It's a Man's World Ch. 05 - Claimed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice to meet you ma'am," she said. Once again she felt on display, naked in front of this professional woman. Toni was a professional woman herself, well... most of the time. It felt odd to be naked in front of Parker like this.

"It was lovely to meet you too, Miss LaCroix," Parker said, smiling. "If you ever get into trouble and need legal advice, don't hesitate to give me a call."

"Thankyou, I will," Toni said politely. She didn't know what kind of trouble the lawyer meant. Parker pulled a business card out of her blazer's inside pocket and handed it to Toni.

"I don't know where you're going to put it, but... there you go," the lawyer chuckled. Toni took the card and smiled awkwardly. She didn't know where she'd put it either. After the door had shut behind Parker, she put the card on the small table by the door, and made a mental note to grab it later.

"She's always handing out her card," Alex said. Toni jumped and spun around. Alex and Ms Paris were standing in the doorway to the kitchen. Toni's heartbeat quickened, his striking silhouette framed by the doorway and the voluptuous figure next to her. She couldn't help but marvel at the allure that surrounded him. Why was he so intoxicating? Why couldn't she resist this?

Alex was holding Ms Paris by her hair. "Come on Toni, let's have breakfast," he said, flashing that smile of his. Toni's heart once again fluttered -- along with her eyelashes. An overwhelming sensation of melting washed over her, rendering her momentarily breathless.

Alex didn't seem to notice. In one swift motion, he pulled Ms Paris around and to her knees. Before she could get a solid footing, Alex began to walk back into the kitchen, followed by Ms Paris scrambling to crawl behind him, tugged along by the fistful of her hair in Alex's firm grip.

Slowly, Toni got down on her knees and followed. From her view behind Ms Paris, Toni not only had a great view of her swaying buttocks as she crawled, she could even see the older woman's breasts swinging rhythmically beneath her.

Toni could already tell this was going to be the best week of her life.