All Comments on 'It's a Gift'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppalmost 6 years ago
Another 5 star story

We've come to expect interesting, character driven, fun stories from you and once again you nailed it. I've enjoyed watching the interactions between the two main characters and Juliet. As you mentioned in your afterward, there will be little flare-ups of jealousy and misunderstandings in their future. But things like that, and what people learn from them, are what make your characters grow and seem more real.

As always, I look forward to the next installment of Charlotte and Natasha's story. Thank you for sharing it with us.

stroudlestroudlealmost 6 years ago
Another WP favourite

You are so right with your explanation of dominant/submissive being a gift.

I love that your Mistress and Charlotte stories always have respect and trust at the heart even if as In this chapter it gets misplaced temporally by inexperience . Cue Mistress Natasha with what has to be one of the sexiest teaching moments ive ever read to remind Charlotte how to treat Juliet .

Nuzzled into Natasha's ample breasts I sure I would give a contented sigh as well.

Yes I am really looking forward to the continuation of this sexy threesome also , Jealousy and ups and down are to be conquered I am sure.

Thank you

jc

TrueMortTrueMortalmost 6 years ago
This lesson should be taught in schools.

Although maybe in a different way...

I cannot agree more with JC.

I loved that explanation of D/S relationships when I first read it back when I was a young girl, well a month or so ago when you showed me the first draft, and I love it even more now.

We have gone from the hilarity of the Princesses to the sincere lessons of N&C&J in a short space of time. If that doesn't underline your talent nothing does.

Alex & Sabi :)

YourLinkYourLinkalmost 6 years ago
Another Winner!

I really love the character Juliet and am so glad that you are including her in this saga. I enjoyed how cute Charlotte was with her 'training' of Juliet. Her hesitation with the crop was inspired. One comment (off the subject) if I may...I wish you would disable anon comments. There are anon comments being made on this site from sex sites soliciting members. They have nothing (absolutely nothing) to do with the stories posted and that pisses me off. I've never been a fan of anon comments anyway as they usually are snide and/or stupid. Thanks for the opportunity to vent.

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 6 years ago
Three's a crowd...

...four's a... harem? Or perhaps a complication? If Mistress and Charlotte carry on acquiring eager acolytes they'll have to buy a bigger house and the air will be filled with the music of swishing riding crops. I do admire the way your fiction can switch horses (as it were) and maintain high standards. You never let your readers down, WP.

As an aside, I'm with YourLink---these sex ads have been pissing me off for weeks. And others may have noticed that the site has recently picked up a rather unpleasant and offensive troll although he seems to have been quiet for a couple of days.

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicalmost 6 years agoAuthor
One Bad Apple

Thank you all who have left comments on this story. I appreciate the feedback that I've gotten on this and all of my stories. And up until now it's all been legitimate, but recently I had to delete my third anonymously posted spam comment. So I have made the decision to disable anonymous comments for the foreseeable future.

JodiHutchinsJodiHutchinsalmost 6 years ago
I love this series!

Your portrayal of a polyamorous relationship is beautiful and you keep the realism along side with the possible flares of jealousy that are, to a point, almost unavoidable in such an arrangement. The transitions between each point of view are clear and never leave me confused as to who is taking over the story telling. Can't wait for more!

peter944peter944almost 5 years ago
Well done

I am not sure if I personally believe in polyamory but this series has come across as a believable (an entertaining) story of exploration. I am not normally into the lesbian genre but have found the writing to be excellent and believable. Well done.

FandeborisFandeborisover 2 years ago

Another installment of Natasha and Charlotte, and now with Juliet. May they find love and happiness together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
981 Followers
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES