It's a Man's World Ch. 01

Story Info
Chapter 1 follows Rick walking to China.
1.1k words
3.13
1.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is the year 2999, it has been exactly 99 years since the last woman died due to mysterious causes and at this point the world might as well be doomed at this point.

The Science of man is trying to find a way to bring back women using the X chromosome of men using the best of cloning technology, however the result lead to creating 2 type of men.

The Broad. Broads are the manliest of men who are warriors, hunters and gatherers.

The Fems. Fems are feminine men who are the care givers and lovers of the Broads.

Since then, men have embraced homosexuality and continued cloning for the best part of almost 100 years.

++Chapter 1++

Rick White

Rick was a wandering broad. He traveled the earth for the longest amount of time since his cloning in 2975, making him 23 years old. He is bronze skinned with ripped muscles and long flowing white hair. wearing very little armor and wielding his Plasma sword.

Since on his journey to China, he stopped at the Russian border to take a drink of water.

"Fuck I am horny" he said rubbing his crotch.

As he looks around he see a small hut and thought to himself that he could rest here. So without hesitation he enters the hut without knocking. As he looks around he see's the place had been long abandoned.

As he steps in 3 Broads and 1 Fem surround him and all smiled.

The Broads were bald, muscular Caucasian men each wielding Bowcasters wearing the most dirtiest and tattered clothing. The Fem, was an attractive Half Caucasian/Asian with long silvery hair and blue eyes, his body is slim with his chest exposed wearing shorts. He looked and smiled beautifully as he looks like he have trapped a rat and is about to send it to the slaughter.

"Well well well, Rick White, I have been expecting you" said the Fem

Rick looked and smiled

Jean smirked with his eyes close stroking his chest "It appears you won't leave alive after all. Once we kill you. Your legendary Elohim Blade will belong to us"

Rick looked at 3 of the bandit Broads holding their Bowcasters at him and realized the mistake they made.

"Jean Cheng. Bandit Queen of Eurasia it seems? It appear so, but here is the thing, you won't get me alive"

"Oh yeah and how so?"

Rick smirked and had lust in his eyes; "Once I disarm your boys, your ass will be meeting my friend"

Everyone including Rick laughed which lead to Jean saying something with such a cold and slutty tone.

"Oh Rick, if that was the case, you wouldn't have a chance because I don't fuck losers"

"Oh? We'll See about that"

At the Broads open fire, Rick pulls out the Plasma sword of Elohim and sliced off all the Broads arms in quick successions and left them rendered harmless and screaming in pain. Rick carefully walks up to Jean but looks down on one of the Broads screaming. Rick places his boot on the Broads jaw and stamps on it.

Jean pulls a Laser Pistol and aims it at Rick hoping to shoot him. However Rick slices the pistol in half rendering it useless and proceeds to walk up to Jean.

Jean looking brave and sighs in defeat.

"OK, you got me. How about you let me walk and I'll..."

Rick pulls down his zip and exposes a large veiny cock that is the size of a babies arm hanging down nearing his thigh.

At 8", Jean gulps and looks at him.

"What is..." Jean said looking at his massive cock with such hunger in his eyes.

"You don't fuck losers right? Well looks like the loser here is you, so how about it. You let me fuck you and I'll let you walk"

Jean stared and sighed; "Fine, I did say I don't fuck losers"

Jean goes up to Rick and gets down on his his knees. Jean grabs the huge veiny cock of Rick with both hands as one is small and feminine and couldn't grip it alone.

As Jean slowly jerks the huge cock with his hands he begins to lick around the tip and shaft.

Rick looked and smiled as Jean continues to lick and jerk Ricks massive cock.

As the time goes on, Jean begins to insert Ricks cock in to his mouth but barely fits inside.

Jean slowly sucks and jerks and Rick begins to slightly moan in enjoyment.

Rick speaks whilst maintaining focus: "You know, you half ASian Fems know how to suck a dick"

Rick pulls his massive cock out and then stood Jean up, removing his shorts, exposing a slim ass and a small cock. Jean turns around and bends over exposing his asshole. He then spits in his own finger and begins to rub it on his one hole and fingering the hole to lube it.

Rick smiled devilishly and goes up to the asshole and pokes it slightly with his massive cock.

Jean grinned and bear it as Rick slowly inserts the cock into Jeans asshole. As Jean tried to bear the pain of his anal muscle being stretched and torn, Rick holds Jean by the waist and slowly fucks him with each painful movement.

As time goes on, Jean is in the missionary position with Rick holding his legs and thrusting his massive, veiny cock into the stretched asshole of Jean. As Jean was moaning he starts to speak;

"Can you slow down, I think I am about to... to."

Jean groaned and came all over his own chest, covering it with sticky, white fluids and begin moaning loud out of enjoyment.

Rick thrusting faster shouting and repeating "Get pregnant" he says as he continues to fuck the hole of Jean. Every thrusting emits a loud clap.

Jean responds; "I cannot take it anymore. Pull out" before groaning and cumming again on his own chest.

As Rick closed his eyes, he lets out a loud groan and shouts "Fuck!" stopping his thrusting which followed Rick having a few spasms followed by syncopated groaning.

Both Jean and Rick both breathed heavily in and out. Rick pulls his massive cock slowly, with every inch is covered in Jeans shit and blood. Jean farted and leaked a trail of semen running down his asshole.

As Rick walked, he smiled and left a naked, cum covered Jean unable to move.

"Well Jean, it had been fun, however I have to leave you here" He throws a few 1000 credits at Jean.

I won't kill you, but next time you try to attack me, I will fuck you like a bitch. Understood?"

Jean laughed "Maybe I'll try my luck, because after all, I won't miss next time!"

Rick turned his back on Jean and walked out continuing his journey to China to find Adam Tsao and face him in combat.