It's a Man's World Ch. 03 - Contract

Story Info
A feminist signs a sex slave contract.
7.7k words
4.67
20.8k
18

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 04/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story so far... In the first instalment of It's a Man's World proud corporate feminist Toni LaCroix gave in her desires and auditioned to become the sex slave of a mysterious rich, playboy.

In the second instalment, Toni met Master Alex and passed her second audition with flying colors. Now it's time to sign on the dotted line...

Chapter 3: Contract

"These things happen!" Roman said, clapping Muller on the back when Toni slipped into the conference room, late, apologising profusely. The meeting had come and gone, she'd arrived just time in time for celebratory drinks. She felt a burning shame that she had missed it after losing track of time whilst masturbating. Again. She'd missed one of the most important meetings in her life because she couldn't help herself.

"Personal emergency," Toni said. She felt nervous; Roman Schache III, Chairman of Schache & Rust bank, was an intimidating man. Broad shouldered -- and waisted -- he looked like he could sweep her up in a bear hug and snap her like a twig. He looked like the kind of old school, boys club type gentlemen who would leer at young interns and grope his secretary.

But he didn't. He happened to be the campest, friendliest man she'd ever met.

"Sit with me Toni, darling!" Roman said. "She's great isn't she, Muller?"

"Yes, well, she's a bit of a star," Muller replied smiling. Toni could see he was grinding his teeth. "You know she pitched three clients during her interview. She got them all onboard in her first week. She might be unorthodox, but her performance is off the charts."

"That's what I like to hear!" Roman cackled. "Schache & Rust only hire the best!"

It had all been a coincidence. Call it fate, call it luck, the fact was she hadn't planned any of it. She'd bumped into Roman's niece at the gym, got chatting and the rest was history.

Now Rust City's biggest company -- and one of the fastest growing banks in America -- were set to sign a contract with Brax & Muller Financial Consultants to partner on a new initiative to help the city's brightest and best female entrepreneurs and women-led start-ups find their feet in the world of business.

It was her brain-child, her idea, and the signing of the contract was the reason she'd be going home with a million-dollar bonus.

"God knows how you got Roman to sign off on this..." Muller had sneered at her over the past week. But it didn't matter now, the deal was done; the contract signed.

Now Muller was preening over his champagne glasses at the reporters, a sly grin on his face. God, he was an asshole, Toni thought to herself. She was glad she hadn't missed the celebrations.

Just five minutes after she arrived, Toni's phone rang. No caller ID: she felt butterflies in her stomach again.

"May I take this, Roman?" she asked, smiling sweetly.

"Of course!" The man laughed. Toni nodded thankfully and hurried out of the room, pressing the phone to her ear as soon as she was out in the corridor.

"Hello?" she said.

The call was short. The familiar velvet voice of Ms Paris informed her of a time she was to visit and bid her good luck. Amid the butterflies in her stomach, Toni thanked her and promised to be there.

She looked in through the glass windows of the conference room, seeing all her co-workers guzzling champagne, celebrating her victory, her triumph. The highlight of her career. Even Muller was smiling. There was even a journalist from one of those financial magazines there, soaking it all up.

She liked to think she'd changed the face of Rust City, especially for the city's women. The deal was being lauded in feminist outlets across the country; they were tweeting about it, asking how it could be replicated in another cities, in other countries. She was every bit the rising star she was being portrayed as.

If only they knew she it all meant nothing compared to her desire to submit to a man.

When she returned to the room, the journalist pounced. Kelly had told Toni about her; her name was Jane Robinson and she had a fearsome reputation. Her reporting had led to the resignation of three Rust City businessmen.

"Would you say you're an inspiration to girls and women everywhere?" The woman asked.

"I..." Toni stammered. She saw Ms Paris in her mind's eye. Roman swooped in, putting a hand on Toni's shoulder.

"Of course she is!" he laughed. Robinson smiled coldly. She was a cold woman in general, prim and proper. Everything about her was impeccable, from the crisp, red lipstick she wore, to the tight bun of her hair and the immaculate pinstripe blazer.

"What's next for you, Toni?" Robinson asked. Toni froze. What's next?

"Next? Why don't we celebrate this step forward before we start trying to run." Roman said. Toni felt a stab of irritation and rolled her eyes. He didn't need to answer for her, she could handle herself. She cleared her throat.

"Thankyou, Roman." She said, sharply. "My focus at present is ensuring the next generation of women and girls in business have the best chance to succeed." She smiled icily back at the reporter.

Robinson nodded, and Toni imagined Alexander fucking her; Robinson's eyes bulging as he pulled her hair; thrusting into her, pencil skirt pushed up past her waist, pantyhose torn open.

She was still imagining it when she left the highway and began pulling up Alexander's driveway. She sighed.

"What's next for you, Toni?" Robinson gasped in her imagination, Alex's cock deep inside her.

The question was still swimming in her mind as she sat back, staring up at the Saint-Clair estate. Next to her, on the passenger seat, sat her contract. It'd be given to her at the conclusion of her interview with Alexander. She'd been told to take it home, read it and sign it.

She read it from page to page that night and signed it before breakfast. Now here she was, ready for her submission. She'd told Kelly she was taking herself on a retreat to celebrate the Schache deal. Ha. If only.

She got out of her car and strolled towards the house, lugging her suitcase behind her. It was so loud on the gravel after three feet she decided to just pick it up and carry it. Underneath her business attire, she was wearing the most expensive lingerie she could find. Truth be told, it turned her on to go shopping for luxury clothing, knowing -- hoping -- that it would be ruined. She wanted nothing more than to be drenched in Gucci only to destroy it by being drenched in cum. Or sweat. Or... whatever else he wanted to drench her in.

The door opened before she'd finished climbing the steps, but instead of the maid who answered previously, Toni was greeted by someone very different. She gasped.

A gimp stood before her. A tall, slender woman who was completely naked save for a pair of thigh high stockings, a collar and a black, leather hood covering her face. A long, wavy blonde ponytail sprouted from the top of the hood and cascaded down her back. It gave the dark leather of the mask a sort of golden halo, as the light from inside the house made her hair glow.

The woman beckoned for Toni to follow her. After a moment, Toni stepped inside. The Gimp shut the front door behind her and strode into the house. She brought Toni to the same room she'd been interviewed in, with it's adjacent bedroom and bathroom. Both doors were closed, and a couch, a crisp, leather sofa, had been moved into the room.

Ms Paris sat on the couch, naked as always, a pair of glasses perched on the bridge of her nose. She looked up at Toni when she arrived, and shut a laptop that had been sitting on her lap, putting it to the side. Toni noticed a pair of clover clamps biting into her breasts, just behind her nipples. They looked so pretty, glinting in the light.

"Miss La Croix," she said, smiling broadly. Toni felt a flush of warmth at the older woman's smile. "How was the drive?"

"Road was a little wet," Toni said, before cursing herself for sharing such a boring detail. Ms Paris didn't need to hear about how damp the forest was.

"It's not the only thing. I see you've met the Gimp."

"I err... yes. Does she have a name?"

"She does, but she's just the Gimp to us."

"It was nice to..." Toni turned to the Gimp. "Nice to meet you."

"Oh don't worry, she knows you," Ms Paris laughed. You've almost met. She was under the bed during your last interview."

"She was what?" Toni exclaimed.

"She was under the bed. Don't worry, she was gagged and in a straitjacket. It was supposed to be just while Alex fucked me, and then, well, you arrived early..."

"Oh. Sorry about that."

"Don't be, she got a bonus," Ms Paris smiled, turning to the gimp. "Didn't you?"

The Gimp nodded, blue eyes sparkling. Toni could tell she was smiling under the hood.

"Go and get the bathroom ready," Ms Paris told the gimp. The woman bowed her head and went into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. Toni frowned. Get the bathroom ready for what?

"Do you like my accessories?" Ms Paris said, standing up. She posed, thrusting her enormous chest out. She reminded Toni of an old fashioned pin-up from the 50s.

"Your nipples?" Toni guessed.

"You like them, darling?" Ms Paris grinned, shaking her chest. Her massive breasts swung from side to side, the chain hanging between the clamps bouncing and rustling. She really did have ridiculously large boobs, Toni felt a familiar wave of awe, jealousy and insecurity wash over her.

"D-don't they hurt?" Toni said, trying and failing to drag her eyes from Ms Paris' bountiful chest.

"Oh yes! They're very painful, but... well, he's in a mood today," Ms Paris purred. She took hold of the clamps and slowly released them, grimacing as the blood rushed back into her nipples.

"Fuck..." Ms Paris breathed, eyes rolling back in her skull. Toni felt her arousal grow and discretely crossed her legs, curling her toes. She knew that Ms Paris' sex would be just as her wet as her own.

"He's in a mood? What do you mean?" Toni replied, smiling nervously. Ms Paris set the nipple clamps down one of the sofa's arms and rolled over, revealing a bright red pair of tomatoes where her ass should be. Toni's mouth hung agape at the sight. Ms Paris' ass cheeks were a deep, angry red. The kind of colour that radiated heat. Toni shivered at the thought of the spanking that Ms Paris must have endured.

"Doesn't my ass look gorgeous darling?" Ms Paris laughed, wiggling her behind at Toni and biting her lip. Toni flinched, and almost winced, when Ms Paris gave herself a hard spank.

"You're lucky you didn't get here thirty minutes earlier of you'd be in some kind of pain too!" Ms Paris laughed, sitting back up and beckoning for Toni to join her on the sofa.

"Or unlucky..." Toni murmured to herself, sitting down next to Ms Paris. The naked woman leaned over and twirled a strand of Toni's hair around her finger.

"I'm very glad you've agreed to join us, darling." She said, softly, smiling. "You were my pick of the candidates from the start."

"What made me stand out?" Toni said nervously. She felt shy, out of her depth with how confident Ms Paris was about her body. Perhaps soon she would be just as blasé.

"You put yourself out there," Ms Paris replied. "Took yourself out of your comfort zone. That takes courage, it shows an open mind, initiative. It wasn't something you'd have experience with, but you dived in. More than anything else, He likes his girls to be enthusiastic."

"I wasn't too keen?"

"Just the right amount," Ms Paris said, biting her lip and placing a hand on Toni's thigh. "And now, Miss LaCroix, it's my pleasure to induct you into this household. Are you ready?"

Toni felt a shiver pass through her, a thrill. She bit her lip.

"Yes Ma'am, I am," she giggled. She handed Ms Paris the contract she'd been holding. Ms Paris flicked through the pages.

"Who was your witness?" Ms Paris said, nonchalantly, without looking up.

"My roommate," Toni said. Ms Paris smirked.

"Did you tell her what it was about?" she said, chuckling.

"Of course I didn't." Toni shot back. "I said it was for work. She... she was thrilled, she figured I was getting a promotion."

The guilt had gnawed at her a little over the few days since. Ever since her application, she'd been lying to Kelly more than she ever had before. It wasn't a feeling Toni had ever gotten used to. Ms Paris seemed to noticed Toni's discomfort.

"I wouldn't feel bad, I'm sure Ms Reece keeps plenty of secrets from you, Miss LaCroix," she said. "You are roommates, not nuns."

"Yes Ma'am," Toni said, nodding respectfully.

Ms Paris went back to flicking through the pages. When she was satisfied, she nodded and placed the contract on the arm of the sofa, next to her nipple clamps.

"Stand up." Ms Paris said. "Clothes on the end of the sofa, if you please, Miss LaCroix."

"Yes Ma'am," Toni nodded, and getting back up. It felt odd - Ms Paris had only just made her sit down - but she did as she was told and began quickly stripping naked. After a moment she remembered why she was stripping naked and, blushing, slowed as she unclasped her bra. Ms Paris was watching her carefully, drinking in every new inch of flesh Toni exposed. She'd seen it all before, and Toni knew she had, but she still felt that pang of embarrassment, of insecurity. She wanted to be as comfortable as Ms Paris. With time, that embarrassment at being naked would be gone, she hoped.

When Toni had finished, and her clothes were neatly folded on one of the sofa's arms, Ms Paris stood up, breasts swaying, and walked over to the credenza. She picked up a riding crop and swung it fluidly. Toni sucked in her breath.

"Legs together Miss LaCroix," she said, gently tapping the crop on Toni's thigh. Toni rushed to follow her instructions. "Hands crossed behind your back. Good girl."

"Thankyou Ma'am," Toni said. She waited for what would happen next. Ms Paris was circling her.

"There are those thick thighs I fell in love with," she said, groping one of Toni's thighs, kneading it like dough. It was objectifying, but it sent a thrill through Toni. She felt like a doll, on display. "So soft..." Ms Paris said to herself. She gave Toni's ass a hard slap, surely leaving a hand print.

"I mustn't get distracted," she said, walking back over to the credenza. Ms Paris took a wooden box out of one of the drawers. It was made from mahogany and varnished to such an extent Toni had to squint when it caught the light. She could make out gold lettering on the top, but she couldn't read what it said at that angle.

The inside was no less decadent, all rich, burgundy velvet. Inside, sat the most perfect collar Toni had ever seen. Made from black leather and embossed with silver, it matched the one Ms Paris wore around her own neck.

"That is your collar, made by the finest artisans money can buy, bespoke for the measurements you've provided," Ms Paris said, noticing Toni's entranced gaze. She knew she looked silly, eyes wide, mouth agape. She hoped she wasn't salivating at the thought of that collar around her neck.

"It-it looks pretty," Toni said, after she'd managed to regain control of her slack jaw.

"You will look beautiful wearing it." Ms Paris said.

"Can... can I put it on?"

"You will have to earn it, darling." Ms Paris said, shutting the box. Toni felt disappointment flood her. She wanted to wear that collar; she needed to. She was a strong, woman, a feminist, but she just wanted that collar.

"Earn it?"

"Yes."

"But..." Toni began. Ms Paris raised an eyebrow.

"Yes?" She said, leaning forward.

"I...I signed the contract. I want to submit immediately." Toni knew she shouldn't be talking back. Ms Paris was probably conceiving her punishment at that very moment. Toni deserved to be punished for that. But, in for a penny, in for a pound.

Ms Paris chuckled. She reached forward and brushed a hair from Toni's cheek. Toni was caught in the older woman's big, blue eyes like a doe in headlights.

"Miss LaCroix, like any new employee, there will be a probation period," Ms Paris said tenderly. "There's a difference between submitting and being collared, darling."

"I guess so," Toni replied softly, looking away. Ms Paris caught her chin and turned Toni back to face her. Leaning forward, she kissed Toni. Her lips were soft and plump, enveloping Toni's own. Her tongue brushed Toni's and she shivered.

"Have you ever been with a woman?" Ms Paris gasped, pulling away. Toni could feel the tip of the woman's nose brushing her own, their faces an inch apart. She shook her head.

"N-no, I haven't," she said. "Not really."

"Then today's a special day," Ms Paris grinned, leaning forward to kiss her again.

Toni brushed the woman's nipples. Ms Paris winced, eyes widening.

"Fuck!" She gasped. Toni pulled her hand away.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean..." she trailed off when Ms Paris grabbed her wrist and put her hand back on her breast.

"Pinch them this time." Ms Paris grinned, eyes gleaming. Toni nodded slowly and pinched the older woman's hard nipple. Ms Paris gasped, closing her eyes, gritting her teeth together against the pain and moaning in pleasure.

After a moment she opened her eyes again and regained her composure.

"Thankyou, Miss LaCroix," she said, standing up. "Now where were we?"

"You were telling me about probation?" Toni enquired.

"Ah yes. Why do you need it?"

"Because I'm learning the ropes?"

"Partly. But also because sudden, drastic life changes are frowned upon in a society that values consistency, monotony and the status quo," Ms Paris replied, circling Toni once more. She reached out and began to grope one of Toni's breasts.

"Probation allows for an easing into things," the older woman said. "It allows girls whose family and friends may not approve of such a lifestyle don't have to worry about sudden shifts. People tend to become worried or concerned if their friend or family decides to move away out of the blue. Given how discrete the House is, we want to avoid that.

"On the flip side, darling, probation also allows the chance for you to back out. To become a house slave for Master Saint-Clair is a big decision. Some girls change their minds. Probation allows you to decide whether or not this if the life you want to pursue."

"I'm not going to change my mind."

"Good."

"Did it always work like this?"

"How do you mean?"

"Well, when you talked about families not approving... was that from experience? Is it something... that's happened before?"

"That's correct." Ms Paris nodded. "The family in question were very concerned indeed."

"What happened?"

"I will tell you at a different time, darling!" Ms Paris laughed. "We've got a lot to get through. Although probation means you will be rostered on for shifts, you are still expected to be on call at any time, barring obvious circumstances."

"What do you mean on call? It was in the contract, I'd been meaning to ask."

"It is your duty to serve Master Saint-Clair, darling. If that means leaving work early, or slipping away from a party just so he can cum on you, then that's what you're expected to do. Just as a paramedic might, if their pager goes off."

"Oh." Toni said, giggling. "Got it. I'll rush right on over if he... if he needs to cum... on me."

"Good girl. You know, you look so pretty when you blush, darling."

That only made Toni blush more. If she noticed, Ms Paris didn't comment, she kept barrelling on.

"Here in the House, we have rules that need to be followed," Ms Paris said, brushing the cane against Toni's stomach. "Procedures that must be completed. Do you follow, Miss LaCroix?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Good girl. You have been selected for a very sought-after position. One many incredible women missed out on. But before you get too pleased with yourself you need to remember something."