All Comments on 'IT's a Funny World'

by goyse

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Gross

Horrible

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
keep trying

not bad. not great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What???

Just another sissy boy cuck wimp story written very poorly......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1 star

So you are a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ah, well, since it's true, okay then.

No, not really. This sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

absurd cuck shit.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 7 years ago
Only for perverts or brain sick ones!!

What an idiotic bunch of crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another "crutch" gets serviced.

Will it never end?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
When?

When will men realize most women do not like large cocks? They hurt and often do damage. This is a myth that should die......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This is Really Bad..l.p.

I feel sorry for the author. No vote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
BAYPETER

We are all sick perverts and thats why we come here.Why come here and read sex hot wife stories and then say how sick they are?? Never understand why readers come here and read the stories then bitch about the content??Its a sex site..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I guess I am one of a different time and place.

This is a fair description of a couple's life.. Not of one in the fast lane or not. My experience and knowledge of varies married couples, this is a very well told of A TRUE event. 4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Read your own story

You and sue where having foreplay with Veronica, she said no, sue said let's go, if she going to play like that, it seem like the marriage was open , I would have brought some of her girl friends home, and Tucked them in front of her, then said tuff shit dear, there's the door, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You are a funny guy

You thought this was "true" and "good" ha, ha really hysterical, like the hysterical like the lobotomy she had.

gmann57gmann57almost 7 years ago

please dont write any more bullshit like that again 1 star

patilliepatilliealmost 7 years ago
Omg We havr no context as to why these

People act this way. I mean he is clearly max cuck, but boggles my mind the extent of your lack of bollocks. No wonder she left, what woman would respect a man who lets another fuck his wife in front of him? And then wants to lick it out?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
some people

just hate themselves, you are one don't pass it on go away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Not brave enough to go with the goatse username?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Typical repressed homosexual fantasy

Cliche plot, dully executed.

Psychologists must be fascinated by all of the gay cucks who create complex fantasies to try to cover up their homosexual desire.

NorbertrichardNorbertrichardalmost 7 years ago
short memory, never short on BS

To start with, you mention two children, your lack of balls added a third pregnancy, with no consideration of the outcome. Your either a total bonehead, or a child to think anyone would believe this BS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What ugly and nonsense story!....The author must have some mental issues!

The author did a very poor job on this pathetic story. In fact the author has some serious gay issues mixed with some cuckold issues that were transported to this ugly story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow, low context, poor written and it is not even hot nor sext story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well, in a nutshell

No. An emphatic no.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It is a stupid story

in a funny world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Got what they deserved - a divorce.

Just another cuckold ending up alone. What's new? His ex-wife's excuse at the end holds no water. She wants a better cock then her husbands. And NO ONE is surprised. Drop the true story gag. You're on a porn site on the world wide web. No one believes a word coming out of your mouth. Telling us it's a 'true" story just makes us laugh.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

stupid cuck shit.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 7 years ago
You're an idiot if this is even remotely true.

No wonder she left you, she already has a pussy, why would she need to be married to one?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More like a report for work

This read more of a report for work than a sex story. Almost expected a bullet point list part way through.

KristieBechirKristieBechiralmost 7 years ago
Horrible.

No, worse than horrible.

SamWarrensSamWarrensalmost 7 years ago
A good story

As cuckold stories go this one was pretty good and believable. There was no excessive humiliation and degredation of the husband by her lovers or bulls.

Ignore the know nothing anonys. They should just be glad that breathing is a reflex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No real drama here....it reads like a book report...

...as to the story, I felt hubby was not much of a man. He suspected she was a cheater long before the incident with their best friends, but did nothing about it.

Wifey put on a scene when they got home and, apparently, that was supposed to make her deed of that evening and the prior occasion perfectly OK.

When one of a couple steps across a line and the other makes no fuss, they are giving up their right to demand better behavior and loyalty. It shouldn't be that way..., they both made the same vows and should honor them or gracefully (as possible) get out.

So, wifey became more blatant, arrogant and overbearing, until finally, all respect lost and love, long since cooled, she left him for a bigger cock.

In my mind, as soon as he suspected her perfidy, he should have called her on it and had her investigated, then acted on the information immediately. At the very least, he should have dropped all pretense of fidelity and all interest in sex with his live-in slut and found someone to take up with that didn't think him a toy or tool to abuse and humiliate. At the least, she deserved to have hubby do to her what she was doing to him.

Oh, and how well did their relationship with their "best friends" fare after the last episode? Especially, as it was the second time and she let it get too far, he should have fucked the lights out of his "buddy's" wife and sworn off ever seeing them again, just before throwing wifey out on her ear.

Unless hubby knows beforehand and is in agreement, sluts need ousted to the streets for their faithless ways. If it is not agreed in advance, it is infidelity.

For me, any sex outside of the marriage is infidelity, whether they both agree in advance or not.

By my accounting, this guy is a wimpy cuck-boi and deserves all the misery he got.

And it was a poorly staged and presented story. Characterization was nearly non existent, so the human sympathies good writing relies upon were not present. Cardboard characters don't play well in sexual drama on any day.

No. Thank. You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
NICE!

It's life, and a woman finding she can't live without a big cock filling her pussy and driving her to the point of reflexive, sometimes unwilling behavior is not unusual. I picked my husband as much for the size of his cock as anything else because I knew I did not want to be disappointed sexually for the rest of my life. It worked out wonderfully. *****. Keep writing, and dump the trash comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
If Cuckold Stories

turn your stomach, do not read this one!!! It reeks of self-flagullation!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Women like this are Sad excuses for Human Beings

Every time I come across a woman like this, especially if they are married, I get them right to the edge and walk away laughing.

Stupid women that think because I have a 10" long, 3" diameter Dick that they need to Fuck me. The Married women are the worst. When I do decide to finally get married it sure won't be because she likes the size of my Dick and it won't be to some Dick Whore who can't get enough and Blames her Husband for their own personal issues.

I have seen it countless times from these shallow married women and even some single or "Involved" women as well. They Bitch constantly about their Husbands and this is the Excuse they give me and themselves for wanting my Dick. The Hungrier they are for it, the more obscene they will act and will want to do it anywhere. What they don't realize is I only Fuck on MY OWN TERMS, not theirs. I am 26 years old, 6' 5" 247lbs of nearly all Muscle, most of it fairly well defined, I can get laid whenever I want from almost any woman I want, but these women of all Body Shapes and ages seem to think they are doing me a favor by wanting to screw me, especially the Married Ones lol.

It was worse after I got out of the Military and couldn't figure out what I wanted to do so I did some Bartending and Bouncing at a few local bars. I suppose word got out about my size from other guys in the Gym or something, I don't really know, or maybe it was one of my past Trists that decided to spill the beans.

I don't find these types of stories to be erotic at all but I do read them for a Good Laugh at the stupidity of some of the men and women, when it is a real story, on how they "Justify" each of their own situations. I can usually tell when the author is speaking from experience as it mirrors what I used to hear or hear about from these married women, when I worked in the Bars.

Sorry, but I have no Respect for Cucks or the Women that create them. I figure, why should I when obviously, they have none for themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Boring

I don't even know why I continued to the end it was boring

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
Sure, Women like this are Sad excuses for Human Beings...

... But men like this larva ain't that better.

There's so many 'should have' and 'shouldn't have' in this whole thing, it's not even funny... and, once again, it's supposedly based on a true story!

Lord... can you believe we actually walk around with degenerates like theses sad sacks near us? Urgh...

Let's hope against hope, if those people legit exists, that their kids wised up enough about their true nature to have nothing to do with their parents. They certainly deserves better than what they got settle with.

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
Uugh This is a YUK STORY

Dirty bastards how can a Guy get off watching his cheating wife fuck another Man

and then lick her clean YUK! Sorry this story is ridiculous I doubt that the cuckolds of the world would like it? Also it's that stupid it givs cheating Whores a good name?

So that's what I see about this story! ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just get even

I was getting my masters and working full time and my girlfriend was finishing up her senior year. My girlfriend seemed to start having excuses to not have sex on my nights off from work. I noticed my condom supply was going down then suddenly be replaced a week later. A hidden camera caught my girlfriend and next door neighbor having sex. Both said poison oak really bothered them. I got a used juicer from Goodwill and collected a bunch of poison oak from the park on my street. I juiced the poison oak and used a diabetic syringe and injected the condoms with the poison oak juice. Four days later my girlfriend and my neighbor both were admitted to the hospital with poison oak outbreak to their genital areas. Two days later my girlfriend’s parents called from the hospital and ask if I was coming to visit. I said I was and loaded all my girlfriends stuff up and took it to her parents along with a video of her and my neighbor having sex. Her parents ask me why I was dumping their daughter, I told them to watch the video and I told her parents she must have had an itch that needed scratching.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Silly

Total boring nonsense. Why even bother?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

The best thing in the world is having your wife regularly fucking a hung guy and having her pussy stretched and dripping yummy sperm.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 5 years ago
This is a very factual story

This is what happens to nearly EVERYONE couple that allows one or both of the partnership to "Play". If it is the wife playing, the eventual issue becomes a lack of respect for their hubby. Oh, they might like the fact the hubby is letting them play but it doesn't take away from the fact they lose respect for them. Men don't have that issue with their wives when they play, it is just sex but like any "Just Sex", a relationship can and will form.

I used to play with a large swinger group as a single male when I was younger and while everyone said they were ok with it, I started to pay attention to the people, usually men, whose wives or girlfriends I was fucking. Some of them had a fake smile, some were sexually turned on, some were pretending to be sexually turned on but their eyes and facial expressions always gave away either their disgust, jealousy or hurt.

After about the 4th time of going, I talked to one dude and he said he hated it but was afraid to tell his wife because she was so into it. He figured as long as he only had to put up with this sort of thing once a month, he thought he could. I told him I wouldn't EVER be able to put up with my wife doing this. Later that night, his wife cornered me and told me she wanted to see me several times a week while her husband was working. I told her NO, really loud, grabbed my clothes, told her hubby what she said to me and left, never to go back again.

When she was asking to see more of me I asked why she didn't just divorce her hubby, she looked at me like I was stupid and said because she "Loved" him. He was fine with all of her swinging sex but yet I asked her why she needed me to come to her house or meet her when her hubby was working. She didn't want to hurt his feelings and knew even though he allowed her to attend swinger parties, he didn't like it and it hurt him.

Needless to say, out of the 17 couples that I knew that regularly attended these parties, NONE of them are still married to this day to each other. NOT ONE.

Sorry, but only a week cuckold beta pussy allows his woman to screw other men or even other women. They should just bite the bullet and serve their wives with Divorce Papers even if they do nothing more than just SUGGEST they open their marriage.

notredame43notredame43almost 5 years ago
if true you got what you deserved

No MAN none lets his wife fuck around and stands by doing nothing. Maybe swing(not for me but hey at least you both are doing it and know about it) but this kinda shit yeah you are exiled from the gene pool hopefully

unh0unh0over 4 years ago
It's a funny world....

.....and you are the moronic court jester, a true baffoon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Only a tranny

would write something like this.

JhWALLJhWALLover 3 years ago
Yes wimp wimp wimp

She should have been out the door with her bags the first time you found out you stupid wimp. Guys like you really turn my stomach.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 star - sick cuck/wimp crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just real funny. Amanda my wife and I were over at some friends John and Jeans house along with probably 20 other people for a cookout. Now keep in mind we had 4 children. The party had been breaking up and when it was down to the 4 of us I seen Amanda and John making out. To say the least I was upset. I thought I can play this game. I walked up behind Jean thinking what a ass and gave it a squeeze. Jean was watching Amanda and John but just as soon as I squeezed her bottom she turned and slapped me in the face. I said F___ you. Then I said you tell that S___ that I married as soon as I get to the house I will throw her shit out. She can come here to live and on Monday I will make an appointment with a lawyer. When I left I was power breaking and left deep black marks on their concrete drive. As soon as I got to the house I started throwing her shit out the window. All 3 pulled into our driveway. I had thrown a bunch of nails on the driveway. Amanda started yelling asking what I was doing. I answered just what I told the B____ I was going to do we are through you can live with those homewreacking SOBs John said now listen its not what you think. I said I know it's not what I thought it was all about you 3 and I was not included so get the Hell off my family's property now. Our neighbor was a crazy old guy that I really liked. The old fart shot his shotgun in the air and yelled stop the damn noise now. They did quit yelling. Amanda said what about the children. I will take care of them so you 3 won't be interrupted now please get. I did call and got an appointment on Monday for that Friday. We had accumulated a sizeable net worth. Iwas thinking inconsolable differences but I wanted the children I didn't want them to be raised in that kind of an environment. I asked the lawyer if Amanda could come along if she wanted to because if we could agree it would be a lot less expensive. He said that I could try but he didn't think my wife would agree to come. I said I would ask because I thought she wanted out of the marriage because of her actions. I called her and and she started in. I hung up. She called me instantly. I said I will hang up again and turn my phone off if she didn't want to listen to me. She said ok. I started it is obvious that you want out of our marriage by your actions. She started in I cut her off saying I WILL HANG UP. She said I don't want a divorce I want to stay together. Really as long as I will allow you to F___ who ever you want not going to happen in my marriage. I will try again and this is your last chance do you understand. Yes. Ok we can save a lot of money by using the same lawyer it will be quicker less stress on all of us. She agreed and asked what day and what time will you pick me up? I said no I'll meet you at the lawyers office and gave her the information and hung up. She was already there and I was 15 minutes early. Well when we were done talking she agreed that if I agreed to counciling she would sign the divorce papers at the end if we didn't think we could work past this. I guess I'm like my boss said I'm to soft hearted. But she had to sign a post nuptial agreement if she ever cheated again she walked away with nothing except personal items. I said I would sign the same kind of agreement. We are getting along great and I we have never spoken to John and Jean again. I for sure don't need any enemies if friends are like them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My friend seduced my wife so I reduced him. I let his wife know and his and my wife's employer know that I was suing them. I had proof of them being involved during work. They both were let go. My wife and I had counciling and are still together. His wife divorced him it was his third time cheating and she was done. I was glad that their children were already out on their own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cuck crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Worthless story of a worthless couple.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

And a non-gay man would end him, but a totally homosexual whos closeted would happily deal with another cock being around.

Hope by now you've accepted yourself, we do.

jimjam69jimjam69over 1 year ago

What is with all the wimpy stories?!. Saddest ass bunch of guys I have read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous