It's a Man's World Ch. 05 - Claimed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms Paris leaned over and whispered something in Toni's ear. Toni didn't quite catch what it was, before the older woman climbed onto the bed next to her. Toni shuffled over, so she was on top of Alex's right leg, while Ms Paris settled in atop his left. Ms Paris smiled at Toni.

"Let me show you how it's done, sweetheart," she said, her voice laced with experience. The older submissive leaned forward and in one smooth motion wrapped her lips around his throbbing cock. She began to suck in earnest and Alex let out his loudest moan yet. Her technique was far more skilled than Toni's, and suddenly Toni felt self-conscious. She'd done her best to pleasure Alex, but the ease with which Ms Paris did so made her feel like her blowjob was clunky, her motion stilted and awkward. Ms Paris, on the other hand, moved fluidly beside her, as if the act of sucking cock is as natural as breathing. Toni couldn't help but watch her in awe. With a pop, Ms Paris let Alex's cock go and grinned at Toni once again.

"May I touch, Sir?" she said, not taking her gaze off Toni. When Alex nodded she wrapped a hand around his cock, pointing it towards Toni, offering it. "Well, darling?"

Without a word, Toni took the cock in her mouth. It was thrilling, slick with Ms Paris' saliva, and exhilarating. She'd never done this before, never shared a cock with another woman. Alex moaned and gasped and sighed as both women took turns sucking on his cock. He was in between them, his body glistening with sweat as they lavished attention on him.

Toni wrapped her lips tightly around his cock, her tongue flicking and swirling around the head, sending shivers of pleasure through him. She looked up with a submissive look, her eyes wild with lust, as she eagerly took more of him into her mouth.

Ms Paris was busy teasing his balls, sucking on them, running her tongue from his balls up and down the shaft as she alternated between taking him into her mouth and licking and kissing his hard length. She was skilled in pleasure, far more so than Toni, years of experience making her a master of the art. Toni hoped one day, she too could be that -- the ultimate sex slave.

Alex groaned with pleasure, his body tensing and writhing as they continued to work him over. Toes curling, Toni could feel the muscles in his leg tensing between her own, she could sense the pressure building in his loins, the way his balls tightened as he approached the brink of release.

Despite her earlier jealousy when Ms Paris sucked his cock, and Alex's comments, she didn't feel competitive; they were a team, a team to make their master cum. All that mattered was His pleasure, so when Ms Paris took a breath, Toni bobbed up and took Alex's cock in her mouth. They worked in perfect harmony, in tandem, like a well-oiled pleasure machine.

Ms Paris could comfortably take Alex's cock deeper in her throat, so Toni tried to make up for it by swirling her tongue around the head and that sensitive area on its underside. The way Alex moaned made her heart flutter and told her she was doing a good job. She found she was still dripping wet, but she dared not touch herself without asking, and she didn't ask because her mouth was far too busy.

The two women worked in tandem, their mouths exploring every inch of his cock and balls. Toni could feel the man's cock throbbing against her tongue, ready to explode at any moment. She was eager to taste his release, to feel his cum coat her throat as he came hard into her mouth. She could sense that he was close, his body tensing and writhing beneath her as she continued to work him over.

Suddenly it was a competition again, suddenly she wanted to be the one to make their master cum. She wanted him to cum in her mouth, not Ms Paris's. She sucked harder, taking more of him into her mouth, feeling the weight of his balls as they tensed and tightened. She stared at him, his moans making every hair on her body stand on end, he was so sexy.

And then, with a cry of pleasure, he came. Hot, sticky cum flooded Toni's mouth, a burst of pleasure that sent ripples of ecstasy through her body. She moaned with pleasure as she felt the man's cock throb in her mouth. She wrapped her lips tightly around his cock, swirling her tongue around the head as she sucked him deep into her mouth. She could feel the heat radiating from him, the musky scent of his arousal filling her senses.

Alex's hips bucked as he came, fucking her mouth. She swallowed hard, taking in as much of his cum as she could, feeling it slide down her throat as he continued to pump his release into her mouth. She could taste the saltiness of his cum, the heat of his passion filling her mouth and making her moan with delight. Ms Paris left Toni's side, crawling up Alex's body and leaning down to kiss him, her massive breasts brushing his stomach and chest. As they kissed, he ran his hands affectionately through her hair, and for once Toni wasn't jealous of their affection. She was happy, she had made him cum, she had his pleasure filling her mouth, her throat, her stomach.

As she continued to suck him, the man groaned with pleasure, his body writhing as the last vestiges of his pleasure pumped into her mouth. She swallowed every drop of his seed, savoring the taste of him as it trickled down her throat. She could feel her body humming with pleasure, every nerve in her body alive and electrified with desire.

Toni kept Alex's cock in her mouth while his hips slowly stopped bucking. When she was satisfied there was not a drop of cum left in him, or on his cock, she wiped her lips with the back of her hand and smiled. She looked up, admiring the kissing couple, and felt radiant.

Toni wanted to be a part of it, so she crawled up towards them, lifting Alex's arm and burying her face in his armpit. Alex chuckled; she felt his laughter reverberating through his chest. He gently held her there, stroking her arm. Toni cooed softly, happily.

She nuzzled her face into Alex's armpit, inhaling his scent deeply. She could feel his warmth radiating around her, his musk filling her senses. It was a comforting smell that made her feel safe and secure. She loved how his natural musk mixed with the sweat brought on from fucking her. His underarm hair was damp and tickled her face.

Toni grinned to herself. She had never felt so alive, so consumed by desire. She'd never let her lust guide her like this, but it was exhilarating. She didn't want to go back to repressing her desires. She was tired and spent, but happier than she'd been in a long time.

She loved the smell of fresh sweat on a man, she always had. She'd had boyfriends who'd come back from the gym, and she just wanted to jump them and bury her face in their armpits or their crotch. But she always hesitated, scared she'd weird out her partner, or they'd just use it as an excuse to be unhygienic. She didn't feel that with Alex, she felt like she could be herself, indulge her own fantasies.

Toni gazed over at Ms Paris. The older submissive was resting her head on his chest, tracing lazy circles on his chiseled abdomen with her fingertips. She was looking up at Alex with a soft expression on her face. It was a mix of adoration or submission. Toni knew because it was exactly what she was feeling. Ms Paris closed her eyes, and the three of them lay still together. The only sounds that filled the room were soft moans, the shrill cries of Toni's orgasm seemed far away now.

Their bodies were sticky with sweat, their limbs entangled in a jumble of sheets. They lay there like that for a while -- Alex in the middle, arms wrapped around the two submissives on either side of him. His soft breathing relaxed Toni. She could feel his heartbeat, steady and strong. The air was thick with the scent of sex and sweat; a hazy musk that made Toni feel almost delirious.

"Thankyou Sir... that was amazing." she whispered, holding Alex tighter. He opened his eyes, and smiled at her.

"I agree," Ms Paris purred, without opening her own.

"I'm glad you both enjoyed it," Alex said. "You were incredible Toni," he said, before turning to Ms Paris, running a hand through her dark hair, his voice filled with adoration. "And so were you, as always."

Toni looked up at him with a shy smile, feeling a warmth in her cheeks; she was blushing. "Thank you for letting me be a part of this," she said softly, nuzzling her face back into the safety of his armpit, cringing at her own sappiness. She'd wanted to be a stoic submissive, but it just didn't come naturally to her. She was talkative and chatty, and couldn't help herself.

Alex grinned and motioned for her to rest her head on his chest. Toni did so, and felt a heat stirring inside her again, as she adjusted to be closer to him. Her forehead inches away from Ms Paris', their noses almost touching.

"You don't have to thank me, Toni. I love having you here with us," Alex said gently.

Ms Paris opened her eyes and nodded in agreement, brushing Toni's nose with her own. Toni shivered. It was so intimate, being with them like this.

"We're lucky to have you." The older woman said, reaching over and squeezed Toni's hand.

Toni blushed and looked down at the bedsheet. She couldn't believe how lucky she was to be lying here with them, naked and sweaty after an incredible afternoon and evening of sex. She'd never fucked like that in her life, but she didn't want it to be the last time.

Despite the satisfaction she was feeling, or perhaps because of it, Toni felt a dark cloud lingering at the back of her mind. She tried to push the thoughts away but conflict gnawed at her, like it had since she'd started this journey. She prided herself on being strong and independent -- a woman who fought for equality and respect every single day. And yet here she was, relishing in being treated like a fuck toy, a sex slave. And not just relishing it but loving it.

She'd been slapped and choked and fucked hard, had her nipples clamped and painfully pulled. It was everything she should have hated as a feminist -- demeaning, objectifying, misogynistic. But fuck... it was also the best goddamn sex she'd ever had.

She felt guilty for enjoying it; for wanting him to take control and dominate every inch of her body; for feeling an intense rush when he called her a good girl or smiled at her. She just wanted to please her master. She tried to focus on his breathing, slow, steady and constant, and eventually drifted off to sleep.

Some time later, she found herself being gently shaken awake. Groggily, Toni opened her eyes, the events of the previous day gradually coming back to her. The sex, the passion, the wonderful orgasms. She smiled to herself.

"Time to wake up, sleepyhead," Ms Paris whispered. In the dark, her voluptuous body was silhouetted against the gloom like a femme fatale in an old noir film. A naked femme fatale. The shadows only made her enormous breasts seem even more perfectly round, and darkness pooled in her cleavage.

"What time is it?" Toni said, wiping sleep from her eyes. The band on her wrist was vibrating. Clearly an alarm.

"Early darling," came the hushed reply. Toni glanced over at Alex, who was sleeping soundly. He looked so peaceful. And handsome.

Toni pushed the sheets off and swung her legs out of the bed. Stretching, she got up. Day two as a sex slave, she thought, let's go.

She stood up and followed Ms Paris out of the bedroom. They closed the door behind them with a soft click. The playroom was oddly quiet in the early morning dark. Ms Paris turned to Toni.

"How do you feel after last night, darling?" she said, looking at Toni with affection.

"It was amazing," Toni said. "I-I can't thank you enough... ma'am."

Ms Paris chuckled. She reached over and stroked Toni's shaven head, the short hairs bristling at her touch.

"What?" Toni said quickly, a little panicked, blushing.

The older woman leaned over and kissed Toni's forehead. "It's nothing darling," she said softly. "You're just a natural submissive."

Toni felt a surge of pride at Ms Paris's words. She'd always fought her desires, it wasn't until she met Ms Paris and Alexander Saint-Clair that she felt like she could truly embrace them. She felt welcomed and accepted.

"Thank you," Toni whispered.

"Now," Ms Paris continued as she led Toni to the little ensuite bathroom attached to their bedroom, the one with two single beds she was told they'd spend most nights. Toni supposed it made sense that they wouldn't end every night snuggled up to their master. She made a mental note to treasure the nights that did end that way.

Ms Paris ran some cool water into the sink, motioning for Toni to do the same at hers. After splashing her face with water, Ms Paris applied a generous dollop of fragrant cold cream, massaging it into her skin with delicate circular motions. She handed Toni the cream.

"Skincare is vital," she said smiling. Toni nodded and applied her own as Ms Paris wiped off the cream, and admired her reflection in the mirror. Toni wished she was as elegant and beautiful as the older submissive, but was grateful for her sharing her beauty routine.

"Normally, I'd go for a run before I shower and put on make-up. I find it's a good way to get some fitness out of the way early," Ms Paris said. "If you'd like, you can join me in the future."

"I'd like that," Toni said, wiping off the cold cream. She'd always found it easier to work-out or go for a run if she had company, so she appreciated the offer. It helped keep her accountable. Plus, she'd wondered how Ms Paris had been able to maintain her incredible figure, and if going on runs helped Toni look like that, she'd jump at the chance.

"Great," Ms Paris said. "We'll start tomorrow, we've got a lot to get through today."

Next, they showered, squeezing into the cubicle together. Steam quickly filled the room as they stepped under the warm spray of water. The hot water helped hide the heat between Toni's legs as she felt Ms Paris' hands on her body. They scrubbed and cleaned each other. Toni enjoyed exploring Ms Paris' body, soaped up loofah in hand.

Toni gently ran soapy hands over the older woman's body, paying extra attention to her breasts and between her legs. She was amazed at how heavy Ms Paris' huge, natural breasts were, yet how perky and full they remained. They didn't sag, instead seeming to defy gravity, even as the water dripped off them. Genetics, she told herself, that's all it was. Ms Paris had just won the genetic lottery, there was no point being jealous. She couldn't imagine the back pain that must come with being so well-endowed; despite her voluptuous figure, Ms Paris' frame wasn't exactly what one would call large. Feeling adventurous, she cupped one of Ms Paris' large breasts in her hand and squeezed it gently before running her thumb over the hardened nipple.

Ms Paris moaned, reaching out and running her fingers over Toni's head, urging her to take the nipple into her mouth. Toni eagerly obliged, capturing the hardened bud between her lips and sucking on it gently. She flicked her tongue back and forth over the sensitive bud, relishing Ms Paris' soft moans as she leaned back and allowed Toni to press her against the shower wall.

Toni's other hand slipped down Ms Paris' soft stomach, shivering as she ran her hand through Ms Paris' pubic hair. When her fingers brushed Ms Paris' pussy, the older woman moaned and bit her lip, bucking her hips against Toni's hand.

Suddenly, the older woman leaned forward and kissed Toni's wet neck, sending a thrill shooting through her.

"We won't be sharing showers every day," she whispered in Toni's ear, her fingers brushing Toni's sex. "I'm glad you're enjoying it, but we have a schedule..."

Toni was almost disappointed. She watched, captivated, as Ms Paris lathered her hair with sweet-scented shampoo and was almost hypnotized by the bubbles cascading down her back. She'd never shared a shower with anyone before - let alone another woman - but perhaps she should have been all this time. She imagined Kelly, her roommate, naked in the shower of their apartment; she thought of her old roommates. She'd never considered herself bisexual, but there was something about Ms Paris that was intoxicating. It wasn't just because she was hot, it was like she was, deep down, Toni's ideal of womanhood.

Toweling off, Toni admired her reflection in the mirror. Her shaved head still caught her off-guard, and her cheeks were flushed with rosy color. Toni smiled. She looked good; maybe not quite as good as the goddess next to her, but she looked cute. It was amazing what submission had done to her confidence.

Ms Paris handed her a moisturizer, and she smoothed on a dab. Ms Paris was again talking about the importance of hydration in skin care and how skincare was the foundation of their beauty routine, but Toni was distracted as she watched the older submissive rub moisturizer into her pendulous breasts.

Make-up was next. After giving her hair a bit of a blow-dry, Ms Paris guided Toni to the tiny dressing room in the bedroom's walk-in robe. She sat Toni down in front of a large vanity that took up an entire wall, flicking on the lights around the mirror. The other side of the robe was taken up by clothes and shoes. There was a huge selection, crowding racks and cupboards. Dresses and lingerie, high heels, six-inch stilettos, blouses and pencil skirts.

"Sometimes we need to look more... presentable," Ms Paris said, idly brushing one of the racks with her hand. "Other times it's just fun to dress up. Lingerie makes me feel so sexy, I don't know about you..."

Toni just looked around, drinking it all in. The femininity of the space felt intoxicating. It was a girly-girl's paradise. The little robe felt like a theater's cramped dressing room. The vanity's table was crammed full of every bit of make-up one could think of. Different kinds of foundation, concealer, mascara, powder, blush, bronzer, highlighter, eyeshadow, eyeliner, lipstick, lip gloss... it almost felt like overkill.

"This... this is a lot," Toni said, wide eyed.

Chuckling, Ms Paris slid into a seat next to Toni.

"It is a lot darling, but don't worry. You can do your make-up how you like, but - ironically - Alex would prefer it to be minimal," she purred. "Like a lot of guys, our master prefers his idea of a woman's natural beauty to shine through. And by minimal, I mean so little a man on the street might, at first, think you're not wearing any."

Toni nodded. Ms Paris began applying her own make-up. She kept it minimal - foundation, powder, and a sweep of rose-colored blush. She was already glamorous, she didn't have to do much.

"Women are all beautiful in different ways, it only takes a little to enhance that natural beauty and as you can see, we've got a wide selection... whatever you may want or need," Ms Paris continued, as she worked, finishing with her signature red lipstick; her lips a vibrant shade of crimson, the finishing touch to her polished appearance. She waved the lipstick, as if noticing it went against her instructions.

"A natural look doesn't mean one can't have a little fun," she said, smiling. "I've worn this lipstick since college."

It didn't take long for Toni to finish her own look. She chose a more muted shade of red for her lipstick. Next to her, Ms Paris was fixing Velcro rollers into her hair. She looked over at Toni watching her, grinning as she assured Toni her hair was definitely dry enough for the rollers. She really was the most beautiful woman Toni had ever met, just as Alex was the most handsome. Toni felt out of place next to them.

Looking at a clock in the vanity, Toni almost jumped. 5:56am. Christ, it was early. Moments later, the two women joined the Gimp sipping coffee in the kitchen. The Gimp had already been on deck; the smell of a fresh brew had greeted Toni and Ms Paris when they arrived. If the coffee hadn't helped Toni wake up, the harsh squeal of frothing milk sure did.