It's a Dead Man's World Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,666 Followers

But comforting wasn't the order of the evening. Eliza started kissing Veronica on the shoulder, working her way up to Veronica's neck. She smiled when her girlfriend's breathing became deeper. When Veronica had become a Hybrid and adopted certain vampire strengths, she also adopted certain characteristics. These included, but were not limited to, a taste for blood and a certain sensitivity around the neck, and it was the latter that was driving Veronica bonkers. She had a death grip on Eliza's head, keeping it in place while the former vampire ravaged her neck with sweet soft lips. Her gasps got stronger when Eliza's tongue starting tracing figure eights on that sensitive skin.

Then Eliza pressed her thigh between Veronica's legs and against her mound, pushing it gently against the entrance to the former human's sex. And almost against her will, Veronica humped her hips against that leg, willing to do anything to achieve the release that the tantalization of her neck was demanding. She grasped her lover's firm ass with a powerful grip, just to give her hands something to do. Finally, she pulled Eliza's head away and flipped the white-haired woman onto her back. Veronica spun around with incredible speed until she had her lover in her favored sixty-nine, and she buried her mouth in Eliza's warm, beautiful pussy and began to lick it for all she was worth.

Eliza returned the favor, sending her tongue deep into Veronica's box. She wrapped her arms around the woman's waist, using one hand to pull one of Veronica's butt cheeks aside so she could insert two fingers into the blonde woman's little pink asshole. Then she let go of Veronica's cheek and sunk two fingers from the other hand into that suddenly crowded sphincter, stretching it every which way but loose.

Veronica's eyes had lit up like a pinball game as Eliza stimulated both her lower openings. She started flicking her lover's clitoris lightly with her tongue while scrunching up four fingers from one hand and shoving them as a single bulky unit into Eliza's vaginal opening. She was pumping away, sinking all the way up to her knuckles at lightning speed.

That was when something occurred to her: it was a fantasy that she and Eliza had shared when they started having their sexual dreams. Eliza had always wanted to make love on sun-warmed rock in the mountains or in the desert. It was such a simple dream that Veronica was surprised they hadn't gotten around to it earlier. There were so many fantasies she wanted to experience with this woman. She just hoped she would have the opportunity.

Eliza struck gold first, feeling a slight contraction of muscle around her tongue and a death grip around her fingers as those orifices closed down on their respective invaders. She only had a minute to lap up her victory, because Veronica's forceful fingering pushed Eliza over the edge. The two women kissed and nuzzled one another's pussies until their muscles relaxed enough to move again.

Veronica turned around and was lying half on Eliza's body and half on the rock as her lips sought out those of her lover. Their own juices mixed in an intoxicating cocktail as tongues drifted between lips into each other's mouth.

"ELIZA! VERONICA!" came a shout from below. It sounded like Dennis. "You might want to get down here! There's a message by the Purity that's about to be broadcast on all the data streams!"

"Those sons of . . ." Eliza and Veronica hurriedly got dressed and sped down the mountain at an almost reckless pace. All the while, Veronica was cursing those infernal bastards who seemed to screw up her life every time things were going well.

------------ ----------------------

Inside the compound . . .

------------ ----------------------

Everyone was gathered around the holo-projector when Eliza and Veronica arrived. The news anchor was droning on about the conflict thus far between the World Council and the Purity. After talking about some of the altercations between forces and going over the conflict at Fort Crass, they were switched to a recorded video-feed.

There were five figures, robed and hooded in black, standing behind a series of white-marble podiums. The first began to speak as he was spotlighted.

"Greetings to the pure-blooded humans of Earth. We stand here tonight to appeal to your sense of righteousness and decency, asking you to stand with us against the remaining monsters of Terra! We have been fighting the good fight and we are winning! We struck a blow for decency in the very heart of the Terran terrorists and their sympathizers at Fort Crass in the United States. But now, these vile beings are trying to gather an army. They seek not just to attack us in the Purity, but to declare war on the human way of life!"

The next speaker was illuminated. "Right now, their forces are pitiful compared to ours, but if allowed to grow they could pose a danger to decent human beings everywhere. Their leader, a monstrous and depraved half-breed, has already made it clear that she will be satisfied with nothing except for the bloody annihilation of our species!"

A number of people in the audience were grumbling obscenities at the projection and the speakers obvious misinterpretation of what a Blood War was. Eliza gripped the back of her couch so hard that part of it broke off in her hands.

The third speaker was illuminated. "How much clearer can we make it that these things are threats to us?!? They have already shown that they can corrupt us, turning human beings into creatures more like them! Our very identities as humans are at risk in front of their scourge!"

It was the fourth speakers turn. "We encourage all our pure human brethren to fight back against this army of evil! Call your lawmakers and demand that these animals be caged! They must not be allowed to corrupt as any further! Soon, we can have an Earth free of their tainted ways that is safe for your children to grow up in. Thank you for your time, and long live the Purity; pure in heart and pure in soul!"

Then the transmission ended. Eliza looked over at her team and across the faces of the assembled group. She noticed that Valar was looking confused.

[[ Something troubling you? ]] she asked, slipping into her native tongue.

[[ Possibly, ]] he replied. "Mr. Murgo, could we replay that? Would it be possible to get a better look at the fifth person? The one who DIDN'T speak?"

Dennis started fumbling with the recorder controls. He was okay with electronic things, but Wyrm was infinitely better. He found himself wishing once again that his friend were there with them. "Wait, I think I got it!"

Everyone went silent as the video-stream replayed and Dennis zoomed in on the fifth robed figure.

"Can you capture his face?" Valar said, his voice growing dim. Now he even had Eliza worried. A close-up picture of the person's hood appeared. "Stop!" he said.

"That's weird," Veronica muttered. "His eyes are different colors. And is that a scar?" she asked, peering through the hole in the hood.

"It can't be . . ." Valar muttered.

"What?" asked one of the succubae with a slight hiss.

"Kertosis Ithslerorvana!"

Suddenly, most of the Terrans were shouting everything from outrage to disbelief. Allyson, Dennis and Veronica just looked confused.

"What the hell is a 'Kertosis Ithslerorvana'?" Allyson asked.

"It's not a 'what'," Eliza growled.

"It's a 'who'," continued Valar. "A sociopathic, egomaniacal and highly dangerous 'who'." He almost growled. None of the humans had seen him look so angry, not even when the Blood War had been proposed. "I was one of those who helped bring him down. In your world, he would be called a . . . 'serial killer' . . . I believe that's the correct phrase. He was . . . is . . . an incredibly powerful sorcerer and was a member of one of the most ancient families of my district. But he was corrupted by power and felt that all other Terrans were weak . . . that their blood had become diluted over the centuries. He murdered members the 'less animalistic' races such as vampires, succubae and gargoyles. He thought the lycanthropes had always been vermin and were beneath his notice. He was arrogant beyond mortal comprehension of the term. He got careless and we finally discerned his identity, but it took a large security contingent and several powerful sorcerers to bring him down." Valar looked very focused all of a sudden. "I was one of them. But he expended so much magic that the veins in one of his eyes actually burst under the strain. The scar he's had since birth. He was supposed to be in prison right now awaiting mind-wipe." A mind wipe was a Terran punishment for the most heinous of crimes. The perpetrator's mind was erased and his body provided useful physical labor for the community he or she had wronged.

"Then why is he here?" Veronica asked.

"The Purity probably broke him out. It makes sense. His guards probably were prepared for any typical Terran escape methods, but humans have technology we never even dreamed of, including certain types of explosives. Then they would have access to someone who hated the Terrans as much as they did, had intimate knowledge of magic and the capabilities of its users. He may have even had some insight into the Living Jewels. There seems to be some connection between those things and insanity. And Kertosis gets to escape with his mind to a place where he was truly the 'purist' of his breed."

"And if he has access to the Dead Man's World and we open the portal, I have no doubt he has the power and ability to wipe out entire continents," Valar said. "The Purity would have had to lose a number of people to release him. We had two troll guards with him at all times. He was scared to death of trolls."

"Who isn't?" Eliza said, patting Thug on the shoulder. Eliza had a thought rolling through her head. "They're getting desperate," she said.

"Calling for volunteers . . . trying to have us arrested . . . they might be running low on resources," Veronica said.

Veronica suddenly looked up and her eyes met Eliza's. She fought very hard for several minutes not to smile. "But don't you all get it?" she said loudly and the room quieted. "If they're desperate, there's no need for this Blood War! We can wait them out!"

"You've got to be kidding!" Eliza growled. "All they need to do is actually get people believing that we're a threat. Now, they can point at you and me as proof that humans can be 'corrupted.' You know what will happen if the paranoia is allowed to build and you know what a mob mentality can be like."

One of the lycanthropes stood up. "Eliza is right! We've got to take the fight to them before they can spread any more of their lies!"

"Can't you see that you're doing exactly what they want?" Veronica screamed. "If you continue to act like a threat, then people will start to believe that you are. You'll swing public opinion against you!"

"So we should just sit around and wait for them to rebuild?" asked the leader of the succubae. "We should just wait for our chance to be assassinated because of 'public opinion'?"

"You all are being so fucking obstinate!" Veronica said. "You don't NEED to spill their blood! You just WANT to!"

"You'll never understand our ways," Eliza said, staring at the blonde Hybrid. "Maybe you weren't meant to."

"I guess not," Veronica replied, tears in her eyes. She turned and stormed out of the building. The remaining guests turned and talked amongst themselves. It became apparent that Eliza's stock had just gone up and that it was likely that she would be the leader of the Blood War.

[[ I'm sorry that had to happen, ]] Valar said sincerely, watching as Dennis and Allyson went out to try and catch Veronica and hopefully calm her down.

[[ I'm not, ]] Eliza replied. [[ We can't wait any longer. Let's get Thug over here. It's time to come up with a plan . . . ]]

-------- --------------------

Two days later . . .

-------- --------------------

Eliza was impatiently wandering the grounds of her compound. With some of the considerable wealth she had accrued in her early work for the government, she had placed an order for several military-style transports. She had been ASSURED that they would arrive that day, and she had ASSURED her people that they would be moving out. But her plans were about to change.

[[ Eliza! ]] screamed one of the succubae. This particular woman's name was Terillia. Terillia was young for her race (which lived only about seventy years), but she was smart and had been training to be a police officer in her home province (or aerie) before vacationing on Earth and getting trapped. The succubae were light-boned and not particular heavily muscled, using their wings and dexterity rather than trying to match their Terran counterparts for strength or magical aptitude. Like vampires, they were incredibly human-like, separated from the other humanoid races by their wings, eternally svelte figures and large, almond-shaped eyes. And they tended to be annoyingly attractive, though Eliza had never had the opportunity to pursue one. Terillia was particularly appealing for her species. Had they been in another place and time . . .

[[ Yes? ]] the Hybrid replied, breaking through her reverie.

[[ We have a problem! Unwanted guests at the gate! ]] Terillia flitted down to the gate.

'Nice ass,' Eliza thought absently as she sprinted after the young woman. As she approached the front gate, a crowd had gathered on both sides of the fence. On the inside were her people and they looked angry. The six new trolls were flanking Thug, and they were physically holding the gate closed. On the other side was Captain Corbin and several hundred soldiers as well as tanks, helicopters and the entire Springfield Police Department. Eliza instantly scanned the crowd, hoping her old friend Pamela wasn't mixed up in this. It was a bad place for a pregnant woman to be. And standing next to Captain Corbin was Ms. Veronica Adams.

"You fucking bitch!" she snarled through the bars. "You'd better fucking explain . . ."

The Captain stood between Eliza's outstretched hand and Veronica. He looked horribly solemn. "I'm sorry Ms. Eliza. The President of the United States and the President of the World Council will not allow a rogue militia to commit the kind of war you are proposing, or any kind of war for that matter. As long as you were just talking about it, we were fine. But we have recently obtained information that you are planning the wholesale slaughter of members of the Purity regardless of their actual involvement in criminal activity."

Eliza shot Veronica a venom-filled glance. She knew whom provided that "recently obtained information." She looked the woman up and down. "Didn't take long did it? How does if feel with their perch up your ass again, you fucking pigeon."

Veronica blanched. "I thought vampires being blood-thirsty monsters was just a Hollywood legend. I'm sorry you think so little of me, but I couldn't allow you to go through with it."

Captain Corbin interrupted. "And apparently, you illegally purchased military transports and weapons through the black market in the last few days. I'm sorry Eliza, but I don't have a choice anymore. I have to place you and your people under arrest. You will all be relocated to a safe house in Nevada. All your people will simply be detained there until the World Council has dealt with the Purity. You will be put up on charges of weapons trafficking and conspiracy to wage illegal military action, a violation of World Council charter. Unfortunately, Valar's diplomatic status grants him immunity for his part. We know you still have The Dragon's Breath in your possession. You will surrender it to me for safekeeping."

"Like you kept The Dead Man's World safe?" Eliza snarled. "Like you kept The Alchemist's Dream safe? Like you kept Wyrm and Kelik safe?"

The crowd behind her started mumbling angrily.

"I would strongly advise that you get your people under control and come quietly," the Captain said. "We have you surrounded and outnumbered, and we've been authorized to use whatever force is necessary to prevent you from starting this Blood War of yours." He leaned close to the gate. "We're not that far from discovering the location of their remaining bases. Give us a chance . . ."

"You're out of chances," Eliza said. "It's our turn now."

"I'm sorry, but you don't get a turn," the Captain said, then straightened his posture. "If you resist arrest, keep in mind that we have flame-throwers capable of taking out your trolls, and more than enough bullets for everyone else."

Valar walked forward, his natural diplomatic skills taking over. "Eliza, this is neither the time nor the place for this kind of fight. I want vengeance too, but . . ."

Valar's speech was cut short as Eliza vaulted over the wall with the obvious intent of landing on Veronica's head, but she was peppered with tranquilizer darts by waiting snipers. She landed somewhat ungracefully in a heap outside the gate, and Veronica instinctively went to check on the woman.

"She's alive, though she's going to be out for a while."

Captain Corbin ordered some men to haul her into a waiting transport. "It'll be easier that way. I don't want her doing any rabble rousing on the way." He turned and looked at Valar. "So, how many tranquilizers do YOU want?"

Valar sneered. "We'll come quietly," he said. "For now. Thug, stand down."

The trolls looked at the approaching flame units, then over at Valar who just nodded his head. The seven of them backed away from the gate, and transports and armed men entered the compound, forcing its residents onto vehicles.

---------------- --------

That evening . . .

---------------- --------

Jonathan Coachman, a Knight of the First Order of the Purity, was as excited as he had ever been. He was in command of the Purity's remaining fleet of attack choppers, all of which were poised behind a ridgeline and were waiting for the Terran prisoner convoy to come through. They had the intercom at the front gate of the vampire's . . . or was it "Hybrid's"? . . . compound, so they had heard everything, and their sources in the United State military confirmed everything. The Terran scum had been taken to Fort Crass and loaded onto two prisoner transports. All except those disgusting trolls, which had been loaded into a heavily reinforced, old-fashioned semi-trailer. But all of the armor in the world wouldn't stop his helicopters' Hellfire missiles from reducing all of them to ash. And the rest would be sitting ducks. True, a number of innocent guards just doing their jobs would die, but it would be a small price to pay for ridding Earth of these parasites. He and his people would wipe out the trolls before turning on the prison transports. A fleet of armored personnel transports would ambush the caravan's guard transports and gun down anyone who escaped the initial onslaught. It had cost the Purity a pretty penny to get all this equipment into the United States, as their contacts in the Border Patrol and Customs had driven hard bargains, but they had managed it. And just to be sure, their vampire "associate" was there with that infernal dark Living Gem called The Dead Man's World. He seemed certain that simply using the power of the jewel, he could help Valar meet a very grisly end. There was apparently some history there, but Jonathan Coachman couldn't worry about it. He had his own job to do.

------------ ---------------------

Down in the caravan . . .

------------ ---------------------

Allyson had been talking in a hushed voice with Terillia and her husband, all of whom were in the same compartment. They were on a series of long benches in the back of an armored prison bus, their wrists tied with a particularly tough chain, which was also attached to a steel bar running the length of the bus. Eliza was leaning up against a corner of the bus, her eyes shut.

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,666 Followers