It's a Journey Not a Destination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris_Tee
Chris_Tee
165 Followers

"Holy fuck! You could have warned me!" I threw my head back and grabbed her head out of pure instinct. A combination of "please don't stop" mixed with "oh my god!" "Isabel..." I moaned, "that feels incredible! You sure know what you're doing!". I lowered my eyes and took in the sight of her head corkscrewing up and down my whole length. She was moaning as much as I was. Could she truly be enjoying my cock? If she was acting for my benefit, I was sold! The whole thing was just too much. My hot friend Isabel was devouring my cock like it was her last meal... my hot friend also happens to have a cock. A very, very large cock! A masterpiece! My level of excitement was already at its point of no return before her beautiful mouth engulfed me. I was there... at the brink... not even a naked picture of my grandmother was stopping this wave. "Awe fuck, Isabel... I'm gonna cu... Shit! Fuck! Uhhhhhh my god! Sorry, here it comes!" Every muscle in my body clenched to its max. I was seeing stars as waves and waves of cum erupted from my ball sack. It wasn't until I was down to the lost few spurts that I realized I had locked my hands on the back of Isabel's head and kept her stuffed with everything I had. "Oh, shit Isabel... I'm so... sorry bout that." As I released her head from her oral prison.

"I take it someone enjoyed their blowjob?" She giggled. "Gavin. I got to tell you, there is nothing wrong with your dick. It's perfect! You'd put a bull to shame with the shear volume of cum you pump out! Delicious!" Her smile was contagious, and I found myself feeling very proud in the moment. She stood up so we were pretty much eye to eye. "Seriously Gav, you have nothing to be worried or ashamed of. Trust me."

"You're something else Isabel." Shaking my head at the woman who actually made me feel good about myself, for the first time in a long time. It was that moment that I felt something poke me in the hip. Looking down I saw the culprit. Was it even bigger now? "Lie down Isabel." She scanned my eyes for a moment.

"Gavin, you don't have to do..." She started to protest but I was having none of it. I owed her. I owed her big.

"Please lay down. I really want to do something for you." She wasn't looking convinced, so I stared deep into her dreamy dark brown eyes, "Please Isabel. Please let me do this. I want to do this." After a brief pause Isabel backed up to the end of my bed and scootched herself up to my headboard and lay flat. Her cock looked like a flagpole. I lowered my knees to the bed and slowly made my way up as she parted her legs to grant me access. I cozied up nice and tight and decided there would be no more delays. I grabbed the middle of her shaft with my right hand while my left steadied my dissension to paradise. I gave her large plumb like head a lick and it convulsed oozing out a copious amount of pre cum. I dragged my tongue up to her crown and opened my mouth as I slid over top. In my mind I visualized my mouth slowly slipping over her head and taking the whole thing in as I pushed her length into my mouth. I say visualized because reality was a lot different. I could barely open my mouth wide enough to get the head in, which made taking any part of the shaft pretty much impossible. I tried over and over hoping that something in my jaw muscles would give but it was no use. On the bright side, my several attempts had accumulated a lot of saliva and I was able to get a good rhythm going stroking up and down the top third of her cock. I looked up to her face and could tell she was hoping for more, but she didn't look frustrated. "I'm sorry Isabel," I whispered. "This is a lot harder than I thought. I feel like I'm letting you down." My obsession for her cock took a major blow as I realized I hadn't the skills to do much of anything.

"It's ok Gav. Really it is. It's not the first time this has happened to me. I know you think you'd love a cock like this but honestly, you're the lucky one. I'd love to see my cock disappear in the mouth of a lover, but I doubt I ever will." She sighed. Suddenly I felt sorry for Isabel. I never really thought about the ramifications of owning such a weapon. Right then I decided to give up trying to suck her off, but I wasn't going to let her suffer. If it won't fit in my mouth... well I'm sure I can stretch out there for her.

"Be right back!" I blurted out. I jumped off the bed and made a beeline to the kitchen. "Don't move!"

"Gav?" She inquired. "Gavin? Where are you going?" I slid into the kitchen and looked around.

"Butter? Naw that would be gross. Oil!" I opened the pantry and grabbed a bottle of safflower oil and bolted back to the bedroom. As I returned to the bedroom Isabel saw the bottle of oil and her eyes went wide.

"Gaaaavin?" She dragged my name out to emphasize her surprise. "What in blazing hell do you think you're going to do with that?" Ignoring her inquiries, I made the answer obvious as I poured some on my hands and began to work around my asshole. "Wait! No Gavin! This is a bad idea!"

"I'm just improvising is all. It's not your fault my mouth is a failure and it's not fair that you haven't got a chance to, you know, feel good. So, this what we're going to do!" I made my way on the bed and began slathering her huge cock with lots and lots of oil."

"This is crazy Gav. You can just jerk me off if you feel guilty, but it's ok. Really, it's not a big deal to me. I don't want to hurt you!"

"Let me try this Isabel. If it hurts too much, I'll stop. I promise." She wasn't looking convinced but I straddled her waist, so I was facing her and leaned forward enough to hike my ass up a bit. I quickly realized I had to bring my ass up even higher to reach the top of her cock. My angle was a little difficult. "Ok, weird request but can you kinda hold onto my hips, so I don't fall over?" I laughed. Isabel was still processing this whole transaction when I nudged my little brown star to make contact with the head of her cock.

"Ohhhhh. Wow! That feels so warm." She finally looked like she was going to relax.

"Let me do everything Isabel. Just lay back, hold on to me and let me make you feel good." The look in her eyes was a combination of gratitude and lust... it was fucking hot! I slowly circled her cock helmet with my ass, enjoying the sensation of the contact, while trying to guide her in ever so lightly. After quite sometime, I finally felt the opportunity was there and grinded hard enough that she popped past my anal ring.

"OW FUCK!" The words just flew out with no filter. I thought my asshole ripped open, there were stars everywhere, I fought down all urges to pull up, I just stopped there and whimpered.

"Gav? You ok? Please stop this. I'm going to hurt you!" Honestly, I knew she was right and there was a big part of me that wanted to stop. The reality was nothing like my fantasy. Maybe this was a bad idea. When I opened my eyes, I saw the look of horror and concern on her face. Poor Isabel. NO! I wasn't going to let her feel rejected. She was the sweetest, prettiest girl I knew and she deserved this. I finally mustered up my resolve.

"It's ok Isabel. I was just caught off guard there. It's fine. I can do this." I tried to be convincing, but she wasn't buying it. She was gentling trying to get me off her cock when I took matters into my own hands. (and by hands I mean ass) Pushing the pain from my mind I slowly started pushing myself down her massive shaft. I smiled when her attempts to get me off stopped and I continued my descent. I have no idea how far I got but all I remember was, there was no way I'm ever doing this again... That's when things went black.

Isabel's perspective

Holy shit! He's actually going to do it! My god his ass is so tight! "Gavin, you have no idea how good you feel! Just take your... Gavin? Gavin!" I opened my eyes to see Gavin's' eyes role back and then he just fell forward. I tried to support him, but I wasn't prepared and all I heard was a grotesque *crack* as his head smashed onto the headboard. I quickly rolled us to the side and cradled his head which was now bleeding profusely. "OH MY GOD! GAVIN! GAVIN, CAN YOU HEAR ME?" He was limp and lifeless as I felt my cock finally shrink enough to pop out of his bottom. I laid him on the pillow and jumped out of the bed to find my cell phone.

"911. What's your emergency?"

"My... my friend hit his head and he's unconscious. My god there's so much blood! Please help me!"

"Help is on the way mam, now take a deep breath. Can you check to make sure he's breathing?"

"Hey Izzybee."

"Dad, you know I hate when you call me that. I'm not 10 anymore." Truth be told, I liked when my dad called me Izzybee but I wasn't feeling the vibe right now. I've always been clear that my name is strictly ISABEL. Of course, my father's not on that list. Neither is my mom or grandmother... or my best friend Katie. But that's it! Only they can call me Izzy, and only dad can use Izzybee.

"Yes. Sorry Isabel. How are you doing honey?" he asked in trepidation.

"Dad. What am I going to do? This is terrible! I'm like a walking timebomb, waiting to go off at the worst time, and I keep hurting people dad!" It was true. I do have a bit of a history. My best friend Katie, the boy I went to prom with. Ok... it wasn't a lot but, trouble seems to be my middle name.

"Izzybe... err... Isabel, I spoke with the paramedic's downstairs, and they say he's going to be just fine. They figured he fainted and the gash on his head is superficial. Worst case he may have a minor concussion, but he's going to be alight. You must stop beating yourself up like this. Shit happens sweetheart." I guess the look on my face gave him pause because he quickly added. "It's not you! It's just some unfortunate, random events. Your life will also be full of lots of wonderful experiences too!" Did I mention how much I love my father? He just has this way of talking me back from the edge. He's truly one of a kind!

"Dad? Do you remember that private school you suggested, and I said no? Is that still an option?"

"Izzybee, you don't need to make that decision now, especially one as big as that."

"Actually, I think now is the perfect time. I should've followed your advice from the beginning. I was just being all, miss independent. Looking back, I can see you were probably right." The look on my father's face was priceless. It was a combination of shock and amusement. You know the smug look parents get when they hear you confess, they were right? Yeah, that look.

"I... I was right? Whaaaaaa? Who are you and what have you done with my Izzybee? He joked with mock arrogance.

"Ha-ha. Funny dad! Seriously though. Do you think it could still be a possibility?" My father has the most expressive eyes. I could see his love, his pride, and his protectiveness all at the same time.

"Anything is possible sweetheart. If that's what you want, your mom and I will make it happen." Did I mention I love my dad? I jumped into his arms like I was 10 again. You're never too old for dad hugs. He gently pulled me back, so we were facing each other and looked straight into my eyes. "Before any of this happens Isabel, you know what needs to be done. He deserves to hear it from you."

"I know, I know. I'll go visit Gavin tomorrow and explain the situation. I think we need to have a heart to heart anyway." It was a solum reality, but my father was right. I needed to talk to him.

"That's my girl. Now let's get you home. Mom's making your fa-vor-ite!" What's funny is everything my mom made was my favourite.

The next day I went to visit Gavin at the hospital. He was kept in as an extreme precaution, likely initiated by his rather powerful father. As I made my way into his private room, I found him sitting up in his bed watching what sounded like a baseball game. "So, who's winning?" not my worst icebreaker.

"Isabel. Hey. Uhm... come on in."

"This ok Gav? I can come back or not come back at all. I mean whatever you want." I fidgeted as I wasn't sure about the reception I was going to get.

"What? No! I was just surprised. Please, come in. It's nice to see you. Actually, I'm glad you came." He smiled at me. "Here, grab a spot on the bed." I worked my way to the end of his hospital bed and sat down. Raised my eyes and was about to speak when Gavin put his hands up to stop me. "Nope. Don't even think about an apology. I'm an adult, well most of the time, and not only did I initiate things. I, not you, let it get out of hand."

"Gav you can't own everything. I was there too. I could've put a stop to things." I protested.

"Oh, I think we both know that wasn't a likely option." He chuckled. "Look. I'm actually kind of happy things happened the way they did."

"You sure you only have a minor concussion? That was the last thing I ever thought I'd hear come out of your mouth Gavin." I was smiling but I really was confused by his statement. He reached for my hand, holding it ever so gently as he spoke with a quiet, serious tone.

"Hear me out, ok?" He started, "Just let me get this off my chest and if you have any questions, we can tackle them after. Ok?" I nodded my consent and settled on my hip as he started. "I think we both know I have some... issues." I already wanted to break my silence, but he saw me fidget and squeezed my hand a little tighter. "Uh uh. You said you would let me say my piece. So just listen up." His voice was a little stern this time. "Many years ago, I let a girl get inside my head and it made me question my... uhm manhood. I don't think she was purposefully trying to mess with my mind, but I guess the insecurity was already there, hidden under ignorance maybe. Any way, it was then that I started googling normal penis size and the whole thing. My porn searches gravitated towards big cock sex and I guess over time, after watching these actresses scream and beg for more, I began to believe that was all real. I Wanted to have a bigger cock so I could make girls scream and beg me too, you know? Obviously, I can't change what I got but the thought corrupted me enough that I became hyper focused on it. Telling you about this obsession was a huge step for me. I still don't know why I chose to tell you. I guess I just felt that I could trust you, and your opinion meant a lot. When you revealed yourself to me, I felt so... trusted? Maybe special is a better way of putting it. I couldn't believe this beautiful, funny, caring girl was packing a weapon of destruction. It truly is magnificent Isabel and while a part of me wishes I had my own, I'd be lying if I didn't admit it has some downfalls too. I know firsthand how uncomfortable (air quotes) it can be. Do you remember when you said I might have an opportunity to figure out what my obsession was and where it could go? I nodded my head as I recalled, "Well you did help me. The fantasy was way better than the reality. I wasn't meant to physically worship cocks like yours Isabel. I was uncomfortable, uncertain, and my fantasy slowly turned into a moral duty to return a favor."

"I'm sorry to butt in, but if you felt that way, why did you even try the things you did? I would've understood if we went no further."

"I know Isabel." He was almost whispering again. "I felt bad that I went on and on and then you gave me a mind-altering blowjob and I... well I just felt I owed it to you." I was scanning his eyes, trying to digest his admission, wondering what I could've done differently. "Look, Isabel. I'm really fond of you and I hope I can still call you a close friend after today, but I can't be the kind of guy or partner you deserve." Now he looked all stressed out, so I did what felt right. I leaned in and hugged him real tight.

"It's ok Gavin. I get it. You deserve a woman you can explore and love and be yourself with. When you do find her, I'll be the first to tell her how lucky she is."

"You're not mad? We're, ok?" He asked with caution. I pulled back, smiled, and put my hand in his cheek.

"Absolutely." I looked as his face as he broke into a beautiful smile. He sure was a looker! "This is a little awkward, but I need to ask Gav. Your dad, you know the powerful guy? What did you tell him?" Gavin's chest started to jiggle as he was struggling to keep from laughing.

"That I was trying to impress you with some move I read about and failed miserably, causing my loss of balance and you know... boom! I begged him not to ever bring it up again because it was all so embarrassing."

"Don't ever stop being you Gav!" Laughing with him now.

Chris_Tee
Chris_Tee
165 Followers
12