It's a Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Charlotte Annabelle, just what do you think you're doing?" I heard. Oh shit, Mistress was home. And I just got middle-named.

"Mistress, I -- I didn't think your flight was in until tonight," I said.

"Charlotte, you didn't answer my question. What are you doing to poor Juliet?"

"She asked -- um -- we decided -- um -- I was ..."

"Please Miss Natasha. Sniff. It's not her fault," Juliet said. She had lifted her cheek from the floor and straightened up to a kneeling position. Her ass was bright pink and there was a tear streak on the left side of her face. I felt like dirt.

"I asked her to train me," Juliet continued. "That's all this was. -- Sniff. -- A surprise for you. I made a mistake and she was punishing me for it, that's all."

Mistress walked over to where Juliet was kneeling and held Juliet's head to her thigh. She stroked Juliet's hair until the sniffling stopped, then reached down and used her thumb to wipe away the tear on Juliet's cheek. When Juliet finally moved away I noticed she had left a little tear-stain on Mistress's skirt. I am a horrible person.

"Thank you, Miss Natasha."

"Girls," Mistress said. "Follow me, please."

Follow me, that was it. Definitely weird, Mistress didn't sound upset at all. I guess I'd say her tone was one of disappointment more than anything, but she was leading us up to her office and I didn't think it was necessarily for a friendly chat.

*

The Correction

Natasha

"Come on in girls." I led the two of them into my office and they both stood ramrod strait on an imaginary line in front of my desk. I paced a slow circle around them and took a moment enjoy the sight of these two very beautiful, if somewhat apprehensive young ladies standing naked before me.

"Wow, girls. Standing at attention." I stopped in front of Juliet and reached out to trace the curve of her hip with the tip of my finger. She shivered. "You don't think you're in trouble do you?"

"Um -- Yes? Miss Natasha."

I unfastened two buttons on my blouse and moved one step to the right so that I was standing directly in front of Charlotte. "And why is that?" I asked Charlotte.

"Because I was playing with Juliet, Mistress. And you weren't home?"

"Oh, girls. What you two do together in your free time is up to you. Try again." I slipped two more buttons from their buttonholes and tugged my blouse open just a little past the halfway point. I caught Juliet trying to catch a peek and smiled. Nice to know I've still got it.

"Because I was smacking her with the crop, Mistress." Charlotte was still standing up straight, but she might just as well been slumped forward with her head hanging down for all the shame in her voice.

"That's right. And what do you girls think that I should do with you after this little indiscretion?" As they contemplated their answers I slipped the last few buttons of my blouse and untucked the tails from my skirt. "Well?"

It was Charlotte who answered again. "Spank us, Mistress? Or maybe just me, since I was the one with the crop. And I'll probably get the ruler too, since we're in your office."

"Oh, Charlotte." I reached over to caress her cheek. "When's the last time I used the ruler on you in anger? Hmm?" I watched her eyes moving as she tried to recall. I knew the answer. It was when Charlotte first came to live with me, before I knew what the hell I was doing.

"It's been a while, Mistress."

I continued peeling off my blouse as Charlotte stood pondering. I slipped my arms out of the sleeves and held it loosely in my hand. I thought about dropping it on the floor, but instead laid it over the back of Juliet's shoulders, like a scarf. She shuddered just a little bit as I did, causing me to grin.

"So let me tell you why we're here girls. We're here to take advantage of a teachable moment."

I took Charlotte's hand and laid it on my breast, tucking her fingers under the lacy white fabric of my bra. "And to do that, I'm going to need you to tell me what you'd like to do with your hand, Charlotte."

"Um -- which one, Mistress?"

"The one on my boob, baby," I chuckled. "Which one did you think?"

Charlotte's cheeks turned a bright pink and I heard Juliet let out a small snort. She was chewing her lower lip, trying not to repeat her outburst, but it wasn't working so well. I heard one more small snort before she got herself back under control.

"Don't worry Juliet. You'll get your turn. But first I want Charlotte to tell me exactly what she'd like to do with my tits. And please, be as detailed as possible."

I don't think Charlotte knew exactly what to think. She fidgeted for several seconds before coming up with an answer. "Well, Mistress. First I'd free them from your underwear, so that I could hold them properly."

I reached back and unhooked my brassiere, slipping the straps over my arms and letting it fall free. And just like my blouse, I laid it over Juliet's shoulders. Poor girl looked as if she might pass out at any minute. I kissed her on the cheek.

"Like this, Charlotte?" I brought my hands to my chest and cupped my surgically-enhanced breasts, pressing them upward for added effect.

Juliet just stared, wide-eyed, while poor Charlotte tried desperately to think of what to say next.

"I swear girls, what is it about my boobs? Every time you see them it's like your higher brain functions shut down."

"They're so fucking gorgeous, Miss Natasha."

"Thank you, Juliet." I touched my finger to her cheek. "And watch the language, please."

"Yes, Miss Natasha. Sorry, Miss Natasha." She was smirking, but I let it slide.

"Now Charlotte, you still haven't fully answered my question. What else would you like to do with them?"

"Um, I'd like to tease them, Mistress. Play with them until I had your nipples standing up and begging for attention."

Both girls were wide-eyed and staring now as I held my breasts in my own hands and rolled my nipples under my fingers, pinching and tugging, until they were stiff and crinkled.

"They're standing up, Charlotte. Now what?"

"Um -- oh, my gosh, I'd -- I'd take one into my mouth, Mistress. Swirl my tongue around it. Feel its stiffness. Taste your skin."

"Like this?" I took full advantage of my endowments and hoisted my ample bosom so that my stiff, pink nipples were within easy reach of my mouth. I watched both girls staring shamelessly now as I flicked my tongue over one and then the other.

I made sure to moan a little bit to let them know what they were missing. "Anything else Charlotte?" I asked. Charlotte just stood with her mouth agape, saying nothing. Juliet appeared to be similarly entranced.

"Let me ask you this, Charlotte. Would you smack them with a riding crop until I cried?"

"Um -- No, Mistress. No, I wouldn't." Charlotte began chewing her lower lip. I think she was beginning to figure out where I was going with this little demonstration.

"How about you, Juliet? Would you?"

"No, Miss Natasha."

"Why not girls? I'm standing here topless, presenting my breasts to you. I'm asking you what you'd like to do with them. I'm giving them to you to do with as you see fit."

Charlotte stopped chewing her lip and spoke up. "Because it's a gift, Mistress, and I should treat it with respect. Just like I should treat Juliet with respect, because her submission to me is a gift."

"Oh baby, I'm so proud of you." I reached out and cupped Charlotte's cheek, stroking her smooth skin with my thumb. She blushed a little, and I noticed her eyes were still fixed on my chest. Juliet's too. I hugged the two girls to me, purposely mashing their cheeks into my breasts. I heard a couple of contented sighs as they settled in.

"Juliet honey, does that make sense to you? It's something you and I have never really discussed, but it's very important." I stroked her hair, and Charlotte's too.

"Um, I'm not sure, Miss Natasha."

"In short, you're always in control, honey. Charlotte or I should only ever take you as far as you're willing to go. We may push you right up to the edge, but you can always say no. We play to enhance pleasure, not to be cruel."

"Charlotte did tell me to remember the words slow down and stop."

"That's good, I'm glad. Charlotte's a smart girl, and I know she really cares for you." I continued caressing my two girls. "But she's new to the dominant role and she might make some mistakes along the way, just like I did when we first started.

"I'm a big believer in positive reinforcement." I let my hands fall to their waists and then caressed the curve of their lovely bottoms. "Praise the behaviors you want repeated and ignore the ones you don't."

I noticed neither one of them moved their heads, content to continue resting them on my chest. Finally Juliet raised her gaze to me. "Yes Miss Natasha, Charlotte did mention something about reward-based training."

I smiled. Charlotte really is a smart girl. Just got a little off track, that's all. I kissed Charlotte on the head as she too straightened up. "And what was that reward going to be, honey?" I whispered as I dragged my discarded blouse and brassiere over Juliet's shoulders. She swallowed hard.

"You OK, Juliet?"

Juliet nodded. She lowered her gaze for a moment and then looked at me with a mischievous little smirk. The cheeky girl I knew may have checked out for a little while, but she was definitely back now. "She said I could give myself an orgasm while she watched, Miss Natasha."

"And I take it from your grin that you approve of that idea."

"Very much, Miss Natasha. I don't know why, but the thought of it excites me. And -- and it would be even better if -- if you would watch too, Miss Natasha." Juliet's gaze had shifted from the bridge of my nose to the carpeting at my feet. "Would you like that? Having me pleasure myself for you?"

I reached out and placed my finger under Juliet's chin and raised her gaze to mine. "I think I would like that quite a bit. In fact, I'd love it if you and Charlotte would show me everything you've been practicing while I've been away."

Both girls' faces were beaming brightly, and I watched a tiny shiver run the length of Juliet.

*

The Reward

Juliet

"Mistress, I'd like to put one of my play collars on her." That's what I heard as I knelt on the carpeting in front of Miss Natasha's desk, hands on my thighs, trying to wait patiently for Miss Charlotte or Miss Natasha to give me a command.

I was beginning to feel a little bit woozy. Not physically ill, just on edge. I used to get this way before going up on stage, but I learned to deal with it using breathing exercises. I tried some of that now. Breathe in, hold, exhale. Breathe in, hold, exhale.

As I felt my anxiety level dropping, I heard Charlotte's voice. "Juliet darling, present yourself for inspection." I put my hands behind my head and laced my fingers together just like Charlotte had taught me. I arched my back and spread my knees as far as they would go.

I ran through a mental checklist, as I visualized Miss Charlotte praising what she referred to as my beautiful tits. I didn't want to mess this up, especially not with Miss Natasha here. Hands behind my head, fingers laced. Thighs spread. Straight posture. Tits and ass out on display. Chin up. Gaze slightly lowered.

"You're very beautiful, Juliet." Miss Natasha held my left nipple between her finger and thumb and was gently rolling it back and forth as she addressed me.

"Thank you, Miss Natasha." I shivered just a little. Miss Natasha was looking me up and down with that hungry gaze of hers. The look that says, I'll take that one, and preferably served rare. God, I would do anything for this woman. How does she do that to me?

"I have a collar for you, you sexy thing." Charlotte came into my view holding a thin, black leather collar in her hand, something that might look at home on a cat or a small breed of dog. She reached out to fasten it around my neck.

I always thought it would feel humiliating to wear something that was normally associated with a pet. Even a collar as subtle and as elegant as Charlotte's spoke of ownership. But surprisingly, the collar Charlotte fastened around my neck felt good. It was a reminder that I had someone looking after me, someone who thought I was beautiful and sexy, and took the time to tell me so.

I felt a smile forming on my lips.

That's when I noticed Charlotte had also brought that wicked-looking crop along. My smile started to droop. I really hoped it was just for gentle taps and corrections. After everything Miss Natasha had said about my gift, I thought it was probably a safe bet, but still just the sight of that thing had me replaying earlier, less comfortable events in my mind.

"Juliet darling," Charlotte said, "when you wear this collar I expect you to be submissive. You'll be my girl, just like you were in training, OK?"

"Yes, Miss Charlotte."

"Good," she said. "And when Mistress is home, you'll be her girl, and I will be too. Like when we were on vacation together. Sisters." I grinned, recalling the fond memories of our times together in Mexico, hotel rooms when I was on tour, and recently in San Diego.

"When your collar is off darling, you're free to be my sassy, irreverent girlfriend again." Charlotte smiled. "I really hope that's not going to be too confusing for you."

"No, Miss Charlotte. I can remember."

"Great. Now let's show Mistress what you've learned, OK?"

"Yes, Miss Charlotte."

"Maybe we should all go out and start from the beginning. Is that OK, Mistress?" Charlotte looked at Miss Natasha and she nodded. "Would anybody like a smoothie before we start?" Charlotte continued, "I could make another batch."

"Yes, Miss Charlotte," I sighed. "That sounds wonderful."

*

This was it, my big moment. I felt a little like I was walking into an audition, though deep down I was pretty sure I was already hired. Charlotte reached over to stroke my hair. "Break a leg, darling," she whispered, and I grinned at her use of the old showbiz idiom.

"Juliet, will you step into my office and wait for me, please?" Miss Natasha opened the door and gestured with her outstretched arm.

"Yes, Miss Natasha." It made me feel good that she still bothered to say please even though I had pretty well agreed to do whatever she said when I let Charlotte put the collar on me.

A dim amber light flickered from various places around the room as I got down to crawl through the doorway on all fours. Shadows danced over the walls and floor as I propelled my naked body deeper inside Miss Natasha's home office.

Charlotte had said Miss Natasha set it up that way using electronic candles as a way to achieve a pleasant ambiance without the fire hazard. I thought the ambiance lay somewhere on the scale between romantic dinner and spooky haunted house. Currently, I was leaning a little toward spooky.

I found the spot to one side of the door that faced Miss Natasha's big hardwood desk, the spot that Charlotte had me use when we practiced. She said it was just on the other side of where she would be kneeling when it was time for both of us. I took a deep breath and sat back on my haunches.

Breathe in, hold, exhale. I adjusted my knees so they were spread about shoulder width apart. Breathe in, hold, exhale. I placed my palms on my thighs and straightened my posture. Breathe in, hold, exhale. I heard Charlotte's voice in my head reminding me to stick my sexy tits out, so I did.

I tried to clear my mind of all possible distractions and just focus on the image of Miss Natasha smiling down on me, caressing me, and praising my actions. I think it worked. My nipples got hard anyway. I was just wrestling with the thought of why it was that I would do anything for that woman when I heard muted footsteps behind me.

"Juliet, darling." It was Charlotte, and she was standing beside me, stroking my hair. "Are you ready to show Mistress what you've learned?"

"Yes, Miss Charlotte." I felt calm and alert. I could do this.

"Make me proud, darling." She stopped stroking my hair and took a step to the side. "Present yourself for Mistress, Juliet."

"Yes, Miss Charlotte." I moved my hands from atop my thighs to behind my head and laced my fingers together. I spread my thighs as wide as I could go and stuck my chest out and ass out. From somewhere in the room I felt a stray air current, and I swear it was blowing right up my crotch. I shivered a little.

"Very nice, Juliet." Miss Natasha spoke and I felt myself flush just a little.

"Thank you, Miss Natasha."

I felt something familiar touching my shoulder. Something soft and flexible, just a couple fingers wide, trailing down over the side of my rib cage and coming to a halt just under my breast. Oh god, was it? I shifted my eyes just a little. It was. It was the end that wicked black leather crop.

Miss Natasha trailed it upward until it was just under my nipple. I shivered. It's a gift, I told myself. My submission is a gift. Miss Natasha will treat my gift with respect. -- Oh, god I hope so.

"You seem nervous, Juliet."

"Um -- Yes, Miss Natasha."

"Care to enlighten me as to why?" The soft leather end of the crop flicked gently over my nipple and then back again.

"Y -- Yes, Miss Natasha. I'm -- um -- I'm afraid you'll slap the hell out of my tits. I know you said it's a gift and all, but ... And then there's all this spooky mood lighting. I'm feeling pretty exposed right now."

"Exhilarating, isn't it?" Miss Natasha smiled and placed the business end of the crop under my chin. She was pressing gently upward. "Stand up, please."

I shivered. "Yes, Miss Natasha."

Somehow I managed to get up from a kneeling position and still keep my fingers laced behind my head. Whenever Charlotte and I practiced, I always seemed to stumble. I felt pretty proud of myself for pulling that off, and I was still technically presenting myself for inspection, so I arched my back and stuck my sexy tits out. I bit my lip to suppress a grin.

"Very good, honey." Miss Natasha wrapped her hand around the back of my neck, laying it just below my intertwined fingers, and pressed her mouth against mine. I wasn't expecting that, and it took me a moment before I parted my lips enough for her tongue to gain access.

I moaned into her mouth. She still hadn't put her blouse or bra back on and her fabulous boobs were pressed against mine, and with the way her nipples were poking into me I'd say she was enjoying this moment too. Something between my thighs just twitched and I was pretty sure there was girl-juice leaking down my leg.

"Juliet, dear," Miss Natasha said, "I'd like you to step forward to my desk and bend over with your feet spread and your weight forward on your elbows, please."

"Like for receiving punishment, Miss Natasha?"

"Yes Juliet, just like that."

"Y -- Yes, Miss Natasha." I did as she asked and lower myself down over the top of her desk, bending at the waist. I took a deep breath and went through my mental checklist again. Breathe in, hold, exhale. Back arched. Breathe in, hold, exhale. Head up and ass up. Breathe in, hold, exhale. Weight forward on my elbows. Breathe in, hold, exhale.

I shivered. Shivering wasn't part of the checklist, but I was pretty sure I was going to feel that crop on my backside again, no matter what we discussed about gifts earlier. Yep, there it was, but it wasn't a smack. Miss Natasha was dragging it up the inside of my thigh. And to top it all off, that air current was back, and it was blowing right up my ass.

"Still nervous, Juliet?" Miss Natasha tipped her head to one side as she asked, as if she had developed a nervous tick. Odd.