It's a Man's World Ch. 02 - Spiral

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd googled photos of Alexander Saint-Clair. He was a private person and had managed to largely stay out of the tabloids -- but she knew vaguely what he looked like. Was he beyond the door? The man she wanted to give herself up to. A man she'd never met, a stranger.

She imagined again what her friends would think if they knew where she was, what she intended to do. They'd probably brand her a gender traitor. Not a true feminist. But she was a woman making an informed choice wasn't she?

Biting her lip, Toni slowly pushed open the door and peered inside.

The sight that greeted her on the other side of the door was nothing short of explicit. The room was a bedroom, the couple fucking on the bed framed by lush tones of dark green on the walls. They were a pastiche of warm pink tones among cool whites and greens; like an abstract painting.

Ms Paris was on all fours, face and chest flushed red, glistening with sweat. Behind her was a young man fucking her so hard it made drool fall from her lips with every thrust. Her back was arched as he pulled on a fistful of her hair; those magnificent breasts bouncing like waves in a great pink sea.

"M-Miss L-LaCroix," Ms Paris panted, moaning in pleasure. "You're early."

"Yes, I... I'm sorry," Toni replied sheepishly. She'd considered slipping back out, but in the end she just lowered her gaze, admiring the pattern on the room's rug.

"No, no it's fine. Come in!" Ms Paris said, trying to keep her composure as Alexander pounded her from behind. Toni could hear his balls slapping against Ms Paris's wet pussy. She was fairly certain she could smell the woman's pussy; the scent of her arousal surrounding the rutting couple like a sensual perfume.

Every time Alexander drove his cock deep inside her, it sent a ripple through her body. Toni couldn't help but wish her body jiggled like that. She felt a wave of self-consciousness; thinking about her tiny torso and the thick thighs everyone always commented on.

"I'll... I'll be with you in a mome-" Ms Paris gasped, her thoughts cut short when Alexander began speeding up his thrusts. Toni bit her lip again as the woman's eyes rolled back in her head. She could feel the moistness between her thighs seeping into the fabric of her panties. She'd worn her best pair too; a gorgeous lace number. It'd be ruined.

Alexander let go of Ms Paris' hair and slapped her ass, leaving a vivid red hand print. Ms Paris slumped forward, gripping the sheets in front of her with a desperate vigor as an orgasm tore through her body.

Toni watched Ms Paris cum and felt her own arousal increase. She kept chewing on her lip, watching veins bulging in the woman's neck, sweat dripping down her chest as her nipples rolled around like eyes on her booming, bouncing breasts. If they were any perkier Ms Paris would float off into the sunset.

Her breasts were marked; angry and red where Alexander's hands had been. Toni's thighs were pressed tightly together to keep the pleasure in check; her knee wobbling. She wanted to tear off her clothes and masturbate, but remarkably she kept her hands behind her back. Toni had never considered herself a voyeur; the intensity in the wave of desire that washed over her as she watched Alexander pound Ms Paris took her by surprise.

This must be how men felt when they viewed those seedy peep shows; there was something so erotically primal about witnessing the couple fucking. Maybe it was the fact that she could smell the sex in the air, but it hit her in a way that porn just never could.

Ms Paris slumped forward, breathing heavily. She smiled up at Toni.

"So glad you could make it," the mature submissive whispered happily, sending a shiver down Toni's spine. The woman looked so content, so at ease with life. She seemed more relaxed than Toni had ever been in her entire life. Once again, she felt envious of the woman in front of her. She wanted to feel the serenity of Ms Paris' post-orgasm haze.

But her gaze soon flicked up to the man on the bed behind Ms Paris, who was himself breathing heavily and watching her with a playful smile. Before getting up off the bed, he laid kisses up Ms Paris' back. He was gentle and tender; Toni found envy bubbling up from her stomach again. Ms Paris moaned and closed her eyes, a dopey smile creeping onto her lips. She lay, splayed out on the bed with her breasts spilling out from under her on either side. Her lover, with his bronzed skin and rippling muscle, contrasted Ms Paris' soft, supple femininity and alabaster complexion. They were both just, supremely sexy.

Alexander Saint-Clair was surprisingly young, half a decade younger than herself Toni guessed. Mid-twenties. Over a decade younger than Ms Paris. She couldn't believe she hadn't researched his age, but... she didn't care. He was handsome, gorgeous even. More than she could have hoped for when she set off to become his sex slave. But then again, she supposed there was a reason successful women were lining up to submit to him.

He was fit, with a lean, toned body that was broad at the shoulders and slid pleasingly down into his waist. His body was dusted with dark hair in all the right places. Toni had never liked her partners to be hairless, it seemed so artificial. It was why she spent her college years with hair under her arms and a full bush. But that didn't that mean she wanted a lumberjack with curling matted hair spilling out of every gap in his flannel. Alexander seemed just right.

He climbed off the bed, cock swinging wildly between his legs, and wandered over to her, wiping the sweat from his brow from a towel that sat on the edge of the bed, before playfully tossing it onto Ms Paris when he was done. He was covered with a sheen of shiny sweat, and Toni felt an overwhelming urge to lick his body. She suddenly wanted to taste his sweat, shocking herself with her own lust.

"You must be Antonia!" the young man said, holding his hand out.

"I... ah, yes! That's me. You can call me Toni!" Toni replied, giggling nervously as she shook his hand. His hand was warm, his grip firm. He kissed her hand, sharp, green eyes staring into her own. She shivered.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Antonia," he said. Toni giggled again. She could smell his musk, it made her eyelids flutter and her clit tingle. She'd never encountered such an intoxicating scent. She wanted to bask in it.

"Pleasure's all mine," she said quickly, after a moment.

Behind him, Ms Paris was now sitting up in the bed, fixing her hair. Her bob was damp and tangled; she was doing her best to neaten it up. There was an awkward pause. Toni did all she could to stop her gaze slipping down to Alexander's crotch, where his cock was still erect, but slowly losing its size as the blood returned elsewhere. He hadn't cum, and she found herself hoping he could cum on her.

"You're... very punctual." Alexander said eventually, after admiring her for a moment.

Toni blushed. "Again, I'm terribly sorry about that. If I'd known, I... the maid... she just let me in."

"Ah yes. That sounds about right. I forgot she was even here today. She only comes twice a week." Alexander laughed, making Toni blush when she saw the dimples that formed when he smiled. He had a great smile. She felt at ease in his presence.

"I'm off to clean myself up and sort dinner, Sir." Ms Paris said, appearing behind Alexander and placing her hands on his shoulders.

"Good girl," the young man replied, smiling. Ms Paris began to move away.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Alexander said, raising an eyebrow and sliding a finger through the ring on her collar to hold her back. Ms Paris smiled.

"Of course, Sir," she nodded, leaning in to kiss her master. It was a brief kiss, but there was no doubting the intimacy as Toni watched Alexander's stubble brush against Ms Paris' soft cheeks.

Toni's gaze was soon drawn to Alexander's hand. He was groping Ms Paris' sore, red backside, kneading it like dough.

"Go on then," Alexander said, slapping her ass without warning. Ms Paris jumped, squeaking and glancing over at Toni. Her lips were pursed, suppressing a smile.

"I'll be in the kitchen if you need me, Sir." She whispered, kissing Alexander one last time before shuffling quickly past Toni, stopping only to pick up a pair of high heels by the bedroom door.

"Good luck!" Ms Paris whispered cheerfully to Toni as she left. Alexander ran a hand through his stubble, before clapping his hands together.

"Well let's get started then," he said, setting himself down on the edge of the bed. "You'll be thrilled to know you've already completed the formal part of the process. Gwen is very particular in the way the... selection process should be done."

"Gwen?" Toni swallowed nervously. He hadn't offered her a seat, so she stood where she was. Maybe that was part of the interview, a test. But as she stood there, he was lounging naked on the bed. Wearing her best pinstripe skirt and blazer she felt out of her element. Once again she asked herself: what are you doing here Toni?

"Gwen is Ms Paris to you, I suppose. She loves that sort of thing, selecting a new... woman to join us. She even keeps a spreadsheet!"

"How many women were... interviewed."

"In the first round?" Alexander said. Toni nodded.

"Yes."

"I probably shouldn't say."

"But?"

Alexander grinned. "Alright. Fourteen. Two made it to the final round, you and... another lady."

"Let me guess, another career woman?"

"A lawyer."

"How'd she do?"

"I haven't offered her the position as of yet. So let's talk about you, Toni LaCroix. You studied HR management, didn't you?"

"I did. It was my masters." Toni

"You'll get on with Gwen like a house on fire." Alexander smirked. "What was your thesis on?"

"It was on the exploitation of the female workforce within international diplomacy. About how women are always the last to be considered in trade agreements, unpaid female labor... the influence of the male gaze in international geopolitics... that sort of thing."

"Wow," Alexander nodded. "And now you're here?"

"And now I'm here."

"I'll have to read it sometime."

"It's sixty thousand words," Toni said sheepishly.

"Hey, I've promised to read someone's PhD, it'd be my pleasure to read your thesis," Alexander shrugged. Toni liked the way his shoulders rolled.

"What about you?" she said.

"Me?"

"You studied at Harvard didn't you?"

"That's right. Law."

"Why'd you choose law?"

"I didn't." Alexander laughed. "What else would you like to know?"

"What do you mean?"

"You must have questions for me. I'm a mysterious millionaire bachelor whose holding auditions for sex slaves."

Toni thought for a moment. "I want to know why."

"See -- I knew you'd impress me. The last girl asked what I dreamed about. But you get to the heart of it."

"Thank you," Toni replied. "...Sir."

"Why do I do it? Because I'd be a fool not to. I am privileged. I was born lucky -- a rich, white man. I don't believe in karma, frankly, but it would be an insult to my position if I didn't at least enjoy it.

"That's not to say I live it up. I don't have a yacht, I don't have sixteen cars in an endless garage. What I do have, is an appreciation of the female form and a libido."

"So it's about power? You enjoy dominating women, owning another human being."

"Dominating a consenting woman. I could force myself on all the women in the world like Weinstein, and it wouldn't be nearly as satisfying as having a strong, successful woman get on her knees and kiss my feet because she chooses to do so. Any old brute can force himself on a woman. Predators are a dime a dozen, there's nothing special about that. Here, your submission isn't the same as that superhero that runs around the city," Alexander said. "I'm not going to, what was it? Shove your head into a trash can."

"Oh."

"Unless you'd like me too?" Alexander laughed. Toni blushed.

"I don't pay these women, not with a salary. There are obviously living expenses which I may choose to cover.

"My point is, Toni, I like women. I like to surround myself with women. Not in a crass, chauvinistic way, Toni. I was brought up by my mother, my father was always away. Business trips, holidays, affairs. There's just something about female energy, about being surrounded by femininity as a man... I love."

"Is that why you like fucking feminists?" Toni blurted, the words leaping from her lips before she could stop them. Alexander smiled.

"What do you think?" Alexander replied playfully.

"I think... I think you like it because it's the ultimate degradation... having a woman who has dedicated herself to the advancement of feminism and women's rights, a strong, independent woman choosing to submit to you, a man."

"And enjoying it."

"And... and enjoying being dominated by a man, yes." Toni blushed.

"Is that why you're here, Toni? Because you enjoy it?"

"I... I don't know, I haven't really had a master before. My boyfriends have been vanilla if I'm honest."

"But you want one? A master?"

"Yes." Toni swallowed. "If you'd take me, Sir."

"I think you can do a bit better than that."

"I... I want you to own me."

"Go on."

"I want you to own me and use me...shove your cock down my throat if...if you want. Me, the angry feminist... you the brutalizing patriarchy shoving its dick down my throat."

"Is that right?" Alexander said, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes sir," Toni giggled. "Shut my whining bitch mouth up with your cock please. Make me gag and choke on a man. Show me what happens to a bitchy feminist. Show me what I deserve. Absolutely destroy me."

Alexander smiled, but didn't reply. Toni squirmed awkwardly in the pregnant pause. She felt ashamed at the words that had spilled from her mouth, but at the same time she saw Alexander's cock had started to swell at her words and felt a twinge of pride.

"Do you want me... to get on my knees for you?" she said. She had to take the initiative. Show him she wanted it. After all, she wasn't the only woman vying for the role.

"That depends."

"On what?"

"On how much you want to serve me." He said, watching her with a sudden lust. Toni was sinking to her knees before she even knew it. The bedroom's carpet was soft and lush on her skin.

"Good girl," Alexander growled seductively. Toni felt her heart flutter when he said it.

"Thankyou," she nodded in reply. It just felt so natural.

"Thankyou what?"

"Thankyou Sir," Toni added quickly.

"Good girl." Alexander motioned for her to come closer. Instinctively, she decided to crawl over to him rather than walk. It just felt right.

"What now, Sir?" Toni said, sitting back on her heels. She held her thighs together to hold back the lust emanating from her sex.

Alexander smiled.

"You want to be one of my submissives, impress me." He said, shrugging. Toni stared at him; the naked man before her. Her gaze slid lustily down his body, over his chiseled torso, past his cock and down his legs, until she was staring at his feet.

The feet of the man she wanted to serve. What kind of feminist was she? Women had been subservient to men for millennia, dominated and oppressed by them. Kept in a patriarchal cage, destined to be housewives and breeding stock. She'd become a feminist to fight back against the man; to help her sisters achieve equality between the sexes. She'd spent her life trying to liberate everyone -- not just women -- from an unjust society that brought everyone down. And now here she was, on her knees in a man's bedroom accepting her place.

Thoughts swirled in her head. The words of her heroes; writers like Gloria Steinem, Hélène Cixous, and Simone de Beauvoir. Lilith Woodley; her fiery, feminist mentor. Kelly, her activist roommate. Her friends, the women of the Rust City Women's Business Group. Even Caroline White, Rust City's mayor. What would they all think of her? Of how she was abandoning the plight of womankind.

Finally, she saw her mother; the woman who had raised Toni to be her own woman, to follow her own path.

Heart racing, scalp tingling, Toni leaned forward and planted a kiss on Alexander's left foot. The die was cast. She belonged to him now. It took Toni a moment to realize that her panties were well and truly drenched; she was wetter than she'd probably ever been, and a dull heat throbbed in her clit. Amid the guilt swirling around her mind, a quote from Hélène Cixous' seminal work, The Laugh of Medusa popped into her mind.

Censor the body and you censor breath and speech at the same time. Write yourself. Your body must be heard.

She couldn't quite remember the exact context of the quote, but one thing was for sure: her body had made the decision for her. She needed this; her body overruled whatever rationale her mind was numbly trying to summon as she planted kiss after kiss on this man's feet, switching between them in her eagerness to prove her worth to him.

Alexander flicked his toes up and she took them in her mouth without hesitation. Looking up at him, she found herself pleased to see he was stroking his cock. She sat back, lifting up his foot so she could better access every part. She swirled her tongue around his toes, taking care to get her hot, wet tongue between each and every one. She wanted to taste this man's every crevice; the salty taste of sweat exciting her more and more.

"You know the thing is, I think I always knew," Toni giggled between licks. "Deep down, I could tell. My body could tell. It's just a man's world, isn't it Sir? Men are above women aren't they? Superior... in every way... women just belong on their knees, worshiping every...damn... inch of a man... servicing him. My job is just to shut up and make you cum, isn't it Sir?"

Alexander grunted something in reply, laying back on the bed to enjoy the worship his body was receiving. Her heart was pounding in her chest; she almost couldn't believe what she was saying but... it was so hot. Why was it so hot? Why did misogyny turn her on so damn much? Toni squirmed on her toes, the uncomfortable wetness between her thighs growing too much.

"M-may I touch myself Sir?" she gasped. Alexander's head appeared, looking down at her over his chest.

"You want to cum?" he growled. Toni nodded.

"Grind yourself on my leg." He said firmly. Toni blushed at his forthrightness and scooted forward, positing his leg between her thighs. She paused for a moment, realizing how degrading it was; a fully grown woman in her business attire humping the leg of a younger man.

"Go on," Alexander chuckled. Toni took a deep breath and pressed her wet sex against his shin with nothing but the thin, damp lace of her panties separating them. Slowly, she began to move back and forth, grinding her... her cunt on his leg, gripping his thigh for support.

Alexander lifted his free and leg and held it out to her. She gripped his foot and took his toes in her mouth, sucking on them to keep herself from moaning as her clit brushed his leg over and over again.

She'd been grinding her pussy on his leg for almost a minute when Alexander curled the foot beneath her, pressing a toe up towards her asshole. She let out a moan, barely more than a squeak and instinctively sat back onto it. The presence of the intruder probing her back door proved to be what sent her over the edge.

Her quivering legs squeezing Alexander's legs as an orgasm erupted within her, waves of pleasure ricocheting through her body with reckless abandon. She stopped sucking on his foot and let go, allowing the pleasure to wash over her. Everything tingled; from her scalp to the tips of her toes and she could do nothing but moan and gasp as her eyes rolled back in her skull.

In one swift motion, Alexander pulled his leg out from under her and leant forward, kissing her ruthlessly even as the last ebbs of her orgasm rippled through her body. She was shaking and breathless, but she kissed back.