It's a Man's World Ch. 02 - Spiral

Story Info
A feminist returns for a second sex slave interview.
9.8k words
4.81
27.2k
33

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 04/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's A Man's World: The Adventures of a Feminist Sex Slave

The story so far... In the first installment of It's a Man's World proud corporate feminist Toni LaCroix gave in her desires and auditioned to become the sex slave of a mysterious, rich, playboy. Will she be back for more?

Chapter 2: Spiral

The monthly meeting of the Rust City Women's Business Group was cut short when Toni got a phone call. No Caller ID -- but she prayed it was who she thought.

"I'm sorry everyone -- this is...I... I need to take it," she said apologetically, cradling her phone against her chest. She swallowed nervously; they were looking at her. A room full of incredible, talented, formidable women.

If only they knew the truth.

"Go ahead!" Zoe Anderson, the group's President, said waving her concerns away. "How about we all take a five-minute break?"

"Thanks Zoe!" Toni said, grinning. Her knee was bouncing again. She stood up as fast as she could and walked briskly. By the time the door had shut behind her, the phone was already at her ear.

"Toni speaking."

"Hello Miss LaCroix," a familiar velvet voice purred on the other end of the line. Toni felt herself shiver.

"How are you today, Ma'am?" She asked, biting her lip. She didn't want to give her excitement away just yet. She glanced around to make sure nobody was listening in, but the corridor was empty. She kept walking.

"I'm very well, thankyou Antonia, and yourself?"

"You know, meetings all day." Toni laughed nervously, pushing open a fire escape and emerging into the civic center carpark. "Shareholder meeting is coming up."

"Mr Saint-Clair would like to invite you down for another interview. He would like to meet you. Tomorrow."

"Just an interview?" Toni replied, somewhat disappointed.

"Just an interview."

"Oh." Toni sighed.

There was a pause.

"Would it make you feel better if I told you it was down to you and one other candidate?"

"I...really? It is?" Toni laughed. She was one of the final two! They must have liked her.

"Yes, Miss LaCroix. You should be very proud." Ms Paris replied calmly. The woman's praise made Toni feel like warm butter melting.

"I'll... I'll cancel all my appointments!" Toni giggled excitedly. She had meetings all day... again. Some of them extremely important ones she planned for months, but that didn't matter. One meeting was even with the chief operating officer of the largest bank in Rust City: Schache & Rust.

"Excellent," Ms Paris replied. Toni could practically hear her smile even over the phone. "Shall we say... 6pm tomorrow?"

"Perfect!" Toni giggled.

"Would you like dinner?"

"Pardon?"

"Your interview is at 6pm. Would you like dinner afterwards?"

"I... that'd be lovely." Toni giggled.

"Fantastic. Don't worry, we have your dietary requirements from your application. There will be a suitable option."

"Thankyou." Toni nodded. She was a vegetarian. She'd probably go vegan, but she liked cream too much.

"It's my pleasure," Ms Paris replied. "I hope I didn't interrupt anything important."

"Of course not," Toni chuckled.

"Excellent. See you then, Ms LaCroix." Ms Paris said.

"Oh... o-one last thing, Ms Paris." Toni stammered frantically. She didn't want the conversation to end.

"Yes honey?"

"I-I need you to tell me that women are inferior." Toni whispered. There was a pause on the other end of the line. Toni scrunched up her face as she waited for the reply.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Ms LaCroix." Ms Paris said eventually, hanging up. Toni breathed heavily for a moment before squealing in excitement despite herself and jumping into the air. She was almost taken aback at her own joy and quickly looked around herself, brushing her hair back behind her ear and brushing herself down.

"Good news?" A figure said, stepping out of the shadows. Toni jumped in surprise.

Elise Carey was a bulldog; a short, stout woman with a lined face, low hanging jowls and bored eyes that unnerved Toni every time they spoke. Cigarette smoke curled around her head like a halo.

She'd been the group's first president after its inception in the late 80s; now she acted largely as a mentor. Toni vaguely remembered seeing her leave the meeting early, but it had slipped her mind.

"I... yes." Toni stammered in reply, trying to smile as naturally as she could. No way in hell would she let this woman know what the call had been about.

"I thought so," the older woman replied, dropping her cigarette on the ground and crushing it underfoot. "You're blushing."

"I... oh, am I?" Toni chuckled. "It's... yes, it was good news, if you must know."

"A job offer?"

"A personal matter." Toni said firmly. Elise raised an eyebrow. Toni shivered; she had the strange feeling that the old bat knew more than she was letting on.

"I see." Elise sighed. "Can I let you in on something?"

"Sure." Toni shrugged.

"Feminism at its core is about a woman's choice. It's allowing every woman to do what they want to do."

"Oh... okay."

"Just keep that in mind, LaCroix. Congratulations on that new initiative with Schache. I'll see you next Thursday."

Toni rushed home after the conclusion of the meeting. After speaking to her lovely assistant Marcus to cancel her appointments, she spent the evening locked in her bedroom, masturbating furiously. She had a vibrator she used regularly, but that night she paired it with a pair of nipple clamps she'd bought off Amazon the day after her first interview with Ms Paris. She'd been too scared to use them until then, they were clover clamps, brutal and... well, sexy. The searing pain in her nipples when she pulled on the chain that dangled between them made her tingle everywhere from her scalp to her clit. She had to bite into the sheets to stop moaning so loud Kelly came running.

Toni lost track of how many times she came, only stopping when her clit became too sensitive for the vibrator, and her nipples became too sore from the clamps. She fell asleep, spent and exhausted, floating.

It was almost ten in the morning when she woke again, naked and splayed out over her sheets.

Her phone was ringing, she snatched it up, hoping it was Ms Paris again.

"Hello?" She said groggily. She was greeted by the angry tutting of her boss, George Muller.

"You cancelled all your appointments? What the fuck LaCroix? We've been working on that Schache meeting for months!"

Toni grinned. "I don't know what I can say sir."

"You can get your ass into the office right now and meet with these people! Bob Wilkes is calling me asking where you are!"

"I really can't."

"And why's that?"

"It's a personal matter sir. Don't forget I've only taken one day of sick leave since you hired me."

Toni didn't mention that day she'd actually been perfectly fine, her only affliction a sore ass from when Ms Paris spanked her. Toni bit her lip at the happy memory.

George sighed. "You're lucky you're good at your job. I've fired people for less."

"I appreciate that." Toni said, hanging up. She tossed the phone onto an armchair in the corner of her bedroom and fell back onto her sheets.

Today was the day. Today she was going to prove once and for all that even a feminist could submit sexually to a man -- and be damned good at it. She wondered what Alexander would be like, and felt a sudden thrill about meeting him for the first time.

She got up and showered, enjoying the hot water against her skin, the way the steam enveloped her.

She shaved, making sure her legs and underarms were completely smooth and stepped out to dry off in front of the mirror. She admired her hairless body. Her college self would be furious, she thought, chuckling. She ran her fingers through the dark hair she kept neatly trimmed at her crotch.

She'd started growing the bush since the first interview, a month ago. It had looked good on Ms Paris, why wouldn't she give it a go? It did make her feel sexy. In fact, she didn't look too bad if a little pink from the hot water. It'd have to do. Toni wrapped up her hair in a towel and was about to wrap another around her middle when she paused.

She'd had a thought -- today, she would be naked. The idea made her shiver with excitement; after all she didn't live alone. It wasn't that she needed a roommate - she could certainly afford the apartment on her own -- it was more that she enjoyed the company. She didn't like to be alone with her thoughts for too long.

Taking a deep breath, Toni walked out into the kitchen. Her roommate, Kelly, was sitting at the kitchen table on her laptop, reels of paper spread out all around her. She had a piece of toast in her hand.

"Morning sunshine, I..." Kelly trailed off. "Whoa," she breathed, blinking in disbelief at her naked roommate. Toni felt heavy insecurity in her stomach and steeled herself.

"Morning Kel," she said forcing a smile as she strode across the kitchen to the coffee machine. She could feel every bounce of her breasts, every jiggle of her ass as she walked. With somebody watching it was like every movement was multiplied a thousand times.

"I... ah, Tone?" Kelly stammered. Toni couldn't help but smile. There wasn't much that made Kelly Reece stammer. They'd been roommates at college together, before Kelly had left Rust City to make a name for herself. A hard-nosed reporter, Kelly had begun her career at a small-town paper in Vermont, but quickly rose up the ranks. She was reporting on the courts for a bigger paper in south Texas, including the trial of a notorious Cartel member, before being offered a plush job as an investigative reporter for Rust City's biggest newspaper, The Rust City Examiner. Not long after she'd told Toni the news, Toni had invited her to move in.

"Yes?" Toni sung back.

"What are you... you're naked!"

"I am." Toni turned on the grinder and held the filter underneath to fill it up.

Confidence would get her through this. Fake it til you make it, right? She could feel her legs shaking. She knew Kelly, but she'd never just walked around the apartment naked before.

"I'm trying to be more confident in my body." She said, setting the filter handle in place and turning the machine on. Kelly was speechless, her mouth opening and shutting in surprise.

"Well... you go girl!" Kelly laughed after a moment, shaking her head. Toni poured herself a coffee and brought it up to her nose. The aroma relaxed her. She hoped Kelly wouldn't notice how hard her nipples were.

"How's the story going?" She asked, moving the topic away from her nudity. She was naturally curious; Kelly was writing a story about Alexander Saint-Clair's alleged harem of sex slaves after all, the very harem Toni hoped to join. She watched Kelly closely as sunk into an armchair in the living room just off the kitchen, blowing on her coffee. Steam wafted gently from her mug.

"Not great." Kelly admitted. "If I could just talk to one of these women! I swear... I..." She shook her head sadly. "Men are such fucking pigs."

"I'm sure you'll find something." Toni replied, taking a cautious sip. Kelly sighed.

"As a society I think we're just stuck in this cycle of reinforcing male truths, like, women have been forced into subordinate positions since forever, and now we're finally becoming more equal we have women go and actually seek out these... these fetishized depictions of male supremacy. It's sick."

Toni nodded. She would have been just as outraged as Kelly once. She felt a familiar feeling of shame wash over her and discretely crossed her legs; for all her guilt and shame the words 'male supremacy' had still gone right to her pussy. She bit her lip. Admittedly, she'd let herself go a bit in the past few weeks since her interview. It was like it had awakened something inside her. She was spiralling.

She'd spent every minute of free time watching the most rough, misogynistic porn she could find, she watched videos and read stories about women being treated like slaves, being slapped about and objectified. She'd feel guilt and shame after the fact, but it was becoming less and less of a factor when it made her cum so damn hard.

"Mmmm," she agreed idly, nodding. "Male supremacy..."

"Well that's what it's all about! It's men needing control over women's bodies, our bodies. Don't you think Tone?"

"Absolutely." Toni replied, smiling in agreement to hide her arousal. Sometimes she'd lie awake at night, thinking about what Ms Paris had told her: that she could be a feminist whilst still indulging her fetishes, no matter how sick and perverted they may be. And what was it Elise Carey had said? Feminism was about choice, wasn't it?

"What ah... what about the mayor?" She asked, changing the topic.

"What about her?" Kelly shrugged. "She's a ghost these days."

It was true. Caroline White, Rust City's former mayor, had been quiet since her resignation halfway through her second term.

It had come as a shock to everyone. She'd been ridiculously popular, having ridden a wave of public favor to a landslide election victory as an incumbent. She'd also been effective administrator, instituting sweeping reforms in Rust City's police and education departments, even pushing through legislation to help the homeless.

People had been in awe of how she'd stared down the city's most notorious mobster, Tony "Peanuts" Lombardo at his trial. Weeks later, the day before Lombardo's sentencing, she'd held a press conference two hours after an assassination attempt. Basically, she was a badass. Even Toni had begun to buy into the hype.

The papers -- including the Examiner -- called her the 'Saint of Rust City' and many commentators had begun to talk about her future - senate runs, house runs - some even thought she was a president in the making. She was a rising star, seemingly destined for greater things, no doubt about it.

A leaked internal memo from the party released just a month after her resignation confirmed she was the number one choice to replace retiring senator Jimmy Wainwright when his term ended in three years.

But then she resigned, and seemingly vanished from public life. A spa trip to Europe, her spokesman said.

"I haven't been able to get in contact with her. Her rep keeps saying she's taking 'personal leave' and won't answer media esquires."

"Sounds fair enough," Toni shrugged. An investigation -- by the Examiner's rival, the Rust City Specter, revealed problems in her marriage. A cheating husband, gambling. He fled the state not long after, as journalists pounced.

"No not fair enough! She's probably tied up somewhere having her feet caned by a man! Christ's sake Toni, I thought you of all people would be more concerned!"

"Me of all people?" Toni squirmed uneasily in the armchair. Kelly stood up.

"Yes, you! Who spent our college days campaigning that fraternities perpetuate rape culture, huh? Who picketed the school cafeteria in high school because of sexism in college sports one? Who wrote slam poetry about the wage gap?"

"Me." Toni said sheepishly.

"See?" Kelly replied. "That was my badass friend Toni LaCroix. What's gotten into you lately? Where's that fire?"

Toni didn't reply. She didn't know what to say, she just sipped on her coffee. Kelly was right, of course she was. If Toni became a sex slave for some man she'd never met, she'd be betraying everything she'd ever believed in. All of it. Every single hour she'd poured into campaigns and advocacy, all the time and effort she'd put into her career. Did she really want to give that up? She'd probably have to hand back the Empowering Young Women Award she'd won at the state Women in Business Awards as a senior in high school.

"Anyway, it's like super late." Kelly said. "You're not going in to work today?"

"No." Toni shook her head, chewing on her lower lip. She'd riding such a high that she had forgotten exactly what she'd done. She had emptied her entire day's schedule for a 6pm interview. Meetings that had been planned for months with clients she'd been chasing for years in some cases. Cancelled, moved to next week and for what? Because there was the mere possibility she could become some rich pervert's subservient little sex slave? What the actual fuck was wrong with her? Suddenly she felt even more exposed being naked in front of Kelly.

Kelly laughed. "That's it bitch, stick it to the man!"

"Shut up Kelly." Toni snapped. Perhaps she could still make it to the Schache meeting. She had time. If she took Hamish St she could be there in half an hour -- including time to get dressed, of course. The meeting was at noon, so... taking into consideration a ten-minute dressing down from Muller... she would probably just make it.

"Something on your mind?"

"No," Toni lied. Kelly shrugged.

"Whatever, bitch. I ah... I noticed you cleaned up down there. Hairless. You got a date?"

"No." Toni stood up and walked over to the kitchen, rinsing her mug in the sink.

"Oh," Kelly replied, obviously unconvinced. "Okay, you don't wanna talk about it. That much is clear."

"Thanks Kel," Toni smiled acidly.

The drive to the Saint-Clair estate seemed longer this time. Maybe it was Toni's anticipation, but the hills seemed to roll on for longer, the trees blending into each other. She didn't remember the house being this far out from the city.

It was all so dull because she knew what was coming. An evening of submission - and hopefully, orgasms. The trees and the hills just didn't hold her attention. She was so bored that she even noticed a small, blue hatchback sitting by the road near the turn off to the Saint-Clair estate, something that may have slipped past her otherwise.

She hadn't ended up making it to any of the meetings she'd cancelled. She'd stayed in her room, procrastinating and growing more and more anxious. She could feel the anticipation in her gut. She'd felt so pathetic, so unproductive sitting around in her room all day like a slug but at the same time an excitement coursed through her.

After parking, she practically leapt out of her car and up towards the house. She was almost half an hour early, but she couldn't have been couped up at home any longer. A frumpy, bored looking maid rolled her eyes at Toni after answering the door and led her to the dungeon.

"They're expecting you. Let yourself in," the woman said dryly.

"But I'm early." Toni replied. "I'm not supposed to interviewed until 6!"

The maid shrugged and departed with a wave. Not her problem, clearly.

Heart pounding in her chest, Toni pushed the door to Saint-Clair's playroom open.

It was empty. There was no-one waiting for her. Toni almost laughed. She'd worked herself up in anticipation, the anti-climax of being greeted was borderline hilarious.

She brushed the hair from her eyes and looked around. There was a sofa in the room, for one. That hadn't been there last time. Probably removed for the interviews, Toni thought. It looked comfortable; one of those extended L-shaped sofas clad in off-white suede. Toni shivered imagining the stains. A cane was sitting threatening on one of the cushions.

Toni paid more attention to the floor this time and noticed the herringbone pattern of the wood. As far as dungeons go, it was rather tasteful. She could imagine how easy it would be to slip into the cliché of red walls and black leather.

Toni kept glancing around. One of the two doors along the left-hand wall, either side of Alexander's collection of whips and floggers, was cracked open. It wasn't the door to the bathroom; it was the door that had been shut during her interview. Toni took a step forward, freezing when she heard a woman's moan.

The moaning continued, unabated. Toni had obviously just noticed the sound for the first time. It was coming from the room beyond the door. Resuming walking, she took a few tentative steps forwards. She could feel her heartrate rising again. She knew it was probably the right thing to do to just wait outside, leave whoever it was alone. But as she felt that familiar heat swell between her legs she couldn't resist.