It's a Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um -- Yes, Miss Natasha. Very nervous."

I felt a finger pressing up against my entrance. It wasn't Miss Natasha, she was in front of me. It had to be Charlotte, and she seemed determined. I shuddered, and suddenly I knew what the little head twitch was for earlier -- it was a signal to Charlotte.

Mmm. Charlotte was inside me now and gently rubbing my favorite spot. My leg started shaking and I was having a hard time getting it back under control. All of the air in my lungs came rushing out, fogging the polished wood of the desk under me.

"Charlotte?" Miss Natasha said.

"I'd say she likes being a little nervous, Mistress."

Suddenly I felt empty inside, and I watched Charlotte walk around the desk to stand beside Miss Natasha. She offered her finger and Miss Natasha slid her tongue up one side and smiled. Then I saw the two of them sharing Charlotte's juicy finger like it was an ice cream on a hundred-degree day.

"Juliet honey, you've done splendidly," Miss Natasha cooed. "Are you ready for that reward now?"

"Oh yes, Miss Natasha. Thank you, Miss Natasha." My leg started shaking again at the mere suggestion of spreading my thighs for Miss Natasha, so she could watch me bring myself to orgasm. And the way things were going, I didn't think it was going to take much time for me to reach my peak.

"Come here, honey." Miss Natasha wrapped her arm around my waist and helped me to stand up again. I kept my feet spread apart. She hadn't asked me to do anything different, and I was a little bit afraid that any friction down there, no matter how slight, might set off a chain reaction.

As Miss Natasha laid my head on her gorgeous breasts and hugged me to her, I watched Charlotte scurrying around with what looked like a purple foam yoga mat and an over-sized white bath towel. She laid everything out on the desk and smoothed the wrinkles out of the towel.

"Lie down please, Juliet." Miss Natasha patted the top of Charlotte's little creation and held my hand while I climbed up. "Comfortable?"

"Yes, Miss Natasha."

"Good."

As I lay on my back atop Miss Natasha's desk, I watched Charlotte take up a position at my feet, while Miss Natasha came around to the side by my head. Charlotte was sliding her hands over my thighs and calves, while Miss Natasha cradled my head in one hand and cupped my cheek with the other.

"Whenever you're ready, honey," Miss Natasha whispered. "It's your reward, so claim it however you'd like."

"Yes, Miss Natasha."

I reached up with both hands and tugged on my nipples a little before letting my right hand slide over my quivering stomach and toward the moistness between my thighs. I was shivering. Oh god, I hope I can make this last for more than five seconds.

"Here, let me help you with that, honey." Miss Natasha gently stroked my cheek and then trailed her fingertip down to where I was tugging earlier. She ran lazy figure-eights around my breasts, bumping into a nipple now and then. I sighed and vowed that next time I would ask for a pillow, so she could use both hands.

"Anything I can do down here, you just let me know darling." Charlotte's hands were traveling up and down the insides of my thighs at a rather leisurely pace. My legs were shaking again, and I couldn't make them stop. I pulled my legs up so that my feet were resting on the desk. Charlotte helped.

My legs were still shaking, and now my heels were pounding out a crazy syncopated rhythm on Miss Natasha's desk in spite of all the extra padding Charlotte had laid out. I hadn't even touched myself yet. Five seconds may have been a wee bit optimistic.

I looked up and Miss Natasha was gazing down on me, smiling. She lowered her head a bit and I craned my neck so that I could meet her lips. Suddenly, I was somewhere else. My legs were still trembling and shaking, but all I could think about was the pillowy softness of Miss Natasha's lips.

I loved those lips. I love Miss Natasha. I felt Charlotte's steady hands holding my thighs, calming my tremors. My feet stopped pounding quite so hard. I love Miss Charlotte. My breath hitched, caught in my throat for a moment.

The truth is, I loved them both. And at that moment, an epiphany hit me like a freight train. I would do anything for them, because deep down, I knew they would do anything for me. And that anything included me putting on a good show for them. I finally remembered what I was supposed to be doing up here on the desk -- claiming my reward.

I slid my finger over my warm slick folds. I parted easily and pressed inside, being careful not to knock up against anything too sensitive, because I really did want to make this last. But honestly, at this point, I thought I could go over the edge if either one of these women so much as glanced at my big toe.

The thought of that made me chuckle slightly and I was able to dip my finger in and out a couple of times without shrieking in ecstasy. I could do this. I pulled my finger free and blindly offered it to Charlotte. I knew she was down there somewhere, but my eyes were currently covered by Miss Natasha's hair as she continued exploring my mouth.

I know my aim must have been pretty good, because I felt Charlotte swirling her tongue around my finger, and heard all sorts of slurping noises coming from her direction. That must have gotten Miss Natasha's attention, because I felt her tongue pull back and she gave me a quick peck before raising her eyes to Miss Charlotte.

As if on cue, Miss Charlotte sucked the last bit of girl-juice off my finger and released it with a pop. I immediately slipped it back between my folds, pistoning in and out a few times. This time I bought my sticky finger up to Miss Natasha. She grabbed me by the wrist and plunged my finger into her mouth. She slurped and sucked until I thought she might pull my finger right off my hand, but then she let it pop free.

"Thank you Juliet, you taste wonderful. But it is your reward." Miss Natasha guided my hand back down between my thighs. Charlotte was still there, waiting. I pressed my finger inside while she watched, and reached down with my other hand to tease my clit.

"Ohh," I moaned. I was trying to go slow and make it last, I really was. I wanted to. But, oh god was it tough. My two lovely tormentors were not helping either. Miss Natasha was back to probing my mouth with her stiff tongue. I could taste my own juices on her lips too.

Charlotte was doing something with her finger. She had it pressed up under mine as together we probed in and out of my channel. It felt good, but slightly odd -- like it was my finger inside me, but not my finger -- and when she pulled it out, I almost complained. But then I realized where she was going.

"Ohh, gawd!" I deserved this, I really did. It was the same thing I did to her earlier today. The little maneuver that got me five smacks with that wicked leather crop this morning. Charlotte slid her slim little finger deep inside my ass.

Fuck it, this is it. No holding back. Those were my thoughts as I plunged my own finger in and out of my dripping pussy, while Charlotte worked on my tight backdoor, and I knocked my clit from side to side with the fingers of my other hand. As if that were not enough, Miss Natasha had moved her lips from my mouth down to my chest.

Oh, fuck. My feet were pounding on the desk again, my thighs were shaking and there wasn't a damn thing I could do to stop it. I clenched my ass down hard around Charlotte's finger, and arched my back, encouraging Miss Natasha to draw my nipple a little deeper into her mouth.

My fingers flew over my clit while my other hand worked at keeping time with Miss Charlotte's probing. My entire body shivered. My vision started to wash out.

Despite the dim artificial candle light in the room, everything seemed a little too bright. I breathed in and it felt like I got an extra lungful of air. There was a clean fresh smell to the air. Pure like a crisp winter's day.

I screamed.

And then everything went black.

*

"Hey sleepyhead." Charlotte lay beside me, grinning. She propped herself up on her elbow and slid her index finger down over my nose. "We weren't sure how long you'd be out, so I decided to crawl in with you. Didn't want you to wake up not knowing where you were or how you got here."

I looked around. We were in the king-sized bed in what started out as Miss Natasha's bedroom, that Charlotte said became their room when she moved in, and was now referred to as our room -- the three of us. I pushed back the cozy down comforter so that just a thin sheet covered my naked body.

I felt around my neck. I was no longer wearing the collar.

"You want to make out?" Charlotte asked, grinning.

"Uggh." I lifted my head to look at her. "You trying to kill me?"

"I'm kidding. Little worn out, huh?" Charlotte traced out the underside of my breast through the sheet that separated my skin from hers. "Unless you really want to." She puckered her lips for a moment and then broke into a wide grin.

I flopped my head back on the pillow. "Charlotte?" I said. "Oh, you're probably going to hate me for this -- but I -- I feel like I have to tell you."

Charlotte stopped tracing under my breast and placed her finger on my chin, saying nothing, but waiting for me to continue.

"Charlotte. I think I'm in love with your wife." I turned my head and looked away. I took a deep breath and continued. "I'm sorry. If you want me to move into the guest room or just move out ..."

"Oh, Juliet, that's so sweet." There was not a trace of sarcasm in Charlotte's voice at all. She was dead serious. "She has that effect, doesn't she? So was it when she was commanding you to do things in her office, because I have to say you were looking a little dreamy-eyed, and I don't think it was the candles."

I turned my head to her, my mouth probably gaping wide open. "Seriously? You're cool with this? I just told you I'm in love with your wife, Charlotte. You're not going to wait and kill me in my sleep are you?"

"And deprive myself of all your wonderful gifts? Oh Juliet, please!" Charlotte tapped me on the nose with her fingertip as if admonishing me for ever letting such an absurd thought enter my head. "Besides, I think you've been in love with her about as long as I've been in love with you."

Charlotte kissed my cheek. "Now if you're ready to get up, I'll show you how to make one of Mistress's favorite dinners. I'm afraid you missed lunch."

I swung my legs out over the side of the bed and sat up. Charlotte crawled up behind me and draped her arms over my shoulders. She leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Collar or no collar, you sexy thing?"

"I think no collar, if that's alright. I need to be your girlfriend for a while. Being Miss Natasha's submissive wears me out. Being so aroused all the time. I don't know how you do it."

"You'll adapt." Charlotte ran her tongue up the side of my neck. She reached over to the nightstand to grab the collar that had been on my neck earlier. "Maybe I can put it on you for dinner? Could be fun."

*

The Confession

Charlotte

"Mistress, please come with me to the dining room. We have a surprise for you." I watched Mistress mark her place in her book and set it aside. She put her hand on my ass, squeezing and caressing as soon as she stood up. I was wearing a kitchen apron and nothing else so I probably should have expected that. Still it was nice.

I took Mistress by the hand and led her into the dining room where Juliet was wearing nothing but a collar and a smile, kneeling on the dining room rug. She held a glass of Chardonnay up for Mistress who hoisted it for a sip and then reached down to caress Juliet's cheek.

"Thank you, honey." Mistress smiled. She inhaled deeply. "Something smells wonderful."

"I showed Juliet how to make your favorite broiled salmon dinner, Mistress. She did all the work, and I have to say it looks amazing. Why don't you make yourself comfortable, and we'll bring it out to you. Oh, and by the way, Juliet's totally in love with you." I winked and grinned.

Juliet glared at me and chewed her lip. I could tell she wanted desperately to reach out and smack me, but was held back by the fact that she wore the collar and was technically supposed to be submissive to both Mistress and me. Civility won out in the end, but I could see it was definitely a struggle for her.

As Juliet and I headed for the kitchen, Mistress reached out and took Juliet's hand, causing her to pause for a moment. Mistress looked up, and I watched their eyes meet. "Don't let Charlotte's teasing embarrass you too much, Juliet." Mistress stroked Juliet's hand with her thumb. "I love you too -- and your gifts. I'm glad you're here with us."

I watched a bright smile spreading over Juliet's face as her fingers gently fell from Mistress's grasp. I smiled too.

* * *

Epilogue

Natasha

After dinner I thanked my girls for a wonderful meal and offered to clean up the dishes. Charlotte wouldn't hear of it and shooed me off to the living room, sending Juliet tagging along behind to keep me company. I think Juliet would have been content just to kneel at my feet and let me stroke her hair while I sipped my coffee, but I patted the couch cushion and asked her to sit with me for a while.

I slipped the collar off her neck and we had a nice chat about everything that went on today. We talked of love and jealousy, passion and ecstasy, and submission and respect. Juliet was so excited and eager to please that I had to remind her several times that she was more than just a plaything in this household, and that Charlotte and I cared for her very much.

By the time Charlotte finished with the dishes and came to join us, Juliet was curled up with her head resting on my thigh and snoring softly. On the other side, I held Charlotte to my chest and stroked her hair, while she in turn reached over to trail her fingers back and forth across the bare skin of Juliet's shoulders.

There were contented sighs from all of us. I thought it was shaping up to be a very good summer.

*

Afterword

After writing this, I find myself needing to put on New Order's Bizarre Love Triangle (the 12" vinyl extended single of course.) Ever since I wrote The Third Wheel, I've wanted to explore the aspect of a long-term polyamorous relationship with these ladies.

I'm sure it will not always be rosy for them and there will be little flare-ups of jealousy and misunderstanding here and there along the way. But deep down I think they all love and respect each other enough to work through the rough spots.

I'm really looking forward to their adventures together and I hope you are too.

-WP