It's a Journey Not a Destination Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Fuck Ya! Your mouth was made for me Leticia! Suck my big cock!"

Clearly the girls inhibitions were gone, and each deep thrust was paused deep in the counsellors throat, highlighted with a deep guttural groan. Not one for theatrics, even Leticia was finding the girls verbalization intoxicating. It wasn't for show... she was expressing her feelings; she could feel it and it was making her wetter by the second. She now had a proverbial pool of fluid soaked into her office carpet, between her legs.

"I can feel it Leticia, I can feel your meal preparing for your stomach. I hope you're hungry! I'm going to feed you so much cum!"

Isabel was full on fucking Leticia's face, slamming her cock so hard her huge balls were slapping under her chin. The room was filled with ridiculously wet schlepping sounds, groans and whimpers. Isabel's groans were getting deeper and louder as her balls churned the inevitable. Leticia was whimpering in delight as she had begun a series of multiple orgasms and knew there was a big one right on the horizon.

"Yes! Yes! Here it comes! Get ready Leti.... OOOHHHH FUUUUCCKKK! SHIT! SWALLOW... SWALLOW IT ALLLLLLL!"

Leticia's dam burst and she could feel herself literally squirting into her panties and down her legs. Isabel's first eruption was launched as she pinned the counsellor's head to her groin. Like a fleshy firehose, a massive stream of cum went straight into her stomach, then a second... and a third. Each blast lasted 5 seconds and the viscosity was thick and warm.

Leticia pushed back on Isabel's hips a little. It was too much too fast, and she needed to breathe. Isabel finally caught on and released her head, so she could pull back out of her throat. She could now breathe but she had to swallow faster as the cum was still flowing fast and furious.

Both women were struggling to hang on as the intense orgasms were draining them completely. As the last of Isabel's cum was gently sucked from the source, Leticia pulled back and sat down on her heels, while the wobbly Italian, carefully made her way back to her original seat. Instinctively the Latin counsellor brought her hands under her skirt to her panties. They felt like she just peed in them they were so soaked and saturated, but when she brought her hand up to her face, it wasn't pee she could smell on her fingers.

"My goodness Isabel. That was so... intense!" Leticia announced.

"I'm so sorry Leticia. I don't know why I get like that. It's like I lose all faculties from my brain and think purely with my other head."

Leticia giggled at her synopsis. "First off Isabel, you have NOTHING to apologize for, trust me! I admit I don't normally respond to sexual aggression but coming from you, I felt so alive! It was exhilarating!" She could see the younger woman relax a little. "That was, without a doubt, the greatest sexual experience of my life Isabel!"

"I guess this thing is good for something." The student joked.

"It is true, Isabel. You have been gifted a wonderful instrument, but it's the owner that drives the magic. You are so completely in tune with your lover and that's what makes what you do magical! You gave me everything I needed today, including things that I didn't even know I wanted. Sucking a person's cock can imply a real power differential and if the person with the power decides you're lesser because you're on your knees, it can diminish the pleasure for that person and even create resentment. You have no idea how many relationships start to fall apart from that factor alone. Most men love the power they get from invading such personal space and then expecting you to swallow and be grateful... ugh don't get me started!"

Isabel winced at that considering she ordered her to swallow all her cum.

"What we just did, Isabel. Not for one moment did I feel subservient to you. I wasn't just a cocksucker. I could feel your genuine care for me, even through your more suggestive words, I felt nothing but respect... gratitude... and love. All the while you pushed my buttons while you offered yourself to me! My pleasure was intensified because you wanted me to be pleasured... and boy did I feel pleasure!"

Both women giggled at the statement.

"My panties are ruined; my carpet needs to be steam cleaned and right now I feel like an absolute mess! How am I supposed to work today?" She laughed at her own predicament.

"If it's any consolation, I think you're a HOT mess Leticia. You're absolutely glowing!" Seeing her counsellor blush was a great feeling.

"I guess I can get up now." Leticia struggled and Isabel stood to help her up. "Oh, my goodness, thank you! My legs are still shaky and..." Leticia brought her hand to her stomach. "Oh my... you sure do cum a lot! I think I'll be skipping lunch and maybe dinner."

Both women were taking in the small Buda belly currently projecting from the usually flat stomached Latina. Leticia looked up to see the worried face of the person responsible, but she quickly smiled to put her at ease.

"Don't fret Isabel. I will absorb it momentarily and to be honest... I like the feeling." She surprised herself and Isabel with that confession.

"Are you going to tell Pietro?" Isabel asked carefully.

"That depends on you. What happened here was incredible Isabel and I will forever remember this moment, but I have no intention of placing expectations on you. Your offer came in the heat of the moment, and it is up to you if you wish for this to continue. If we do continue, then yes, I will explain it to Pietro. He may require us to end our professional dealings, but I believe in the end he will be happy for me. I however do not want to burden the man if this was a one-time thing... that would be hard for him to understand, so I would ask you to please keep this to yourself."

Having retrieved her discarded pants and panties, Isabel finished putting them on while she mentally hashed things out in her mind... it didn't take long.

"I would have no problem seeing Ms. Sanberg in your professional absence, Leticia." Both women smiled and embraced in a warm hug.

**

Jason was looking out the window of the corporate jet, currently on its way to Colorado. The last 36 hours had been an absolute whirlwind. His immediate future suddenly became very exciting, not that he wasn't excited about Isabel, but his recruitment by Nexus Labs Inc. was next level. The level of security he had to go through, just to get on the plane was crazy. He was padded down, x-rayed, they even did some kind of blood test. His laptop and phone had been confiscated for the duration of his time with the team. In their place, he had been given a company phone and tablet for his usage on the project. They made it clear that all entries and communications will be vetted and monitored by Homeland Security. He was feeling excited, nervous, and afraid, all at once.

On his lap was a folder with TOP SECRET across the top and FOR YOUR EYES ONLY underneath. He did a very quick overview of the contents and some of the highlighted sections made him close it for now... he wasn't ready yet. He wasn't in the head space to read, think or talk about possible alien DNA. He wasn't mentally prepared for this type of cutting-edge stuff, but they picked him for a reason and decided he would review everything in his room later, the first meeting wasn't until 07:00 tomorrow. That was another thing, adopting the 24hr clock had military written all over it.

Pushing his anxious emotions aside he focused on his last night with Isabel. He had no idea the life she had been living all this time and he felt guilty for some reason. It wasn't like he knew or caused anything in her life before they met, but part of him felt guilty for making her confront so much in such a short period of time. He had no doubt his feelings for her were in the category of love, but she was right, their relationship was going to be... different.

Kids... they both wanted them. How was that going to work? There was always adoption of course but that process was not easy. His cousin and his wife have been on a list for 3 years and have run into disappointment more than once. They're now considering a child from a totally different country. Part of that sounds so cool, but he knew that too could come with complications and heartache.

Then there was the whole sex thing, and it wasn't just about her sexual organs. She had been intimate with several girls he knew and for some reason he told her he was ok with it. It's not that he didn't understand, but it was complicated. On one hand he could see the positive changes in those she had been with and again, they weren't technically exclusive at the time. He basically gave her the green light in keeping these relationships going too. She did offer to end them though... he was shaking his head at the absurdity of it all.

Then there was Katie. The girl was a glorious puzzle. He smiled even when he thought about her. She was a powerhouse incorporated into the smallest of packages. Her love for Isabel was fierce, yet she wasn't the least but jealous of him or her current list of lovers. All she cared about was Isabel's happiness and he couldn't help but gleam some positive energy from that. Isabel had made it clear that her relationship with Katie, as it is now, was part of her complete package... nonnegotiable apparently. This particular situation was less of a factor for him, he could feel the genuine love she had for Isabel and despite her threat to bite his dick off, he could feel her heart open up to him as well. He'd like to talk to her at some point. For some reason she knew how to offer the proper perspective on things.

With a deep sigh, his mind drifted to the elephant in the room and perhaps the most critical of his deep thoughts. For as long as he can remember he's always been self conscious of his penis. Maybe it was all the teasing he received in high school, but the biggest hurdle for him was what women wanted. All around him he would listen to girls and women talk about wanting a guy with a big cock or bragging about their man's huge dick. If it's not supposed to matter, why do they talk about it so much? Sure, some guys prefer big boobs, but they have little to no direct impact on the act of intercourse like the size of a cock does. He chuckled at himself considering his current issue was his girlfriend, who likely had a bigger cock then him.

She was very good at diffusing his issue when she gave him a blowjob, but his anxiety revamped with the news of her cock. Could he suck her cock? Will he really take it in the ass? What if she's huge? His head bumped against the glass of the airplane window, and he let out a huge sigh. Why did love have to be so complicated?

His eyes travelled back to the folder in his lap and flipped open the cover. Maybe it was a good time to start reading the material... his heart needed a break.

**

Isabel was late to her afternoon class, due to a second shower and change of clothes. She had worked up a good sweat and she felt the rinse and clothing change would help... and it did. She entered her class quietly and found a seat in the lecture theatre close to the back. After receiving a dirty look from the professor, she quickly sat down and opened her notebook. Not 30 seconds later she felt a piece of paper bounce off her arm. Momentarily startled she looked to the direction it came from and saw Jade giving her a small wave. She smiled back and opened the crumpled-up paper.

*We still on today? We can reschedule if you need to*

She giggled to herself... reschedule? Isabel could sense her actions were being monitored by the professor, so she just gave Jade at thumbs up sign.

As Isabel packed up her stuff, she could see Jade waiting for her at the door and she looked incredible. She had her dark bob pinned over her left ear, a gentle brushing of eye shadow and red lipstick. Her white sweater was tight and cropped at her naval, leaving a small part of her toned abs visible. Her red, pleated, plaid skirt was extremely short, even for the sexy schoolgirl look, and her legs were accented by her knee-high black socks with black patten leather shoes to finish the outfit. It looked like she stepped right out of anime porn movie... she looked fucking hot!

"Oh Miss Pitterani." The professor's voice rocked her back to reality. "I understand time can get away from people, but please do not disrupt my class again. Are we clear?"

Not trusting herself to refrain from using a sarcastic reply, the Italian girl just smiled and nodded her head. She turned her gaze back to Jade and smiled approvingly at her choice of clothing today.

"A little overdressed for class today, aren't you?" She teased.

Jade bit her lip and blushed. "Do you like it?" She asked self consciously.

"You're a wet dream come true Jade! Fuck you look hot! Beautiful!"

The oriental girl blushed even more. "I know you had a hard time saying good-bye to Katie, so I understand if you'd like to.... WHOA!"

Isabel abruptly grabbed her hand and began to pull her back to her room. The surprise action made Jade giggle as the powerful brunette claimed her property. Isabel's libido was already kicking in, much to her surprise, considering the huge orgasm she just had hours ago. There was no mistaking the desire and they needed to make haste before her cock got out of control.

After a brisk walk to her dorm building, they entered the lobby, and the initial plan was to take the stairs, but the elevator door was open, so they rushed inside. Just as Jade hit the close door button a large group of students pushed their way in last minute. The group forced Jade and Isabel to back up to make space, placing Isabel's back against the wall and Jades ass firmly in her groin. Isabel's groan was thankfully missed by the chatting students, but Jade heard it, and she began to slowly grind herself on the hardening cock. In their rush Isabel forgot to press the button for her floor but it was a grateful oversight. The group was heading further up, and it saved her from having to make an awkward exit through the tiny crowd. When the group got out on their floor the last girl looked back to see the other two occupants hadn't moved. She wasn't sure but she thought the tiny oriental girl was grinding her ass on the pretty Italian girl, she winked at them and finally exited. It took a little longer to get to Isabel's floor but thankfully there was no one around and they quickly got into the room.

"That was nasty Jade!" Isabel growled.

Jade dropped her book bag and spun around to face the taller brunette. "I need to be punished." She whispered as her hands wrapped around the bulging material. "I think a severe ass pounding would be in order!"

Isabel put her hands under the smaller girls arm pits and lifted her up causing Jade to squeak and giggle. The smaller girl wrapped her legs around Isabel's waist as she carried her up the stairs to her loft. Standing at the foot of her large bed, Isabel once again placed her hands under the girls arm pits, lifted and threw her back on the bed.

"Is it wrong that I love how you can just throw me around?" Jade asked as she watched Isabel begin to remove her clothes. Not wanting to be the cause of a delay, Jade pulled her shoes off and pulled her sweater over her head revealing a small pink bra that was mainly for show. She stopped as Isabel was about to stand up from pulling off her bottoms and when she did, the poor girl lost her breath. Even though she'd seen it before and touched it a few times, the sight was terrifyingly exotic!

"Holy fuck Isabel! I still can't believe that's real!"

"Oh, it's real... and it's going in your ass... all of it!" Isabel looked fiercely at her.

Jade had a shudder go through her whole body and for a second, she was second guessing herself.

"Take your panties off Jade." Isabel demanded.

The oriental girl reached for the snap on her skirt, but she was interrupted.

"NO. Just the panties. Skirt and socks stay on."

Isabel's stare was so intense, Jade jumped and quickly removed her little pink panties.

"On your knees and head down if you'd please." Her tone was firm.

Again, Jade obeyed, feeling completely exposed and vulnerable to this woman with the cock of a Greek god. She felt a little panic set in as her skirt was flipped up over her back. She was about to ask her to be gentle when her asshole was attacked by a hungry tongue and a set of full lips.

"OH FUCK! That's feels so good!"

Isabel had both of her hands on the those small, but round cheeks and was tonguing her way around and into the girls tight little anus. She travelled the space between her asshole and tiny testicles with her tongue, tickling and lapping at her essence. She almost forgot Jade was once a boy and a shot of lust through her at the revelation she was buggering new territory. She moved her hands to caress the tiny genitalia, lost in the erotica joy of eating out her ass in the process.

Jade's eyes were clamped shut from all the pleasure she was receiving. She had never had her ass eaten like this before and Isabel loved playing with her cock and balls, something no one had ever done before. She felt accepted and loved by the beauty. "Oh my god, Isabel! You make me feels so good!" She exclaimed. She started pushing her bottom back into the protruding tongue, looking for a release of some kind, but her lover had other plans.

Isabel pulled her face away and leaned over to her nightstand, grabbing a tube of lubricant. She dribbled some on Jade's up turned ass and began massaging it into her cheeks and around her anus. Her other hand was also applying a generous amount to her massive fuck stick, she was determined to make this special for the pretty girl in front of her. Jade was moaning as she teased a finger into her tight hole, only to remove it and slowly work her way back in... then it was two fingers.

Jade was moaning like a bitch in heat, the attention Isabel was giving her ass was hitting sensory spots she never knew existed. The massage continued around her ass, occasionally dipping underneath to her cock and balls and back up her taint until her fingers re-inserted in her asshole, twisting, and stretching her oh so good! If that wasn't enough, Isabel started talking to her in a deep, throaty voice sending shivers up her spine.

"Your so fucking sexy Jade! You look perfect like this. Bent over... waiting for my cock. I can tell already; this ass was made for my cock Jade." *SLAP!* "We were destined to meet that day in the changeroom. Destined to be here, like this. You were destined to take my cock... you were destined to be my buttslut." *SLAP* "Weren't you!" *SLAP* "WEREN' T YOU!!" *SLAP*

"YES! YES! I was made for you! My ass was made just for you! It's yours! FUCK ME ISABEL!! FUCK ME! MAKE ME YOURS!"

Isabel slid her monstrous cock between the legs of her folded bed partner. The mammoth was throbbing against the girls tiny penis and balls, it's length pressing up onto the tight abdominal muscle. She folded herself over top, resting her firm boobs on her back and brought her mouth close to her right ear.

"Can you hear me, Jade?" She whispered.

"Mmm Hmm." The smaller girl whimpered.

"Despite how this feels right now, you're in control. Nothing happens unless you want it to happen. Promise me you'll speak up before I cross a line. Will you promise me that Jade? If you don't, I just might pound you through the mattress and into the floor." A guttural moan escaped the oriental girls lips. "I need to hear you Jade, do you promise?"

"Yes Isabel... I promise." Her voice cracked. She swore she could hear the dominant girl smile in her ear.

"Good girl." Isabel pulled herself back and pulled her cock back through her legs and lined it up at her rear exit. "This is my ass now!"