the evening is out. I will stretch you as you have never been stretched before. Get dressed. I have dinner reservations at the club for seven. Care for a drink while you are dressing?"

Linda had several thoughts all at once. He is arrogant. He will have my vagina, will he? Yes, I guess that he will. Stretch me? I certainly hope so! "Yes, do you have brandy?" At exactly seven they pulled up before a building with no outward signs on it. Linda cast an inquiring glance at Tony.

Reading her thought, he said, "This is a gentlemen's club that I belong to. One becomes e member by invitation, only."

With a tinge of sarcasm, Linda responded, "Figures."

"Pardon me?"

"I was just saying that it is where I expected you to bring me."

As they entered the vestibule, Tony whispered in her ear, "This is Italy. The gentlemen of this club only bring to the club women who expect to be friendly to any man who approaches her. Not to say that you are obligated to have sex with a man who is unattractive to you. Only that it is customary for men to satisfy their curiosity about the contours of your ass and tits."

"Feel me up?"

"Perhaps more then that. Do not be surprised if your dress is unzipped, the top lowered, and your breasts cupped by a man while we are conversing with him. Others, may lift your dress to fondle your ass. Italian men love a firm ass like yours."

They strode into a dining room unlike anything that Linda had ever seen. All the tables were circular, with deep padded circular booths surrounding them. Each table had its own chandelier that Linda knew had to have cost thousands of dollars. The ceiling had dark oak beans crisscrossing it. The paintings on the wall belong in a museum somewhere.

The ages of the men and women ran from the twenties to the seventies. A woman approached them. "Hello, Tony, I am so glad to see you. I understand that you will be joining Flex and I for dinner."

Tony smiled, gave the woman a slight bow as he introduced Linda to her. "The is Linda, an American woman. Helen is an English woman who comes to Italy yearly."

Both women noted that their last names had been omitted, an act of discretion that both found comforting.

Suddenly, it all fit. Linda completely relaxed. This was a carefully crafted game played by wealthy Italian men, who would entertain strange women, who like themselves, had the finances to play these games. Half the women in the room were beyond menopause. Viola, as Ben Franklin said, "Doesn't tell, doesn't swell, and is grateful as hell."

Linda caught her breath as Helen smiled at a man approaching their table. "Flex" Tony said in greeting.

Flex was older then Tony by ten years, placing him around fifty, but he was one beautiful man. He cocked his head at Linda, as Helen introduced them. "First day here?"

"Yes."

"We will make it memorable for you, Linda."

The meal was uneventful. Linda chatted with Helen. Helen's husband was a banker in London. She described him as a stuffy older man with scant interest in sex. Linda's description of Tom was that he was a nice men, with no interest in exploring Europe. She thought it would be tacky to tell Helen that he considered himself three hundred pounds of dynamite with a six inch fuse that was really only four inches, and was wet to boot.

Their conversation was interrupted by a third man who joined them, called Peron. Younger then either Tony or Flex, he had a huge smile with made him instantly attractive to both women. "So, my friends, I see that you are hording the beautiful women all to yourselves. I wish to parade them around the room."

Both Tony and Flex got up, while each taking the hand of the woman with them. Once clear of the table, two men approached each woman. Her dress was removed. Each was now naked except for her high heels, stockings and garter belt. Linda noted that Helen had, like herself, a pot tummy. They were led from table to table. At each, the men would rise to surround them. Other then approving sighs of satisfaction, the men did not speak as each carefully ran his hands across Helen's or Linda's breasts and ass. Linda cast Helen a startled look as a hand slowly was run up her crack, with a finger probing for her vagina. Helen turned to Linda to say. "It awakens the woman in me to be the object of their attention.

By the fourth table, Linda wanted the hands on her privates. The comments to both women were all positive, such as, "Your breasts are beautiful."

Other women joined the procession. Soon at least twenty naked women were passed from table to table to be examined as objects of beauty.

By the time that they returned to their own table, Linda was ready to sit and relax. It was dark below the table level. "Sit on my lap. Linda." Tony requested.

Linda failed to observe that Tony had his cock out of his pants. He lowered her to his lap, while inserting his cock into her. She was in no position to lift herself off it. She slid down his shaft. Her eyes were wide. His mouth was on hers. His right hand had her left breast. "Relax, my sweet."

Peron joined them at the table. He ran his hands across her right breast. "It is so exciting to see a woman when she is first entered, Tony. Your Linda is three shades darker red from the excitement. Look at her nipples, jutting out, firm."

Linda took a deep breath, as she closed her eyes, while rolling her head to the side. She was in a room containing over seventy people, yet all that mattered was Tony's cock in her. "I think that I will take her now," Tony said to Peron.

Tony stood up, lifting Linda in his arms. His cock stuck out of his pants revealing for all to see just what was in store for Linda. There was a soft clapping of hands as Tony took her upstairs to a private room. He wasted no time. Clothes off, he lie on her, sliding his cock deeply into Linda. Linda could not remember ever being more ready to be entered by a man.

She opened her legs as wide as she could. Tony's ass swung in a large circular motion as he drove himself, battering her cervix, stretching her, as he promised that he would. The force of his thrusts pushed them deeply in the soft bedding, then they would rebound, only to be buried again. It mattered not. The only thing that existed for Linda was his cock. Her pussy, unused for years, was tender. But, he was where no man had been before. No woman could deny her body the explosion that built up from her toes, passing through her pussy, including her tits, and her very breathing as she shouted out, "Aaaaaaaahhhhaaaaaaa, Yyyyyeeesssssssss."

It was over. Both were covered by sweat. Neither moved for several minutes. Linda passed her hand through his hair. "Thank you," She said.

"My Sweet, I enjoyed that too."

Again she said, "Thank you."

He looked at her, shrugging as he tried to determine what she meant.

"You have turned back the clock. I was not sixty here on this bed."

"In the dark, my Sweet, no woman is sixty. Tits and pussies are timeless."

"So are cocks, Tony. So are cocks."

I'm Softly

Please be sure to vote.

Softly
Softly
724 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This is a good story. Similar to a club I am a member of, a very expensive club. I believe the membership is limited to 100. Male only. The men I have seen there seem to be mid 30s upwards, I am 38. I know quite a few of them and I know some of their wives. To attend, you must book a night, because only 50 are admitted on any one night. A suit is the minimum dress, no phones or cameras. All food and drink is provided. Women are allowed only accompanied by a male member. Male members are encouraged to bring a woman or two. Some bring their wives, usually the older members, some bring their secretaries, some bring a relative, some like me come alone. One proviso, they must strip down to their underwear/lingerie to be admitted. They must also understand that they can expect to be touched, so why do they attend. Well, the older wives probably are looking for some one younger, the secretaries, relatives, know that every man in here is wealthy, a chance perhaps. Tonight not so busy ,perhaps 28 guys. that's why I attend mid week, Tuesday is good. The doors are closed at 9PM. food has been consumed along with drinks. I have cast my eye around, a beautiful Eurasian girl, stunning, a young long legged blonde, nice but it is the older women that appeal to me. Quite a few of the older members have brought their wives. By older, I mean 60+. The only requirement now is that at 9.15 all the women, no exceptions, must stand and get in a line, they are led out by their partners. I count 21. My cock reacts, some have no bra, some have stockings and underwear, some just underwear, I older wife has sheer pantyhose, no panties. They hold a number, our tables are numbered, they are told to turn around. I wrote on my table numbered pad the number of the lady i would like to dance with. I am allowed 2 numbers. I wrote 15, the older wife in the sheer pantyhose. The ladies then sit down. Each lady is given the table numbers that would like to dance with them, the lights are lowered until only each table lit number is visible. The ladies then can go to each table that has them listed or one table or none at all if they choose. The music starts, sexy, moody. I felt bodies passing my table, I wait, well guess I lucked out. I take a sip of my drink, I felt a body brush me, then, I believe you would like to dance with me. I stood up, yes, I would, she sat down, lets have a talk first. I sat, her face visible in the table light, older than I thought, Chanel perfume wafting from her. Thank you, Rob, yes I know, my husband knows you, what other numbers did you write down, none only yours, why me, I like the way you dress and I think you could be a good dancer. Well, lets find out. I guided her to the dimly lit dance floor, My hand on her bottom, mm, cheeky, l like that, I moved my hand over her bottom, running my fingers along the seam of her panty hose. She grabbed my other hand and guided it to her hosed pussy, I gently ran my fingers up and down, feeling the heat. She gently kissed me on the lips, she did it again, I ran my tongue along her mouth, then said i was right about the dancing. she said i was right to choose you, her hand on the front of my trousers. Do you mind me asking, how many others chose you, two, mm, they have good taste, they were both older. well, would you like to go back to the table, perhaps a room if there any available. Mm, like the sound of that, we went back to the table, hands touched her as we went. We sat down, i said i am feeling uncomfortable, undoing my trousers, releasing my cock, i put her hand on it, she didn't flinch, slowly stroking it, then stopped, don't stop, she moved the chair and knelt and slowly swallowed my cock, moving slowly up and down, her tongue moving as she did. i put my hand gently on her head. She lifted up, let me i like to taste my men, i removed my hand as her mouth gently coaxed my cum from me, flooding her mouth, so good, she moved up, sat over me, my still hard cock pushing against her panty hose. she kissed me, i could taste my cum, she leaned back, so hard, lifting, removing her panty hose, then holding my cock, sank her pussy down hard on it. Oh yes, so hard, oh that's good as she bounced up and down, i pushed up, no don't move, she moved faster and then sat right down on me, i felt her pussy spasm, i felt very wet, as she rocked slowly back and forward. She slumped forward, i lifted her up, faced her over the table, i turned my table light up to full so her husband and any one who wanted to look could see her spreading her legs, spearing into her, fucking her hard, fast, noises, not only hers as i knew other women were being fucked around the room in the private alcoves, my second load of cum coating her twitching pussy. Oh yes, she could dance alright.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OH YES

I'm a married mom and I want to go to ITALY NOW !!!!!!!!!

Joan @ The JERSEY SHORE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
wow

hey gr8 storie!!!

want to chat with u sometime if i have the chance.

cya Jules 'hoeyke' at yahoo ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
gotta love MILF's!!!!

yesyesyesyesyes!!!!!

sexxxeee older females.............mmm mmm mmm!!!!

Northwest GuyNorthwest Guyalmost 20 years ago
Great Story

I enjoy your stories, they're very well written! Middle age does not mean we stop living and loving. As a 65 year old man who still enjoys lovemaking and giving pleasure, I found this story interesting and arousing, allowing me to feel the emotions and sexual pleasures involved. Keep up the good work.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Italy Series Info

Similar Stories

Party with the Neighbor MILFs A teen joins his four mature women neighbors.in Mature
Her Son's Best Friend Husband was too busy, but her son's friends fulfil her needs.in Mature
Mom's Night In The Van His mom gets nailed by one of his good friends.in Mature
A Midnight Meeting When a frustrated man meets a frustrated woman.in Erotic Couplings
The New Nanny Ch. 01 Latina MILF becomes bedwarmer for rich young man.in Mature
More Stories