All Comments on 'Itasca'

by Art

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Best of the best

By far an away the best story I have read for quite awhile...keep up the good work....that was excellent....lucky guy....one could only wish to be him....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What a Trip!

This was sweet and oh so sexy...the ideal kind of life for me! It reminds me of an old boyfriend that I need to call now. It's been too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Dialogue

It was good, yeah. Good enough that I kept reading so I could know how it ended. The content was spot on, the plot was fine. The dialogue, though. It seemed really, really.. unnatural. Like they were robots. There just wasn't any realism in the way they talked, and when I think of your story, I think of the dialogue first and the fappability second.

Just a bit of healthy criticism. Read more literature. You'll start to write like what you read, and if you can find a book that doesn't have robotic conversation, you'll do fine.

dankind41dankind41about 11 years ago
Story Of Dreams Come True

This story just relates so well to what a lot of us fantasize about. Two lone people finding each other by chance and finding themselves naturally thrown into lustful and erotic passion. I loved the characters and the story was very well written. It draws me back to reading it over and over. Would love to see the authors conceptual ideas on how this Sandra looks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Reading your story from my home in the aforementioned Longmont. Very well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous