All Comments on 'It's a Hard Life'

by Cromagnonman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Raptor5Raptor5over 13 years ago
Adding More

Interesting start. Hopefully you are going to and another chapter to this. You said that three women would help him. So far only one is. I'm sure he's had the hots for his mother and sister along the way and living in the outback will help with the hiding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
bullshit

so even though his sister loves him so much that she tries to get him with her best friend who also happens to have had a crush on the brother for years, she still is willing to fuck her behind his back. i call bullshit, alls forgiven after a few days and she doesnt need to explain anything? his sister is also forgiven? all this despite the fact the they both said they loved each other? cromagnonman, you are a terrible author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No Bullshit!

Hey, Cromagnonman, Re: "bullshit" by Anonymous - Please ignore that comment! Anonymous is the one that's full of "bullshit". It was a great story as yours usually are and consistent.

Re: comment by Raptor5, I think the three women are pretty obvious (mother, sister, Karen) and one doesn't not have to imply incest or other improper relationships to loving family members. As far as a sequel is concerned, that's your call as the author. The story stands alone but if you want to do a sequel, I'll certainly read it!

-- A Canadian Lurker --

gravyruggravyrugover 13 years ago
Way too fast-paced

The bones of a good story are here, but it seemed like you were in a hurry to get to the end of it. Flesh it out a bit, give some more detail about the people, and maybe less about Australian wildlife. You've written better stories than this one, so I know it's not lack of talent.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
DOWN UNDER MATES

have the same problems as up over folks. TK U MLJ LV NV

Storm113Storm113almost 10 years ago
uh uh

sorry. cheating is cheating. they are engaged. she should be gone along with sis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
well

She was engaged, she cheated. That it was with his sister, who was pushing them together was worse.

Is she bisexual then?

Did the sister have another motive to getting them together? Keeping her lover close and in the family?

He needs to do a lot more thinking before marriage to her.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 9 years ago
Yep it was cheating

There can be no argument about that - he needed to deal with what that means about both of them. That would take which he took and worked on in his own way. If that did it for him then so bait.

CM does tend to let things move Rey quickly I his stories and for people tobe exceedingly decisive. So that is not a surprise.

Not sure I would be as forgiving nor forgive at all so quickly. But it is not my story and CM will always be right in the world of his own making LOL.

GoesGruntGoesGruntalmost 5 years ago
Define Forgiveness

"stop feeling angry or resentful toward (someone) for an offense, flaw, or mistake."

Nothing in there says trust them again. Getting over anger is good. Trusting after betrayal is not only foolish, it's socially irresponsible. People don't learn the cost of betrayal if you let them back into a place where they can repeat it. What they learn is that it's acceptable.

Of course there is always a matter of degree and that's a bit subjective. But "it will never happen again" is a lie. The second time it happens you set yourself up for it and no one else to blame.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Heck. What about a threesome???

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Nice story, I like it. AAAA++++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCromagnonman@Cromagnonman
1284 Followers
I'm a pretty normal average male, chronologically well over 18 but psychologically I'm not so sure. I have been writing as a hobby for many years and now that I have time on my hands I am looking to become more professional at it. I enjoy reading, morning walks along the river...