It's a Man's World Ch. 03 - Contract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pull her hair," Ms Paris said. "What's left of it,"

Before Toni could react she felt the Gimp's hand wrapping around her hair and her head was violently jerked back. She squeaked in surprise and gritted her teeth against the sudden pain. She felt her whole body pulled back in the chair and her arms flailed about, until she grabbed hold of one of the Gimp's legs to steady herself.

She felt Ms Paris' thumb slip off her clit and she groaned in disappointment. Had they just been teasing her, edging her? What if they didn't let her cum?

Toni almost came when she felt Ms Paris' soft lips on her pussy. Her eyes rolled back in her skull as a warm, wet tongue brushed the most sensitive part of her body.

"Oh my god," Toni breathed, as the woman between her legs began licking in earnest. She went to hold Ms Paris' head in place, so she couldn't escape, so she had to keep licking, but the Gimp grabbed her wrist and yanked harder on her hair.

Toni groaned, the pain in her scalp was intense, but not as intense as the pleasure radiating from her cunt. She'd never been eaten out by a woman. It was softer, gentler. No prickly stubble brushing her inner thighs, no haphazard licks. Combined with the jackhammering fingers still probing her pussy at a million miles an hour, it was almost overwhelming.

It wasn't long before she was ready to cum again. Her whole body felt tense; she was a levee trying to hold back a storm surge, pressure building at every point along the wall.

"P-please, c-can I cum?" Toni gasped, her grip tightening on the Gimp's thigh. "P-p-please, fuck..."

"Go on." Ms Paris had barely breathed the words when Toni let herself go.

Ms Paris sat back, wiping her mouth on her wrist and chuckling as Toni came. Even without her tongue or those experienced fingers, Toni had already past the point of no return. Pleasure fizzed from the tips of her toes to her scalp, bubbling through her like froth overflowing a glass. Toni moaned and groaned, grunted and gasped as it washed over her in a hot wave. Her legs were shaking, her chest quivering.

As Toni slipped out of the orgasm, regaining her composure, she slipped off the chair, landing with a thud on the tiled floor. The impact didn't hurt; Ms Paris had launched herself forward to catch her.

The two of them lay on the floor, bodies tangled. Toni stared into Ms Paris' eyes and laughed. She was still coming down from the orgasm.

"Feeling better?" Ms Paris said, brushing a hair from Toni's cheek. Toni nodded, biting her lip.

"Good girl," Ms Paris said. She leaned over and kissed Toni. "Shall we continue, darling?"

Once she was back up in the chair, The Gimp finished shaving Toni's head without much fuss. Ms Paris sat on the bathroom counter, swinging her legs.

When she was gone, the Gimp packed up, taking the chair, and left the room. Ms Paris smiled.

"How do you feel?"

"Different."

"You look different," Ms Paris laughed.

"May I, ma'am?" Toni said, gesturing towards the mirror behind Ms Paris' back.

The redhead grinned and hopped off the counter.

Toni stepped forward, apprehension bubbling in her gut. She looked in the mirror and... smiled. She didn't mind it at all! The short hair brought out her cheekbones. She looked like Sinead O'Conner. That's what she'll tell people when they ask why she did it.

"You look gorgeous," Ms Paris said, putting her hands on Toni's shoulders. She leant in and kissed Toni's cheek, leaving a faint, red print with her lips. "He's going to love it."

"He is?" Toni said, running a hand through her hair. It was prickly like Velcro. It was surreal, she'd never had hair this short in her life.

"Welcome to the house," Ms Paris whispered, kissing Toni's cheek again. "Now let's get you cleaned up, he'll be home soon.

A thrill passed through Toni at those words, and her grin widened. This was it. She was Alex's sex slave now. She'd signed the contract, she'd shaved her head. Toni felt more excited than she'd ever felt, she didn't know what was going to happen but it didn't matter. She'd made a choice, and she felt happy.