It's a Journey Not a Destination Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a great deal of time, patience, and pain, before Isabel was balls deep into the cute bubble butt. Jades back was slick with sweat from the ordeal and Isabel was content to hang out here and let her fully adjust to the massive invader that was now occupying her sensitive viscera within her abdominal cavity. Isabel began a low hum as she carefully and sensually massaged her low back and stretched out ass. It seemed to be working as she could feel and hear Jade relaxing.

"You decide the pace, Jade. I'm not going to move, until you ask me to." She offered and immediately she could feel gentle oscillations as the girl did tiny circles with her bottom and grinded into her pelvis. Eventually she started pulling away ever so slightly and pushing back. Her tempo was slowly increasing until she froze and every muscle in her ass squeezed tight around her thick pole. Isabel could feel Jade's entire body vibrate.

"Ohhhhhh Shiiiiitttttt!" Jade moaned. "Ah! Ah! Ah! Fuuuuuck!"

Jade's whole body, including her stretched out asshole, spasmed at random intervals until she planted her head face down into mattress.

"You ok Jade? That seemed like a big one." Isabel Inquired.

"Only the biggest fucking orgasm of my life." She chirped. "I messed your sheets Isabel... I'm sorry." She choked out as she caught her breath.

Isabel rubbed her bottom with both hands. "It won't be the last time, Jade. Not even the last time today." On cue, Isabel gave her cock a subtle thrust deeper into her sheathed canal.

"OH!" Jade's head came off the mattress.

Isabel began a slow but deliberate in and out motion and the moans coming from the little oriental girl told her everything she needed. "Didn't someone say they deserved a serious ass pounding?" The thrusts became deeper and harder. "You know, for being such a cock tease in a certain elevator? Does that ring a bell, Jade?" She teased the moaning girl.

No matter how hard Jade tried to vocalize a response, the sensations she was experiencing made her dumb. She could feel every throb, every pulsing vein of the gigantic cock, that was starting to pick up its pace. The serious fucking was about to begin and already she could feel another orgasm brewing inside her tiny sperm factory.

The shear power of Isabel's thrusts landed the smaller girl in the prone, prison bitch, position. The relentless battering prompted an extended orgasm for Jade that seemed to go on and on. She could vaguely sense the saliva that trailed out of the corners of her mouth, now stuck open from the endless whimpers and moans. Orgasmic bliss was long gone in the rear-view mirror, Isabel was taking her someplace new... someplace magical.

"Time to move Jade. I've got a few ideas in mind."

The prone girl slowly moved with assistance and when she stood, she watched Isabel pull back her window shades exposing the room to the full-length floor to ceiling windows. Her initial reaction was fear, but then she remembered that they were tinted and blocked almost all ability to see in. Isabel leaned back and offered her hand to help guide her. Isabel embraced her and gently pushed her back against the windows. She undid the skirt, removing what little shelter Jade's secret had, and tossed it to the floor. She gave her a deep passionate kiss then pulled back making the smaller girl look up.

"I want the whole world to see your beauty, Jade. I want everyone to know that this gorgeous girl is mine. My buttslut! My cum dump!" With that she gently turned the girl towards the window, bent her a bit to get her cock back where it belonged and proceeded to pin the smaller girl to the window.

Jades face, flat chest, even her genitals were plastered to the glass as Isabel, once again began to fuck her ass. She knew that no one could really see her, but the thrill of the perceived voyeurism excited her. Her focus was blurred but she could see a group of students walking below, past the window. A few looked up, likely to the sound of something bumping the glass. She suddenly wanted them to know it was her. She wanted everyone to see her like this... in total rapture by a goddess, with huge cock of gold, battering her ass, her boi pussy.

The lust running through Isabel was at an all time high. Jades, not so tight bum, felt amazing around her cock and yet she felt she could go on and on. Was it because Leticia had drained her earlier today? Whatever it was, she felt strong, invincible... tireless! She gently pulled the oriental girls hips back, reached under her arms and pulled her head back in a sexual full nelson. "Look at all those people down there Jade. Watching you take my cock in your ass! Show them how much you love me fucking your ass, Jade. Cum for them Jade... Show them how much I make you cum!"

The dazed girl didn't even know she was close to another orgasm, but Isabel's dirty talk went straight to her balls and almost on demand she sprayed yet another round of cum towards her onlookers. Thankfully Isabel eased on the wrestling move and let her climax in comfort.

With an audible wet schlop, Isabel withdrew her battering ram and held Jade up with a hug from behind. "Jade... are you doing ok?" She heard a soft squeak and a huge sigh, followed by a soft nod. "Good news beautiful." She turned her around and kissed her mouth fully. "I'm not close to being finished with you." She growled.

Jade let out another whimper as the larger Italian, lifted her off her feet and her legs instinctively wrapped around her back. With amazing strength, she could feel Isabel line her ass up once again and slowly impaled her wide-open ass down the massive pole. She wrapped her arms around the girls shoulders and nuzzled her face into her neck. Supporting the dozy girl by grabbing under her bottom, Isabel began walking towards the stairs and proceeded to carry her carefully down the steps, still impaled on her cock, with each step shooting erotic sensations through her bum. The situation would have freaked her out if she wasn't so lost in ecstasy.

After navigating the stairs, Isabel carried the girl into the kitchen area, and rested her bottom on the small eating table. "I've never used this table but every time I look at from now on, I'm going to think of you Jade." She helped slip her arms from her shoulders and got her to lay back. She then unwrapped the legs and put her heels on her shoulders, grabbing her hands and pulled her tight. Isabel watched Jade toss her head from side to side as her tiny dick bounced around with each thrust. The table was rocking with the momentum of Isabel's powerful thrusts and more than once she thought the legs were going to break, so once again she wrapped the legs around her waist and lifted Jade from the table and headed for the couch. She bent over and squatted until Jade contacted the cushions.

"Jade? Do you want me to cum in you?" There were no words, but the small girl nodded empathetically. "You realize that if I do... I own you." Jade's eyes opened to look at her. "If I cum in you, I'm marking what's mine." Jade's eyes got larger. "Your ass will have one purpose from this point on Jade. To take my cock whenever I want it. To drain my balls of all their cum... is that something you can live with Jade? You ready to commit your ass to me? Just say the word and I'll pump every last drop I got into your deepest, darkest areas! Just say it Jade... say yes if this what you want!"

"...yes."

Once again jade's heels were on Isabel shoulders, and she practically folded the girl in half as the power thrusts began. Over and over! Harder and harder! Like the girl from the Exorcist, Jades head was swinging from side to side. She was moaning complete gibberish as the assault continued. She was getting ruined, getting fucked so hard and so good that nothing would ever come close ever again. She immediately knew her submission was forever. Isabel Piteranni owned her ass, owned her heart... owned her soul.

"Yea... FUCK... FUCK! Oh, Shiiitttt!" Isabel panted. "Get ready Jade... OH YEA...OH FUCKING SHIT! HERE IT CUUUUMMMMMSSSS!!"

One last thrust and the hot ropes of cum fired like laser beams, blasting into the deep space of Jades body. Isabel's head was snapped back as the pleasure poured out of her in record amounts, flooding Jade's bowels and bloating her stomach. The whole process took about 4 minutes, but it seemed to last forever.

Coming down from her high, Isabel once again picked up Jade, who wrapped her legs and arms around, and carried her into the bathroom, where she entered the shower and with one hand turned on the water. The two stood under the warm water and let it cascade down their sweaty, exhausted bodies. Jades face was tucked into her neck, and she almost sounded like she was purring. Isabel kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear to let her know she was going to lift her off her cock. With a small whimper of complaint, Isabel hugged, pulling up while she pulled her softening cock out. A little farting sound accompanied the exit followed by an extensive whitewash on the floor.

"Oh my god... so much cum." Jade whispered as the fluid escaped her body through the huge gape. "I better by some diapers." She added which made both girls giggle.

Isabel helped her stand up as she washed the both of them thoroughly. Jade used the wall as a standing aid as Isabel carefully dried her off and once wrapped in the towel, she scooped her up and carried her back upstairs to her bed. Unlike the last time she carried her up, she placed her carefully. Isabel turned to leave when the small girl spoke up.

"Can you lie with me for a minute Isabel?"

She wanted to go dry off, but the bedding was once again a victim of her sexual escapades, so she laid her wet, naked body down and Jade immediately snuggled right into her, throwing her arm across her breasts.

"Thank you, Isabel." She was obviously tired as her voice was quiet and wobbly. "Thank you for making me feel so special and loved." She whispered with her eyes closed.

"You are special Jade... very special." Isabel tucked her black hair behind her ear.

Jade whispered her last words as she fell asleep. "I love you..."

Isabel looked to the ceiling and tears came to the corner of her eyes. Her feelings were raw. This little oriental beauty who came into her life was no accident, and her immediate connection with Katie only further confirmed that thought. "Love you too..."

Isabel woke up with a slight chill, having dozed off naked and wet beside Jade. She carefully extricated herself from her bed and covered the heavily slumbering girl. She tip toed around the clothes that were scattered on the floor and smiled at the skirt that, just hours earlier, covered the Asians girls sexy ass. She wrapped herself into her housecoat, grabbed her cell phone, and quietly walked downstairs... she had to call Katie.

"HEY BUTTERCUP! What's up?" Katie's excited voice came through the phone.

"Aren't those supposed to be reversed?" Isabel teased.

"Whatever... tomato, potato."

Isabel smiled at her friends endless sense of bad humor. "Katie-bear... can you talk?"

"Always Izzy! What's going on?"

Isabel was starting to feel out of control, she needed to speak to the one person who knows her best. She was starting to worry about her ever growing list of bedmates and maybe the scariest part was she was having strong feelings for all of them. She meant it when she whispered to Jade that she loved her and if she was being honest with herself, she was feeling the same way about Veronica too. She wanted to take a serious shot with Jason, but these other relationships weren't just a distraction, she wanted them! She told Jason she would stop if that's what he wanted, but after what she just did with Jade and how emotionally connected, they were... she wasn't even sure if she could stop now. She felt like she was going to ruin Jason's life. He was an awesome guy, and he deserved a woman who would place him in the center of her universe. Isabel no longer felt she could do that.

"Katie... what do I do?"

Katie was never at a loss for words, but she was picking her words carefully as she could tell how fragile her best friend was at the moment. Typical Katie had to begin in the only way she knew how.

"I can't believe you pounded my sissy cat into a coma! Is she still breathing? Do you think she'll ever be able to walk again?"

"Katie! Pleeaasseee." Isabel grumbled at her humor.

"I'm sorry Izzy. I couldn't resist. Seriously I wish I was there to watch that one, she'll be smiling and skipping for a month... if her ass isn't broken of course."

"KATIE!" Isabel was getting to the end of her rope.

"Izzy... you're over thinking everything again! Get out of your head sweetie! It's like a bag of wild cats right now. Look... I've known you forever and if anyone knows how to love... it's you. Your heart has got to be ten times larger than any normal person, giving you the ability to love so many. I always knew there would be a day when you'd find love from someone other than me and you know what? I'm not the least bit worried or jealous. You and me are forever Izzy and no matter how many hot butts you fuck, cocks you suck or stomach's you fill... you'll always be my Izzy! I think Vern is an amazing girl and I know she's falling for you, and I couldn't be happier for her. You know why? You make her a better person Izzy! She has dealt with so much and now she feels loved and respected. Don't get me going about my cat girl... I adore Jade! She was so lost in her transition, and you helped her blossom into this confident woman Izzy! She's full of life and has fully embraced who she is thanks to you!"

"They both have helped me so much too Katie... but what about Jason? How's he fit into this equation? Is this the kind of relationship he's going to want?

"If you're asking me... I think he's the glue to keep this all together, the anchor to keep you grounded and focused. I think he's the piece that makes this puzzle complete."

Isabel soaked that in. Could she be right? But why would he want to a part of this mess?

"How do you know that Katie? How could you possibly know he's going to be ok with all this?" Isabel pressed.

"Because he loves you." It was all Katie had to say on the subject.

"Did he tell you that?" Isabel inquired.

"No... but I can feel it Izzy. Just like I can feel Vern and Jade's love for you. It's hard to explain, but I know it Izzy... I feel it in my bones. The way he lights up around you, the change in his mood, the look in his eyes... the poor schmuck probably doesn't even realize just how deep in love he is with you, yet."

"I wish he didn't have to leave. I wish we had more time to talk about everything I dumped on him." Isabel started fretting again. "What if he doesn't want to be... to have sex with me?"

"He'd be an idiot... and that man is anything but Izzy. He's special." Katie could hear her friend mull that over. "Look... if it helps, I could offer him a proper introduction and a preview with a strapon. I'd be willing to take one for team Izzy... I could be convinced to take a crack at his tight runners butt."

Isabel burst into a laugh and both girls giggled releasing the tension.

"I bet you would Tinker Bell!"

"All you got to do is ask!"

Isabel had to admit, she felt better when she got off the phone. She put her phone down and pulled her knees up to her chest and shook her head as she wondered what her life would've been like if she never met the pixie... it wasn't a world she could ever live in, that was for sure.

"Hey Isabel. You, ok?"

Isabel was startled by a soft cracking voice. She looked over her shoulder and could see Jade trying to navigate the stairs, using the wall to assist.

"Jade... wait!" Isabel jumped from her sofa and made her way to the girl and helped her with the rest of the way down the stairs.

"I have to pee." Jade admitted with some embarrassment and Isabel escorted her into the bathroom. "Thanks, Isabel... I can take it from here."

Isabel gave a sad smile and closed the door behind her and waited by the couch. A few minutes later Jade, opened the door and leaned on the frame.

"I haven't peed standing up since I was like 16." She smiled at the girl wrapped in her housecoat. "Yeah... sitting was not really an option right now." Isabel made her way up to assist the girl, but she shooed her away. "It's ok. I'm not crippled, just tender."

"I'm sorry if I went too far with you Jade. I get caught up sometimes and forget what it is that I'm using here." She made a gesture towards her cock.

"No apology necessary Isabel. That was the best fuck of my life! Not sure how anyone will ever live up to that." She could see her friend frown. "Maybe you could try to set the bar even higher... next time." She gave the Italian girl a sexy smile. "We might just have to wait a few days is all." She giggled.

Relieved at the girls response Isabel gave her a hug and went into her kitchen to get her something to drink. "Can I get you a water, or some juice Jade?"

"Water would be great. I'm feeling very dehydrated for some reason." She joked as she gingerly sat down at the closest end of the sofa.

With two bottles of water, Isabel sat down and face the girl, handing her a bottle. "How do you really feel Jade? Was today, ok? Did I push you into anything you weren't comfortable with?"

The Asian girl chugged some water and shook her head. "Besides being exceptionally sore," She winked, "It was amazing Isabel... all of it. I felt sexy, desired, and yet, so exposed! I know I'm submissive naturally but the way you took over my body was so passionate! When you pressed me against the window and took me in front of the entire campus... God I felt so liberated! I mean, I know nobody could actually see us, but I wish they did!" She could see the shock on Isabel's face. "It's not like I want to have sex in public... it was... I just felt comfortable in my own skin for the first time. I was where I wanted to be, with someone who cares about me, and I guess I wanted the world to see me... to see how happy I was." She reached out and put her hand on the larger girls leg. "Meeting you and Katie was the best thing to ever happen to me. For the first time ever, I like me. I love who I am and see I can have friends who care about me. It makes me feel like there is a life out there where I can fit in."

Isabel could feel her eyes watering with the heartfelt confession she just heard. She felt humbled by the perceived impact her, and Katie had on this girl. Vision's of her falling asleep in her bed flooded her mind.

"You always had a place Jade, you just needed to believe it. I know Katie adores you! She can't stop talking about you. She calls you her cat girl!"

Jade giggled at the reference. "I know I said the L word before I fell asleep and I just want you to know that I understand how complicated your life is with Jason and Katie, who by the way, I love too! But then you add in Veronica and yours truly... I hope you know I have no expectations of you and your time Isabel. I already feel part of something special with you and Katie. I'm just happy to be along for the ride."

Isabel took the girls hand and placed it between her own two. "Katie and I both love you Jade and whatever happens from here, just know that will never change... ever!"

Jade dipped her head and smiled, as she sniffed and tried to hold back her own tears. After a small silence she looked at Isabel and smiled. "I made up my mind too."

Isabel wasn't quite sure what she was referring to. "Made your mind up?"

"Yeah." She nodded her head. "I decided I'm going to keep everything I currently have. I'm not going to have the surgery. I love this version of me."

Isabel squeaked in joy and engulfed the girl in a huge hug. "No matter what, we will always be here for you, but I can't lie. Both Katie and I already saw you as being perfect!"